How Can I Persuade You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted me on the cheek as she left. "Last two nights have been a warm-up. A training session. Imagine you walked the first couple hundred miles of the Appalachian Trail and you still have about two thousand to go. Prepare to be beamed up, Scotty babes. This is gonna be the night of your fucking life!"

Oh was it ever?

As I lay, tethered to Taylor's big bed in the semi-darkness I had no idea what the women had in store for me. It was exciting, exhilarating and slightly scary to be lying there naked and prone, leather-lined handcuffs clipped to my wrists and firmly attached to solid-looking struts on the headboard. Taylor assured me it had been very carefully chosen for just such scenarios.

They left me alone for a few minutes and a gentle breeze wafted in from an open window, cooling my hot, slightly sweaty skin.

The door opened and Mallory walked slowly into the room. She was naked, her long dark hair falling in a swathe over her left shoulder. From the sound of heels on the wooden floor, she still wore her ankle boots. She stood at the foot of the bed, her nostrils flared, hands on her hips. Now I could see them properly, it was clear her breasts were enhanced. I longed to run my hands over the taught, smooth skin and suck on her prominent nipples.

She stared at me for a long time then put a foot on the bottom of the bed. Sure enough, her ankle boots were in place and a long, sharp heel dug into the mattress. The pose she struck gave me a perfect view of a well-trimmed black bush and I could only imagine the pleasures that were hidden by that silky black hair.

She pointed to that very area with her left hand. "Twenty-five big ones. Do we have a deal, Scott?"

I swallowed saliva. At that very moment, I would have let her have the property for a dime. "Yes, Mallory - we have a deal."

"Excellent. I'll leave these little boots on just in case I need to spur you on." She took her foot from the bed and closed the gap between us. I was barely aware of the door opening once more. Taylor moved to the opposite side of the bed, facing her. She too was naked and her ash-blonde hair shone in the moonlight.

I shivered in anticipation as she held up my erection and beckoned her friend forward. The woman knelt on the bed, swung her left leg over my prone body and with a lascivious smile on her face, held herself open. Her hot, wet lips brushed the head of my erection and I strained at my handcuffs, desperate to lay hands on her.

She touched me on the nose with a fingertip. "I'm not sure you really mean it, Scott. I'm not sure you are fully committed to our deal, are you?"

As with Taylor, I sensed another game was in progress. Despite my turmoil, I decided to play along. "No, Mallory. I am wavering. I'm not sure at all."

She shook her head sadly. "Oh dear. I hoped it wouldn't come to this. I have to admit, I'm really at a loss to know what to do." She turned to Taylor. The woman's left hand still gently circled the base of my erection. "Gonna have to do it, Taylor, aren't I?"

Taylor nodded ruefully. "Looks like it, Mal."

As she said those four words, Mallory sank down hard on me and we both let out a little grunt.

Mallory stopped as she hit Taylor's hand and her head shot round to face her friend. "Erm, girlfriend - trying to seal a deal here..."

Taylor flinched and withdrew her hand. "Oops, sorry!" She put her hand on her friend's shoulders and pushed her down hard. We both gasped again as her buttocks hit my hips. She was hot, wet and tight and I couldn't wait for the action to begin.

She leaned towards me and cupped her breasts in her hands. "I'm really lost for what to do now, Scott. You didn't say on the balcony, so I'll ask again". She began to grind on me in a most delightful way.

"How can I persuade you?"

I was persuaded after ten seconds, but the things they did to me together and apart left me reeling. I thought Taylor was capable of some incredible things, but Mallory had another couple of gears and her control of her vaginal muscles sent shivers through me as she squeezed and contracted as she twerked on me. Taylor face-sat me and I wished I had been able to witness what the two got up to as they bounced and gyrated on my face and cock.

When they released my cuffs and we switched positions so I could take Taylor from behind as she licked at Mallory, I thought I would lose my load, but somehow kept going. Mallory's eyes burned into mine as she set up a tirade of filth, telling me to fuck Taylor harder, to stick a finger where it is dark and dirty. As I approached my climax, she rearranged our little tableau so that her face was directly beneath Taylor's pussy as I tore at her with long, hard strokes.

The noises Taylor made as my cock and Mallory's tongue took her ever higher spurred me on even more and I cried out in ecstasy as I emptied into her as her body shook from our joint ministrations. I watched in sheer disbelief as my cum oozed from Taylor's slippery wet pussy into Mallory's open mouth. She alternated between sucking at her friend and licking the last drops from my now diminishing erection, her lips and cheeks glazed with a sticky mess.

Then I was forgotten as the two women went at each other like dogs in heat, swapping mouthfuls of cum, letting it dribble onto each other's breasts, sucking noisily and spitting it at each other until their faces and tits were coated in it. They went on for ten, fifteen minutes and it was one of the most erotic, dirty things I had ever seen. By the time they had licked themselves clean, I was beginning to stir again.

Just when I thought I had seen it all, Taylor intervened once more. She had just wiped them down with a damp towel when she grinned at her friend. "I think he's nearly there, Mal. I know just what will tip it in your favour. Did you see the way he looked at you at his front door and on the balcony when you smoked? I think he has a little fetish thing going on. Shall we see?"

At last I got to see and feel what I should have asked Maxie to do for me at volunteer camp. The feeling as Mallory blew smoke on my semi-erection had me purring in delight and by the time she finished her cigarette I thought I was going to explode I was so hard. She straddled me once more and Taylor took another long brown cylinder from her pack and put it to her friend's lips. She flicked a lighter at it and Mallory inhaled deeply and began another slow grind on me, letting the cigarette dangle from her lips as Taylor squeezed her breasts from behind.

I reached up a hand and took hold of Mallory's. I named the price she wanted and we shook on it. "You have a deal, Mallory. You've found a weakness I barely knew I had and it looks and feels sensational."

She took one last hit on the cigarette and ground it out on a saucer Taylor held up for her. She then high-fived her friend. "They all have their weaknesses, Tay. I owe you girl. What's the price?"

Taylor took her by the arm and dragged her off me. "I get to grind and I get the cum shot." She straddled me and began to bounce energetically.

Mallory took hold of my left hand and held it against her wet lips. "Three fingers, stiff, hard. Thumb in my ass." As I did as I was told she began to kiss Taylor and this time I got to see exactly what they got up to as the ash-blonde rode me and I fingered the woman to whom I had just sold my soul for twenty-five thousand dollars.

In the end, they shared my cum shot and my only regret was that I didn't have an awful lot left after my first coming.

It was all so intense it was almost a relief when Mallory left us. I'd seen some of the things we did on the internet but never believed they would happen to me. I lay with Taylor's head on my shoulder as the full moon bathed the bedroom in soft light. Despite Mallory's best efforts there were still little patches of cum on her chest. Somehow it filled me with a sense of pride that I had done that to her, then watched a stunning woman lick it off her.

As we lay, Taylor told me of how she and Mallory first met and soon became firm friends and lovers. As she finished her tale, she sighed. "Wish there were more nice young gentlemen like you around these parts, Scott. Us older ladies would benefit from regular sessions with a nice young stud."

I laughed. "Hardly a stud, and unfortunately, the quicker you sell the condo next door, the quicker I'll disappear back to Boston and this will all be over."

She squeezed me gently. "Maybe we'll just have to lock you in the den downstairs and let you out occasionally to service us!"

"Sounds fine to me as long as I get a regular diet of ribs and beer - and it's soundproofed so I can play my guitar loud!"

I stroked her hair. "Thanks for the little game, Taylor. I thought at first she was such a bitch. A fucking horny bitch, but a bitch all the same. Then when she said the same words as you - 'how can I persuade you?' I thought maybe there was some Machiavellian plot unfolding."

She purred in the semi-darkness. "Oh we like our little plans. Did you enjoy her blowing smoke on you as much as it seemed? I went the extra mile for you again with that one, Scott - this is a strictly no-smoking home!" She squeezed me a little harder. "But fuck, it was worth it the way you shot that fucking load!"

I sighed. "Oh God, Taylor - it was fucking amazing. I don't think I have ever been so hard or shot like that. I just can't believe how good you both were or how I'll ever repay you."

"I'll think of something." She raised herself up on one elbow. "I may be good, but I'm a satellite-circuit wannabee to Mallory's Grand Slam winner. Wanna know why she's so good? Wanna know why rich people pay Mallory Felder a fucking King's Ransom to do those kind of things to them? Wanna know why I call my best friend 'VW'?"

Fifteen minutes later, I lay in shock at her description of how Mallory had changed profession in mid-life. "Jeez, so I've made out with a professional call girl?"

She came close and whispered in my ear. "Two, actually."

Now I really was shocked. "What, surely not. You?"

She burst out laughing, making me jump. "Well let's just say that she does a fair bit of work out of town these days and sometimes I tag along as her first assistant. But only when it's somewhere I'm not known. I mean, the girl has her rep to maintain round these parts!"

I could barely take it in. "I don't believe this. Please don't let me wake up from this incredible dream. I don't want to go home - I want this to last forever."

"No dream, Scotty. You fell into a little viper's nest three nights ago and we don't let our prey go easily. I only put Mallory's place on the market today. It's not so des-res as this place, so it may be a while before it sells. I think we'll need you around just in case anything goes tits-up, huh?"

I breathed a little easier as she went on, knowing my time in Paradise still had no end-date.

"Right, I need my beauty sleep. Got an early start tomorrow, a long way up-state. Got one viewing and that's it for the day."

I smiled. "Then you'll be back here early?"

"Uh-oh. But you need to repay me for my earlier generosity and I have just the job for you. It's a long drive as I said. Would be nice to have a relief driver. Lovely condo, overlooking the sea. Big picture windows, huge four-poster bed. I've got the keys. Could probably do with a lie down before the long drive back. Got anything on tomorrow?"

It was a long drive, but the lie-down was almost as long and the thrill of seeing dolphins cavorting in the ocean as I took her from behind in the four-poster was breath-taking.

And of course we just had to break our journey on the way back in a secluded parking area.

I was just glad her Lexus had good rear suspension.

Five - Scott

The next week was an absolute blur and when I looked back on the things I did with Taylor, and when her commitments permitted, Mallory, it was hard to remember the chronology of it all. It was the time of my life, and while I knew it was likely to end all too soon, at least there was no sign of any progress in Mallory's sale.

My reports home were enthusiastic and I told them I was ok if a little lonely, but had worked out a few nice new songs on the guitar. There was no pressure from them. The sale was going ahead and they were probably as keen as I was for me to be away as long as possible.

And for me, apart from the obvious benefits, the longer I stayed, the less I had to think about what to do with the rest of my life.

In truth, I became almost nocturnal, sleeping off my excesses during the day and entering into fevered activity each night. When, over the second weekend, Taylor had to go away for a conference and Mallory was working solidly, I didn't know what to do with myself.

On the Saturday I slept until midday after a torrid evening with Taylor and she told me to be a good boy until she returned. Well, it appeared I was certainly going to be celibate for the weekend if nothing else. Eventually in the early afternoon, I got my ass into gear and decided on a walk along the river and coast, followed by ribs and beer in the Dockyard. As Taylor was away and the property on the other side of ours was vacant, maybe the twelve-string would get an airing and I could write one or two of the songs I lied to my folks about.

I was just preparing to go out when I was stopped in my tracks by a ring on the doorbell. I checked my watch - two-thirty. I wondered if Taylor's plans had changed and for the third time in a few short days, opened the front door to be utterly bewildered.

A young girl leaned on one of the columns of the porch, idly tapping at her phone. She barely seemed to register that the door was open and I stood waiting patiently for her to acknowledge me. Behind her was a trail bike with a helmet on the seat. I could hear the engine ticking as it cooled. At last she managed to tear her gaze from the phone and looked up with a bored expression on her face.

"Oh, hi. How's it going?"

Then she broke into a smile that lit up her pretty face. Her eyes looked huge behind red-framed glasses and it was hard to miss that she was adorned by a nose-stud and lip ring.

But the most striking feature was her hair. It was braided and plaited in places and jiggled with beads and ties and fell almost to her small but well-defined breasts.

It was bright, kingfisher blue. It should have looked wrong, but somehow it just suited her and looked utterly stunning as it shone in the afternoon sun. Once more, I stood open-mouthed on my own doorstep. "Erm, hi. Sorry, wasn't expecting anyone."

Least of all, a sexy little waif with blue hair, wearing distressed jean-shorts, biker boots, a pink boob-tube and very little else.

Her big eyes went even wider and she held her hands out in disbelief. "Erm, hello? I'm here to view the property, right?" She tapped her watch. "Two-thirty - shit, I'm not even late for once."

Now I was really confused. "View the property? Sorry, but I've accepted an offer. Viewing has closed. No-one told me you were coming."

She shook her head and the beads in her hair clicked together gently. "Fuck, she forgot to tell you, didn't she?"

"Who, Ms. Whiteley?"

"Who? Oh, no - not her. Look, can I just come in and see the place and get this done please."

"Sorry, but I've already said-"

"Yeah and so have I. She forgot to tell you, so in that case as I am here, may I come in please?"

She was persistent, I gave her that. "Who forgot? Look, I'm sorry, but this just doesn't add up."

Then she dropped a little bombshell on me.

"Mallory Felder should have told you I was coming. You know, like... my Mom. Since I'm going to be living here when I'm around these parts, be nice to see my new home. Maybe choose my room."

The shocks just kept on coming and I really didn't know how to handle it. My mind in a whirl, I babbled something about seeing her id and she rolled her eyes to the heavens as she dug in a shoulder bag and extracted her driver's license. She held it up to me with a determined look on her face.

"Hair's different but you can see it's me from the metal. Can I come in now? Pleeeeeez?"

I looked at the plastic card and at least I now had a name - Aspen Ventura. She was twenty years old and looked better with her hair blue than in her picture.

In fact she looked a damned side better. Now I'd had time to appraise her a bit more, she was cute as a button. Short in height, slim, very pretty - almost other-worldly - and the thought of having her home alone with me appealed a lot.

When she saw my continued reticence, she held her hands up in exasperation. "Oh for fuck's sake. Only hope she's not... working." She tapped at her phone, her head and shoulders bobbing as she waited impatiently. "C'mon, c'mon. Pick up, for fucks- Oh hi, it's Aspen. You forgot to tell him, didn't you? No he won't let me in - he's being a fucking jerk."

She scowled at me and put her tongue out. There was a silver stud in it and once more, I felt stirrings down below.

She listened for a moment and went on. "Yeah, ok - a hunky jerk with a strange Brit accent, but a jerk all the same." This time I was treated to a sly smile and a wink as she handed me the phone. "Wants to speak to you."

"Hey Scott, Mallory here. Sorry but I totally forgot Aspen was coming over. The girl kind of flits in and out of my life these days and it's hard to keep track of her. Can you show her around, please? Hers will be the room alongside the main bedroom to the left. Sorry, gotta go. Speak soon!"

Left listening to dead air, I looked up and Aspen now stood with her head at an angle, a goofy little smile on her face. She had the fingers of both hands under her chin. "Pretty please, mister. Getting awful cold out here!"

I laughed. "Yeah, maybe if you stand there another few months it will."

She shot back. "Feels like I've been standing here a few months already. Can we get going now or do I need to gather witness statements as to my standing in society or maybe a letter of endorsement from my Senator?"

I had suddenly taken a very strong liking to Aspen Ventura even though I was still reeling from the revelation that Mallory had a daughter. Taylor said she had been divorced twice, so I assumed the girl had kept her father's name.

I stood back and waved her in with a small bow. "Forgive my rudeness, Miss Ventura. Please may I invite you into my humble - soon-to-be-your-Mom's humble - abode."

She skipped past me into the hallway and looked me in the eye. "Brit-jerk!" She took two more steps then turned, grinning. "But cute Brit-jerk. C'mon, day's a-wastin'. Show me the crib!"

She was like an eager little puppy and within seconds, I was completely under her spell. Her smile was mesmeric, her cute sing-song voice so alluring and that blue hair... oh fuck, that blue hair.

I thought she may be bored seeing the place, but each room was greeted with an excited rush of narrative. "Oh, wow, that view is just A-mazing. Look at those cute little birds in the trees. Love the way the river bends into the hills."

She positively bounced with joy as I showed her what Mallory had said would be her room. "Yep, my room, my room! Love the view, I can see the river, hear the boats. Gonna like it when I'm here!"

I had barely gotten a word in edgeways all the way around. "So if you're not here, where are you?"

She waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, around and about. I like to keep on the move. C'mon, show me the outside. I usually live in cities - wanna nice big open space I can turn into wilderness for the birdies and critters!"

Oh my God, this girl just kept on getting better. Given my track record with the women of Smuggler's Cove so far, did I dare hope? Then again, she was Mallory's daughter. I had done some pretty out-there things with her mother. Would it be right to try it on with the girl? I wasn't sure if I'd have the willpower to refuse if she came on to me. I just wanted to run my hands through that outrageous hair and see if she had any more body piercings. Abbie had one nipple bar and I loved to tease it. I wondered, given her other adornments, whether Aspen had any more intimate parts enhanced by metal.

123456...8