How Can We Not Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no daddy," I said as he left, "I wasn't embarrassed."

After my shower I walked naked back towards my bedroom, clean knickers, bra and top, and the skirt I was wearing yesterday. No need to make my bed as I hadn't used it. As I went to the kitchen I called to dad.

"Bathrooms free dad, all yours. I am just going to do our breakfast."

Dad walked out of his bedroom as I passed, he was naked and had some clothes in his hands.

"Make sure all your washing is in the hamper daddy, I am doing laundry this morning. I think your sheets can last another day, I'll make your bed later." I said to his receding back.

"Okay baby girl," he called.

So. Here we were. It seemed we were okay with each other's nakedness. My dad had caused me to orgasm in front of him. I shrugged. Moving on.

I put some bacon and tomatoes under the grill and some oil in the pan to heat up for the eggs. Bread in the toaster and then the kettle on for tea.

I realised that dad had a good point about clearing up before you come down. It was so much nicer working in a clean kitchen. Mum never cleaned up and I kind of just got into the habit of cleaning something when I needed to use it. This was so much better all round. Nice one dad.

The toast popped, I cut it and put it in the toast rack to stop it getting soggy, I turned the tomatoes and bacon under the grill, and dropped four eggs into the frying pan. Oops the oil was a little hot.

Dad came into the kitchen, wearing a shirt and chinos.

"Morning baby girl," dad said, "sorry again about earlier."

"Oh my goodness, with a wake up like that you don't need to apologise. Breakfast is nearly done."

I put the toast and butter in the middle of the table along with the brown sauce. I shared the bacon and tomatoes across two plates, and then added two eggs to each. I put a plate in front of dad, and one for me. Knives and forks, and we were good to go.

"This is good Penny, I usually only have time to grab some cereal."

"Well I am here to look after your every need now daddy," oh, was that Freudian? "So you can have cereal if you want it, but it is so high in sugar you should avoid it."

"And this is better?"

"Oh yes daddy, high in protein and low in starchy carbohydrates. Lowers your diabetes risk."

"How do you know this?"

"I learned it in Human Biology at school."

"Is that the class they teach you about the birds and bees."

"Well they don't so much teach as sit you in front of a video of two people having sex. The boys giggled, most of us girls were just m'eh, you know."

"I suppose with periods and stuff that you kinda get to know how things work earlier than boys."

"Indeed."

"Again, this morning, you know, I am sorry."

"Daddy stop. Stop it. Don't ever apologise for making me feel good, especially if I don't expect it. It happened daddy, move on."

He went to say something and I put my finger over my mouth in the universal be quiet signal.

I smeared some butter over my toast, put it on the plate and added bacon, tomato and egg, cut a portion, and had a wonderfully tasting slice of morning goodness. Yummy.

"Oh, I used your laptop to register with job agencies daddy, mine had a flat battery. Hope that's okay."

"Yes sweetheart." His face did not change. Either he had no clue about browser history, or he left it there for me to find. I tended towards no clue, his body langue did not alter one iota.

I spent the day doing laundry, putting it on an airer in the garden. It was cold, but sunny and with a slight breeze. I thought the washing would dry. Dad didn't have a rotary line or even a string line, just his fold up airer, so the clothes would need a bit more ironing that if they had been hung. I had nothing else to do, so no worries.

I made dad's bed, pulling the quilt of first and giving it a good shake, smoothing down the bottom sheet, fluffing the pillows, and then everything back smooth. Nice.

I found some mince in the fridge along with a couple of onions and potatoes. I sent dad a text saying I would do tea. I am not a cook, not by any means, but my mum had been so lapse in that department I had to learn how to do myself some basic foods or starve.

I peeled the potatoes and put them on to boil, chopped the onions and fried them and then added the mince. Dad had a few spices in a rack on the wall, I added some cumin and fenugreek, should just add a bit of flavour.

I piled all the mince and onions into a dish, mashed the potato and spread it on the top and put it in the oven on a low heat to keep warm.

As I waited for dad I sat and thought about the events of the morning. I had only been joking when I told dad he would have to go for the gap, I honestly did not expect him to do so. Nor did I expect his stream of warm urine to splash against my clitoris and give me an unexpected and large orgasm.

"Penny you silly cow," I said to myself, "you couldn't have planned that if you had tried." And I was right. No one would ever believe it, I wasn't sure I did.

Dad said he really enjoyed dinner, apparently what I made was a variation on cottage pie. I didn't know that. After dinner, I put everything into soak and sat with dad to watch some TV.

"No work tomorrow baby girl, I think I am going to have a drink, what would you like?"

"Oh, er, what have you got?"

"I am having whiskey and soda, I have also Henderson's, Schmirnoff and Bacardi. There is soda water, tonic and orange juice."

"Where is it daddy, I'll do it whilst you sort out something to watch."

Dad pointed to the cupboard at the back of the room. There were glasses and drinks inside. I poured dad some whiskey, about half a glass, I have no idea on the size of measures. Is it like squash? Only I like my squash strong. I filled his glass with soda, and then did the same for me with vodka and orange juice from a small carton. I am not a great drinker, one of my friends at college said she drank vodka and orange because you couldn't taste the vodka.

"Crumbs baby girl, that is a bit strong, are you trying to get me tipsy?"

"Don't be silly daddy, why would I do that? I just have never made drinks before. I will do less whiskey next time. My vodka is just the same though."

"Let's make them last, we can always top up more mixer as we get down them."

I cuddled up to daddy again, his arm around my shoulders dropping down towards my right boob, my hand across his waist by his belt. More GoT.

I don't get GoT, I mean dragons don't and never did exist, it is just silly, silly like those science fiction films, everyone knows you can't hear sound in a vacuum, but they still add laser sound effects. Silly.

We sipped our way through our drinks. Dad got up and made us two more between episodes, and we drank those, adding them to the first ones, I must confess I was glad we had a good tea, I was feeling a little squiffy.

"It's a cold one again tonight baby girl."

"Yes daddy." I don't think I slurred my words, I was very careful how I spoke.

"You can sleep on the electric blanket again if you want."

"Yes please daddy. Let me go tidy the kitchen and I'll come and join you."

Dad got up and I heard him in the bathroom. I did the washing up, the dish that had the cottage pie took a fair bit of scrubbing, and I went to the bathroom. I peed, teethes, stripped and headed to the bedroom. Dad had already seen everything, I saw no need to hide.

I slipped into the lovely and warm bed beside dad and slid across and cuddled him. "Hmm daddy you are lovely and warm."

I went to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head and our lips met, and we kissed properly. I had my hand on his chest and I twirled the small chest hairs into circles.

"I love you daddy," I said as our kiss ended. I lay my head on his chest and had my hand just by his navel. The alcohol took over and my eyes became heavy and then I was asleep.

I woke up at some point in the night. It was dark and I needed the loo and some water. I pulled away from dad and went to the loo, then into the kitchen and drank a glass of water, then back to bed. I cuddled back up to dad and squeezed him. Dad turned to face me. In the dark I could see nothing but I could feel he was hard.

"Baby girl." Dad said.

"Yes daddy."

"I have feelings I can't control."

"That is okay daddy, we love each other, it is okay."

He rolled me onto my back and then I felt him move on top of me and his cock nudged at my sex. I am not without experience. I know what happens. Dad jiggled and his cock slide down between the lips of my fanny, my valley obviously wet, and dad pressed at my opening.

"Yes daddy," I said, "make love to me."

He pushed and his cock entered me, he was slow, hesitant even, but steadily he pushed into me, his cock stretching my fanny open, and as he kept entering, he stretched my depth too.

Daddy began to pull backwards, my fanny felt empty and then he pushed back in. I could feel his cock as he slid inside me, I felt the skin on his cock as it pushed back and bunched up, the rim around the edge of his cock rubbing my wrinkles and bumps inside me, and it felt glorious. As he reached my inside depth he was pressed flat against me, and he was pushing my clitoris, squashing it flat.

"Oh daddy," I said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby girl, more than you can ever understand."

He started shagging, a gentle movement inwards and backwards, me feeling him squashed at my depth and then the emptiness as he backed out. He started going a little faster and then he was pushing a little deeper, perhaps my fanny was too shallow, I didn't know, harder and deeper, and I heard my self gasping as he pushed in, and gulping at air as he withdrew.

My hands were around his back, my fingers I think digging into his skin, and he went faster and faster and I found my breathing seemed to stop. I stared up at the dark invisible ceiling and I gasped loudly. My back went all stiff and I pushed my whole body up to dad.

"Oh fuck daddy," I screamed as my orgasm erupted through my body, my fanny clamping on daddy's cock, squeezing him and I felt him. He spurted, I felt his spurts inside me, sending his seed deep inside me, I had never felt that before, on the few previous occasions condoms had been used.

"Oh shit" daddy said, "Oh shit, oh fuck, I have come. Inside you, I am sorry."

"Daddy don't worry, of course you came inside me, that is what love making is."

"But you might get pregnant."

"It's not my week for that daddy. I will go to the doctors and get the pill. You can go to the chemist and buy some condoms until the pill kicks in. If we are to do this again that is."

Daddy kissed me, it was a kiss full of passion, his lips crushing mine, his tongue doing a Tango in my mouth. Daddy rolled to the side, his cock slipping out leaving me feeling empty. I felt his seed dribbling out and pooling beneath me, the gap in my bottom now cold and feeling sticky.

"Are we to do this again daddy, are we?"

"How can we not sweetheart, how can we not?"

12