How Chloe Got Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you couldn't find a nice escort over on Broadway."

"Well the truth is, I never looked. Paying for sex just seems so sordid. I thought I would have a nice meal, go home, and thank my wife for the experience."

"Well what if I told you about some free, no strings attached, sex you could have tonight? That sound like something you would be interested in?"

"I don't know, it sounds too good to be true. You mean with you, don't you?"

"Yes I do, the rest rooms are small here and have a lock on the door. Pay the bill and meet me in the ladies room." She got up before he could reply and headed toward the back.

A minute later there was a discreet knock. She cracked the door and saw it was him. She stepped back and let him in. She quickly locked the door and turned to him pulling him in for a kiss. He seemed surprised and kept his lips pursed.

When she backed off and looked at him he said, "You are the only woman, besides my wife, I have ever kissed. You took me by surprise, kiss me again and I'll do better. She leaned in and this time the kiss was much better.

"We're going to do it right here. I'm going to bend over the sink and you are going to screw me. I want to look at you in the mirror as you fuck me and come in my pussy. Is that OK with you?" He was speechless but nodded yes. "Do you have a condom or do I need to give you one?"

He reached in his trouser pocket and came out with a condom. Chloe helped him get his pants and boxers down around his ankles. She took the condom from him and after giving him a few hand strokes to get him hard she rolled the condom down the shaft. It was a nice average sized cock that would certainly feel good in her.

She turned and pulled her pants and bikinis down and bent over the sink. She looked at him in the mirror and said, "You ready to fuck some strange pussy?"

He stared back at her in the mirror nervously and said, "I don't know. This feels like cheating, even though my wife wanted me to do this."

"Trust me," Chloe said, "by the time you get that cock all the way up me you'll know it was the right decision. Now fuck me."

He hesitated and looked like he was losing his nerve. Chloe backed up until she felt his erection on her ass then reached back and started rubbing him up and down her wet crack. She was just about to guide him to the promised land when his phone went off.

"OH Jesus," he said jumping away from her. He looked at the caller ID and said, "It's my wife, what do I tell her?"

"Oh for fuck sake's," Chloe almost screamed, "tell her you'll call her back after you fill this bitch's hot cunt with cum."

"I can't, I'm sorry, I just can't do it," he mumbled pulling up his pants, "I have to go, I'm sorry."

Then he was gone and Chloe was left once again with no cock to play with. Frustrated she pulled up her pants. She hoped she had enough batteries to last through the workout she was going to give her toys when she got home.

Suddenly she was back in her foyer. The man had touched her arm to get her attention.

"I'm sorry, what?"

He said, "I need your address for the driver.' Looking at him in the dim light she saw he was actually pretty good looking.

She held out her hand for her phone and said, "Sorry, change of plans, he won't need a ride tonight." She hung up and taking his hand, led him to her apartment.

They didn't say a word until they were in her place and the door locks all flipped. She would remember that the first thing she said to him was, "Are you gay?"

He looked startled and said, "No, I'm not," then chuckled and said, "by the look in your eye I don't think it would matter to you right now if I was."

She snorted and said, "You're probably right about that, I am super horny. I'll explain later but before anything dumb happens, you need to get your dick in me."

"Well, if you are going to beat around the bush and tease me all night, I think I'm leaving."

"I'll give you a bush to beat," Chloe laughed, "actually I won't, no bush to beat down there."

She led him to the bedroom and started unbuttoning his shirt. She got it off and he pulled her in for a nice, holy shit, very passionate, long kiss. Then it was her turn to lose her shirt and bra. When they were off he pulled her in for an I need to jump you now kiss. Then the kisses moved to her ear, then her neck and finally both breasts were smothered in kisses.

After that shoes, socks, pants, and underwear were flying in all directions. The kisses got more savage. Damn, they both thought, this person really puts their whole body into a kiss. He finally pushed her naked onto the bed.

The kisses continued but they went from her belly button down to a very wet pussy. He nipped at her outer lips then sank his tongue in her. After the frustrations of the last two days. She was ready to come before his tongue was all the way in her. She warned him he was about to get wet and sticky.

"What do you mean about to get wet. You have pussy juice damn near down to your knees. C'mon, come for me. Give me a mouthful of cream." That was all it took and she was shaking and yelling and squeezing his head so hard he couldn't breath.

She finally quit spasming and opened her legs, releasing his head. Panting she said, "Give give me a-a second and I'll return the favor. Holy shit that was nice. I haven't been licked like that for a long time."

"Take your time, just enjoy the glow for a moment. I am getting harder just thinking about your mouth on me. Anyone who kisses like you do has to be good at blow jobs."

She giggled and bragged, "I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose buddy boy, as you are about to find out. Lie down so I can get between your legs. That gets the angle right so I can take you all the way down my throat."

She had played with his cock a little while they were kissing but lying on her stomach between his legs she realized how long and fat it was. About seven inches long and pretty thick, it was actually about perfect to fit in all her holes.

She played around with his cock, swirling her tongue around the head, then sucking about half of it into her mouth, then edging his entire length. She looked up and around his cock and saw him looking at her and smiling.

"Are you ready to tickle my tonsils Davey boy?"

"Take a deep breath, stick out your tongue and do your damnedest," he joked.

She looked him in the eye and slowly descended. It went steadily into her mouth until the head reached the opening of her throat. After a barely noticed slowing he could feel her swallow and then the last two inches disappeared into her gullet. She held him there trapped in her throat for about ten seconds. Then slowly pulled all the way off of him.

"My god that feels good. I don't get to do that very often, thank you," she said.

He laughed and said, "If you thank me for taking my cock down your throat how are you going to act when I face fuck you and shoot my cum into your stomach?"

"How do you think I'm going to act? I'm going to get even wetter and beg for more cum. Now gimme that cock."

He let her pound her head up and down on him until he warned, "Thar she blows, Captain!"

She choked a little when he shot from trying not to laugh. "You idiot," she giggled after she had swallowed, "I could have spilled some of that delicious cum. 'Thar she blows', what kind of a moron says something like that? Oh my god, I just let you cum in my mouth, I mean with no condom. Holy cow, I must have been hornier than I thought. You taste really good by the way."

"Boy you really do enjoy giving a blow job don't you. As to the other my first blow job was in a car after a girl and I had seen a retro of Moby Dick, it seemed appropriate then, and now too for some reason. I thought about a condom, then the little head took over and said, nope, I don't think so. You are great by the way."

"Well when we get to the main event," she told him, "you WILL use a condom. Speaking of which, how long is it going to be before showtime? Not that I'm a greedy little cock hungry slut or anything."

"Give me about an hour and I will rise to the occasion. And you are not a slut. You are a beautiful young woman in her prime with a healthy sex drive."

"Oh please," she scoffed, "are you writing an article for the New Yorker? I like everything about sex, talking about it, thinking about it, doing it; the aromas, the touching, the feeling, the taste, I even like the messes we can make."

"That's exactly what I said, a healthy sex drive. I've always been odd about that I guess. In the heat of the moment I will call you a slut, whore, cock sucker, cum bucket and then get dirty. For me though, as soon as it's over you go back to being the beautiful female that I want to call sweetheart, dear, honeyand dulcet darling. Well, maybe not that last one."

"Ha," she barked, "dulcet darling, The Princess Bride, right? I love that movie. My mom and I still watch it about once a year. God I'm thirsty, you want beer or water?"

"Both, if I can please."

She hopped out of bed and went to grab the drinks. On the way to the kitchen she thought not only had she not had him use a condom but she had him in her apartment. Both of those were pretty high on her list of things not to do. When she came back with the beverages she also had a bowl full of red and green grapes. They sat cross legged on the bed and ate the grapes and rehydrated.

"When we first got in the apartment you said you were horny and would explain later.

"I guess I did. Well, it started last night-"

By the time she was finished he was rolling on the bed laughing. "Wow!," he exclaimed, "and I thought I had a fucked up night."

She was laughing right along with him and said, "The only reason I can laugh about it is because of your failed attempt at mugging me. The night has turned out so much better than I thought it was going to, that's for sure."

He got up on his knees in front of her and looking down said, "And it doesn't look like it's over yet."

"Well look who decided to join us. Let's get him wrapped up shall we?" she asked reaching into her nightstand for a condom.

The sex was very good. He was a considerate lover and gave her a huge orgasm and then brought her along for an even bigger one as he climaxed. When he pulled out she peeled off the condom and dropped in into the bedside wastebasket.

He pulled her over until she was lying with an arm and a leg draped over him.

"That was very nice," he said, "Do you mind if I take a little nap? When I wake up I'll slip out."

"First of all," she said grabbing her phone, "put your number in this. I'll give you a few days to get a new phone and I'll call you."

She looked at him for a moment and thought to herself, well I've broken two of my rules tonight, why not a third.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed the night. Tomorrow's Sunday, we could go for brunch somewhere." She found she was holding her breath waiting for his reply.

"Much as I would love that, I have to get home early to get Sharon to church."

Chloe reeled back from him then put both her feet into his ribs and pushed. She couldn't knock him all the way out of bed but he got the hint and scrambled out the far side.

"You miserable son of a bitch, get the hell out."

"Let me explain," he begged.

"Fuck you," she yelled pointing toward the door.

He quickly dressed and started down the hall. She followed him naked to the front door. He fumbled with the three locks on her door and she shoved him out of the way, got them unlocked and jerked the door open.

He was half way through the door when he stopped. No by god, once tonight was enough. He stepped back into her apartment and pulling the door out of her hand gently closed and locked it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, I'm calling the police," she yelled, if anything her volume had increased.

Very reasonably he said, "No, no you're not. You are going to sit down while I explain a few things to you."

"I am not interested in anything you might have to say."

"Well Chloe," he began softly, "I think there are things you should be aware of so please sit down." Then he roared, "And shut the fuck up for the love of God!"

This startled Chloe so much she actually shut up and looked at him. His face was a mask of anguish. She silently sank down onto her sofa. David disappeared down the hallway and soon reappeared with the comforter from her bed. He draped it around her and then sat down in the armchair.

"I was already accused of a lot of things that weren't true tonight. I gave up on bat shit crazy lady because she was not worth fighting for. You on the other hand, I think, are worth fighting for. So, from the top, I am not married and have no kids. My ex, Brittany, was a good woman but didn't like being married and feeling tied down. A year and a half ago she took off. I haven't seen her since. A month after she left I got divorce papers. We had a prenup and she got nothing.

I work in the financial district, actually I'm in arbitrage, and make a ton of money. I just started dating a few months ago and tonight was the fourth date with bat shit crazy lady.

Now, I don't owe you anything and you don't owe me anything. We just happened to meet each other and have the best night of my life. If I gave you a good time too, that's great. I repeat; I am not married and I am not in any type of relationship, with anyone. The only thing I can be rightly accused of is being a divorced man. I'm sorry I didn't mention that as I was being dragged up here by my cock. I didn't think it was germane to the situation. The Sharon I have to take to church is my German Shepard. The church is at the nursing home where my mom lived until she died. I used to take Sharon to see my mom and the staff convinced me to keep bringing my dog in as pet therapy for the residents. Sunday is our day for that. Thank you for your time and patience."

She sat there stunned while he got up and unlocked the door. He opened the door and have her a long sad look and was gone. She hung her head and started crying. She woke up the next morning in her bed, but did not remember moving from the sofa. She only left her bed that day to pee and toward evening heat a can of chicken noodle soup.

She thought about David all day Monday. On Tuesday she started calling the number he had put in her phone. He had given her the right number but every time she called it went right to a full voicemail. On Friday she was still getting the same result.

She spend the weekend out on the island with her folks. She insisted they watch The Princess Bride and she cried through most of it.

After trying a couple times Monday morning she had finally had enough. OK she thought to herself, you are in IT, you know how to run a search. So she started a search with the known facts. She had a first name, she knew he worked for a financial firm, he was in the arbitrage department. Her results showed 117 hits for Davids in arbitrage. How can that be she wondered. She had had to look up arbitrage to find out what it even dealt with. It sounded like a very tedious way to earn money. She started on her list and had phoned 30 Davids by the end of the day. Tuesday and Wednesday saw her at the end of her list with no hits.

Then she thought maybe the firm David worked for didn't call that division arbitrage. She did a search of every financial institution in the area. This yielded 245 new Davids. It took her nearly two weeks to go through them all without finding her David. His phone now said the number was no longer in service.

She gave up at this point and tried to forget him. She moped around at work until her boss finally called her in. He was a good guy and soon got her talking. He heard her out and then picked up his phone, searched for a number and dialed.

"Hey Mike, Stu Cooke here, I need you to do a 50 mile radius search. White male, 25-30, brown and brown, 6 feet, medium build, first name David, probably find him in stocks, financial, banking. This is personal so quick like bunny my friend. Thanks, see you at the Carlson's on Saturday, bye."

Chloe said, "I already ran a similar search, I got nothing."

"Yeah, but you don't have the resources Mike has. His company does FR searches. If this David has had his picture published anywhere, the facial recognition software will find him. Now get out of my office, I have work to do."

She stood up and said, "Thanks Boss man, you're the best."

The next afternoon she got an email from FR Database. There was an attachment with pics of 64 men. She slowly went through them and about halfway through, there he was: David Wheeler wearing a tux and smiling shyly. She clicked on his pic and the press release the photo was from came up. It was a charity ball to raise money for, naturally, Pet Therapy Project. He was there as a representative for a private banking company.

She ran a search on David Wheeler and found he worked for a private investment bank. No wonder she hadn't found him. Then she searched divorce court records and got an address. If she remembered the building correctly each apartment went for 2-3 million bucks.

Suddenly she wasn't so sure finding him was a good idea. She had a good job but he probably made twenty times what she did. Why would he be interested in her? Her next thought was, money does not buy happiness, and she had every right to look for that happiness. Then she thought to herself, a court of law would not call it looking for happiness, they would call it stalking.

Chloe wondered how she could meet him in the right circumstances. She couldn't just show up on his doorstep. She probably couldn't get past the doorman. His work was out too, but she could wait outside his work and then follow him, er stalk him. What the hell was wrong with her? She had never acted this way with any other guy, not even crushes in high school. This guy is everything you DON'T want in a man. He's probably a workaholic, he's rich, he lives in a penthouse, she would be just another trophy wife. Wife! Oh no, not wife, where did that come from? She didn't know if he would ever speak to her again let alone want to marry her. Marry! My God, I am going crazy, he's going to call me bat shit crazy lady.

The biggest question was still why. Why was she obsessed with this guy? And that's all it was right, an obsession? She had gone out with quite few guys, some of them she had even had short relationships with. Her list of guys she had fucked and forgotten was fairly long. Most people would indeed consider her a slut. So why, why this guy? The voice in her head, the one with the answers, was obstinately quiet.

Now, here's the plan she said to herself. I'm going to stand outside where he works and let him see me. If he wants to talk to me he will approach me. If he sees me and ignores me, I will walk away and never think of him again.

She had gone in early the next morning so she could leave in time to be at David's workplace when he came out. She had dressed casually in jeans and tennis shoes. Who knew how long she would have to wait on hard concrete. No way she was going to do that in heels. She cabbed over and got out. For a moment she thought the cabby had made a mistake. The address she wanted didn't seem to exist. She walked to the end of the block and found a number on the building so she turned and walked past a high limestone block wall to the other end of the block. It was a nice restaurant with the address etched in the glass above the door. Apparently the address was also the name of the restaurant. It had to be here she thought, banks, even private ones had to have a way to get in, didn't they?

Halfway down the block was a small door recessed into the limestone wall. It had no writing or numbers on it. Then she noticed a business card sized brass plate embedded in the wall. All it had was the name of the firm David worked for. Well, she thought, at least that part went right. Then she realized she could not just stand on the sidewalk for untold hours. She decided she would go back to the restaurant and ask for a seat by the window and watch for him. She had a 50-50 chance of his walking that way.