How Chloe Got Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she had another thought. What if the main entrance was actually in the back of the building. She crossed the street to see if she could see something behind the wall. From that perspective she could just see the roof line of what was maybe a three or four story building that looked more like a mansion than an office building. She turned and looked at the building on her side of the street. It was an office building that looked like it had windows that overlooked the street on every floor. She went in and found a tenant board. She picked a firm on the top floor just in case someone asked what she was doing wandering around. She rode the elevator to the eighth floor and turned left when she got off. Sure enough there was a large window in the foyer. She walked over and looked down on the target. She giggled out loud. Target indeed, here she was, a female Tom Cruise gathering intelligence for her mission. Then she snorted and thought, well that's about as real a scenario as the rest of what she was doing.

Her target was a Greek Revival style mansion in four stories with a three story wing on each side. It was set toward the rear of the property and there was a nice courtyard and garden covering the area all the way to the wall. It looked as if the front door only served as an entrance to the courtyard area. That must mean the main entrance is actually in the rear of the building. Having finished her surveillance she made her way back to the street.

She turned right when she got to the street. She went to the corner and crossed and continued down to the alley. The alley had an ornate metal fence with a large gate that stood open. She walked through the gate and saw it was paved with cobblestones and in good repair. It was also very clean, much cleaner that the street outside the gate. It was somewhat narrow for perhaps 80 feet then opened up on the right. The rear of the mansion was on her left. In the opening on her right were spaces for about twenty cars. They were nose in against a brick wall. Names were painted on the wall above each space. And there, the fourth space, in was David Wheeler's name. She stopped and looked at the car and was not surprised that it was a gray Lexus GS 350.

"Pardon me miss, may I help you?" a voice behind her asked.

She turned and looked up at a nice looking man in a security uniform. He was smiling and polite but what he had really asked was, what the fuck do you think you're doing?

She returned the smile and explained, "I was just using this as a shortcut, is that all right?"

"Of course miss, it is a public thoroughfare. We do however, like to keep an eye on the personal property of our clients and associates. You understand I'm sure," he replied with the same get the hell out of here smile.

"Naturally, I just had to stop and admire this gorgeous piece of machinery. It's a beauty isn't It."

His smile was genuine this time, "That it is miss, that it is."

She gave him another smile and continued on down the alley. Shit, now what are you going to Ms. Cruise? There was no place on either end of the alley to wait. What was she going to do anyway, jump out in front of his car. Well, if he were going fast enough that might be a solution. She walked back to the main street and looked around. In the opposite direction from David's building was a coffee shop.

She headed that way, a mocha latte couldn't hurt, it might even help. She sat at the counter that faced out onto the street. She wasn't really paying attention to what was happening around her. She just sipped at her latte feeling sorry for herself. She looked out the window and across the street saw a bistro, an office supply place, a gym and a bakery. Typical downtown fare, nothing worth noting. Even the people were typical. Women in business attire, shopkeepers, bicycle messengers in bike shorts with colorful shirts with helmets, men in suits. Some of them were sharper than others in their Armani or Brioni. David looked very sharp in his Brooks Brothers three piece.

Wait, what? It was David! There he was striding down the street carrying a gym bag. When he reached the gym he produced a key card and went in. She dashed out and, not looking, was nearly run over by a cab. She blew off his honk and an insult in a language she did not understand. The door was long closed by the time she got there. No amount of tugging or banging with both fists produced any results. She gave up and went back to the coffee shop.

The only thing that kept going through her head was, I saw my David, I saw my David. Then she shook her head violently. He's not your David, asshole. He's just a guy who will probably be terrified when you confront him. Well, she thought, my mom will probably bail me out of jail when he has me arrested.

She sat clutching her purse so she could rush out when he exited the gym. She jumped every time the door opened. Finally it was him. He had changed to a polo shirt and khaki pants. He had his gym bag in one hand and his suit on a hanger over his other shoulder. She rushed out and stood at the curb and yelled his name.

He turned in confusion then saw her. He stood there staring for what seemed like an hour to her, but was really only two seconds. His gym bag fell out of his hand and his expensive suit fluttered to the dirty sidewalk. He never took his eyes off her as he crossed the street. Cars in both direction slid to a halt. Somehow he made it unscathed to her side. He stopped in front of her and looked into her soul.

"You," was the only thing he said before bringing her into his arms. They stood there crying on each other for a long time. Then he held her at arms length and just...looked.

He snapped out of it and cried, "My suit!" He grabbed her hand and this time looked before leading her across the street. He picked up his things and looked around. "We need to talk and I need a drink. Maybe many drinks." They walked down a block to a bar called Harry's.

He asked her, "Martini's?"

"Dirty with two olives."

He told the waiter, "A pitcher of martini's, dirty, and a bowl of olives, please."

"How did you find me?" he started, "no wait, let me go first. The night I left your place I was devastated. I really liked you and had screwed it up completely. I just wandered around not paying attention to where I was. It started raining again and I didn't have a phone to call for a ride. I flagged down a cab and went home. I came back the next day to apologize and I couldn't find your house. Do you know how many brownstone's there are in that area? I knew it was within a block or so of bat shit crazy lady and I swear I knocked on every door and asked a lot of very suspicious and wary people if they knew where Corey lived."

She interrupted him, "It's Chloe, C-H-L-O-E."

"Oh," he said frowning, "I guess that would make a difference huh"

"Anyway I had no last name, where you worked, nothing to help me find you." he took her hands and said, "I have been lost without you. I can't focus, I can't sleep, my boss calls me Zombieman. So how did you find me?"

"Well, I had your phone number and I tried that for days. I couldn't get through and finally it went out of service."

"Let me explain that. On Monday I went to my carrier to get a new phone. I asked if they would transfer everything to my new phone. She started to do it and then said, wow you are a popular guy. My voicemail was full and there were 62 calls since Saturday night. She showed me the call list and they were all from bat shit crazy lady. At that point I decided a new number was my only option to escape her. I only use that phone for personal calls really. I mean not for business, I have another phone for those calls. It was easy to tell the maybe ten people I call on that phone I had a new number. So continue, sorry to interrupt."

"Well that's a relief, I thought for a while you were trying to avoid me. It was your other stalker you were avoiding. So anyway, I had your name and occupation so I called every David or Dave that worked in a financial institution in the area. I came up empty and almost gave up. Then my boss was worried about me and called a friend of his to do a facial recognition search and he found a picture of you wearing a tux at a charity thing. I had your full name, got your work address and stalked you. And here we are."

"Thank God you persisted. First off, what is your number?" She took his phone and entered her number and hit send. She hung up when she heard hers ring. He reached down and pulled a leather bound notebook from his suit jacket pocket and said, "Give me your address so if I ever get amnesia I'll know how to find you." She told him, he wrote it down and grunted, "Well that explains that, we were two streets from your place when it started raining. I looked for you on the wrong street."

"Now that we have found each other again what are we going to do about it," she asked.

"I just want to hold you forever and never let you go," he said sincerely.

"Well that's a disappointment," she said teasingly, "I was hoping to get my pussy pounded."

"That goes without saying my dulcet darling."

"So what now? You want to get something to eat and go back to my place?" she asked.

"I really want to spend time with you, so yes, lets get something to eat and go fool around."

They enjoyed their meal, laughing because they couldn't eat while holding hands. The waiter asked about dessert and Chloe said, "No thanks, he's having me for dessert."

Chloe remembered how good the sex had been the night they met. Tonight was even better. There was an urgency and a newness, but it was also more intimate, more familiar somehow. He brought her to two gut wrenching orgasms before he filled the condom.

After they had regained their breath Chloe got them waters and a snack of sliced apples and oranges. They talked and laughed and cuddled.

Chloe got serious after a bit and told David to lie back, "It's time for round two, after I suck this cock hard I want you to go crazy on me." When he was hard she rolled on a condom, climbed aboard and started grinding her pelvis on him.

Go crazy he thought, I can do that. David wet his thumb and circled her anus. Her only response was a moan so he wet his thumb again and slowly inserted it up her butt. He got a verbal response then.

"Oh God, get that thumb up my ass. I love butt stuff. Fuck me hard, jam it in my ass, fuck my cunt at the same time. Yes just like that. After I come like this I'm getting on my hands and knees and you are going to fuck my ass with that nice cock of yours. I promise I'll come then too."

David started pounding up into her at the same time ramming his thumb into her tight asshole. She only lasted about two minutes before wailing out her orgasm and thrashed around so violently he couldn't stay inside her.

She fell to the bed on her side and screamed, "Fuck me, get up on your knees and get that cock in my ass while I'm laying on my side. It will go so deep that way. Straddle one leg and get the other one pointed straight up. You see how that puts my cunt and ass on display. C'mon fuck it, fuck it you fucker."

He tried to slowly enter her but she was having none of it. She grabbed his hip and pulled yelling, "All of it motherfucker, now, do it hard."

He grabbed one of her tits and used it to help pull him into her ass. He buried his cock and she started yelling in what may have been Klingon. Neither of them lasted long. Chloe was rubbing her clit and screaming and coming every ten strokes until David couldn't last any longer and filled another condom with his cum.

He lowered her leg and sort of collapsed onto the bed. Chloe let out a loud groan when his cock popped free of her clutching asshole. Neither of them could speak for a few minutes.

David finally croaked out, "I'm glad I took the chance and played with your butt hole. I enjoy anal but a lot of women don't. I didn't want you to run away screaming Pervert! Pervert!"

Chloe laughed and said, "I already knew you were a pervert, you were with me. I love anal also, but like you, I've found it can scare people away."

"The only thing that scares me is losing you again."

"No danger of that. I like having you around. Maybe permanently."

He rolled her over and onto his chest saying, "I think I can live with that."

And that's How Chloe Got Some.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I have not found anyone willing to proofread my works as yet. All errors I regret and hope you will forgive. As always, please vote and leave comments. As the lockdown continues I hope you and yours are safe and well.