How Could She Sleep? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C, mere, You'd better let me help. You've got to really rub it in or else it won't get clean."

She smiled and stepped right up to me until her face was just an inch from mine.

"You're such a good sister," she said kiddingly.

I raised my hands and put them on top of her head, working the lather into her scalp. She immediately started fondling my soapy breasts, lightly pinching and squeezing my hardening nipples. I pushed down firmly on her head, and she took the hint, flashing me a sneaky smile as she crouched down in front of me. Her tongue attacked my aching pussy feverishly, quickly sending me into what I thought would be my last orgasm for a while. I could hear mom yelling for us to knock it off and hurry. I tried to yell back to her, but I was unable to speak. I wasn't really worried, since Aunt Linda is never on time. As my orgasm was subsiding, I pulled Dani back up to me, shoving her against the cold shower wall, and pressing my slick body to hers. She gasped as the cold tile touched her skin, but I quickly placed my mouth over hers, and let my fingers find her soft pussy. She placed her leg on top of the tub, and I fingered her to orgasm while keeping her pinned tightly against the shower wall. I felt her body shake as she came, and she wiggled as if she was trying to escape my hold. We shared a long passionate kiss, and decided we'd better get moving. We rinsed ourselves, got out of the shower, and began to get ready.

Mom was standing by the door waiting for Aunt Linda to arrive when we came downstairs. She eyed us both up disapprovingly and shook her head as we made our way towards her. We were barely downstairs before she yelled.

"O.k. They're here."

She looked straight at us again.

"And remember what we talked about."

"We know mom, it's cool don't worry. Everything will be fine."