How could this have happened?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary suddenly felt dry mouth and light head, as if she had a dizziness attack. She looked up frightened and met the sweet and slightly mischievous gaze of Shahrazad, who must have seen where her eyes had lingered for so long.

But before she could say anything, Shahrazad took her by the hand, and said: "Come on, dear, I see you a little tired. Let's take a break, after all it's already an hour we're working hard. Let's go over there and have a drink. "

Shahrazad led Mary into the living room, who followed her as stunned, unable to react. Was she really lesbian then? That pendant seemed to confirm it.

Shahrazad made her sit on the sofa and handed her a martini. Mary sat embarrassed, confused by the situation and unable to decide if really a lesbian, a beautiful and curvy lesbian, were trying to seduce her.

"Mary, my dear, you are so silent, what is it, have you seen the devil?" Shahrazad said smiling.

"N-no, it's just that I couldn't help noticing your pendant. I meant your necklace. It's-it's really... very beautiful." Mary replied, incapable to think of anything better to say.

"Ah, you noticed it then! I was hoping it, you know? Nice, right? It represents the sweetest and most sensual erotic gesture that can ever exists, the embrace between two women... My last lover gave it to me before we parted. You know, her husband found out everything and for the fear of losing her children she decided not to see me anymore. Actually, after less than a month she went back looking for me, but I am a rare privilege, by now she had made her choice and I do not like to be refused. But you don't have any child, don't you Mary?" So saying s she laughed maliciously, as if it were a joke.

She started to fiddle with the necklace, sticking out her breast even more. Another button jumped, letting the blouse open almost till halfway. Mary had dry throat and her heart was beating hard, but as hypnotized she could not divert her look from that pendant and from that overflowing breast.

"Mary, come on, why don't you say anything? Are you so shocked of my sexual tastes? Sorry if I didn't tell you before, but I didn't want to scare you, I was waiting for an intimate moment to tell you... a moment like this...."

Mary started to get up but Shahrazad took her hand and gently dragged her back onto the sofa. "What is Mary, don't you like what you see? I saw how you looked at them a little while ago, do you like them? Aren't they a little too big? Sometimes the blouses squeeze me and it becomes annoying to wear one." So saying Shahrazad put one hand on the buttons of the her shirt and unbuttoned it completely. Her big boobs jumped out, no longer held by the shirt. They were really huge, round, soft, perfect. Mary stared at them with her mouth open, completely unable to react to that unexpected situation.

"Don't feel embarrassed dear, it's perfectly normal to be curious. Have you ever been with another woman, Mary? Have you never felt another woman's breast with your hands? You should try, you know, it's a wonderful feeling. And mine are all natural, I'm telling the truth, made like that by mother nature. They are soft, incredibly soft... Here, look, feel by yourself." And so saying she pulled Mary's hands towards her tits. Mary was half dazed, and she only managed for a moment to make a weak attempt of resistance with her hands. But Shahrazad, with a sly smile curving her red lips, insisted, slightly increasing her strength, and finally Mary's hands rested for the very first time on Shahrazad's breast.

It was a shocking sensation for Mary, who remained as petrified at the touch of that warm and soft skin. Shahrazad's breasts were far too large for Mary's small hands, who remained there with her hands resting, unable to retract.

She raised her eyes and realized that Shahrazad's face was suddenly just few inches away from her. Her scent surrounded and stupefied Mary. "Beautiful, right? You can play with them, if you want. You can do anything you like with them, if you want... Mary, you are so beautiful, so young, so fresh... Have you ever been kissed by another woman, Mary?" And so saying Shahrazad laid her full and red lips on Mary's mouth. Mary was paralyzed by the shock and for a moment did not move. As soon as she regained enough lucidity she realized with astonishment that Shahrazad's lips were touching hers, and that a warm tongue was gently trying to get into her mouth. She finally recovered from the shock and tried to react. A woman was kissing her! Shahrazad was kissing her! But she was married, Matt was at home waiting for her! And she didn't like women!

Mary tried to break free but Shahrazad did not give it to her, with one hand behind the back of her neck she held Mary's face pressed against hers. Her tongue became more insistent at the entrance of Mary's mouth, who was just feeling confusedly the sensation of Shahrazad's lipstick on her lips and her omnipresent perfume.

"Oh, come on Mary, you don´t need to react like this, it's just a kiss between friends, come on, I don't believe you never played some little game with your high school friends. It's just a tender kiss, a very sweet kiss, and it will be the most beautiful kiss you'll ever experienced, I promise you... you just have to let yourself go, open your mouth, and let yourself go..." said Shahrazad, and since Mary didn't give in, she began to nibble on her earlobe and kiss her on the neck. Meanwhile, she took Mary's hand and brought it back again to her breast.

"Here is Mary, feel my breast, feel it on your hand, feel how big it is, how soft it is... It could be yours... think of all the things you could do with it... I would let you play with it as long as you want, all for you... you just have to open your mouth.... " she murmured softly in Mary's ear. Mary was no longer understanding anything, her head was spinning, she no longer knew where to turn to escape Shahrazad, until, with a sigh and a moan, her mouth hatched. Swift, Shahrazad's tongue entered, and quickly captured Mary's in a swirling dance.

Mary had never kissed a woman before, only boys, and in the last years only Matt, but that warm tongue, and those soft and voracious lips, immediately captured her in a sensual game with no return. As if lost in a stormy sea of new and forbidden sensations, Mary was lost in that kiss, and never knew if it had lasted a second, an hour or a whole day. She was adrift, sweetly adrift in that erotic and fragrant sea, unable to reason and think rationally.

She roused herself suddenly when she felt Shahrazad's hand resting on her thighs, dangerously close to her pubis. This made her understand the gravity of the situation, and remember Matt, her husband, who loved and who was at home waiting for her, and this gave her the strength to broke the kiss and try again to get up from the sofa.

"I-I can't, Shahrazad... oh god, what am I doing! Shahrazad I can't, I'm married, Matt is at home waiting for me! I'm sorry, I have to go, I-I have to go home..."

but Shahrazad did not let her go, rather gently but firmly pushed her back onto the sofa. Mary, exhausted and confused, fell backwards on the sofa, and saw Shahrazad hang over her. Somehow her blouse had disappeared during the kiss, and now she raised above her only in bra, with those huge boobs that almost bursted out from the bra.

"Are you really sure?" Shahrazad asked softly, and with these words she put her hand behind her back and unlocked the bra. "Not still" she added with a mischievous smile.

Mary only confusedly reminded of what happened next, her memories were fragmented, inconsistent and confused in her upset mind. Shahrazad who stretches out her hands to take her head, she trying to turn around, those turgid, large and dark nipples that rub against her cheek, the softness, the incredible softness of that huge breast, and finally the new sensation, shocking in its intensity, of feeling the taste of a nipple in her mouth. She was quite amazed at herself when she realized that she had attached her mouth to that nipple and that against all logic she was sucking and kissing it avidly, while she felt Shahrazad's hands caressing her hair and murmuring reassuring phrases into her ear.

She wouldn't have been able to say how long she remained in that state, with her head immersed between Shahrazad's huge boobs, in a dimension out of time and space. Suddenly the sound of the horn of Matt's car, that had come to pick her up, rang on the street, abruptly bringing her back to reality like a bucket of cold water. With horror she noticed what she was doing, that she was greedily sucking on a nipple, and that her saliva covered all of Shahrazad's boobs. What the hell was going on?! Finally she found the strength to push Shahrazad away and run away from the room. She turned just for a moment, long enough to see Shahrazad kneeling on the sofa, with that mammoth tits standing proudly forward, sending her a kiss smiling. "See you soon, my dear..."

/---/

Mary ran out of the house, red overalls and disheveled. When Matt saw her arrive in that state, he observed jokingly "What happens Mary, did your teacher try to rape you?" And laughing he started the car and went towards home. Mary smiled nervously and gave a forced chuckle, too confused to said anything. She could still feel the taste of Shahrazad's tits in her mouth. What the hell had happened to her? How could this have happened? Luckily Matt was too absorbed in listening to the Patriots game on the radio to notice his wife's agitation.

That was the worst night of her life and she didn't sleep for a minute. As soon as they were in bed Matt approached her in search of cuddles, but she took him away with the good old excuse of headaches. She was definitely not in the mood for playing with her husband. When he turned resignedly on his side, wishing her good night, she felt her eyes filling with tears. What was happening to her? She couldn't believe that just a few hours earlier she was passionately licking another woman's boobs. Could it be that she was becoming a lesbian? "Impossible!" she told herself, she had always liked boys, and she was deeply in love with her husband. No, it was all the fault of Shahrazad, of that charming woman with her tremendous power, and of that irresistible breast ... It was not her fault, after all, who could resist? It had been only a moment, a brief moment of weakness, that would never happen again... The problem was that if she closed her eyes even just for a second she inevitably saw that huge breast bursting furiously from the bra, and Shahrazad's gaze, smiling at her in that lewd way, with those red, soft, sweet lips... That kiss... And if Matt hadn't come to save her, what would have happened? She shivered at the thought. She seemed to be going crazy.

Suddenly, during this inner struggle with her memories, she realized with horror that she was completely drenched between her legs. Her pussy had never been so wet! It was absurd, considering that lately with Matt she didn't even get wet and had to resort to a vaginal lubricant. How could that woman have had that devastating effect on her? She was feeling completely defenseless in front of her, and knew that she was in the mercy of the power that those heavy tits exerted on her mind.

She felt the urgent need to masturbate, but while one hand was already rising towards her breast while the other going down between the legs, she stopped suddenly. She knew with absolute certainty to whom she would have thought if she did, and somehow she knew that this would change things forever. For this reason she spent all night resisting, writhing without peace in bed, sweaty and exhausted, but too terrified to close her eyes and see Shahrazad smiling at her with that mischievous mouth.

The next day Matt went to work early as always and she remained alone at home, wandering around like a ghost without knowing what to do. At noon she called to work, inventing to be sick in order to skip the shift. She didn't feel like leaving home, she had light head for the sleepless night and her legs still trembled if she think to the day before. She decided it was too early to try to rationally work out what had happened, for the moment the most important thing was trying to calm down and regain lucidity. She decided to go for a refreshing shower to clear her mind, and it revealed to be a good idea, because the hot water seemed to be able to rinse away, at least in part, the feeling of Shahrazad's body against hers. She was drying her hair with a hairdryer, wrapped in a bathrobe, enjoying the warm air and feeling slightly more relaxed, when she heard the bell ring. "Who could it be at this hour?" wondered Mary. "Maybe the postman." She went downstairs and without thinking she opened the door. She petrified instantly. In front of her was Shahrazad, who looked at her with her big dark eyes.

"H-how did you know where I live?" Asked Mary with a hint of terror in her voice, as her heart quickened.

"Mary, honey, your address is on your course enrollment form." She was dressed casually, with a loose-fitting sweater that covered her till the neck. At least she had have the decency to cover that obscene breast, Mary thought with a slight relief.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Mary, love, there is no need to be so scared. Don't worry, I just wanted to talk to you as a friend. I guess you'll be quite upset after what happened between us yesterday, and I just wanted to calm you down and apologize for my behavior, sometimes I can't control myself and I don't understand that I'm making other people uncomfortable. Can I come in?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Mary didn't know what to answer. On the one hand she had an irrational fear of remaining alone again with that woman, but on the other hand Shahrazad seemed to be so calm and kind that day, and after all perhaps a nice clarifying chat was exactly what she needed to regain serenity. And then it seemed to Mary exaggeratedly rude to slam the door in her face and leave Shahrazad in the street. After all, she had to learn to face and overcome her fears. So she stepped away from the door and motioned for Shahrazad to enter.

Mary went to the kitchen to make tea and then made Shahrazad sit in the living room. Shahrazad sat next to her on the sofa, immediately alarming her, but luckily she stayed far enough away.

"So Mary, my dear, first of all, how are you? I guess it must have been complicated for you, with your husband I mean, after what happened with me ... See, I'm very sorry, I certainly didn't want to complicate your life, it has been stronger than me, I like women, you know by now, and you are so beautiful, so young, so fresh, that I have not been able to restrain myself... But I hope I have not scared you, I would not want to lose you as a friend."

"I... well... I don't really know what to say Shahrazad. I feel very confused. I mean... what happened... I don't really know how it happened. I have such confused memories, I don't understand what took me, but one thing is certain, it will never happen again. But thanks for your words, I really appreciate them, they will help me to forget and move on."

"Don't worry honey, it's not your fault, it's always like this at the beginning. You are not the first one who reacted this way the first time. The mind is often less sincere than the body..."

"I-I don't understand... what are you insinuating?"

"But nothing my dear, only that it didn't seem to me that it was so terrible after all, indeed I seem to remember that you liked a lot what we were doing..." and so saying she tried to take Mary's hand in hers.

But this time Mary was on the defensive and immediately withdrew her hand. "N-no, n-o it's not true... I mean, of course, you are a beautiful woman, and you certainly have a beautiful body..." saying this her eyes were about to slide in the direction of Shahrazad's breast, which although well hidden by the sweater was impossible not to notice, and only with a great effort of will she managed to raise her eyes.

"But that's not the point! I'm married, you understand, I love Matt! I like boys! What happened was a madness, a moment of weakness... exactly, just this, a moment of weakness ... and it was your fault, you tried to seduce me! But it won't happen again, what happened no longer has to happen, do you understand?" Saying this she almost screamed, as if she wanted to convince herself, while Shahrazad looked at her with that irresistible smile.

Then Mary was shaken by the chills and started to sob. Shahrazad immediately drew her to her by wrapping her in a warm embrace, comforting her with sweet words whispered in the ear, while gently cradling her. Mary was vaguely aware of what was going on, but she needed that comforting contact, she felt so weak, and then Shahrazad's scent was so good, so intense ... her head started quickly to spin, while Shahrazad murmured to her: " Come on Mary, good girl, come on, don't cry, come on, so you break my heart, you don't want to break my heart, do you? Here, feel, feel with your hand how my heart suffers for you ... " Saying this she took a hand of Mary and place it on her breast, at the height of heart. "Here, do you feel how my poor heart is in pain when it sees you cry? No, don't you feel it? Here then, let's see if like this you feel it... "And so saying she led Mary's hand under her sweater between her boobs, where it was immediately evident that she wasn't wearing anything else, not even the bra. This time Mary immediately understood what was happening, but for some reason she could not find the strength to immediately withdraw her hand, and after a moment it was already too late. They were so big, so soft, so warm...

"Very well Mary, calm down, feel my breath, feel my chest as it swells, like this, breathe with me, slowly, slowly ..." Saying this she lifted Mary's face, still streaked with tears, and holding her for the chin led her to a few centimeters from hers. Her eyes, as black and deep as night, transfixed the blue ones of Mary. "Here is my dear, you see that is going better? I told you I would help you, that I would be close to you... indeed, do you know what would do you even better? A nice kiss, a sweet kiss, a soft kiss, full of love, like mine..." Mary barely had time to see those red and soft lips approaching hers before feeling Shahrazad's mouth stick to hers. This time her resistance did not last long. Soon their tongues began to dance in a sensual vortex, with the one of Shahrazad capturing and enveloping Mary's one ever deeper. When they finally broke away, after several minutes, Mary was panting and was all red in the face.

"N-no, n-no, this can't be happening again, it can't... I said it wouldn't happen again, it can't, it can't..."

"Oh, don't be silly now Mary, of course it would have happen again, you knew it too... once you have tasted my mouth and my breasts it's impossible to resist again... and I certainly don't let my prey run away easily..." Saying this, she took off her sweater with a fluid gesture, revealing her huge naked breast, and for Mary there was no return.

"Come on darling, I want to make love with you, make you feel the wonderful feeling of making love with another woman ... I promise you, you will never forget it...".

The sensation of Shahrazad's tongue on her vagina was the most shocking feeling that Mary had ever experienced. That long, warm tongue invaded, tormented and flooded her with a totally new pleasure for Mary, that frightened her for its intensity. Mary came once, twice, ten times in a very short space of time, with Shahrazad's face sunk between her thighs, giving her no respite. Finally Mary, with a cry of extreme pleasure, collapsed backwards, exhausted, emptied by those uncontrollable orgasms that still shook her body. Shahrazad then got up, took her by the hand, and smiling said "Come on darling, let's go to the shower to refresh ourselves a little".