How could this have happened?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary followed me obediently this time. In the shower their two naked bodies, that of Mary so slender and fragile, and that of Shahrazad, so full and curvaceous, joined in a perfect embrace, kissing each other with passion. Mary was now actively participating in the action, letting herself being transported far away from Shahrazad's kisses. By now she was overwhelmed by the lust that Shahrazad had awakened in her, and she abandoned herself with awareness to those sensual kisses, of whose she knew she would no longer be able to do without.

At one point Shahrazad whispered in her ear "Mary, my beloved, are you ready? Are you ready to finally taste the sweetest fruit of a woman? Her most intimate odor, her most exquisite nectar?" Mary felt a slight pressure on her shoulders and found herself kneeling in front of Shahrazad, with her pubis a few centimeters from her nose. Shahrazad had a plump, hairy vagina, red as the entrance of hell. Mary barely had time to savor the smell, so intense, wild and sensual as to cut off her breath, then Shahrazad with both hands sank her face into her pussy, and Mary experienced for the very first time the flavor of another woman's vagina. When Shahrazad came she flooded her face with warm fluids, and Mary drank that divine nectar till the end.

/---/

When Matt returned home he was amazed to find that unknown car parked in their driveway. He entered the house, called Mary once but received no answer; the light at the top of the stairs was on, however, so he thought she was perhaps taking a shower upstairs, the day before in fact she didn't appeared to stay very well. Going up the stairs he heard some strange choked groans coming from the bedroom, and so he hurried to see what was going on.

The door of their bedroom was only ajar and before he could opened it the scene he saw instantly petrified him on the spot.

His wife, his sweet little wife, was kneeling on their bed with another woman, an older lady, with huge breasts, who he unconsciously recognizes as her pottery teacher. They were both completely naked. His wife had her face immersed in the large breast of the older woman, with her mouth greedily attached to a nipple. The other woman with one hand behind Mary's neck held her face pressed against her breast, while with the other hand she expertly masturbated her wife's pussy. Mary was letting out light muffled moans of pleasure.

"Yes Mary, yes, yes Mary, like this, suck at my breast, suck my huge big tits... you like them, right? How would you do without it? Come, come for me, my little one, let it out, come... you are mine, you are mine now..." whispered the older lady in his wife's ear.

Then, still in front of Matt's eyes, they changed position, and crossed their legs putting the hairy pussy of Shahrazad in contact with Mary's pink and shaved vagina. Immediately they began to rub like two possessed, and his wife screamed with pleasure as she had never screamed with him.

Matt wanted to cry, but he could not help but put a hand in his pants and start masturbating wildly.