How Debbie Got Laid

Story Info
...and lived to regret it.
5k words
3.79
29.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sequel to Debbie Just Got Curious, written to conclude the story and to give the husbands view.

My wife Debbie is one gorgeous creature.

Five feet tall, with large soft breasts and a firm butt, she loves life and absolutely adores sex. She always has, ever since we first met, when we fucked like rabbits; anywhere, anytime. She was hot, always wet and ready and I was horny as hell.

At High School, she was the girl that every guy wanted. I get a virtual hard on every time I think of how she looked back then, thirty years ago. She was fucking awesome!

She took a fancy to me, this older guy, and I took great delight in popping her cherry.. Inevitably, she got pregnant, we married and she bore me two more fine kids.

We love each other and would never part, but kids leave home, life moves on and things change.

Debbie is now in her early fifties and I am realising that being the older man is not such a good thing in the autumn of your life.

She has always been insatiable in the sack and, if I'm honest, I struggled to keep up with her sex drive as soon as I hit my forties.

Now, she is lucky if I can manage a few times a year, let alone a few times a day, and I'm sympathetic to her situation.

Debbie had revitalised herself since giving up work. Corporate lunches and hours spent staring at a laptop had piled on the pounds. Weight and age had taken it's toll on her body and one day she realised that she had started dressing to hide her body, rather than show it off as she once did.

The realisation dawned that she needed to make the effort to reverse the years of neglect, or accept old age gracefully. The latter, Debbie exclaimed, was not an option so, after six months of healthy eating and regular exercise, Debbie recovered her sexy looks and turned mens heads once more.

They were grey heads mostly, but I had noticed a few young guys staring at her breasts in the supermarket recently, so clearly she still had what it takes.

I now admire her body when she undresses for bed. Those once pert and firm breasts are now softer, but larger; more beautiful to me than any young girls breasts, I adore the feel of them in my hands and love to suck those nipples, feeling them stiffen as her breasts grow firm when excitement grows within her. Those broad hips push toward me and her breathing quickens in expectation.

It's at this stage that I fail to rise to the occasion and then feel wretched at being unable to fully satisfy my beautiful wife, leaving her to finish the job herself or bringing her off with my tongue.

i know this is not enough, but can do nothing about it. Herbal pills and lotions don't work; cock rings worked briefly, but no longer, and Viagra is not an option due to my health.

I travel routinely for work, spending alternate weeks away from home, and I frankly welcome that time away from Debbie. It allows me to avoid the guilt of being unable to satisfy my wife in bed and I can relax and read a book in peace.

When I'm home, we talk about the situation regularly and although Debbie has always been kind and understanding, she recently told me, with brutal honesty, that she feels constantly horny and that she was struggling to contain her desires.

That admission confirmed my own thoughts, but only served to compound my guilt and to make me worry about our relationship.

I knew that her admission meant that she could no longer tolerate the black hole in our sex life and I wondered where our life would go from here.

I couldn't bring myself to finish the conversation that night, but a few days later Debbie gently brought up the subject once more, so we sat down with a botle of wine to discuss how we could change things and prevent our marriage falling apart.

Debbie pulled no punches and told me what she wanted from life and how she hoped to achieve it.

She wanted the freedom to take not one, but several lovers.

I was obviously shocked at this suggestion and initially that I could not, and would not, tolerate that.

I was expecting Debbie to suggest taking one man into her bed, assuming that she had somebody in mind, and I was willing to accept that, as long as she was discrete and honest with me about the depth of her involvement. As I told her this my heart was thumping as my anger grew, even just talking about the possibility.

She answered by telling me that her libido had accelerated in recent years and she found herself desperate for sex at every hour of the day. A number of guys at her office had hit on her in recent years and she had been desperate at times to give in to their advances, having to slip out to the ladies room to masturbate and ease her desires.

The mens advances had continued and her ability to resist them was fading fast, so she decided to give up work. It would have been easy for her to get laid every day, but she had no desire for quickies in a meeting room, or a knee trembler in the parking lot, as well as the inevitable risk to her professional reputation if the affairs were discovered.

Debbie wanted full control over her sexual encounters and she also wanted me to consent to her behaviour.

She went on to tell me that she thought of nothing else but sex, during every waking hour and she constantly craved the touch of a man.

She doubted that one man could satisfy her needs without getting too involved in our life and she was adamant that she wanted zero emotional involvement, which could risk wrecking our life together.

I was touched that she loved me so much, but totally shocked that she was so brazen about openly wanting to give herself to any strange man for sex alone.

My mind was torn apart. I have always been sympathetic to her desires and desperately wanted to help her in any way that I could. I love this woman so much that I could forgive her anything and would allow her as much freedom as she needed, but the thought of her being fucked by a string of guys made me feel physically sick.

After some pointless objections from me, which made no difference to her decision, I ran out of arguments so tried to push Debbie into finding fault in her decision by asking how she expected it to work in practice.

Debbie had a plan and had clearly thought it through over a long period of time. She would pick up strange men when the desire got too much, ensuring complete anonymity and making sure that she never went back to the same man twice. This, she had decided, made the relationship fleeting and anonymous, with no potential for emotional involvement.

I was worried about the potential risks and instead suggested the possibility of a number of men known to us, who I knew would be happy to satiate her desires and whom we could at least trust, but Debbie once again said that she did not want to risk wrecking our, or any of our friends relationships, so dismissed that idea out of hand.

She was right of course and I was glad she thought that way, as several of our male friends had routinely made it clear that they desired her over the years. Parties were always a challenge, as drunken husbands and single guys had routinely made passes at Debbie, causing me to get into more than one fight.

Debbie had always rejected such advances, but she now admitted that her defences might not hold out much longer and she couldn't bear the thought of betraying a friend.

I couldn't bring myself to agree though and argued until I was blue in the face, but Debbie was adamant that she could not tolerate abstenance any longer. Clearly something had to be done so, after much discussion and personal angst, I finally gave in and reluctantly agreed for Debbie to experience sex with a stranger on one occasion only. We would then take stock of the experience and discuss things once more.

I had no desire to watch my wife seduced, but Debbie insisted that I accompanied her for this first encounter. The thought horrified me, but she knew that she would feel vulnerable and wanted some protection so I agreed, despite my reluctance.

Two weeks later, within minutes of my return from yet another work trip, Debbie asked if I was ready for her to start her adventures and seemed slightly surprised when I agreed straight away. In truth, I was shattered after the journey and would have agreed to anything to be allowed to take a shower and go to bed.

"Oh, right. You're still OK with it then?" Debbie said, and that was that.

With that brief conversation, I set us on the route toward Debbie getting fucked by strange men in an attempt to douse the fire that burned beneath that demure exterior.

"How do we start though. I mean, where can you find guys to fuck without any come back?"

I showed my naivety with that comment, but Debbie had an idea; of course she did, she had obviously thought long and hard whilst I was away and she answered immediately.

"What about that place you bought my dildo from hun. I hear they have a movie room, so maybe some young guys would hang out there?"

I knew the place well, having bought a dildo there some years before, which was intended as company for Debbie when I was away on business trips. It seemed a strange choice and I wondered how she knew the place, as it was pretty low key.

Diamond Dolls had been recommended by Toby, a lifelong friend who had an insatiable sexual desire and who had absolutely no scruples. He took great pleasure in telling the story of how they had moulded his cock there, to make a dildo for his wife. Tony's cock moulding had been something of a prototype, so when it worked so well, they asked for permission to make further copies to sell in their store, which Toby readily agreed to. He was fascinated by the thought of countless women fucking themselves with a facsimile of his cock.

Toby suggested that I also get my cock moulded, so accompanied me to the store to show me round. Once in the store Toby proudly showed me his dildo, displayed prominently in the display cabinet, before wandering off, leaving me to negotiate my cock moulding.

I couldn't pluck up the courage to expose myself to the rather plain young girl who would be rubbing latex onto my cock, so promised to come back another time for that dubious experience.

I had promised Debbie that I would present her with a copy of me to keep her company though, so could not leave empty handed. Looking at the array of cocks on display I decided that one cock looked much like another, so picked their own brand dildo, which was of course Toby's.

His was also one of the cheapest there so, while Toby was exploring the back rooms I discretely paid and slipped it into my coat pocket before joing him.

Debbie never knew these details. I assured her that it was copied from me and she seemed pleased that I took the trouble to do that.

I will always wonder how she ever fell for that story and vowed that Toby would never know that he had fucked my wife countless times ever since.

From this previous visit, I knew that there was more than a video room in Diamond Dolls, having got my dick blown in one of the gloryholes after buying Debbie's little present. For a while, it became a regular late night visit, whenever Toby and me met for a night out, although I hadn't visited for several years.

I decided to keep that information to myself, but it seemed an honest and clean place, so maybe it would be a discrete and anonymous start to this experience. I therefore agreed.

Debbie seemed keen to start the adventure right away and disappeared upstairs to shower and change whilst I relaxed in front of the TV with a beer in my hand. One beer turned into three as I nervously waited and summoned up the courage to accompany my wife to her betrayal of our wedding vows.

Twenty miutes later - Wow!

Debbie had changed into an incredibly sexy outfit which I had never seen before. Her short frame was crammed into a tiny red leather dress, the hem of which finished just below her pussy, showing a glimpse of her butt cheeks whenever she bent over. The dress pulled her waist in and emphasised her breasts, giving her an enormous cleavage with a glimpse of nipple showing when she bent forward.

With a growing sense of unease, I watched her pussy come into view as she gingerly eased herself into the passenger seat of my classic Lotus.

"No panties? You're really asking for trouble Debbie" I gasped.

Debbie gave me a wicked smile, licked her finger and slowly drew it along the length of her slit as she answered "You sound like my dad. Just fucking drive John. I'm getting laid tonight!."

I was slightly in shock as I put the car in gear and set off for a bar to get us both in the mood.

I deliberately picked a dark corner of the bar to sit, but Debbie wanted attention so got up and insisted we sit at the bar, wriggling onto a tall stool and winking at the barman.

There was a dull set of customers, silently drinking, staring into their phones so, after getting nowhere with the barman, Debbie finally threw back her drink and said

"No luck here, so. let's go."

She seemed to know the way, correcting me when I took a wrong turn, and within ten minutes we were parked behind an industrial unit in a scruffy part of town.

"Hey, now I remember this place" I said. "How did you manage to know about it, it's in the back of beyond."

Debbie gave me a wink and, applying more bright red lipstick, she said "There's lots about me that you don't know hun!"

Debbie walked through the door of the club, spoke briefly to the guy behind the counter, gave him a peck on the cheek and swept through the reception area. She knew where she was going, and in seconds we were sitting side by side in a dingy cinema, with a porn movie showing.

As my eyes accustomed to the dark, I could just make out one other couple and half a dozen young men sitting in a group behind us.

Debbie had sat in the front seats and seemed oblivious of the men behind, who were staring at her and nudging each other, fighting to get a view of her breasts, which had struggled to be released since we left the house.

She was clearly having the desired effect on these guys, but they were mostly young and clearly inexperienced, so merely moved closer in the hope of catching a glimpse of this mature woman in the gloom.

The movie was an amateur effort. A large mature woman was being energetically fucked by a skinny youth, whilst the guy holding the camera followed their efforts, constantly moving to focus on the womans pussy, which seemed to be full of stiff young cock and a large amount of semen.

The woman in the film was overweight, with huge breasts which hung down alarmingly when the guy turned her over to lick her out from behind. I was decidedly turned off by their efforts, and Debbie's face seemed to agree with me.

Her attentions turned to the young guys behind and she shocked both me and them when she suddenly stood up, turned to face them and pulled down her dress, allowing her fulsome breasts to explode into view.

"Better than hers guys, don't you think?" Debbie said, nodding toward the woman on screen, who was now pushing her hairy cum filled gash forcefully into the camera.

The guys faces were a picture as they scrabbled forward, each trying to grab a handful of breast as Debbie shyed away giggling.

"Not yet boys, the night is young and you seem a little too excited. A woman of my age likes it long and slow." She rubbed her fingers along her slit as she said this, emphasising the long and slow words and slowly pushing two fingers into herself as she smiled a wicked smile.

The young guys drooled like morons, their eyes fixed on her groin. She was in total control of five testosterone charged young men and she was loving every minute of it.

Debbie writhed and gyrated slowly, her fingers sliding back and forth across her slit, which was inches from my face. I could smell her sex and she was clearly dripping wet, her painted finger nails disappearing in and out, sliding across her clit with increasing speed as she gratuitously aroused a cinema slowly filling with men.

Various texts and messages had spread the word and men appeared from nowhere, staring in obvious lust as my slut wife Debbie masturbated herself with one hand, while massaging a breast with the other, a lust filled smile across her face as she made eye contact with one young guy who had pulled a huge erection from his pants and was pointing it toward her whilst pulling back his foreskin and thrusting his hips back and forth, clearly showing his intention and desire.

I suddenly realised that this guy was, at some stage, going to be the first to fuck my wife. His engorged and rather impressive erection clearly showed that he wanted it, and the look on Debbies face and her reaction to his display showed agreement to the unspoken request.

I felt decidedly redundant in her decision and could only watch as she gyrated and fingered herself, finally thrusting her hips forward as her face contorted and her body was overcome by orgasm.

Slumped in her seat in post orgasm, her red dress now just a band between her wet pussy and her engorged breasts, she watched wide eyed as a dozen guys furiously masturbated in front of her, their seed spilling over the floor as they each came in turn before disappearing back into the gloom with murmured thanks and coarse compliments of my wifes body.

The guy with the huge cock stood alone and at a discrete distance, his back to the screen, slowly pumping his cock into an even bigger and more menacing weapon as he continued to stare lustfully into Debbies eyes.

Debbie looked at him, silhouetted in front of the flickering screen, licking her bright red lips up and blowing him a kiss before pulling down her dress to cover her dripping pussy, then winking playfully at him before slowly teasing her breasts out of sight as she walked out, her hand gently brushing his engorged cock head as she passed by.

I followed her out of the cinema, numb with shock, and tracked her clicking heels along a narrow corridor.

I recognised the set up from my my previous visit, and from my youth in Hamburg. Gloryhole booths were on either side, the muffled moans of porn videos filling the corridor.

Debbie seemed to know the layout and knew exactly where she was going.

My heart was pounding as she walked past all the doors and into a curtained off area at the end.

I was aware of the well hung young guy following us, but he discretely kept his distance and stayed outside the curtain as I followed Debbie through.

A door marked Private was held open by a smiling man who gave Debbie a lingering kiss as he welcomed us in.

"This is Lee, he runs this place." Debbie said over her shoulder as she gave his bulging groin a squeeze and sat down in front of the rows of TV monitors.

I now felt that Debbie was a stranger to me. How could she be so brazen and shameless and how did she know this guy?

Debbie introduced me and made a comment about the place being full of horny school kids tonight.

I was numb and sat there silently, staring at the screens, which showed each gloryhole booth, automatically switching to show three different angles. In one booth a young girl was sucking what looked like a black guys cock whilst her boyfriend filmed events on his phone. In another, two of the young guys were peering into the hole, waiting for some action whilst a third fed the TV with his credit card.

Lee was asking Debbie what she planned for the night, looking questioningly in my direction. She winked at me and told him that I was here for protection only and would only be a spectator.

I was glad of that assurance at least, but horrified at what debauchery she had planned for herself.

Lee ran through some names, saying that these guys were known to him, were clean and would be here later tonight.

Debbie asked about the young guy from the cinema with the big dick, but Lee said he was new to the club. Debbie pulled face and seemed to be making a decision.

12