How Debbie Got Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He seems OK, I'll chance it." she said and Lee guffawed in response.

"You kill me Deb, you come here to keep safe and then take on the only guys I don't know."

Debbie smiled and licked her lips again.

"He has a nice cock and I have a good feeling about him."

Something odd then happened. Lee gave Debbie a bundle of notes and winked at her.

"Room number 5. It's booked for the night".

Debbie stuffed the notes in her purse, got up and nodded for me to follow her.

"Come on hun, it's showtime!"

Debbie shut the cubicle door behind us and slid across the bolt.

The cubicle was narrow, with a bench seat on one side with a small hole above it. On the opposite wall, there was a large oval hole about a foot across, and at just right height for a guy to dangle his cock through.

My last visit here came to mind, when I shoved my limp cock through a hole like this and enjoyed a great blowjob.

I had to dash to the bathroom when I got home, I remembered, to wash off the lipstick from the obliging girl who had smelt strongly of drink but had taken me like a pro, forcing a mad rush of blood to my cock, which stood as stiff as a broom handle for the first time in months as I watched a strange womans lips slide up and down on me.

This time, it was Debbie who would be depositing lipstick on another guys cock, and I cringed at the thought.

I fiddled with the controls of the screen, trying to figure out how to pay for a porn show. It suddenly burst into life.

"Lee will take care of that hun. It's on the house for us." Debbie said as she peered through the oval hole as the door clicked shut next door.

I watched as she kneeled down, pulling down her dress and pushing her breasts through the hole.

The occupant fed the screen with card details, as the sound of a porn star moaning drifted through the wall. He was watching the same film as I had selected, with a large black woman sat astride a white guy with a huge cock, her boobs bobbing up and down wildly as her hair hung down, hiding her face.

Debbie was now grinding her chest into the hole, whispering encouragement to the unseen man, who seemed to be massaging her breasts.

Debbie pulled back slightly and a cock followed through the hole.

She gripped it tightly and pulled the skin back, exposing a wet head, bright red and oozing pre cum. Wrapping her breasts around him, she proceeded to give the guy a tit fuck, which lasted for only a few minutes before he exploded on Debbies chin, immediately withdrawing and mumbling thanks through the hole. A twenty dollar bill came through the hole and the guy left the cubicle.

"You're taking money for this?" I asked incredulously.

"I prefer to think of it as a present hun."

Before I could ask about the bundle from Lee, another man entered and locked his door.

This time, a cock came swiftly through the hole, a tiny effort, surrounded by red pubic hair.

Debbie grimaced, but gently stroked it a few times before swallowing it down to the guys balls in one swift stroke. This guy had more stamina and Debbie had his cock down her throat for a good ten minutes before he pulled out and came on her chin.

He went through the same routine of thanking her and dropping a twenty through the hole before disappearing.

Debbie wiped the cum with a tissue and turned to face me, bending down and planting a kiss full on my lips. She felt between my legs and smiled a broad smile as she felt a large stiff erection through my pants.

"Somebody is getting turned on." she said, pulling down my pants to investigate.

Struggling to move in the tight space, I wriggled out of my pants and she dropped her head into my lap, gently kissing my cock before slowly dropping further down my increasingly large erection.

This was the first time in at least five years that an erection had lasted long enough to feel this good and my eyes rolled back in my head as she continued to swallow me and bring about a resurgence of virility, however fleeting.

The next door cubicle lock clicked shut, but I took no notice. All my concentration was on my cock sliding down my wife's throat as I felt an orgasm approaching.

Debbie moaned through her mouthfull and her head pushed strongly into my lap. Her movements became more forceful and frantic, moans coming from her as she grabbed my hips and pulled me toward her, breasts dangling and wobbling rapidly.

On and on it went, for what seemed like hours, as my orgasm approched but faded as Debbie released me and took a breath, each time moaning and breathing rapidly before going back down on me.

Finally, with Debbie shaking and convulsing, I came forcefully as she came up for air saying:

"Oh my god, yes, that feels so good, so big. Fuck me, fuck me harder, harder, oh yes, yes!"

My eyes opened as I came down from the high, to see Debbie's head in my lap, her face contorted, mouth open, silently screaming as a huge cock rammed violently into her repeatedly through the gloryhole.

I was trapped in this position, forced to sit and watch my wife clearly out of her mind with passion as a strange cock drove into her with inreasing violence, the walls shaking, Debbie occasionally screaming out for him to go harder, deeper, then moaning deeply as he did her bidding, driving her to one orgasm after another.

Debbie would only ever come once in all of our marital encounters, but I counted at leat two and wondered if she had come at least once more when she was blowing me.

I stopped counting at four orgasms and sat cradling her head in my lap as she continued to drift from pleasure, through what seemed like pain, before erupting into one intense orgasm after another, until eventually the man came violently, his gutteral moan heard loudly through the wall as Debbie finally stilled, pushing her backside forcefully into the wall to drain every last second of pleasure from the experience.

As the man fell away and collapsed unseen to the floor, I managed to manouvre Debbie around and sat her on the seat next to me. Her face was drained and flushed bright red. She sat lifelessly with her hand tightly grasped to her pussy, the mans cum oozing between her fingers

As I stood watching her, a feeling of deep disgust came over me and I wrenched open the door, desperate to escape the stench of another mans cum.

As I shut the door behind me, the young man from the cinema opened the next cubicle door and sheepishly emerged.

"Fuck man, you have one amazing wife there. Worth every bit of 500 bucks."

My fist moved in slow motion as it crashed into his nose, spurting blood over the walls, his head twisting violently before he fell to the floor, my foot finishing the job by stamping on his groin.

Two weeks later, the disgust had not left me and I moved out of the marital home.

Debbie had seemingly enjoyed the experience so much, and was so horrified to find the young man crumpled and beaten afterward, that she decided to see him again.

He is apparently seeing her regularly, staying at our home for days on end, presumably while they fuck each other senseless in our marital bed. I will eventually end their happiness by dissolving our marriage and ejecting her into the arms of this worthless, penniless guy, so that she can spend the rest of her life working the streets for twenty buck blow jobs.

Am I bitter?

You fucking bet!

12