How did Charlotte Lose Her Virginity? Pt. 03

Story Info
Girls' boarding school in '70s New male teacher. Guess what!
6.8k words
4.59
30.3k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Charlotte stayed behind at the end of a lesson. It had been a class with Mr. Randall. She did have a question about the lesson but that was not her real reason for staying. Her teacher was still sitting at his desk, the other girls had filed out. She felt his hand on her leg, sliding up into her skirt.

"I was wondering if I could, this evening..."

Mr. Randall's hand had reached her knickers. A finger was burrowing under the elastic. A bit more than a liberty; not exactly what teachers are meant to do with their young female pupils; more than an encouraging pat on the back.

"The sisters don't give you sex education do they, Charlotte, you don't have to practise putting a condom on with a banana?"

She looked puzzled - clearly the answer was 'no, they did not.'

"A useful life skill, Charlotte. Family Planning is important. Sex is enjoyable, can be beautiful and wonderful but basically it is really about babies and they are much better planned than unplanned. Men - boys - can be a bit careless. Probably best for the woman to ensure all is well and not leave it to the man. Some schools teach such things and even have the girls practising. It must be quite a sight! I haven't any bananas in the flat at the moment, but I do have a packet of condoms. I think you can practise on the real thing - if you like. This evening perhaps?"

Charlotte liked! It was just the sort of extra tuition she had planned to ask for.

"Well, run along then to your next lesson."

"I can't, you've a finger up my..."

"Yes?"

"...vagina, sir."

"So, I have. Is that better?"

It was, actually, better before it was removed! Better in than out!

Charlotte scampered off leaving Mr. Randall still sitting. His eyes followed her, followed her bottom moving under her uniform skirt. It would have been good to have kept his hand between her legs for rather longer. Better still...

Mr. Randall stood, his penis hard in his trousers. It would go down shortly, before he walked to his next class: it would be up again in the evening when Charlotte re-appeared.

Outside the classroom Charlotte's friend was waiting for her. "What were you seeing Mr. Randall about," asked Helen.

Charlotte was caught unprepared, "Oh... nothing." She had forgotten to ask the question about the lesson.

Once more Charlotte crept out of her dormitory. Around her lots of silent, or fairly silent, sleeping girls. She tiptoed out. Again, she moved cautiously and silently down the stairs. It was unlikely any of the sisters were out and about, but she was being prudent. Outside she kept to the shadows as she walked quietly towards Mr. Randall's flat. The door was ajar, and she slipped in. He was very clearly waiting for her, was 'prepared' for her, sitting there in his dressing gown and probably little else. Upon the table a small wrapped packet with the legend 'Durex' upon it.

"Good evening Charlotte," he stood. "Cocoa?"

"Yes please, sir."

"So, this evening..." Mr. Randall stood over the milk saucepan watching it, making sure it did not boil over, "we learn about family planning. A wonderful and so enjoyable thing between the sexes but we don't want babies to be the inevitable result every time. In the past that tended to be the result, but things have moved on with various ways of contraception. It would be far too many children without. What do you think people did in the past to avoid pregnancy?"

It was like being in a lesson and asked a question. Yet there she was in Mr. Randall's flat, alone with him and being pretty sure he had nothing on under that dressing gown.

"Um - not have sex."

"Yes, abstinence. Separate bedrooms. But the sexual urge is strong. Is it strong with you, Charlotte?"

"Yes, sir."

"Wet already?"

Charlotte dropped her eyes, "Yes, sir."

"Perhaps best to take your knickers off so they are not too damp when you put them back on."

"I didn't bother, sir."

Mr. Randall smiled and picked up the milk pan and poured the steaming cocoa into mugs. As he did so, the front of his dressing gown separated as the cord slipped and Charlotte could see his equivalent of her wetness - his erect penis. It sent a thrill through her and she bit her lip, it was so very big.

"Sexual desire is strong, so without abstinence but avoiding sexual intercourse what might our imagined couple do?"

"Use their hands?"

"Indeed, mutual masturbation, very good."

"The lady could," she was staring at the upstanding erection which Mr. Randall had taken no action to hide, "suck his..."

"Yes?"

"Penis, sir." She still found difficulty in saying such words. She moistened her lips, "Suck his penis and make him ejaculate, sir." She looked at it, standing up from his dressing gown, the knob end rounded and smooth. Should she get down on he knees and suck?

"You can't get pregnant if the semen doesn't get in the vagina. You can't get pregnant through your stomach! Go on, girl, have a suck if you want to."

And Charlotte did. She knelt on the floor with her bare knees to the linoleum, skirt hanging around her thighs and her sex feeling delightfully open and exposed without her knickers. Before her that strange manly organ, so remarkably firm as if it had a bone all the way up it. Its smooth, meaty head with that upturned capital 'Y' facing her. It looked good enough to eat. "Mmmm," it was! She began to fellate the firm, yet soft, flesh.

Graham Randall stood there delighted with his luck. The schoolgirl on her knees before him in her uniform, her blond pigtails done up with their blue bows and with his penis in her mouth. What a sight! He did not hurry on with the questions, he let Charlotte bring him close to the point when she would be drinking not hot dark cocoa but hot white semen. He reached and lifted the young girl upwards just before that point was reached, his fingers under her chin and kissed her on the mouth, delighting in the eager way her tongue pushed into his own.

"And what might the man do to the woman in return?" His hand slipped under the material of her skirt, lifting it as his fingers reached upwards, as they had done that afternoon in the classroom, touching her, feeling the softness of her sexual hair, touching her between her legs and feeling the hot wetness without any protection of knickers.

"Um, like you did with your fingers, I suppose."

"But what of my tongue?"

"No!"

"Yes, Charlotte, Cunnilingus rather than Fellatio. Now there's a couple of words for your dictionary. 'Cunni,' well that's obvious and 'lingus' from tongue. Would you like me to show you? Would you like to feel my tongue?"

Charlotte was wide eyed. Some of the girls had said... but she had not really believed... and now Mr. Randall was suggesting... And he was undoing her skirt, loosening it so it dropped to the floor.

"But cocoa first, Charlotte."

They walked back to his sitting room, Mr. Randall leading with the mugs in his hands, his dressing gown anything but tightly drawn so his penis poked through, and behind him, following obediently, Charlotte with the smooth, creamy skin of her bottom rising and falling as she walked. She still had her regulation white shirt on, and her blue tie, but had taken her jacket off and the skirt had been left upon the kitchen floor. She was naked from the waist downwards. A mirror showed herself following the teacher, showed her bottom cheeks under her white shirt, showed her triangle of fair hair with her little slit peeping through. A half-naked girl with an older man.

She sat opposite him with knees together as she had been taught to do. 'Knees together, girls' as she had been taught by the sisters. But was that the right etiquette when with a man with sex in view? Would Mr. Randall prefer it if she sat with her thighs a little apart - or a lot apart? He had made no attempt to hide his own genitalia; had not closed his dressing gown. Sitting opposite her in his armchair she had watched, ever fascinated as she was, his erection subside, his penis shrinking and then falling over on one side and then, because he was very much not sitting with his knees together, it had slipped down and hung there between his thighs. To her it looked ever so sweet, like a little kitten to be played with, a kitten she could make bound up from rest and chase around; though, really it was more frog like, crouching there ready to leap up; you did not kiss frogs (unless you were a princess!) and that was exactly what she wanted to do.

A last sip of cocoa and Mr. Randall stood. Was he really going to do what he had said? Her thighs opened instinctively at the thought and Charlotte could see Mr. Randall's eyes drop to the movement. Before her eyes what had seemed so frog like, swung over to the right and pumped up into the air. He had done nothing but look at her and yet had erected. The simple action of moving her legs had been enough to cause such a reaction in a man.

"Come, Charlotte, your lesson in oral sex for women - receiving it anyway."

Charlotte swallowed. What would it be like if say Helen was here with her and Mr. Randall told them to practise giving oral sex upon each other? She was used to obeying her teachers. What would Helen think! He led her into his bedroom and gestured for her to lie upon the bed.

Charlotte had not lain on his bed before. This was a step further. She felt herself deliciously vulnerable to the man lying there with him standing over her, his penis looking so hard and upright as it poked out of his dressing gown. What would it feel like inside her? She liked the idea a lot. As she thought to herself, her teacher reached and gently slipped his hands under her knees and lifted them upwards drawing her feet up the bed and making her knees fold upwards; then he slowly prised her closed knees apart, opening her sex to him. She was surprised at herself for resisting him - a little. Was he really going to...?

"Very nice, Charlotte." He was looking at her sex as she was looking at his. And then he was looking closer, and closer, kneeling down and bringing his face even nearer.

Charlotte had liked Mr. Randall's fingers there, but this was something else. Lips to her inner thighs, a tongue tickling. She could not imagine what the other girls would say, what Helen would say; she would be so jealous.

Such a delight for Graham Randall too. A fresh, young pussy to nose about in, running with wetness. He could lap at it like the cat with the cream. And he did. Lapping, as well as almost chewing. Not with his teeth, of course, but holding, rubbing and tugging at the soft wings of her inner labia, taking them into his mouth, holding them with his lips and running his tongue back and forth along them. He probed into her vagina with his tongue, swirled it around at her entrance, relishing the way Charlotte moaned and wriggled as he worked away. Clitoral hood between his teeth as he tugged, knowing the feeling would be transmitted to the swollen clitoris millimetres away. And then the touch of his tongue to her little pea, two very sensitive organs meeting, tip of tongue to tip of clitoris, but it was the tongue which stroked and tickled.

Writhing, her hands to her breasts, thrusting against the tongue and lips of her teacher, Charlotte lurched into orgasm. Her body brought to a fever pitch. She so wanted his penis inside her, to feel and squeeze it, to be penetrated by a man - a lovely man.

Mr. Randall got up from Charlotte's thighs and sex; he stood, his penis still hard and still jutting out of his dressing gown. He was actually licking his lips and there was a look to his face Charlotte had not seen before. It was a look of strong desire. She felt both alarmed and excited. Was he about to lie on her naked body; no, was he about to force himself into her - not that she made any move to close her thighs - was 'it' about to happen? Perhaps it was: Mr. Randall let the dressing gown slide from his shoulders, leaving her teacher completely naked and with that thing the other girls had only imagined, but she knew about, standing so firm - horn like.

It seemed, though, as if he recovered himself, smiled and got onto the bed with her.

"Was that nice, Charlotte?" He kissed her on the lips. She could taste herself upon them, the more so when she opened her mouth and they kissed as he had so recently taught her. She reached and held his penis, it felt so hard. Had she not seen it soft before, she really would have thought there was a bone inside it, she could, sort of, even feel one - or it felt like that. She stroked, pulling the loose skin, making the knob and shaft move around. On the back of her hand she felt a drop of liquid drip and land. She hadn't made him come had she? Charlotte looked, but there was no profusion of Mr. Randall's semen; even so, there was undoubtedly a drop of liquid on the back of her hand.

"See, Charlotte, how penises leak. Pregnancy is a risk even without sexual intercourse."

Charlotte could see his penis was wet just around its very crown. It was obvious where the drop of liquid had come from.

"Possibly just seminal fluid without spermatozoa but I would not bet on it. With your future boyfriends you must be careful. It is easy to get carried away in the pleasure of sex. Lust, Charlotte, lust!"

She knew, she would have accepted his penis when she was so worked up. "I thought you were about to..."

"I was, Charlotte, I certainly thought about it. I really wanted to... You looked so sexy. But, it is better not to hurry. Pleasure is all the sweeter if taken slowly, '...that sanguine expectation of happiness which is happiness itself.' You have read Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility?"

Charlotte nodded, she liked Jane Austen. Mr. Darcy, Colonel Brandon, Mr. Knightley - she had been enchanted by the romances. Older men with young women, like she and Mr. Randall, only with him it was not really romance, but sex. She could not recall the quotation, but she would look it up in the school library the next day. She most certainly would.

The droplet was still on the back of her hand. The day before he had talked of releasing his semen into her mouth. Charlotte had been thinking about that, wondering about that. Much as she liked seeing it, his penis, all at once beginning to pulse with semen, she did wonder about feeling it doing that in her mouth. It would be warm, hot even from his balls; what would it taste like, what would its texture feel like; what would it be like to sit in Mr. Randall's lesson and know what she had done, and the other girls had not?

Charlotte licked at the drop and then quickly looked at Mr. Randall. He had been watching - he knew what she had done. The taste was salty. She smiled shyly and moved her head down towards his penis, staring at it as she got closer. Upon its tip was wetness. So good to be able to just touch her tongue to it, taste it before slowly taking the bulb into her mouth, letting her lips slowly widen as it went in. Once more, Charlotte had her teacher's penis in her mouth. It was a lovely thing to do. More and more slipped into her mouth, running between her lips.

And then she began to bob her head, up and down, thinking back to what Mr. Randall had been doing to her. He really had had his tongue in her - amazing. She wondered if perhaps she could suck him whilst he did that. She supposed if they lay on the bed, nose to tail so to speak, mouths at each other's geni-whatsits, it could be done. Yesterday Mr. Randall had warned her that once he started - once his penis was too excited - he could not stop. It excited her. With his tongue down there, he could not warn her. But he might not warn her now. Charlotte sucked a little more enthusiastically but then let the penis drop from her mouth,

"How long before you know you are going to, um, ejacu... how long do you have before it happens?"

Her earnest and interested face looked up at him. His penis freshly removed from her mouth.

"A few seconds, Charlotte, enough time to withdraw from a vagina - the withdrawal method of contraception. Risky for the reasons I gave you - a penis is wont to leak semen well before the proper ejaculation."

"But you know you're going to, um, ejac...?"

"There is a point of no return - certainly, Charlotte. Do you want me to tell you next time?"

"Please!" Again, it excited her in a way that puzzled her. The idea of a penis, not necessarily Mr. Randall's standing so strong and upright, peeled and shining, unable not to spurt. Just doing that thing. One moment standing 'proud,' a horn up in the air like a Rhino's horn, the next spurting its sexual stuff. Charlotte wondered if Helen would feel the same way.

"I shall, Charlotte, but first there is your condom practice. That's what you are here for this evening. Did you see the packet on the table? Go and fetch it; and take your shirt off. It will be good to see your sweet little breasts.

"I wish they were larger, sir."

Graham watched with pleasure, his penis lying up his stomach both hard and wet from the young girl's mouth, as Charlotte undid her tie and then the buttons of her shirt. As the material swung open he could see her white brassiere, holding her little breasts.

"They will be, Charlotte, don't hurry things along. They are just lovely as they are."

"But I do wish they were bigger, like my friend Helen's."

"Yes, she is already a big girl, I had noticed."

Did Mr. Randall look like that at all the girls? Did he notice things. He would notice a lot more if he supervised the girls in the showers after games or PE. Charlotte looked at him lying there, deliciously naked and erect. The girls would certainly like to see him like that in the showers with them. Yes, supervising them! Supervising them naked and with his erect organ. But she had him to herself.

"Touch them, Charlotte."

Did he like seeing her doing that?

He watched her play with her breasts and then followed her naked bottom with his eyes as she went through the door to get the packet of condoms. It was like sending a girl to fetch something from the stockroom for a lesson: only he would hardly have sent one of the girls - say that busty girl Helen whom Charlotte was so pally with - to get such an item; certainly not with a bare bottom and more. Lovely to see the girl return with packet in hand, her hips moving and that lovely triangle of developing curls. A virgin schoolgirl - for a few nights more!

The packet was unopened and there was little on the outside to quite explain quite what the contents consisted of - apart from the indication it contained three items. He doubted the sisters gave sex education classes, still less had some sort of practical for the girls to perform - that lovely idea of practising putting a condom on a banana - or a cucumber! And even less likely practice in putting the condom on with their mouths!

He lay there with his hands behind his head on the pillow, relaxed and aroused, watching the young schoolgirl sit back on the edge of the bed looking at the packet. What a delightful thing to be doing. He was enjoying his time at the school, enjoying the teaching, the keenness of the girls to learn and the ethos - and he was certainly enjoying his time with Charlotte. How good to relax in the evening with the young girl. Not that his penis was in any way relaxed - but the rest of his body was. It was pointing up towards him along his stomach as he watched the girl.

"Well, undo it then." He watched as Charlotte took off the cellophane and opened the box and pulled out one of the foil wrapped items inside.

"Now this barrier method of contraception is nice and simple and can be carried around with you, in your pocket or handbag. Perhaps a good idea, though possibly not in school. What would the sisters think if they found the packet in your drawer! It needs to be put on before there is any genital contact, so not a good idea to rub the man's penis up and down your wet cunny unsheathed, however much you might like to." He watched the movement of Charlotte's thighs and it was quite clear she liked that idea. "Now tear and open, but mind your nails. Sharp nails could cause a tear. It is very thin latex. Remarkably stretchy but all rather pointless if there is a tear allowing semen to escape and go swimming where it is not wanted. And swim it will do!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12