Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very well written

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great prose...onwards and inwards!!

Very enjoyable....love seeing a patient (even though perverted) teacher so dedicated. You've planted the seeds for her complete conquest, and seeing as you are insatiable and Charlotte has a naïve but very suggestible mind, I am sure she will lead Helen to the altar....perhaps (at Randall's bidding) shaved and well-licked,,,, ready to have her first man-driven orgasm..... and, we can only hope, more!! Bravo....Bring on Chapter 4!!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Excellent! I especially like the innocent thoughts attributed to them both. So naive and charming, so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice job of slowly building tension. I’d love to see a little 69 before the actual deflowering.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

This is how sex education should be taught, and I am willing to assist in the education of young women in need of a thorugh education.

I'm in agreement with other comments, Helen could easily enjoy a combined class with Charlotte

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

I always have a after thought.

Fellucia Blow.com has the hands free action you described in such lushious detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stiff Competition.........

Wonder who Mr. Randall will knock up first, Helen or Charlotte?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...