How did Charlotte Lose Her Virginity? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst the girls' hands reached and unbuttoned, Graham kept his bunched fingers within the two girls as he watched nimble fingers undoing his buttons. Who would reach in and pull 'it' out? Who would delve? Probably, they would need to loosen both belt and the metal hook and eye to the front closure in order to release him. The two girls were not fumbling but purposeful and intent. Lovely to watch them extract and reveal him, his erection in Helen's hand. His fingers expanded. Helen's fingers a delight.

Should he tell them to suck?

Graham stood and divested himself of his clothes. He so pleasurably hard, his knob so swollen and held high in the air on the rigid stalk of his penis. A textbook penis, just what the girls' biology textbook should show -- but did not -- the male sexual organ upright, not pointing straight ahead, still less downwards whilst rigid, but up in the air. Majestic yes, sceptre like; to awe young women into being good girls -- well, perhaps!

What a thing to stand between Charlotte and Helen and reinsert his fingers between their thighs and up into their bodies. The fingers of his right and left hands bunched and doing so what the upright penis between the two girls would so much like to do -- and knowing that really the girls wanted that too. He could see their fingers moving, clearly anxious to touch him -- to grasp the male organ so very much there in front of them. So exciting to be again naked with them whilst they were -- largely -- clothed.

"Expose your breasts." What a command. What would happen if he said that in class? Teaching a sixth form of twenty-five or more topless girls -- fifty breasts -- not good for his concentration!

Blouses were slipped from shoulders and brassieres were undone and similarly slipped.

The girls' nipples were hard. Of course, they were. Hard and sensitive in sexual arousal.

"Stroke me with them. Just the nipples on my... cock."

Lovely to see Helen swallow; superb to see the girls getting down on their knees before him as he stood there and lifting their breasts with their hands, aiming their nipples to touch. Such delicate rubbing across the smooth membrane of his knob, one nipple to each side, just lightly stroking. The nipples hard and aroused -- just like the penis. From his urethral opening a sudden run of clear fluid.

"Just Cowper's Fluid -- pre-ejaculatory fluid, Helen. It is lubricatory, very much like your own wetness."

It was certainly lubricating both Charlotte and Helen's nipples; the rubbing of nipple to glans penis was somewhat softer, easier running, though stickier. Graham watched the nipples being pushed against his penis and turning first one way and then the other, each getting steadily wetter and shinier. It was so obvious how much they liked doing that. Sensitive girl nipples. How lovely for them to rub them against the smooth membrane of his penis head.

Did he dare? Did he dare? "Now suck each other's nipples."

They looked surprised. but it was just so exciting to see. The girls tentative but pretty mouths moving to suck nipples all shiny with his own pre cum. Lovely to see the girls' faces pressed into each other's soft flesh.

"Shall I suck your nipples too, Charlotte and Helen?"

The girls looked pleased, and they lifted a breast each and presented rosy nipples to Graham. A pair of girl nipples -- but not from the same girl! He leant down and sucked first one and then the other girl's before trying to suck both at once, pressing breasts together. Standing, he invited both to lick his cock. Wonderful -- simply wonderful -- to see two pink tongues stuck out and the two of them leaning in and doing just that. One either side of the so swollen head and then running their tongues up and back each side, the full length of his erection. The eagerness with which they sought possession of the head when they came back up their side of his cock. A race to get their lips around it and have it all in their mouth. Lips closed tight around the coronal ridge.

"Half each, girls, share!"

How good to see their young lips meet as they each took half, a gentle sucking from both sides as their lips met. The thought of just how superb it would be to come like that, freely spurting as the girls both mouthed his knob. Mouthing a side each left his urethral opening free to spurt up between them. If only he could come again and again, enjoying that moment of fleeting pleasure again and again with the girls. Semen spurting time after time on or in their bodies.

But it was not yet time to release. There were more games to play. Graham drew Helen to her feet and looked at her face. "You are a very pretty girl, Helen." And he kissed her on the mouth and held himself there and gently inserted his tongue between her lips as he crushed her to him, his penis feeling her bare stomach at its top and the material of her skirt below. Tentatively her own tongue moved against his, and then it was extended, into his mouth, exploring. Most likely Helen had never kissed a boy before. Graham was her first -- and he would be first with something else in 'somewhere else,' a second virginity for him to take.

He had kissed Charlotte before; but was more than conscious he needed to be fair between the two girls. It would not be good at all to start even the smallest spark of jealousy, particularly with Charlotte who, he knew, felt a little proprietorial. To her he was her discovery -- not Helen's! A second girl to bring to her feet and then press against as he kissed her and how good to feel Helen behind him, cuddling him, and pressing her breasts into his back.

Releasing Charlotte, Graham stepped to the side and regarded them. Again, the pleasure of being erect there with them, just pleasurable in itself. A glance in the mirror to give a third person perspective. The two half-naked schoolgirls standing there in just their skirts and the slightly older man there with his upstanding penis. What an erotic image. Certainly not one you would find in the girlie mags. on the top shelf of the newsagents. Perhaps only the sort of thing you might find in Denmark or Sweden and you would have to be very careful sneaking those mags. back into the country! Schoolgirls and their male teacher.

"Time for skirts to come down."

So good to watch the girls, in unison, reach for the clasps at their sides, an undoing, a drawing down of side zips and then the twin garments sliding down young thighs to the carpet. Two aroused schoolgirls standing naked in front of him. They were not wearing knickers. Graham so wanted to step forward and just fuck one or the other. A primal urge -- get his cock into a hot, wet, vagina and pump. Lovely to stare at them.

Helen naked. He had not seen her naked, just Charlotte, and now he had both to compare. Charlotte with her pig tails, little breasts with their small pink nipples and fine triangle of fair hair; and Helen, darker skinned, with her dark triangle and almost black hair, bushier than Charlotte, but there again her breasts were a lot larger too. Both delightful, both desirable, very much young women.

"Shall we go to bed?"

How good to take them both by the hand and lead them. What an exciting thing to do, lead two girls, stark naked, into his bedroom, leading them with his cock so erect. He had them sit together, side by side, on the end of the bed with his erection so in their faces. He did not need to tell them what to do. They sucked. First one and then the other; bobbing heads as the other girl held his balls. The girls passing his cock between them, each lowering their open mouth in turn to enjoy the feel and share the excitement of the smooth male bulb in their mouths. Graham nearly came -- of course, he nearly came -- it was just so sexual. So good to have released in one of the girl's mouths but not yet. The pleasure of moving his cock from one mouth to the other and seeing -- and feeling -- it being sucked greedily.

He pulled away and stood breathing heavily, his cock straining and the feeling the slightest touch could set it jerking, his balls rising and his semen spurting out.

"Lie back, yes, that's it. Right back on the bed. Now open your legs. Don't be nervous, Helen, you'll like this."

Maybe she thought she was about to be penetrated; that her teacher was about to take Charlotte and her together, to lie upon first one and then the other and insert and fuck. Had he done so it was doubtful he would have got to the second the way he felt. The hot, wet warmth would have had him inseminating in seconds. And had Helen's virginity proved at all difficult then he might well, rather than tearing her hymen, have somewhat drowned it in a rush of ejaculate.

No, this was a respite for his cock and cunnilingus for two for the girls. Not 'tea for two' -- indeed - but something rather different. Graham bent to his task. First to Charlotte. Lovely to hear a gasp from Helen as she realised what was about to happen. Whispering between the two girls which he could not quite make out now down between Charlotte's open thighs. He wondered what they were saying to each other as he licked Charlotte, his face buried in her young wet flesh, his tongue extended and probing. He had been there before -- it was no less good.

Rising and licking his lips, Graham looked down at Helen. "I think you'll like this."

The girl was wide eyed and biting her lip, fingers upon one breast, clearly stroking her own nipple. Graham smiled and got back down upon his knees. Before him, young Helen's womanly bush. Dark curls, her thighs apart, delightfully parted and showing all. Wonderful pink bits peeking through the hair. There was no hurry. He began a little above the right knee, drawing his lips and then his tongue up her so smooth inner thigh. A tickling trail getting closer and closer to her sex, a journey which he knew would send sexual shivers through the girl. Like a boy's hand moving up her skirt in the cinema, only much more tactile with the wetness of his mouth; much more soft and sensual than fingers and a hand. Helen's scent coming to his nostrils -- different from Charlotte but equally pleasing. Below him his erect cock twitched. The human sense of smell is not that strong, nothing on say a dog's ability to discern faint differences in scent, but nonetheless powerful when a connection was made. Graham's brain certainly connected Helen's womanly scent with sexual pleasure -- most definitely! His lips touched damp skin and he was not even into her hair, he was still at her thigh.

He was slow, he was gentle, and he was persistent. Graham's wriggling tongue made its way along the very edge of Helen's tangled hair, into the depression twixt thigh and labia major, sliding it slowly upwards and then across, brushing curls and wriggling into her divide, pushing his face into her dark triangle before slipping down the other side, again between thigh and labia. A gentle run along the edges of the twin labia, delighting in the way the girl wriggled, before tentatively dipping the tip of his tongue into her pool. So good how excited women do 'fill,' how the inner lips become so drenched, indeed how the pool brims over and onto thigh. Graham sucked and drank. A 'shot' of Charlotte and now one of Helen. A sixth of a gill? Perhaps not that much!

His tongue explored; it was so rewarding to feel the girl stiffen when his tongue poked into her vagina.

"Mr Randall, I mean, sir!"

"Yes, Helen?" He raised his head. "It's not just fingers and cocks that go in you know -- or hairbrush handles." Graham lowered his head and stuck his tongue fully in and wriggled it, moving it around, wishing his tongue was longer and he could extend it further. Time to move forwards to her clitoris. A teasing licking motion of his head, up and down, but each time getting closer. A sucking in of inner lips and a manipulation with his lips and tongue before, finally, his tongue brushed over the hard, little pea provoking, as he had hoped, quite a reaction. It was time to return to Charlotte.

What a sight as he arose from Helen, the girl looked quite unnerved by her experience, her eyes wide and staring. Charlotte was looking at her with an amused expression. She shivered with anticipation as Graham made to move within her thighs a second time.

"I do like this, sir. So much."

"So do I, Charlotte, so do I," and his mouth descended and he began to orally pleasure the girl. Such a joy to make her come this time under his stroking tongue, to feel her buck and wriggle as he brought her over the edge; then to feel her hand pushing his head away from her now oversensitive sex. No matter, as he straightway swopped girls and returned to Helen's open sex. What a thing to be doing, kneeling at the end of his own bed, penis extended, moving his head between a pair of naked girls, lapping at their so wet, and so delightfully hairy 'pussies.'

He made Helen come as well. She had been close the first time; watching Charlotte being pleasured and coming had not lessened her arousal one jot. It did not take that much licking upon her little pea to provoke gasps and wriggles.

It was a pleasing idea, as he stood again looking down at them, not simply the idea, indeed, but the reality - of having 'forced' the girls into orgasm. Some forcing! Just so good too, standing above them both, to be looking at two naked girls disporting themselves, open and relaxed upon the bed. Two rather young girls looking like they had just been fucked. Graham liked the thought, the idea of having caught the two of them in flagrante delicto with boys from another school and, having sent the young men packing, now threatened the girls with exposure unless there was compliance -- absolute compliance with his wishes. It was certainly an idea, following on from the boys: surely the girls would be pliant and accepting rather than face the nuns and then their parents! But there was no need for such erotic thoughts of forcing himself upon Charlotte and Helen. They were willing participants -- very willing. Graham Randall knew that if he reached for a packet and rolled a condom upon his cock, both girls would permit -- no invite -- him to have sexual intercourse.

But perhaps not tonight. He had enjoyed the cunnilingus very much. He would like to see and experience the girls performing fellatio again; there would hopefully be plentiful opportunity for sexual intercourse in the future with a variety of women, but how often would he have the attention of two girls together; two teenage girls, all of eighteen, licking his cock together?

He set himself down between them on the bed, pushing them a little aside to give him room. He gestured towards his groin -- "Have a play."

So good to see Charlotte and Helen look at each other and then move, together. Was it a bit like sending the girls out for 'break,' to have a play between lessons? Morning 'break' and afternoon 'break.' What a toy to have given them to play with. And a ball each -- but not to kick around in the playground! So good to see them settle face to face either side of his penis and then move in together; tongues licking up the sides, up and then down again, twin pairs of lips mouthing half the bulb each and then taking turns at a full suck, his knob appearing from one mouth only to slip straightway into the other. An erotic sight, such as he might see in a sleezy cinema, only presented real and just a few feet from his eyes and not in grainy 16mm film stock.

He had to stop them not a few times. It even became somewhat of a lesson. Graham sitting up for a few moments and talking to the girls, explaining that with women there was somewhat of a need to work towards orgasm because it was often difficult to achieve, yet for men it was more trying to ensure they did not 'come too quickly.' The biological imperative for men that they did inseminate; the requirement for women merely that they were sufficiently aroused and lubricated to permit penetration. All a bit biological and dry... unlike the girls! The girls learnt a new term 'premature ejaculation,' to their delight.

"It won't be too soon for me," said Helen, "I'm so looking forward to seeing you come, sir."

Graham loved that -- and what man would not? A schoolgirl who wanted to see his penis release!

The girls licked and sucked together, stopping at the slightest sigh from their teacher, their eyes questioning -- had they overstepped the mark? Of course, there comes a point when a man simply does not want to edge but cum. Best to resist the temptation as long as he can!

"When you like girls. Fire at will -- but keep sucking or stroking as I come. That's best!"

It was clear the girls wanted to see the event. The sucking stopped and Charlotte as 'senior girl' took charge of her teacher's cock whilst Helen was relegated to 'holder of the family jewels' -- or some such honorific.

Charlotte's firm but slender hand pumping, Helen massaging his scrotum, Graham felt himself building very pleasurably to a climax. Before him as he lay so relaxed, two crouching naked schoolgirls. Intent, fascinated schoolgirls with swinging, hanging breasts. He watched as Charlotte turned his penis away to one side towards Helen, pointing it right at her and that was where he came. His swollen, much stimulated, penis shooting towards and onto Helen. White streaks of cum landing -- and there was plenty of it. The girls had certainly brought him to a fever pitch of excitement.

"Is that nice, sir, really nice?"

Graham nodded, "Really nice, Helen." His cock in Charlotte's hand was still dribbling but the orgasm and the cum over.

"You like to do that a lot?"

"I do, Helen, I do."

"Every day. Most days. Sometimes more than once!"

It was a question of how much he liked to masturbate or perhaps how often he would like to fuck given the chance.

"We could help." Her face was eager.

"You very much could, Helen, you certainly could."

What a lovely idea. The girls ever ready to 'help' whenever needed. And a comparatively young man like Graham Randall could certainly use such help! Young girls hurrying around to his flat to empty his balls; keen to give him as much pleasure as possible. What could be better for a young male teacher!


12