How Did I Get Here 02: The Pause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mom Onna May, Nancy, and the triplets arrive late morning Friday, with the five girls playing like crazy all weekend. Mom Onna May tells Chance and me to enjoy downtime from caring for my girls while she and Nancy are here. Sandi, Ronnie, Mary, Judy, and Char will stay with Nancy and her in the large backside cottage studying, playing, and sleeping together.

Dad and Mom Martel send word everything is going well in DC, so Chance and I can relax and enjoy our free time in Nunnelly. Although the girls and I must continue using the assumed STH family name, my divorce from Travis is now final. Dad Felix expedited several of my abuse-related issues through his high-level US GOV contacts, but it takes a while since each issue is different.

For example, technically I do not have full custody of my girls, since issues such as these are normally decided in Family Court. Travis's abusing me causes a few issues which cannot be resolved at the federal level, placing Judy, Char, and me in legal limbo. I must first meet the Tennessee residency requirements and then file for full custody of my girls in the Nashville, TN State or County Family Court system.

I have a raft of issues resulting from our forced relocation, some of which will require time and patience. But I am confident since Dad Felix is helping my girls and I negotiate the many items in a logical order.

Having Chance with me in Nunnelly is a Godsend being my first real friend in nearly eight years. Her primary issue(s) is fully resolved since she is single, nearly 19, and does not have kids. So, she often helps me relax when everything seems so overwhelming. But I am now getting little tingly feelings when we share a glass of wine in the late evenings after Judy and Char are asleep.

***

Chance and I are happy with mom Onna May, Nancy, and the triplets here for 2 weeks but want them to stay longer. We five ladies are enjoying an afternoon coffee break, while Wayne is teasing the girls in the playroom. I smile at Chance and nod my head toward mom Onna May.

Chance speaks calmly, "Mom Onna May, Mere, and I will finish sewing all Jenny's needed items in 10 days, then work on new ideas and designs for Rose's fashion business.

"Our five special girls are very happy together again at the B&B. So Mere and I want you, mom Nancy, and the triplets to stay longer, maybe for a month. Wayne can easily expand a section of the back cottage into a small-scale school room for teaching the girls.

"Mere and I will ask Jenny to courier us a few sewing items to replenish our stock of supplies. On the return to Nashville, the courier delivers our finished work assignment to the sewing facility, which Jenny uses for the next group of fashion orders."

Chance sighs, "Mere and I completely trust Dad and Mom Martel, so we are not worrying about the progress of their business with the State Dept and Mere's Tennessee residency. If Dad Felix and Mom Carmen say everything is okay, then it's okay to us without question! We love it here at the B&B and the five girls are on cloud nine being together again. So pretty-please stay for a month."

***

Chance and I relax in our upstairs B&B mini-suite, our first time alone at night. This suite is larger than most other rooms in the main B&B lodge. It has a king bed, a triple dresser, a small coffee table, a mini fridge, and a loveseat. Our Rain Shower looks tempting and perfect for two, as Chance sexually enters my thoughts again.

Mindy stocks us with fresh fruit, pastry, and wine, so we are set for evenings. I sit Chance on the loveseat and pour us a nice full glass of wine to share grinning, "It's simpler for us sharing a glass as we chat. Okay?"

Chance giggles, "Mere, are you trying to steal a taste of my sweet lips from the wine glass?"

I quip, "Someone is being little miss smarty pants," taking Chance into my arms gently kissing her, treating it as a joke on her stealing a kiss giggle. But we are panting after our brief but startlingly soft n tender kiss.

I do not want Chance mad so start to apologize, but she leans and kisses me with her version of a joking kiss, but oh so friggin wet. My head is spinning like a top from our two sugar-coated kisses.

So I ask Chance, "Have you felt drawn to me, or spied on my body before tonight?"

She shakes her head no, "I'm not sure Mere, with the two kisses being kind of a joke, but oh boy, so wet n hot. What do you think of us kissing like this the moment we're alone in our room?"

We are settled for the night, lounging in booty shorts and halter tops. I stand Chance up keenly studying her body. She is of medium height for a girl at 5'6" same as me. Her hair is a classic southern European darker shade of red, while I am a northern Wisconsin Germanic blue-eyed blond. Our boobs are cute perky b-cup, with nice rounded bottoms, and firm thighs. So I think, what's not too like in our sexy package(s)?

I smile leaning in for another wet kiss, with Chance not backing off an inch. As we kiss, I caress her booty, while her hand also drifts to mine. After our third hot kiss in five minutes, we sit on the loveseat. Our bodies are closer now, hips touching, so I start idly caressing Chance's tight warm thighs. I am on autopilot, trying to grasp how we got so quickly into fairly intense sex play as soon as alone, and neither of us is the least bit timid.

Finally, I reply, "Chance, you are nearly 19 and I am 22, so we are adults. We've had difficult times in the past few years. So maybe the sudden outburst of our pent-up sexual desire is because we trust in each other by sharing our painful history."

Going on, "I must be honest Chance, and admit you turn me on like crazy tonight, which is a bit scary. I've never felt any attraction to a girl before, but our rain shower being the perfect size for two keeps popping up in my head. I was a Cheerleader, for three years of high school, seeing girls naked all the time in the shower after games. Yet, I never once felt any attraction, even a tingle. But right now, I so much want to toss your body on the bed and ravish you all night."

Chance squirms, "I want to kiss and play with you all night too Mere since our kisses make me happy! Why can't we be happy in life for some time? Do we always have to live in fear, pain, and misery?" pushing her hot thighs harder onto my hand.

I think hard since Chance is right on but we are moving into a new and fragile territory.

So I say Chance, "We have been friends for nearly a month and our hot sexual feelings are new, so we need to move easily ahead. I love kissing you but am afraid to risk our very special friendship by hastily having hot n wild sex. You are the best friend I've ever had in life.

"So let's agree to hot n wet kissing, gentle b/b (booby/booty) fondling, and thigh stroking in our suite. If mom Onna May, Nancy, and the triplets stay two extra weeks, we have a month of serious smooching and sex play ahead. Afterward, we talk seriously and honestly about our feelings and future as lovers or a couple.

"I have not had sex for nearly three years. You are a virgin, so we are badly longing for each other's warmth. We must be certain of our true love before we have hard sex. So for the next month, we explore kissing, cuddling, snogging, and booby/booty/thigh playing. Our hands must always stay outside our thongs, and next month we talk truthfully before upping our sex play. Okay, Chance sweetie?"

Chance kisses me deeply, "Okay Mere, but always stripping to thongs when we settle in our suite for the night. We will kiss and fondle each other's bodies outside our thongs every night until we pass out. In the mornings the two of us Rain Shower Naked, but no real sex play!"

Panting I say, "Deal! What the hell, let's seal it with a kiss babe?" pulling Chance onto my lap wetly kissing her. No more asking why, we are going for it 100%, snogging each other crazy every night in our suite."

I add, "We also must work on our Rose Fashion design ideas! So as a rule, we stay dressed for the first two hours in our suite developing new fashion designs. Then stripping to our thongs, we sex it up, baby. Cool?"

Chance looks sideways at me, "Regardless of where our journey takes us, I am 100% committed to our five girls. Ronnie amazes me with her insight and positive attitude. She adores your never placing limits on Char spending time with her. Your flatly trusting Char with Ronnie defines you as a person."

I playfully pull Chance over my lap, twice lightly swatting her booty. "So Chancery Evette Mercer, if I'm so amazing, why hedge on our becoming a couple?"

Chance teary-eyed, "I want to be with you Mere, but am allowing you sway room because of Judy and Char. Mom Carmen is the only other special person from my past, and it is wondrous, now having you both in my life!"

I pull Chance in tight growling, "My swats to your booty tonight are playful, but I will seriously give your phat booty a tanning if you ever try to ditch me. We will take our time on this journey to love, touching all the bases before having scorching 2000f red hot lava flowing sex!"

It seems amazing how Chance and my friendship positively impact our general outlook(s) on life. We are now making plans for the future and thinking on our feet while purring sex, Like A Cat On A Hot Tin Roof!

Growling, "No fashion work tonight Chance since it's a special time for us. Let's finish our wine, strip to our thongs, and crawl under the covers smooching like 'Nutty Buddies'."

But first I Pull Chance over my knee booty up, landing a firm Spank! "You, My Babe; will get 5 solid spanks if you ever try to leave me."

Chance throws her arms around me squealing, "If Mere wants me as her woman, my b&b is hers forever. Now smooch me like crazy darling."

Boy oh boy, do we smooch?

We kiss, lick, and suck playing with our boobs, thighs, and booties for hours, happy as a lark, and innocent as lambs. Trust Beats Lust every time, so Chance and I build another level on our trust tower.

We are excited, trembling, horny, and our pussies a creamy slush, yet our hands and lips never stray under our thongs. After a few hours of all-out snogging and smooching, we dose off into honeyed dreams.

***

We wake up early morning deliriously happy jumping out of bed, while everyone else is asleep. I deftly push Chance into the rain shower, charging right in behind her. We hastily clean up, stealing a few kisses and b&b feels along the way.

Dashing into the kitchen, Chance and I prepare a yummy breakfast. It's easy with my knowing Mindy's B&B kitchen like the back of my hand. Together we perk coffee while cutting pieces of fruit.

I'm frying bacon, as Chance dives into making waffles, boasting. "I am French babes and the queen of waffles, so make sure we have straw or blueberries," I call omelets, Denver, cutting veggies, cheese, and ham. We chill orange and cranberry juice, ready to finish the cooked dishes when everyone is up. I find an old cowbell outside, so Chance and I scurry all over the place, clanging the bell and laughing crazily.

It takes fifteen minutes for everyone to straggle into the kitchen grumbling you two are so noisy. We cheerfully give the five girls hot chocolate and a strong Colombian blend coffee for us adults. Our smiles are a mile wide as Chance and I serve a tasty breakfast to the people we love.

Ronnie says over and over, she has never had blueberry waffles like these and loves them. The other girls tease Ronnie that if she keeps talking all this great food will be gone. So Ronnie quickly chows down, being sure Char has food, especially the divine waffles.

Chance and I are so excited we can barely eat, finally Chance stands as the furious chewing and lip-smacking slowly falters.

She smiles, "I thank moms Onna May, Nancy, and Mindy for loving us so much. I also thank dad Wayne for helping protect Mere, Judy, and Char three weeks ago when they were scared."

Chance grins, "Love is a mighty and beautiful word. I assure you Mere and my focus was clearly on the LOVE word, as we talk seriously last night. This is our first time truly alone since we met a month ago. We both are on the same page with being so happy for the first time in years, maybe ever.

"I tell Mere how much I enjoy our girls, Judy, Char, and very special triplets. For me, all five girls bring a rare kind of joy into my life as I have never felt before. We understand our primary responsibility is taking care of Judy and Char, but also joyfully include Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie as a vital part of our ideal happiness in life.

"Mere and I decide to build a solid base of mutual respect before growing our friendship into a lasting love bond. We are at this point of happiness in life thanks to the love of five gifted little girls and several believing adults. Making breakfast for you is our unique way of thanking everyone, by us breaking bread together at Jesus's table."

Our five girls are all over us with the four adults' smiles a mile wide; affirming true love is everlasting, buoyed by those who love you.

CONFLICT AND COURAGE

We are finishing our six weeks at the B&B, soon moving to Nashville. Initially, we are staying in the nice condo where Jaim and Aim once lived. Chance, Judy, Char, and I are excited about having our nice and warm place, but sadly, there are more roadblocks ahead for us.

While in Nunnelly I covertly encourage Chance to give our romance updates. She is not shy or introverted, just subdued from continually being beaten down by her bio-mom. So after our two-month friendship, Chance is outspoken and confident. But at odd times I give her a firm booty swat, reminding my babe I'm the boss.

While the Nashville group is at the B&B, we smooch every night. Chance and I routinely bathe and shampoo the girls, reading to them before bedtime. After they're down for the night we traipse over to our upstairs suite, and spend two hours working on new Rose's fashion ideas. Next, we mostly talk about life plans, me urging Chance to speak out more about our romance, which she now does.

Then we strip down to thongs smooching hot and heavy for hours. One terrific evening, Chance climbs on my lap booty up, "My darling Mere, must I always be a bad girl to get a good booty tanning from you? I kind of like it when you spank me, as she cutely giggles. So when we finally allow wild n crazy sex into our love life, will you sometimes spank your not-so-bad girlfriend?"

My first thought is wow, where did that offer come from? My second one is Mere, don't be crazy and look a gift horse in the mouth!

Then and there I yank Chance's booty up to swatting range tearing off her shorts. "Is this what my babe wants?" giving her three firm booty taps. Spank-Spank-Spank.

Chance squeals, "Mere darling I did not mean for you to spank me now!" cutely rubbing her singed bottom

I shoot back, "Careful what you ask for darling, your loving Mere will give it to you! Keep in mind babe, after our special love/pledge talk your booty spanks gonna be bare bottom so definitely hot n stinging."

Again, I firmly Swat Chance's fine booty, and pull her up for a tongue-tingling kiss declaring; "Babe, YOU & ME, a kick-ass life n love journey together!"

***

We fully settle in the Nashville Condo when dad and mom Martel beckons Chance and me to DC for a couple of days. Rose and Jaim travel with us, since we may need to stay for an extra day visiting Bertha's Designs with them. All is set up with moms Onna May and Nancy caring for Judy and Char, along with the triplets. Of course, Char will spend two nights with Ronnie at her home.

Dad Martel plans a conference call with Chance's bio-mom and her husband. He will inform them Chance has a 3-year US-Diplomatic Visa so is staying in the US long term with his family. After Chance's Visa expires, he and Carmen will review Chance's future life plans. At this point, Chance will have the option of getting a US Green Card for permanent resident status.

After arriving at dad and mom Martel's Alexandria, VA palatial home, the six of us relax enjoying a glass of wine. I gently nudge Chance and her eyes open as wide as newly minted Silver Dollars. I know she is terrified, so I put on my big girl panties taking the plunge.

Standing, sadly shaking my head, I take a big gulp of wine sighing, "Dad Martel, mom Carmen, Rose, and Jaim, we don't know exactly how it happened since Chance and I always use protection. But the Nashville OB Clinic Doctor confirms Chance is pregnant with twins,"

The four of them sit there as quietly as a 'Church Mouse' when all of a sudden realization hits, Chance and I are playing them. Dad Martel roars in laughter, and the ladies crack up giggling like 3-year-olds.

"Chance stands arm around my waist, while I explain our falling in love, and taking baby steps toward becoming a couple. I stress we have not had raw sex, just mostly smooching while playing with our boobs and booties. Also, we always stay in our thongs during sex play.

"We understand Judy and Char's lives will be affected by our actions and for this reason are moving ahead carefully. Both girls love Chance madly, so everything will be okay if we fine-tune our love before bringing full n heavy sex into our new romance.

"We want to live mostly in Nashville/Nunnelly, but also spend family time here in Alexandria with dad and mom Martel. During our free time at the Nunnelly B&B, we design fashions in the evenings sewing a few trial patterns. Chance and I bring several sample designs with us for evaluation by Rose/Jaim."

Dad Martel, "You two young ladies are smart, compassionate, responsible, and determined, so you have our blessings on becoming a couple. Do you want to celebrate your friendship evolving into a romance, tonight? If yes, I will make an 8:00 pm Club booking for us."

Chance and I squeal, "Oh Yes Dad Martel!" as mom Carmen, Rose, and Jaim smother us with loving hugs and kisses.

Our evening is delightful, Chance and I sporting matching short ice blue party dresses, black thigh highs, and 3" coal black heels. We also wear nice-looking inexpensive jewelry, along with black clutches. Mom Carmen, Rose, and Jaim are similarly dressed, but with different color dresses. Dad Martel is neatly dressed in a black suit, with an Azure silk dress pullover.

Dinner is lovely as we mainly talk about family while dining for nearly three hours. We move into the club's attractive lounge, dancing to several fast songs. Then the band plays a soothing love ballad set, so taking my cue from Rose and Jaim, I pull Chance onto the floor in close for several lustful slow drags. We stay in the lounge for an hour, and then dad Martel says to call it a night since the next two days are hectic.

Tomorrow afternoon will be tense for Chance, with the Paris conference call. Mom Carmen is handling most of the call informing her sister, Cecily of Chance's not returning to France for 3 years. Mom-Carmen will also confirm she is not taking Chance to LA because these people are not her blood family.

Chance and I also need ample time to show Rose and Jaim our ideas and designs for new Rose fashion clothing. Then the next morning we catch a mid-day connecting flight from DC to Nashville. So our DC visit is an action-packed full two-day turnaround.

Chance and I sleep in our thongs smooching, and cooing soft love sounds all night. We are so happy with tonight's celebration of our becoming a couple since everyone treats the two of us as responsible adults. Somehow, both Chance and I know our lives will be more secure after the conference call (scary) with her bio-mom.

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE