How Did I Get Here 02: The Pause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chance and I bust our butts today but are so happy helping Mindy with this special group booking mini-crisis. After all, she and Wayne must also cancel their trip home to Kansas. The B&B grounds are locked down for the night, so Wayne and Mindy head over to their MBR Suite in the main lodge.

I securely lock the back cottage gates and then grab my babe Chance laying one hell of a wet kiss on her.

Stepping back, "I love you Chance, and may go a little crazy pleasing you tonight. If I ever go out of bounds, you tell me right away. I'm just so hot for you babe, and it seems like I have waited forever to get my hands inside your thong."

Chance pulls me in tight to her, then kisses me her tongue nearly tickling my tonsils. "I am just as hot to get under your thong as you are to get in mine. Mere, I am a virgin and your woman, so Make Me Yours Forever Tonight!"

Sit on the sofa babe while I pour us a glass of this wonderful Fume Blanc. We need to talk for a few minutes, which is very important to our future as a couple.

Sitting closely on the sofa sipping wine, "Chance, I love you more than you think possible, but I spoke with Jaim and Rose. Both of them urge me to sit with you for a serious talk about our love."

Chance darling, "Are you truly ready for a lifetime together as a loving and married couple?"

Tears cloud Chance's eyes, so I pull her in for a tight hug. "Jaim and Rose; Aim and Rollin; Lilly and Jenny; as well as mom and dad Martel all had similar talks. Like us, Jaim and Rose stay outside their thongs until their talk. They confirmed their commitment to love and marriage, jumping right into down n dirty sex."

I walk over to the closet, grab my small carry-all, take over to the sofa, and open it for Chance to peek in.

Chance gasps, "Oh My God!"

I pull my babe in for a wet kiss, scratching Chance's little pussy through the booty shorts. I march us over to the mirror and then strip naked. I take Chance's hand and put it on my leaking pussy, "This is your pussy forever darling, but we need to talk first! No one else has touched this pussy for nearly three years and never will."

I stare hard at Chance barking, "Don't you dare move a single inch without asking me!"

I slowly strip Chance's tee, bra, shorts, and thong off, now naked she slightly shudders.

I Smack her cute booty, "I said do not move an inch without asking me!" then another quick booty Smack.

Staring deep into Chance's eyes, I wet my two long fingers gently running them between her soaking-wet vaginal lips. The cream is dripping down her thighs, but I still move my fingers inside her pussy saturating them with Chance's juices. Knowing she's a virgin I do not fully penetrate Chance's sex, just far enough to coat my fingers.

I slide both wet fingers out and suck one clean, then place the second wet finger between Chance's lips, "Suck It Dry Now!"

Chance's eyes are wide with WONDER or FEAR, I am uncertain which one! After pausing a moment, Chance begins sucking on my finger like a vacuum until dry. I lead her back to the sofa, pulling Chance onto my lap, taking a quick suck on both nipples.

"Darling, if you and I cannot talk about any and everything, our love will never survive. I know you were treated badly by your bio-mom but I am not her. I will never purposely hurt or lie to you.

"I am not trying to ditch you darling, but we are now moving into No Turing Back Territory! You are young and have never dated or had a boyfriend and I am the first girl to kiss you.

I need to hear you say, "Mere, you are what I want most in life, and I will never-ever turn back from tonight's promise!

"Five delicate little girls are depending on us to be adults in their lives, so no fighting, separation, jealousy, cheating, or negative feelings when we become full-out lovers. After our home is done and other issues settled, I want us to get married, so Judy, Char, you, and I have the same family name.

"I promise the same to you Chance and badly want you in my life. But you are barely 19, so are you ready to commit the rest of your life to us? If yes, we will sexually become a loving couple tonight feasting on wet n wild sex. Then after fucking our brains out for the next two days, we later get engaged followed by marriage?"

Chance boohooing, "I come unglued because I think you do not truly love or want me, Mere. I guess the emotive damage from my bio-mom's neglect and treachery runs deeper than I realize.

"But yes Mere, I am soon to be 19, while you are 22. But I never really lived until meeting you two months ago. I want you and only you in my life and will die before I let anyone else touch me. I want so badly to be your wife and share mothering Judy/Char with you. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I am bound to you for life Mere, until my final breath."

Chance stands and turns around, crawling into my lap booty up! "Mere, please give me two firm spanks here on the sofa for fearing your love. Then please take me to bed and fuck your babe, Chance all night long."

I wetly kiss Chance again and again, "We cannot start our beautiful love and life together on spanks, which will often be a part of our sex play. So tonight, I happily accept your IOU for four firm spanks (2-for fearing my love & 2-as interest) on Chance's bare booty, which I, Meredith Ruth Austin now own."

Chance wears a nice big smile as we saunter to the bedroom. Finally, I say, "Babe I didn't enjoy sex with my ex-husband, but did it as sort of a duty. But as my girlfriend, fiancé, and future wife, we will always have wild n crazy sex."

Tossing Chance on the bed, I instantly flip her to doggie homing in on the wettest and sweetest-smelling pussy in the world.

I lick the full length of Chance's pussy, clit to taint as she screeches to high heaven, "Oh My Gawd Mere, why did you make me wait so long. I love you eating me!"

I think what the hell, Chance is a screamer; so I turn over on my back slide under, and pull her pussy down flat on my face. I lock my thighs around Chance's head forcing her face first into my needy pussy.

I go to town licking and sucking her pussy, as she shivers, and shakes, while her body flips and flops all over me. Then two minutes later, Chance majestically explodes in an earth-shaking orgasm.

I can hear her screams but sounds gurgling, seemingly like she is underwater. Like a lightning streak, I flip Chance on her back and crawl on top ramming my tongue nearly to her tonsils. I give her the shush finger sign, to which she nods okay, "Babe, you're screaming so loud, all 3,500 Nunnelly residents will hear you. I had to shush you instantly because I am 100% certain Mindy and Wayne heard you screaming in joy.

"I pull your pussy down on my face to eat you, then force your face into my pussy, so we are 69ing."

Chance's face lights up, "So that's what my high school classmates meant giggling about 69ing as she cutely turns beet red."

Chance smiles and rolls onto her back. "I love 69ing Mere so please come sit on my face and we can 69 all night long? You can sit on my face anytime reading War and Peace word by word as I surely love eating your sweet n juicy pussy."

I fake a groan, "Oh no I just created a monster!" then plop right back down into 69ing my babe.

Chance and I have five hours of volcanically hot sex, with a few brief breaks to sip wine before we finally crash.

She snuggles up to me, "Mere, this is the greatest night of my life ever, but please don't tell mom Carmen I said that. She is a great mom to me whom I love dearly, but Mere, I am 10,000X more yours than I promised in The Talk!"

I lightly smack her booty, "Chance darling, you are one hell of a 'Screamer' so unless we are alone isolated on the Moon when fucking, 69ing will be our sex play of choice. Otherwise, the entire city of Nashville knows how deep I am into eating your wet pussy."

Chance grins inquisitively, "So my darling Mere, when are we playing with all y(our) sex toys?"

I smile wondrously!

These Are Special Times

To Be Continued

How Did I Get Here 03: The Pledge

Epilogue:

STH is a truly wonderful organization/service specializing in Domestic Violence & Other Community Services, such as combating Homelessness!

A Place For Peace

Sojourner Truth House / Family Peace Center

Milwaukee, WI USA

Nearly 50 Years Of Service

Nearly 12,000 Clients Are Served Annually

Read NFL Statistics On PSA

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 1 year ago

Billyslate this chapter is better than the first chapter and seeing that Judy, Char, Mary, Sandie, Ronnie are so loving and enjoy playing together, especially Ronnie and Char running riot and having fun and laughter and now Chance and Mere are a couple and very loving and very enjoyable reading once again Billyslate brilliantly written thank you.xxxx

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Walking with Sam A girl's act of kindness sparks a romance.in Lesbian Sex
Falling Two young women find love in the ruins of a relationship.in Lesbian Sex
On the Simplicity of Words Two childhood friends reunite and rediscover one another.in Lesbian Sex
Taking In Strays Boarder awakens lesbian desires in married woman.in Lesbian Sex
The Mechanic Riley falls for a stranger and is taken for an intense ride.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories