How Did I Get So Lucky?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning she woke up before him and felt his erection pushing against her. She rolled on to her side and took him in her hands. He was leaking pre-cum from his tip. She spread it around and slowly started to masturbate him. She wasn't a fan of giving hand jobs, as they always required spit or lube, but this was easy. Evan woke up and pulled away from her.

"What are you doing?"

"That should be obvious."

"But..."

"Evan, you were asleep. Your erection was pushing against me. I just wanted to make you feel good. I'm sorry if I upset you, but I'm not sorry that I want to do this for you. You deserve some pleasure, and I'm a willing participant. Three choices Evan: You can let me finish. You can ask me to leave and do whatever after I'm gone. Or we can just get up and have a very awkward breakfast, after which I leave."

"I don't know what to say."

She still held him in her hands. "Don't say anything. This is what people do for each other. I know it will be hard for you to relax, but just try." To distract him, she said "Please caress my breasts while I do this for you." He cupped her breasts, tentatively at first. His fingers explored her, always gently, but with increasing confidence. Her nipples hardened and her areolas crinkled under his touch. She continued to gently stroke him with one hand while the other spread his pre-cum on his glans. She could sense him responding and increased her speed. She could slide most of his foreskin over his glans, massaging his head with one hand while fully stroking his shaft with the other. She couldn't believe how different and easier this was than her previous lovers. The inevitable happened. Evan let out a long and loud groan as he came all over his belly. She almost had an orgasm from Evan touching her breasts.

"Let me get some Kleenex." She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a couple. He tried to take them from her. "Please let me. I've never seen an uncircumcised one and want to. If you'll let me." He put his hands down to his side. She grabbed the edge of the covers and pulled them down. There he was. Soft. Flaccid, she knew. What a strange word. His glans had retracted into his foreskin, which overhung it by a good half inch. "Evan, it's so cute." With that she used the Kleenex to clean up the gobs of semen all over his stomach.

'Cute', he thought. He couldn't comprehend any guy wanting their penis to be described as cute. However, he couldn't detect any malice in her voice. Quite the contrary, he thought she was trying to be nice, but perhaps spoke before she realized that he might not associate the same meaning to cute as she did.

"I've got to pee." As she jumped out of bed, he couldn't help but to notice how absolutely gorgeous she was. When she returned, he also used the bathroom. Upon his return, she asked "Do you have any commitments this morning?" When he shook his head no, she asked "Are you hungry yet?" Again, no. "Good. Let's get to know each other better. Are you comfortable if we both remove our undies, and maybe explore each other?"

"No. But I am learning to trust you." He slid off his boxers and a she slid down her panties.

She took his hand in hers and led it down across her stomach, and down into her hair. "Evan, I don't bite. My vagina doesn't have teeth. Please caress and explore my body as much as you wish. Or not. Your choice. He slowly moved his hand through her pubes. So exciting. He moved his hand farther down, and discovered her lips wet with her excitement. He wasn't sure what to do next. She placed her hand over his, and pushed his fingers between her lips, suggesting with her actions what she wanted him to do. He was a quick learner and soon had her panting. With guidance from Maggie, he found her clitoris and gently stroked it. She was overcome by a very strong orgasm.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Silly boy. You just gave me an orgasm. That's a good thing. Actually, a rare and very good thing."

By unspoken mutual agreement, they got up, dressed, and headed out of the bedroom. "Would you like to join me for bagels?"

"Yes."

They went to the bagel shop, had breakfast, and Maggie left for her apartment.

Chapter 7.

"Hi Mom."

"Maggie. Nice to hear from you. Everything OK?"

"Of course. Can't I just call to talk with you?"

"Yes dear." They talked through the normal banalities of life in the modern world.

Eventually, Maggie got to the point of her call. "Mom, what is the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised penises?"

'Where did this come from?' "At the most basic level, it means the foreskin was removed or not. Why do you ask?"

"I've met a guy who I like, who is not circumcised. It seems to have traumatized him, being the only guy not circumcised, living in a circumcised world."

"Not uncommon. FYI, your Dad is un-cut, and he is the best lover I ever had. Sex is so much better, smoother in and out, hand jobs are so much easier, and blowjobs are also easier. And more fun, for both of us."

"Mother!"

"Don't 'Mother' me. You're an adult, now. You asked. I gave you my honest opinion."

"Thanks, Mom." They talked for a bit more, but eventually they disconnected. Maggie got some of the info she desired. But there had to be more. Being the resourceful student she was, Maggie dove into the world of the uncircumcised with enthusiasm, and without trepidation. She, went to the library and talked with all of her girlfriends. Only one had ever seen an uncircumcised penis and she wasn't very enthusiastic or helpful.

The next Friday, Maggie called Evan. "My roommate is away this weekend. Want to come over?"

"Yes. I can't wait."

"Easy boy. Let's meet for pizza at Mario's. 7:00?"

"Yes."

"Meet me there."

Friday, 6:59 PM. Evan was pacing outside the front door of Mario's, waiting for Maggie. Eventually, he saw her approaching from the campus. "Hello."

"Hi, Evan. I was talking with my Mom and it lasted longer than I expected."

"Having a good relationship with your Mom is good. I wish I could say I did." They went inside and ordered. First, a beer. Then the pizza came. No coffee this time. It was now the first week of March. Warmer than last week, but still March in New England. As they were walking to her apartment, Maggie said she wanted to get a bottle of wine, but hadn't had a chance. They stopped and got a bottle of Pinot Noir. When they arrived at her apartment, Maggie excused herself and asked Evan to open the wine. When she reappeared from her bedroom. She was wearing sweat pants and a long-sleeved blouse.

Maggie had rented an xxx rated movie, with the hope that it might inspire him. "Interested in a movie?"

"Of course."

She inserted it into the player and they snuggled up together on her couch. Three minutes into the movie, the graphic sex scenes started. Evan started to get up. "Evan, sex in porno is not the real world. But, you really need to be exposed to things outside your comfort zone. I'm not going to suggest that everything you see tonight is something I want. I don't want to be treated like a whore, or be degraded by anyone taking advantage of me. But, I am very interested in exploring having sex with you. Let's watch this, at least some more, and then go to bed. Maybe one of these scenes will encourage us to try something exciting. Eventually, the movie seemed to be repeating earlier scenes, and, frankly was boring. They each used the bathroom and retreated to her room.

"Evan, I want to feel you against me, all of you. No clothes between us." She had a few candles scattered about her room and had lit them while Evan was in the bathroom. Maggie asked him to undress her. He slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it out of her sweatpants. He slid the sleeves down her arms and reached behind her to undo her bra. "This one closes in front." Blushing slightly, he found and released the clasp. He moved forward and kissed each breast. He quickly removed her bra and pulled her into a tight embrace. She pushed him back and pulled his shirt over his head. She then pulled him tightly to her. Her small breasts squished against his chest. Both of them savored the moment. She asked him to stand up. He did so and removed his shoes and socks. She loosened his belt, undid his snap and lowered his zip. Placing a thumb on both hips, she slowly lowered both his jeans and boxers. His erection snapped up in front of her face. She kissed the tip as he knelt down and undid her pants. In a similar manner, he removed both her pants and panties. "It's cold out here. Let's get under the covers."

They snuggled up to each other, Maggie feeling his erection pushing between her thighs. "I'd like to give you a blowjob, but with conditions. Warn me before you are coming and don't come in my mouth, on my face or in my hair. I had a very bad experience with a former friend and don't want to repeat it. If that's acceptable, I guarantee you will enjoy the next few minutes." Of course he accepted. Who wouldn't? Maggie had him slide up into a half sitting position against the headboard. She positioned herself between his legs. She started to nibble up one thigh and down the other. She reached one foot and started sucking on his big toe. She could feel Evan squirming all over the bed. She held his penis in her mouth and started licking its head, under and around his foreskin and around his frenulum. She found the front edge of his foreskin, where the skin was particularly sensitive. Not accurate: It drove him wild. "I'm..."

"Yes. Come for me." she said as she removed her mouth and aimed his penis towards his stomach.

"Arrrgh..." He came with several spurts of semen safely landing on his chest and belly."

"Evan, that is so exciting for me."

After a few minutes needed to recover, he got up, slightly hunched over, and went to her bathroom to clean up. "Maggie, I don't know how to thank you. What can I do for you?"

Chapter 8.

"Please eat me out."

"What? How? I don't know what to do." Deep red blush.

"Evan. Anything you do with me is always your free choice. I don't have a lot of experience here either. Did what I just did for you excite you? "

"Yes"

"Then do the same for me. Get between my legs, and I will guide you." When he was there she said "Use your fingers to separate my hair and find my lips. When I'm not excited my hair hides them. If I'm getting excited, you should see the outer ones protruding through my hair. If I'm really excited, the outer ones will separate and you should see the inner ones. What do you see?"

"Lots of hair, but something else in the middle."

"Wet you finger in your mouth and slide it up and down. Yes like that. Always keep your finger wet, with either my juices or with your mouth. Tell me what you see."

"Very definitely your lips, but also..." He re-wet his index finger on his right hand, then wet the index finger on his left. He slid them both between her lips, pushing them slightly apart. There were her inner lips. "I see them" he said excitedly.

"Good. Now lick me from my bottom to my top." Evan wasn't really sure about this, but tried to keep an open mind. To his surprise, both her smell and her taste excited him. "Evan, that feels so good, I can't tell you how exciting it is. Now at the top you should see or feel something protruding under a hood-like structure."

"Yes, I think I found it."

"Careful! Be gentle, as it is very sensitive. That is my clitoris. It is analogous to your penis, and the hood is like your foreskin. It covers my most sensitive parts, just like your foreskin protects your glans. Do you know that men who are circumcised develop almost a callus on their glans with the constant rubbing on their clothes? Eventually it leads to less sensitivity and less satisfaction with sex."

"How do you know this?"

"I've talked with my Mom, who's a nurse and I also researched it at the library."

"You talk to your Mom about sex?"

"Of course. She knows more than I do. Why wouldn't I? Let's get back to the situation at hand. You've found my clitoris?"

"Yes, I think so.'

'Lick it. Swirl your tongue around it. Suck it all into your mouth. As a kid did you ever make 'motorboat sounds' by blowing air through your closed lips? Try that, except suck air in with my clitoris between your lips." He tried all of these suggestions. "Ah....Ah....Ahhhhhh" as a very strong orgasm overtook her, she squeezed her legs against him and pulled his head tightly into her. When she calmed down and released him, she said "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

They pulled up the covers, he spooned her, although he didn't know the terminology, and both fell asleep.

Morning. Sun coming in the window. Evan still spooning her from behind. Maggie awake. Evan asleep. His erection wedged between her legs. Nestled tightly against her ass. She reached down between her legs and started gently massaging his head. Okay, call it masturbating him. He woke up and started thrusting towards her. She rolled away from him, then back towards him, facing him. "Easy does it, Evan, I have two hard, fast, unbreakable rules: Don't come in my mouth or above my neck and don't come in or near my vagina without protection. I know I was exciting you, and I want that, but I absolutely don't want to get pregnant at this time in my life. Understood?"

"Yes. I wasn't really awake. You were.....exciting me when I woke up and..."

"I know. Look, no harm done. I want you excited."

"But you don't want a baby. Neither do I, at this time. Hell, I haven't even had sex yet. At least real sex. I mean..."

"Relax, Evan. We're still good. Do you want to have real sex with me? There are condoms in the night table drawer."

"Do you mean now? I mean..."

"Stop with the 'I means'. Yes, now. Or an hour from now. Or tomorrow. Or next week. However, I won't wait for next year."

He reached into the drawer and found one. "I'm embarrassed to say I haven't ever used one."

"Please don't be embarrassed about what you don't know or haven't done. While I know more than you, I'm really not that experienced. Now you need to have a hard-on before you put this on. Roll over on to your back, and I'll try to get you hard. He did and she took his penis into her mouth. She swirled the tip of her tongue into the loose folds of his foreskin. It was exciting to feel him grow inside her mouth. Releasing him, she opened the packet and rolled the condom down his shaft. She rolled onto her back and said "Always make sure your partner is ready. Nothing hurts a woman more than dry sex. Gently rub between my lips to see if I am wet down there. If not, try a little oral with wet sloppy licks. If my lips separate easily, wet your finger and try to slip it into my vagina. Slow and gentle is always a good way to start. If I feel wet and slippery, I'm ready. Now, you try to see if I'm ready.

Evan reached down and was surprised how wet she was. Although this was all new territory to him, he easily found the entrance to her vagina, and just as easily slipped his finger into her. "I think you are ready."

"I am so ready for you Evan."

He mounted her in the classic missionary position and tried to enter her. It was so easy with his finger, more difficult with just using his penis. "Relax. Sex should be fun, not stressful. Let me guide you" she said as she took him in her hands and placed him at her entrance. "Push slowly and gently. That's right. Now, farther. When you are all the way in, stop for a minute. Savor the feel of my vagina around you, and let my vagina expand to accommodate you. Just like your penis shrinks when you are not excited, my vagina collapses and shortens when I am not excited. Now move in and out. Move your hips in a circle. Think of the base of your shaft as fixed in a tight ring at the entrance to my vagina, with the head swirling in a bigger circle inside me. Slide your whole body up towards my head, so the top of your penis rubs up against my clitoris. Most important, listen to me. If you hear me moan, you are probably doing something I like. Keep doing it, or come back to it later."

Evan tried all of these things and felt his climax building. He didn't know how long they had been making love. It seemed both really short and really long at the same time. His orgasm came on fast and strong. He laid down beside her, taking a long time to catch his breath. "Maggie, I don't know what to say. That was....I felt....You were...."

"I know, Evan. Me too."

..............

Chapter 9.

Tuesday morning, after admiring David's body, Maggie went into the bathroom to pee. When she returned, David was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Morning." Although he was still hard, David got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Shower? Breakfast?" One of the few changes David had made to the cabin was to incorporate a small closet into the existing bathroom so he could install a larger, two person shower. "I'd like it if you'd join me in the shower. There's plenty of room for two."

"I'd like that, on the condition that you'll let me wash your sexy body. I don't remember this shower from my visits with the Marshfield's."

"Deal. If I can return the favor. The shower is one of the few changes I've made." They entered the bathroom and started the water running. "I have, body wash, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner. Need anything else?"

"You." Maggie entered first and let the hot water cascade over her head and down her body.

David squirted some body wash on to a face cloth. "May I?"

"Please do." He started at her neck and worked down her back. He moved in front of her and started with her breasts, taking his time. "I didn't realize they were that dirty." David reddened a little and moved down her tummy and into her bush. "That area may need as much washing as my breasts." David used his fingers to massage the body wash into her hair. Gently caressing her lips, he moved on to her legs before she could comment further. "My turn."

Maggie followed the same route down his body as he had down hers. She knelt down in front of him and started to wash his penis, which was fully erect. She also took more time than necessary to thoroughly clean it and his balls. Eventually she stood up and they each shampooed their hair. David grabbed the handheld shower head, turned it on and commenced to rinse her off. She returned the favor, spending a lot of time directing the spray at his penis and balls. 'God, he thought. It doesn't feel like that when I rinse myself off.' Eventually they got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed.

They headed to the kitchen for breakfast. David started coffee, sliced up some pineapple, made scrambled eggs and toast. They ate mostly in silence, each knowing that they wanted to make love, but each resisting it, at least for today. Maggie left and David headed to Portland and on to Indianapolis.

Chapter 10.

David's trip was shorter than he expected. He felt the presentation went well, but the client didn't seem ready to make a decision yet. He thanked them and booked a Thursday morning flight on Southwest via BWI to Portland. He arrived home late afternoon. After dinner he called Maggie. "Hi, Maggie."

"David. You're back earlier than you thought. How did it go?"

"Not sure. I thought I did well but no contract in hand. Can't win them all. I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime this weekend."

"Sure. Did you have anything specific in mind?"

"Rain is predicted for both tomorrow and Sunday but Saturday is supposed to be nice. Do you have any interest in kayaking? And do you have access to one?"

"Actually, I love to kayak and there is one at the family cabin. There is a slight complication however. My brother and his family are coming up from Portland and are staying the weekend in the cabin. That means, if we want to eat and enjoy wine with dinner, and maybe afterwards, we either have to stay at my farm or at your place."