How did It Happen? Pt. 05

Story Info
Dad / Daughter. Realisation hits Dad.
5k words
4.47
14.5k
15
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are written as above the age of 18.

This story contains (some) father / daughter incest. If that's not for you, move on, read no further and please don't rate badly, it's a fantasy after all and isn't real. This part takes off immediately from the last one, so it might be a good idea to read the previous part to get an idea of what's going on. This has been a substantial re-edit and will be very different in tempo to the last chapter. There's still plenty of sex, but it's worth mentioning that there's also a lot of story to go through to get to it. So if you're looking for a quicky, this may not be your thing. Please also be aware that the amount of incest in this part is very minimal.

So there we were; public changing room, my daughter and I, both flushed from fresh, energetic sex.

Abby gazed at the pool of cum on the floor for a few seconds and appeared to squeeze her legs together tightly. A shudder raced through her body and her eyes fluttered. She looked at me and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard then breathed into my mouth "I love you Daddy. I love feeling you inside me".

I was still reeling from shock that we'd been watched. The unknown person had shot a load right on the floor next to us, totally unbeknownst to the pair of us.

Abby broke away, lifted her skirt slightly to rearrange her panties over her dripping mound. My cum was still trickling down her legs, and as soon as she snapped her thong back into place, a dark patch appeared where my sperm still leaked. She smoothed her panties down with her palm, rubbing the wet patch briefly. She groaned slightly, and looked up at me biting her plump lower lip. Her eyes sparkled as they met mine. "Oh my god there's so much! You're literally coming out of me!"

I didn't know what to say, I leaned against the rear wall of the changing room. My flaccid member hanging sadly from my fly. I was utterly mesmerised at the sight of her covered mount, damp and sticky from my residue. I stayed, staring, until she flipped the short skirt down covering her ruined panties. I started and quickly tucked my cock away in shame.

"Abby... I... quick let's go!" I stammered. Abandoning the store clothes, I yanked the curtain back and bolted across the shop. Abby struggled to keep up as I raced for the parking lot, to the relative safety of my car. A cold sweat began to form at the back of my neck and ran down my back.

I don't remember speaking much on the way home from our shopping trip. I have recollections that Abby was chatting away.

For me however, I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders and the sinking feeling in my stomach again. I was still struggling with it. I'd enjoyed it. I'd wanted it and at the time I'd been extremely gratified by it. But once I'd discovered that we had been watched, and very likely overheard by some unknown guy, I felt the greasy shame seep into my soul. Then panic welled into me. What if he'd recorded it? Would it turn up on the internet? Or maybe I'd get a blank envelope through the door or an anonymous email. Did people actually get blackmailed? Or was that just in the movies?

I didn't want to find out. The panic rose as I drove home, checking my rear-view mirror constantly, making sure no-one was following us. I took a longer route home and must have seemed tense, but Abby didn't seem to notice. My paranoia ran unchecked.

I finally pulled into the driveway, quickly parked the car nose first and virtually bolted into the house, leaving Abby bringing up the rear to softly close the door. I headed straight to the kitchen, trying to catch my breath and groped for a glass in the upper kitchen cupboard. My heart pounded like a bass drum and my head throbbed, the blood roared in my ears like a waterfall. A sharp pain rose in my chest and I felt like my heart was in my throat. I reached unsteadily for a bottle of single malt, clumsily unscrewed the lid and sloshed a large dram into the glass and over the counter.

I gasped a breath, the pain racing through my neck and into my head, before sinking to the floor with a strangled cry. Blackness descended.

I came round to a light shining into my eyes, the ringing in my ears cleared enough for me to make out snippets of conversation.

"...... you hear me?"

"You're going to be alright"

Drowsy, I tried to lift my head. But gentle hands kept me still.

"We're going to move you, just relax and lie still for us". A female voice.

I closed my eyes and must have drifted off again.

The blare of a siren woke me and found myself restrained, jolting and rocking. Glancing from side to side, I first saw the paramedic. She leaned over me, a reassuring smile on her face before she glanced away to check the instruments to my left.

I warm hand clasped mine tightly. I tracked my eyes down and there was my angel. Eyes brimmed with tears; mascara streaked. She sobbed and smiled simultaneously. I let my head sink back into the pillow, disorientated.

"We've got you. We're on the way to the hospital" the paramedic said, shouting over the din of the wailing siren.

"What...?" I tried.

"Don't worry about that now, just hang on."

"2 minutes" yelled a male voice from behind me in the drivers cab.

I closed my eyes again.

I was rushed into the A&E and after a fairly immediate triage I was left with Abby. I was feeling more alert, but so tired. I could barely keep my eyes open and my voice sounded groggy. Abby filled me in through tears. I'd collapsed in the kitchen, clutching my chest. My wife wasn't home so Abby had called the emergency services.

The paramedics arrived and assumed it was cardiac arrest. Abby said she didn't know if I was breathing and didn't know what to do. She thought I was dead. She had to stop whilst he cried. Any words she formed were incoherent. When she was able to speak again, she told me how amazing the paramedics were as they took control, got me on the gurney and rushed me into the ambulance.

Abby sat and squeezed my hand the whole time. I began to feel scared, events rushing back to me, memories of the pain and the possibility of a heart attack sent dread through me.

Finally, my wife arrived and sat with us, tears filled her eyes and she held onto Abby and squeezed my other hand.

The evening passed slowly and I won't bore you with the details. We chatted inanely, avoiding the elephant in the room. Test were run, bloods taken and a succession of harassed and tired looking nurses and doctors came and went.

After several hours of being shunted back and forth, prodded and poked, an exhausted Doctor arrived.

"Hi, I'm Dr Michaels. How are you feeling?" She simply asked.

"Worried. Tired. But I'm not really in any pain" I answered.

"OK that's good. So there appears to be good news. There's no real evidence of cardiac arrest. You've no evidence of a seizure or stroke. So, I think we're looking at something else. Have you been under any excessive strain or stress recently?" She enquired.

Unbidden the tears started to blur my eyes. A tear tumbled down my cheek followed by more and more until a great sob wracked my shoulders.

I couldn't answer. My voice was lost as my wife and daughter looked on in confusion.

My emotions hit me like a truck. What had I become? What was I doing? Memories of my precious daughter flooded me. Abby growing up; from a little girl, my little girl, to a gangly and awkward teen. To more recently becoming radiant, innocent, but fully grown and beautiful. A daughter any father would be proud of. A daughter I was proud of.

"OK, it's alright. Take some deep breaths and I'll explain what I think has happened to you" the doctor said.

I dragged a deep breath in, held it and let it flow out raggedly, trying hard to control my body and my mind.

"I think you're suffering from stress and possibly depression. It's entirely possible that this can manifest into physical symptoms, such as chest pain and blackouts" She explained.

"Physically there's not much 'wrong' with you, and there's not a lot we can do to treat this kind of thing here. But I would strongly recommend visiting your own Doctor as a priority, seeing about some cognitive therapy and making some adjustments in your lifestyle" Dr Michaels remarked, giving me a half smile.

"I'll see to your paperwork, then we'll get you discharged and you can go home".

The days that followed saw a trip to the doctors and a tentative diagnosis of depression. I was given a prescription of Sertraline and told to take 1 x 50mg tablet twice a day, morning and night. I was very emotional for those first few days. Humiliation at being carted to hospital. Shame at cheating on my wife. Revulsion at the physical pleasure I'd taken with my daughter, but at the same time, lust and longing for the beautiful woman that I'd possessed briefly. It took a good few days for the tablets to take effect and my mood to stabilise a little.

During that time both Abby and her mum fussed about me, often clucking like mother hens, and scolding me gently for the slight bit of strain that I might be putting on myself.

Yet I still told no-one about Abby and I. How could I? Immoral. Illegal. Even irresponsible. The only person I could talk to was Abby herself. Yet in that first week, my wife barely left the house, giving me no real opportunity to talk to Abby. Which I think was a relief. I didn't know what to say, yet it was all I'd thought about.

Finally even Abby got annoyed with her Mum's constant fussing. "Look Mum, I'll keep Dad company. Why don't you go out and take a break? Go see Nanna maybe? Or Aunty Di?" Abby suggested.

She appeared to think about it for a while as she bustled around. "OK, it'll be good to get out for a while, I guess. But keep an eye on him, and don't let him do anything too exciting!" She admonished.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands with me!" Abby exclaimed happily.

She set me up on the sofa with blanket and pillows, even though it was a warm evening, outside and in. She turned on the TV, smiled brilliantly and left whilst I settled down. I felt sleepy, almost relishing the Anti-Depressants flowing through my bloodstream.

I didn't even bother to change channels; the TV was just noise and flickering motions as I half closed my eyes and lolled my head. Gently a pressure in the sofa next to me brought me around, and I felt a delicious warmth press against me. I smelled fragrant hair. My arm was slowly lifted and draped around a shoulder. I cracked my eyes open and took a deep breath. Blonde hair cascaded across my chest and my daughter snuggled into me further.

"Hey Daddy" Abby sighed softly. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm OK baby. I just feel tired, those tablets kind of knock me out a bit" I mumbled into her hair. She was so close to me and I revelled in her warmth. Her arm snaked across my chest, pulling herself even closer. Her breath was hot against my neck and I involuntarily shivered.

"Daddy? Was it my fault?" Abby murmured quietly. "I mean, what... what happened". She stuttered.

I forced my eyes open and tried to concentrate "What? I don't know" I answered evasively.

She drew back a little and looked into my heavy eyes, "It was me, wasn't it? I pushed and pushed, I'm so sorry Daddy!" she finished with a sniff as tears welled and cascaded down her cheeks.

I became fully awake and a minor tightness spread across my chest. I'd really tried hard to avoid thinking of, certainly talking about, the horribly wonderful indiscretion I'd experienced with my daughter. I gulped and took deep breaths as Abby sobbed quietly into my neck. I stroked her hair and grasped her tightly with my free hand.

"Abs, it's complicated" I said lamely, my own tears begin to prick. "I wanted it, but I didn't and I couldn't stop it. I shouldn't have and I'm so ashamed of myself Abby" I blurted. The release was palpable and I cried freely. My feelings burst, like a dam.

"I'm so sorry Abby! I'm a terrible person, a worthless father. I should be protecting you, but I took advantage of you. I wanted you so badly, I feel so guilty." I cried, unable to stop the torrent.

Abby was saying something, but I couldn't hear over the sound of my own sobs. I felt revulsion at my own weakness, crying in front of my daughter, breaking down into a sobbing mess. I was pathetic. I wasn't a Man.

Suddenly, Abby took my face in her hands, her forehead rested against mine. "You're not worthless! You didn't take advantage of me! I wanted you too, I still do!" She said forcefully. "You're my Dad and I love you. But you're also the kindest and most wonderful man ever, and I love you for that too" Abby continued, eyes streaming. I blurrily gazed into her red rimmed eyes, gasping ragged breaths trying to control my raging emotions.

Such pain flashed through me as I realised just how much I wanted this woman and couldn't have her. How much I needed her but should never possess her again. Could never let it happen again. Next time perhaps it would be a heart attack. If my heart didn't break from longing first.

Abby crashed down to my chest again and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back just as tight. "I love you Abby" I said in a small voice. I couldn't be sure how I meant it.

We held each other for what seemed like hours, the emotion wearing off and seeming to leave us both washed out and exhausted till we both drifted into sleep. I felt safe and comfortable. Until my wife gently woke us some time later.

"Come on sleepy heads" she said gently and kindly. "Let's get you both to bed" she said bending and kissing both of our foreheads in turn. It must have looked so innocent and sweet; a loving daughter cuddled up to her old dad.

We disentangled ourselves whilst my wife went to lock up. I held Abby's hand as she moved away from me. Abby looked tired. She gazed at me with contented longing. "Night Dad" she whispered and moved in for a quick, but oh so soft and tender kiss on my lips. She took my breath away and I leaned into her and closed my eyes. She broke the kiss and I stayed, eyes closed, savouring the tingling on my lips. I felt like I'd never been kissed before and never wanted it to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the first time in several weeks, I slept deeply and late into the next morning. I woke to a cup of tea being placed on my bedside table.

"Hey" said my wife.

"Hey" I said stretching my back and shoulders. "What time is it?" I asked through slanted eyes trying to sit up. She perched on the bed next to me.

"10" she said quietly. "Abby's gone into College already. She wanted to see you, but I didn't want to wake you. I thought it would be best to let you sleep too." She reached out and stroked my cheek.

"You worried me, but you look a bit better today."

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her soft hands against my skin. I reached for her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She fell across me ungracefully, laughing and trying to swat my hands away. I grasped her, my lips seeking hers. It had been so long since I'd had any intimate time with my wife. The operation, the events with Abby, the stress and the breakdown. I couldn't even remember the last time we'd had any sexual contact.

Her dressing gown flipped open exposing her bare legs and her bed shorts, and I ran my hand up her outer thig as I kissed her deeply. She moaned softly into my mouth, surprised by my sudden ardour. Her hand travelled to my shoulder as my other cradled her cheek. I gently pushed her back as I twisted on top of her, the covers falling off to reveal my naked body.

I entwined my right leg with hers as I partially laid my body over her right side. I touched my lips to hers again and she kissed me back. Her right hand travelled down my spine, sending a shiver through me whilst her left hand held my right shoulder. Our breathing deepened with our kisses. I traversed my right hand between her gown covered breasts and fiddled with the knot of her dressing gown trying to tug it lose. At the same time, I rubbed my knee further up thigh, parting her legs. I shuffled my body upward till my own thigh rested against her crotch. I could feel her heat radiating through the material. My shaft ached and throbbed, trapped against my stomach and her hip.

I pulled the bow at her waist again; she sped her own fingers down and tugged the other side as our passion grew and we rained kisses on each other. Finally, her gown slipped open, the first barrier down.

I broke our kiss and buried my face into her neck, rubbing the sensitive skin with my teeth. Her right hand pushed against me and scrabbled blindly near my waist, groping for my cock. She gasped. She always loved her neck being nibbled. Her fingers found my tip, and she immediately began spreading my dripping precum over my swollen head. Her sticky fingers swiftly travelled further grasping my shaft and she let a deep moan of lust.

I groped her breast through her t-shirt, her nipple was rock hard. "Yesssss" she growled, pulling at my shaft. I raised up to drink her in. Still beautiful after all this time. Still sexy. Still enough to turn me on. I still loved her and wanted her. And I wanted her now more than ever.

Her face and neck were flushed red, she was breathing shallow, almost panting. She took the opportunity to yank up her t-shirt, exposing her full breasts. Her nipples were fully erect and her breathing heaved as she humped her groin against my legs.

We were both lost to lust. I dipped my head and took one of her nipples in my mouth, gently biting and pulling with my teeth. She gasps and arched her back. Her hand squeezed my cock hard and she wanked me rough and jerkily. I rolled her nipples between my teeth and pinched the other with my fingers. She cried out, sighing deeply.

"I want to suck your cock" she growled huskily. Oh my god she could be so dirty when she was horny and my cock gave a fierce jerk in her hand as she slid down the bed. Her breasts were now level with my leaking tip and she rubbed precum over her nipple. "Fuck yes! Give me your Dick! Please baby!" she pleaded.

I shuffled forward and unwrapped my shaft from her hand, taking it into my own palm. She turned her head slightly and I rubbed my balls against her chin. Her tongue darted out and flicked hot and wet against my sack. I grasped and groped her breast again and she moaned hungrily, her hands caressing my thighs. I dragged my shaft, across her face till my crown was resting against her lips. She kissed my head rapidly, panting before engulfing me in her hot mouth. I threw my head back and groaned. After years of being together, she always knew exactly what to do. My wife was a born cock sucker and she went to work on me with enthusiasm.

"Oh god, yes baby! That's so good" I panted. My entire groin was on fire. The sensations were incredible. Her tongue caressed me whilst she gently sucked and caressed my balls with her hand.

Her body writhed and I slipped my hand from her breast across her soft tummy, avoiding the scar from her operation. I rested my fingers just under the waistband of her shorts and panties. She sucked me deep into her mouth, and pushed her hips up at me, her moans of lust and frustration vibrated around my cock and made my knees weak.

I pushed my fingers under her waist band. Her skin was smooth and shaved bare and my hand glided easily. Neither of us were in the mood for teasing, and I slipped my hand further down, feeling her immediate wetness whilst I cupped her molten pussy. I collected some of her juices on my fingertips and found her clitoris easily. She stopped her ministration on my cock whilst I caressed circles around her clit. I fell from her lips and she let out a great cry and a shudder.

"OOOHHHH!! Right there!" She hissed screwing her eyes up. She reached for my cock again as I continued to rub and tease her aching nub. Her moans grew steadily louder, and she tugged on my cock hand but inconsistently, taken with her own pleasure. She built and built, her chest flushed red and I knew she was close.

12