How did It Happen? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum!" came her groaned confirmation, as she snapped her legs shut on my fingers and thrust her hips in the air. Her whole body went rigid. She held her breath and nearly turned purple, before letting out a wail of ecstasy, throwing her head back as her climax crested. She rode the wave, shuddering, jerking and tensing with every fresh surge of her orgasm. I pressed my finger to her clit throughout, until she grasped my wrist and pulled my hand free.

Panting, she rolled to her side, a great satisfied smile played across her lips. I scooted down next to her, kissed her sweat drenched brow and held her, gently running my fingers over her sensitive skin, causing her to shudder. Her breathing began to return to normal and she lay in my arms, luxuriating in the glow of a hard orgasm. She shifted, and turned her back to me, nuzzling her ass into my groin. My member was still rigid and throbbing to the beat of my heart. She took my arm and draped it over her, folding her fingers into mine, she placed my palm between her breasts. I could feel her heart beating, strong and fast.

My wife was a 'once and done' kind of person. Ordinarily once she'd cum, she would struggle to get back into sex, sometimes leaving me to have to bring myself off.

But today was different. This was passion like we hadn't had since we first started dating. As she began to grind her ass into my desperate cock, I knew that she wasn't finished with me. I certainly wasn't finished with her.

She used her free hand to pull down her shorts and panties on one side, before shifting heavily to tug down the other until the damp material was bunched around her knees. Holding my hand in place over her heart, she reached behind her to locate my cock. My member was a mess of precum and as she took hold of it, she seemed to delight in rubbing all over her smooth, plump ass. She gently bent my member down toward the crack of her ass whilst simultaneously shifting her weight upward. My cock slipped into her crevice, coming to rest against her soaked pussy.

Her orgasm had coated her, running down toward her ass. She slid herself up and down my shaft, instantly lubricating me. I wanted to enter her so badly, but she kept on grinding, flexing her ass cheeks to grip me. I tried to pump my own hips in an effort to enter her, but the angle was wrong. The best I could manage was to bump against her clit. Her techniques felt wonderful, but I hadn't cum yet. I was still uncontrollably horny and I groaned in frustration. My wife then snaked her hand between her own thighs, reaching back she wrapped her fingers around my tip and I held still for a few moments, savouring the anticipation.

She pressed me upward and I felt my sensitive tip being mashed against her heat. She flexed her hips forward slightly, pressed me against a new spot and suddenly I sank into her. At that very moment, I pushed. 2/3rds of my shaft entered her. We both moaned a satisfied sigh. She closed her eyes, smiled and rocked back onto me, the rest of my member disappearing into her velvet glove.

She held me still for a moment, savouring the experience after so long. Then relaxed. Some of the lust had gone and I started slowly, I brought my cock nearly out of her then slowly pushed in. She gripped me and squeezed me with her muscles as I began to build a faster tempo, the slapping of my hips against her ass filled the room closely followed by the wet smacks of my pelvis meeting her drenched vulva.

I wanted this to last forever, an endless pumping and squeezing. But too soon I felt the tell-tale rising behind my scrotum. The tingling that suggested my own orgasm was fast approaching. I hadn't cum in my wife for several years, I always pulled out, cumming on her ass, tummy or tits. But never her face or in her mouth, which she disliked.

"Oh shit babe, I'm going to cum soon!" I warned her. She still held me and if I didn't pull out soon it would be too late. Thoughts of cumming in her flooded my mind, it somehow felt wrong or abnormal given our usual routine. It gave me a buzz to think about it.

"I'm cumming!!" I shouted trying to pull my cock from her wanton cunt. But she slammed her ass back at me and gripped my arm tight around her. I tried to hold back. "Ohhhh yes baby, fill me up! Cum in my pussy!" she cooed.

Hearing those words from my own wife sent a fresh rocket through me. All of my pent up cum exploded. I came just as hard as I had with Abby. My hips jerked and flexed. White, red and black spots appeared in my vision, as a great rush of breath escaped my chest in a growling shout. My cock spurted, twitched and felt like it grew twice its size in her. She squeezed me with her inner muscles, milking my highly over-sensitive penis through my powerful orgasm. My cock ached as I spurted again and again, filling her.

Finally, I shuddered, gasping for breath against her back, stars in my eyes. I trembled as small climaxes still wracked my body. I wanted to slip my almost agonised member from her, but at the same time I wanted to stay inside her forever.

We lay, very contented for a long while. My proud member shrank and slipped from her, eliciting a small moan of disappointment from my wife. As I fell from her, a trickle of watery cum escaped her recently emptied tunnel. "Oh! Time to clean up!" She announced, gingerly manoeuvring herself in order to keep from spilling to much of my seed onto our sheets.

She kicked her shorts off, made her way out of the bedroom door, and I heard the bathroom tap run. I lay on my back, puffing my cheeks out, smiling to myself for the first time in many weeks.

I felt relaxed and sober, I realised with surprise that I hadn't thought of Abby at all during all that sex with my wife. It made me feel good to think that maybe this would be the start of my recovery. Perhaps I could move on, back to a normal life where a father didn't lust after and fuck his own daughter.

I was lost in revelry, I didn't notice my wife re-enter the bedroom. She stopped in the doorway, leaning against the door frame. I glanced at her, taking her naked form in. She still had a great figure. A little softer and rounded now, but still sexy as hell. I tracked my eyes down to her freshly fucked pussy, noticing a thin trail of cum still leaked from her. I must have really filled her.

Glancing back at her face I saw her raised eyebrow and the smirk on her lips. She was locked on my cock, which I hadn't realised was starting to throb again, and stood proud and erect.

She narrowed her smouldering eyes and swung her hips into the room, heading my way.

*

I really hope that you've enjoyed this chapter! Please remember that this is written as an adult fantasy, and does not condone incest in any way, shape or form. All characters portrayed are written as above the age of 18.

I love getting feedback, so if you have anything constructive that you think would help me improve (or anything nice to say!), please leave a comment or send me a mail!

12