How did It Happen? Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to talk" I said bluntly.

"Maybe I don't want to talk" she said petulantly.

"Then listen carefully!" I nearly snarled, getting her attention. "What the FUCK did you think you were doing?! How dare you exploit your mother like that?!" I exploded.

"It's one thing to watch, which I said you weren't to do! But another entirely to then sexually assault your own mother!" I continued heatedly.

"OK, OK I'm sorry, but didn't you see how hard she came?! I mean what a fucking rush!!" Abby replied, excitedly.

"Is this a fucking game to you?! You do know what will happen if we get caught don't you?!" I snarled again. Abby's eyes went wide, her face drained of colour.

"Get caught doing what?" A voice behind me asked.

I closed my eyes whilst the bottom of my world collapsed around me, I spun and faced my wife, tears pricking my eyes as scenes of divorce, disgrace and prison flashed through my mind.

"Get caught doing what?" She asked again, enunciating the words harder. I found I couldn't speak; I stood there feeling pathetic.

"And just who was sexually assaulted? Because it sounds like you said it was me! Or does Abby have another mother somewhere that I'm not aware of?!"

"Diane, I.... I can explain...." I stuttered.

"I suggest that you do" she said coldly.

It's at this point that I struggle to recount the events, and I hope that you will forgive me that I gloss over what was undoubtably the worst moments of my entire life. I couldn't keep it in any longer, the secret was a burden that I couldn't bear to carry. For good or ill, I told my wife, Diane, that I had slept with our daughter. I confessed that Abby was the one who had licked her to a crashing orgasm.

She punched me full in the face, breaking my nose. I deserved it, and I bore the screaming, spitting and curses unresistingly whilst the blood flowed down my face.

Abby wasn't immune to the tirade, and whilst she was spared the physical outlet, the tongue lashing she received was justly severe.

Finally, Diane ran to our room in a flood of tearful anger and slammed the door hard enough to throw a family picture of us to the floor, smashing it, a not so subtle metaphor of what I'd allowed to happen to my family.

Abby and I sobbed separately; misery descended on the household.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane packed a bag and left, she wouldn't tell me where she was going, but I assumed it was to her sister, on the other side of the city.

Neither Abby or I hear from her over the next 2 weeks. The confession had poured ice water over me. Abby wanted me to comfort her, but the thought sent revulsion through me and I sank further and further into depression, pushing everyone away. I couldn't even look at Abby, let alone talk to her. I waited for police to turn up at my door, incest is illegal in my country and dealt with severely. I went to the doctor and was signed off unfit for work and given anti-depressants. I stopped eating, surviving on a bare minimum.

As I approached the midpoint of the 3rd week after 'the incident', as I had begun to refer to it, I went back to the doctor for a check in and was coming home when I saw Diane's car in our driveway. I blinked in surprise, hope and fear rose in me in equal proportion. I desperately wanted to see her, I wanted to hold her and beg for forgiveness. But I was terrified of seeing her again too, if she told me she wanted a divorce, how would I cope?

I opened the door quietly and with great trepidation. I was greeted to raised voices.

"....THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"

"I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean..."

"You didn't mean to take your fathers cock inside you? It was an accident? It just slipped in?! Oops sorry mum!"

"Please mum..."

"And then, THEN! You watched me having sex with him, and decided that you'd like to join in??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ABBY?? Didn't you even stop to think that, maybe, JUST MAYBE, licking your mother's pussy was WRONG??"

"You came hard"

"I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR FATHER!!"

"As if he could lick you like that!"

It went silent. My instinct was to flee, but I kept myself moving. As I approached the living room. Diane caught sight of me.

"There he is. Father and husband of the year. You look like shit. Good. Now you know what I've been through the last few weeks" She snapped.

"Diane, if we could just talk..." I tried.

"Talk? You want to talk? But you're such a man of action. I mean 2 women, what stamina you must have" She growled.

"Please?" I begged.

"OK. Let's talk then. Why don't we start off with how it felt fucking another woman? I mean, was she better than me?"

I saw the trap immediately; the antidepressants had thankfully restored some brain function back to me. I stayed silent. Abby began sobbing quietly.

"Nothing to say? I thought you wanted to talk!!" She exclaimed. "Come on, I actually want to know how you felt fucking our daughter"

I felt my own surge of anger. I knew I deserved this, but perhaps it was the lack of sleep, or food, but my own temper flared.

"If you only came here to scream and argue, then there's nothing to say." I snapped back.

"I came here to see if there as anything left of my life. Anything worth saving from my marriage. Is there anything here?" she said in a low voice.

"Yes! I'm here! Abby's here! We're your family" I replied, softer.

She was quiet. "Yes, family. But it didn't stop the two of you betraying me. I don't know if it's worse or better that you 'kept it in the family'." She mumbled sourly. A cold glint entered her eyes.

"I flattered myself that it was me making you excited after all these years, instead it was your own daughter. Did you think of her when fucking me?"

"Actually, no. I didn't" I answered, mostly truthfully.

"Is her pussy tighter than mine? Does she suck your cock better than me?"

"Mum!"

"Quiet Abby!" she snapped back to her daughter.

"I want to know! No!! Actually, since you're both here, I want to see! Let me watch you fuck her." She growled menacingly.

"What?! Your crazy!!" I gasped in horror.

"Mum, NO!" Abby cried.

Diane grabbed Abby by the arm, yanking her toward me. She took her hand and forced it on to my crotch. "Come on, you weren't shy about it before Abby. Why so shy now!" Diane snarled.

Abby tried to yank her hand away, but my wife seemed to be possessed, her grip was like iron and Abby's yanking only served to rub her hand against my bulge. It all happened so fast that I didn't have a moment to step back and stood in shocked horror.

"If you want any hope of this family moving forward, even a tiny glimmer, you'll do everything that I say" She growled.

"Diane, please, what do you think you'll get out of this?!" I pleaded

"I want to see you fuck our daughter. It's my right to see! "

"No mum, please!" Abby yowled.

"If you don't, I'll walk out the door right now and neither of you will ever see me again" She looked into my eyes. I could see the steel there and quailed before it. I nodded slightly.

"Get it hard" she ordered. Abby looked at me pleadingly, frozen. I felt like I was living a nightmare, one of my own making. I couldn't move.

"Oh, for fuck sake" Diane exclaimed, she nudged Abby aside and yanked my sweat pants down, underwear and all. My flaccid penis hung sadly. Diane pulled Abby again and I felt a warm palm on my sensitive member.

"Make him hard" She whispered in Abby's ear.

It had been 3 weeks since I'd last had or given myself any attention, and against my better judgement, my cock acted on its own accord and began to swell. Abby also seemed to be on auto pilot and her hand began to massage the growing flesh.

Diane stood close to us, I blinked and looked at her fearfully. But she seemed to be gazing intently downward at her daughter slowly wanking her father's cock. I felt very detached from the situation, almost like it was happening to someone else. It didn't take long for me to become fully erect. Abby's fingers glided over my taught skin skilfully as the three of us stood close. The only sound in the room was our breathing, interspaced with the sticky sound of my precum being massaged into my rod.

I still couldn't fathom what Diane's game was here, but my brain was quickly descending to my smaller head and I groaned softly at the feel of Abby's dextrous fingers.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. The movement stopped suddenly and I reopened to see that Diane was pushing on Abby's shoulders. Abby resisted initially, but let herself sink to her knees in front of me. Diane leaned into me, her lips close to my ear.

"Tell me how it feels as she sucks you" She said softly. I blinked and suddenly a soft, warm pair of lips engulfed my most sensitive part.

I groaned loudly. "Ohhhhh"

"Tell me or I leave" She hissed insistently.

"OK.... It feels warm, it feels good, really good" I gasped. Diane grasped Abby's hair and steadily pushed her onto my straining shaft. Another inch disappeared into Abby's hot mouth.

"Yes! Suck your father, Slut!" Diane exclaimed, I looked at her sharply. There was a glint of intense excitement in her eyes. Her mouth was open and she was breathing erratically. Her cheeks were flushed and as I scanned down her body, I could see her nipples hardening through her dress. It struck me that my wife was aroused by this situation. I was somewhat confused at this revelation, but the devil inside me quietly suggested that perhaps we should push things a little, to see just how right I was.

"Oh baby, she's sucking my cock so good now, I can feel her throat. Can you see how sloppy she's made my cock?" I moaned. It took me a spilt second to realise that it was me that had spoken. Diane stood frozen, gazing at my ridged cock sliding into our daughter mouth. She was practically panting. The Devil in me was in utter rapture that the situation was descending further out of control. The rational part of me had virtually shut down, unable to cope with my surroundings. Before I lost total control however, I ruminated that this was like some cheap porn movie. Things like this didn't happen in real life.

But here I was being blown by my daughter in front of my wife. I couldn't deny the perversive thrill that wound around me. Diane was transformed, I could still see the anger, but it was more directed. It was sexually focussed, like she was getting aroused by some form of twisted revenge. This was a side to her I'd never seen. It was frightening and deeply sexy at the same time.

Abby was now sucking my cock in earnest, her own breathing had changed, her hand and lips worked in a symphony of sensations and pleasure through my body, and I submitted to the raw sexual energy in the room.

Diane was still gazing at us; she was squeezing her thighs tightly together and her hand was idly brushing her breast. I reached out and lifted her chin, sensing an opportunity to shift the balance of power, her eyelids were heavy with lust. "You like watching Abby suck me, don't you? Your own daughter." I waited for a reply, I could see the answer in her eyes, but she still had fight in her.

"You're a filthy pig!" She said breathlessly, twisting away from me. I felt a surge of anger at her hypocrisy.

"Do you still want to watch me fuck our daughter?" I sneered staring deep into her eyes again. Whatever need she felt to see was still there. She said nothing, anger and lust battling inside her.

"Abby, stand-up" I ordered. Abby duly did so.

"Look at her, look at your mother, can you see how horny she is? Watching us. I'll bet she's wet through" I smirked. Diane was caught off guard, and blinked rapidly, swaying sightly.

"Sit down!" I snapped, my frustrations coming to the fore. Something about the situation made me feel, powerful. I was tired of letting people push me around, tired of being emotionally blackmailed. Tired of feeling like a failure.

"FUCK YOU!" Diane shouted, but one look at me and she could sense I wasn't joking and she plonked down on the sofa behind her. Her dress rode up to above mid-thigh and I took a moment to admire her legs.

I then grasped Abby by the shoulders, she let me guide her toward her seated mother, and I pushed her insistently so she bent at the waist. I took Abby's hands and placed them on either side of my wife's head, so that Abby and Diane were almost nose to nose.

With no ceremony, I yanked Abby's leggings and panties down in one swift movement. I bent to extricate the tangle of material from Abby's ankles whilst admiring the view.

"I'm going to fuck her now. But you don't get to watch it. Not till you're a good girl and admit how much it turns you on" I said.

"I hate you" Diane bit back.

"Her pussy is so fucking wet Di. My cock is going to feel sooooo fucking good up there" I said, ignoring her acid remark. Abby was breathing hard in her ear, waiting in nervous anticipation.

I stood, unable to wait any longer. I rubbed my swollen tip through Abby's soaked folds. "Tell your mother exactly what I'm doing to you" Abby was trying to stifle her groans.

"Abby, I said tell you mother!" I said placing a spank on her ass cheek. Abby squealed.

"He's rubbing himself against me" She mumbled quietly.

"No Abby, Mum wants to hear it dirty. Tell her!" I ordered.

"He's.... He's rubbing his cock through my pussy" Abby sighed. Diane groaned but said nothing.

I lined myself up with Abby's delicious pussy and eased my tip into her. The immediate warmth made me weak at the knees. Abby and I gasped loudly.

"He's in me! Oh yes he's inside me Mum!"

I pushed further burying myself to the hilt. Abby's pussy rippled and gripped me, the waves of pleasure were mind blowing and I just kept still for fear of cumming right away.

"He's deep in my pussy! All the way, Ahhh fuck yes, so deep!" Abby moaned, her shyness washing away.

"Tell Mummy how it feels..." I heard Diane whisper. This was nearly too much for me. I pulled back a little and slowly fucked my cock into Abby again, starting a slow rhythm.

"Oh god, he's so big, his cock fills me so well. His balls keep slapping my clit" Abby described.

Every time I push into her, I pushed forward a little more, until Abby had to kneel on the sofa, straddling my wife. I gazed down to see my cock disappearing. My wife's legs were also now fully on display under Abby. Her legs were now parted, her dress ridden up exposing tiny, light blue panties. More shockingly was the hand pushed deep inside the soft material, clearly working at the soft, damp flesh underneath.

I watched in awe and drew my cock out till just the tip was inside Abby, I gave her some short shallow jab, watching my wife masturbate furiously.

"Do you like it Mum? Do you like hearing about Dad's cock inside my pussy?" Abby groaned. Diane said nothing, presumably some semblance of decency still holding her back. I could no longer see her face, Abby's forehead was pressed against her mothers, obscuring my wife face.

"Please Mummy, tell me? Tell if you like hearing about Daddy's big fat juicy cock pumping his hot young daughter's cunt." Abby breathed as I continued to stroke myself into her.

"Fuck her harder!" Diane screamed. Glancing down, her hand was a blur under her knickers. A large wet spot drenched the fabric. The sight was too much, I lost total control, a growled loudly and began to hammer Abby as hard as I could. Her pussy leaked and dripped as it gripped my rod. She squeezed me hard until finally I couldn't take it anymore. Taking one final look down to see my masturbating wife beneath my daughter's stretched tunnel, I lunged one final time.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!!" I yelled. 3 weeks of scalding cum exploded.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I dimly heard Diane screech. The sofa under us creaked heavily as she came too.

The sheer pleasure I felt emptying myself into Abby made me weak at the knees. Coupled with my general lack of strength and fatigue from the last few weeks, I began to feel dizzy and slipped from Abby's heavenly pussy, the final few spurts of my pent-up passion landing on Diane's panties. I sank to the floor, sweat pouring, trying to catch my breath and hoping the room would stop spinning.

My cock still pulsed, a small bead of cum crested my tip and I watched, detached, as it made it's way slowly south along my shiny shaft. Abby had climbed off her mother. Diane slid sideways, laying flat on the soft cushions of the sofa, whimpering through the last, gentle tremors of her own orgasm. Abby looked smug, as she dabbed at the mess between her perfect thighs.

"Oh Momma, look what Dadda did?" She cooed. Diane shuddered, gazing intently through lidded eyes. I closed my eyes briefly, trying to calm my thumping heart, taking a few ragged deep breaths. As I opened them groggily, it only just registered that Abby was purposely swishing toward Diane's prone form.

"Have a good look" She said quietly, lewdly spreading herself open, crouching slightly. Diane seemed entranced, and now stared open eyed. Even in my own haze I noted that her hand hadn't moved from her panties. Abby slowly raised one leg, placing her foot on the far side of Diane's head. Shifting her weight, I watched in shock as she climbed onto the couch, straddling the older woman's head.

"You can have it, if you want it. Do you want your husbands cum? Daddy came so deep" Abby purred seductively.

"Abby....." I started. Abby shushed me gently. She was clearly much more astute as to where the balance of power lay right then.

"Diane...... You don't have to" I said in barely more than a whisper. My wife didn't even look at me, she didn't seem to have even heard me. Her world was the messy pussy poised above her. Diane's lips were parted, she seemed to be holding her breath. Abby pushed a little and a small stream of cum dripped obscenely. Time seemed to slow. I watched that thick drop of cum break and fall. Diane's lips parted further, she seemed to crane her neck slightly and suddenly it was gone. The taste seemed to sexually awaken her; she greedily rose to meet Abby.

Shock and awe swept over me. Diane ate our daughter with a hunger I've never seen before. Abby groaned and writhed as her mother's tongue worked its considerable magic. My own cock throbbed painfully at the sight, and sounds the two women were making. Abby made no attempt to go down on her mother, she just ground her cum filled pussy onto the willing face beneath her, lust contorting her beautiful features.

Incredulously, I saw Diane reach her hand up to Abby's buttock's pulling them apart, allowing her to further access the dripping mess grinding all over her slippery face. Diane was making small mewing noises, the vibrations looked like they were driving Aby wild.

"FUCK YES! Just there Mum!" Abby gasped. Diane intensified her efforts till a few short moments later, Abby hunched her shoulders, and bore down. Suddenly with a great wail, my daughter came. Diane hung onto her hips as they bucked and jerked in orgasmic spasms. Abby clung to the sofa on one side and Diane's prone leg on the other, gripping tightly, gasping. Joining in the din from Abby, Diane also seemed to be moaning directly into the gushing pussy mashed against her mouth.

With one final grunt and spasm, Abby ungracefully rolled off Diane and slid to the floor in a quivering mess. Diane simply laid there; eyes closed. Lips apart. The tip of her tongue darted across her lips frequently. Her chest heaved. Abruptly she sat up, swung her legs from the sofa and snapped her eyes open, gazing down at the spent body of Abby and fixed her gaze on me.

Her face was quite literally dripping with a mixture of mine and Abby's orgasmic juices. She stood slowly, never taking her eyes from mine. Reaching behind, she skilfully unzipped her dress and let it fall, revealing the glory of the body that I knew and appreciated so well. I openly admired her. She wore no bra, which was extremely unusual for her. Her breasts hung slightly, but were surprisingly firm for a woman her age. Her nipples were rock hard. She also appeared to have lost weight in the nearly 3 weeks since she'd left, it was noticeable around her waist, which seemed to taper in more than I remembered, which then flared out to her hips. I couldn't help but notice her powder blue panties, which again I didn't recall seeing before.