How did It Happen? Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most husbands, I had a near encyclopaedic knowledge of my wife lingerie. Ignoring the day to day underwear, I knew which lacy garments she owned. These were new and weren't her usual style. The waistband rode high on the hips, dipping slightly at the front to barely cover her most intimate parts. The light colour of the fabric betrayed her state of arousal, much of her crotch was dark blue, stained from her own wetness. I assumed that the rear of her little panties did little to cover her buttocks, and was proved right when she turned to step out of the crumpled fabric of her dress.

Her ass was perfect, and I suddenly wondered why I'd even considered cheating on her, especially with my own daughter. She glanced over her shoulder at me, knowing that I was staring at her ass.

"Upstairs. Now" She commanded and sauntered off toward the staircase.

I scrambled to my feet, kicking off my sweat pants and stumbled after her, hope rising in my chest, competing against the pounding of my heart. Again the balance of power had tipped and I followed, entranced, ignoring Abby's dazed form.

Diane had already disappeared, and I felt a pang of disappointment that I wouldn't get to see her retreating ass in those snug panties from below. But I bounded upward, 2 steps at a time, turning left at the top I suddenly felt apprehension as I approached my open bedroom doorway.

I entered the room slowly, not seeing Diane at first. She pounced, pushing me hard against the wall, slamming the door shut with a foot she mashed her lips against mine hard.

It wasn't really a kiss, it was feeding a hunger. She manhandled me with surprising strength until my legs were against the mattress and pushed. I hit the bed followed closely by Diane. Swiftly she straddled me. Pulling her pantiers to one side and In another easy move she grabbed a hold of my straining member and suddenly I was inside her. She was slick and dropped fast with little friction.

My stomach muscles clenched at the almost excruciating pleasure / pain. My cock was sore and hyper sensitive. But Diane cared little, I was simply a sex toy to her in that moment. She bounced with frenzied abandon, grinding and slapping. The air was filled with the sound of our animal passion. The more familiar feelings of pleasure overtook the sensitivity and I grasped at her hips, pulling her on to me. I grasped her arms and pulled her roughly down to me and our lips met hungrily, as I began to match her passion. I held her firmly and bucked my hips to meet her thrusts.

We groaned and snarled into each other mouths, incapable of intelligent speech. I moved my hand to her buttocks and pulled them apart in a vain effort to gain deeper access to her. Grasping further, the tip of my finger brushed her asshole. She growled her pleasure at the touch into my mouth. I took it as a sign to continue and tried to gather as much of her natural lube as possible. Awkwardly, I pushed till the tip of my finger popped passed her sphincter. Quickly my finger was half way inside her arsehole, but the intrusion spurred her onward and she ground, bounced and slapped onto me harder and harder.

Suddenly, she pushed down on me hard, arching her back. Her entire body went rigid. Squeezing my cock and my anally intrusive finger, painfully hard. She trembled for a couple of seconds, holding her breath before wailing her way into a screaming orgasm on top of me.

I had no hope of cumming with her, and simply held on tightly whilst she thrashed and wept agonising pleasure above me. As soon as the first wave abated, a second wave hit, pushing my abused cock from her. She panted into my ear. Finally, her strength gave out and she collapsed, rolling off me and curling on a ball, aftershocks quivering her sweaty body.

I blinked and gazed at the ceiling, trying to comprehend what the hell had just happened. My heart hammered, my member shrank and my head hurt. I rolled to my side. Diane was naked, her hair was damp from her perspiration. Her breathing was returning to normal. I tentatively spooned up behind her. She stiffened slightly, but didn't move away. After a few minutes of silence, she seemed to relax her body back into me slightly. Reaching behind her, she groped for my arm. Finding it, she traced her fingers down to mine. Lifting my hand, she brought it over her body, placing it gently below her breasts. She rested her hand over mine. The significance of that small action wasn't lost on me, and hope began to blossom in my heart.

"There's still a piece of me that hate's you" she said quietly. "For what you did to me. To this family" She continued quiet cold lacing her words. I nodded, unable to speak, afraid.

"But there's a larger piece of me that still loves you. Loves you dearly, completely and utterly. Despite everything." She murmured, softening.

"I love you too. I can't live without you. I don't want to be without you" I blurted, thick with emotion. She grasped my hand softly and moved it upward, between her breasts, over her heart. She nodded and I took time to hope again that I might be able to repair some damage.

"I don't forgive you. Not yet anyway. Maybe I won't ever, I don't know. But I do know that I don't want to throw everything away without fighting for it first" Diane said clearly.

"I'm sorry Diane, I'm so sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you I'm yours and only yours." I expressed.

"That's the other thing though, isn't it? The 'other woman' lives here, with us. It's our daughter! It's also the part I don't understand. Not just why or how, but the way it affects me" She continued, a tremor in her voice. Diane manoeuvred to face me; anguish furrowed her forehead.

"I wanted it. I wanted to see it. I needed it. I don't know why, but it's all I've thought of these last few weeks. The thought of you and her. It makes me angry, but it also turns me on. I don't know why" Diane cried, burying her head into my chest, tears flowing.

"The worst part is, I feel disappointed that I didn't actually see you.... See you inside her. I was there but I couldn't watch. When Abby was talking to me, telling me what you were doing to her. I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop it. I didn't want to stop it. I just needed release. Why do I feel that way?! What's wrong with me?!"

I knew exactly how she felt. The guilt, the anguish. I pulled her tight to me and let her sob into my chest.

"It scares me. I enjoyed it, I wanted to pleasure her, because deep down I knew I'd get off on it. Even now, I know it was wrong, but if she came in here, I don't if know if I could stop myself." She continued.

"It's Ok, I understand" I murmured.

"It's not OK!!"

"No. It's not." I conceded. "But's it's happened and there isn't anything we can do to change it. But if you'll let me, we can try to work through it together?" I ventured.

Diane was quiet. Maybe a minute later, she tilted her face toward mine, shuffled up slightly and her lips sought mine. She kissed me lightly, pulled back and looked into my eyes. She simply nodded and we settled down. Sleep seemed to take her quickly, and mine was not far behind.

I dreamt a little, erotic images flashing through my minds eye. I awoke to the most wonderful feelings of warmth and pleasure. Groggily I cast about me, settling my tired eyes on the incredible image of my wife sucking my fully erect cock into her welcoming mouth. I groaned loudly and she glanced up, making eye contact, my shaft buried half between her lips. She bobbed a few more times, before abruptly sitting up straight. Grasping my cock with her left hand, she mounted me. I slipped easily into her as she sighed in appreciation, moving her hips languidly.

"I can't stop thinking about it!! I'm so horny!" she whispered excitedly. "If we're going to make this work, I want to know everything. Everything." She enunciated the last word, inflecting her seriousness.

"OK" I groaned, the pleasure from my throbbing shaft overwhelming me. That simple word seemed to shoot a thrill through her and she bounced harder, her pussy contracted, squeezing me hard and eliciting a deep moan from her.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!!" She cried. "Tell me!!"

The ferocity of her reply startled me, but I rallied quickly, using my strength to flip her over. She crashed onto the discarded duvet. I slipped my hand behind her head, and brought my face to closed to hers. "What do you want to know?" I asked, my own rising lust mirrored in her eyes.

"How did it start?!" She asked breathlessly. I pounded my cock into her building both of our passions.

"Tell me!! How did it happen?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank for reading this latest chapter! I apologies for it taking so long to write, real life sometimes gets in the way!

This is the penultimate chapter of this story. The next and final chapter will take sometime to complete. I feel like we're getting to the end of it all.

When I started out writing this chapter, I wanted something a little different from the other chapters, but I didn't want it to be a scene straight from a porn movie. Yes, I'm aware that the scenario isn't very likely, but when all's said and done, it's an erotic story. Like most authors, I reserve the right to suspend reality, in order to create something entertaining. Essentially my aim was to turn the reader on! I hope I succeeded.