All Comments on 'How Did This Happen?'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest?

Maybe at the end but is fucking his future mother in law Incest? I love a good anal story tho. Keep at it.

2 stars

DragonRider55

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
To incest or not to incest

I agree with the anonny to a point, though the story gets a 5 from me, not a 2. I do empathize with you submitting as anal and Lit changing it. Their incomprehensible rules are the reason I mainly read Storiesonline now, though I browse Lit sometimes. Yours I read, honestly, because it was under incest. It turned out to be good, even though there wasn't any. Now if Debbie and Trevor turn Melinda into their little milf playtoy, well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: To incest or not to incest

It does fit with the taboo part of the category title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
taboo

releastionship with a in law is considered taboo.same as step moms<sisters.

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 5 years agoAuthor
I was overruled on this one.

I submitted this story under the 'Anal' category. It was posted to 'Incest/Taboo' instead. I requested to have it moved, but I was assured that "There is sex between a woman and her daughter's fiance/husband. That will categorize this story as incest." I understand the objections readers may have, but I bow to the authority of the site managers on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Condoms don't work like that

"The standard-sized condoms invariably came apart around his oversized dick after a dozen or so strokes..."

No dick is so large that it tears a condom apart. You can stretch condoms out so you can put your entire arm in them. You can blow them up like a balloon, to the size of a beachball without much effort.

"Magnum" is just a label they add to regular sized condoms to make men feel better about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: I was overruled on this one.

Besides, by the end of the story he's her son in-law, no longer a son in-law to be. In many states, from a legal POV that falls under the incest category. (I'd say at least 9 times out of 10, if there is any content in the story that fits in incest -- biological or legal -- the mods place it in Incest/Taboo, regardless of other content.

<P>

The only real shortcoming I see in this was there seems to be no more interaction with the frat. If they're that close, it's unlikely the wouldn't run into any of the frat guys after this and equally unlikely some of them wouldn't try to fuck her again.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago

I have never heard of Men wearing engagement rings...

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

I would have liked this story to be extended into another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

Your story had a lot of hot content

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Was a good one. ^*!^*!^*!

Read it, and find out why it happened. Not a bad read THANKS.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
If you look up incest, you will see this. ^*!^*!^*!

INCEST!!!! IS SEX BETWEEN BLOOD RELATED PERSONS. NOT IN-LAWS

IN THE BIBLE INCEST WAS OK.

NOW INCEST, YOU GO TO JAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is one of your stories that could use a 'part 2'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot could happen if you take this further.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This isn't incest. I'd rather call it a plain old whore story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A couple of my frat buddies and I broke my future MIL in by using alcohol and getting her high. She really acquired a taste for young cock and was always willing when her daughter wasn't around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8733 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...