How Did This Happen?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,751 Followers

"It's time to go!" he yelled over the music. A couple of the guys glared at him.

Melinda just ground her ass into the guy behind her and said, "Not yet! I'm having too much fun!"

Fuck, Trevor thought. He made one more attempt. "Melinda, you promised. It's time to go, now!"

"Not yet!" she said again. Two of the guys turned and faced Trevor. He sighed, raising his hands to let them know he wasn't starting anything.

Another of the Delta guys approached him and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey, man," the guy said, "You know the rules, no cell phones or cameras after midnight." Trevor handed over his phone.

"Name?" the guy asked him. The music was dropping in volume rapidly as the DJ packed up his kit and the built-in stereo took over. One of the other women noticed the DJ leaving and quickly made her way out of the house.

"Trevor Miller," he responded to the guy. The much quieter room meant that his voice carried further than he would have liked.

"Really?" the guy asked him. A few heads turned at his name. He had made a certain reputation for himself at these parties his freshman year.

Trevor nodded, and the guy dutifully wrote his name on a sticker and attached it to the phone. "It will be at the front door when you're ready to go," the guy said.

Trevor walked around the five guys surrounding Melinda and had a seat on the couch. He noticed that one of the other girls was already on her knees, sucking one hard dick and stroking a second. Trevor wasn't happy about the way this had turned out. He didn't know how he was going to explain it to Debbie.

One of the other girls, a petite blonde, made her way to where he sat on the couch. "Are you really Trevor Miller?"

He nodded. He sighed as her hands eagerly reached for his zipper. His big dick was legendary. The girl moaned out loud as she pulled it out of his shorts. He was only half hard, and of course she couldn't fit the massive spongy head into her mouth. She eagerly licked at it while one of the Delta guys rolled on a condom and started to fuck her from behind.

Trevor saw a familiar face and called out, "Hey, Bobby!"

The hulking black linebacker's eyes lit up when he saw Trevor. "Dude!" he said as he came over, "Haven't seen your ass in a year. Too good to hang out with us anymore?"

"Nah, I got engaged." He flashed the engagement ring. "Look, man, I wouldn't even be here, but my girlfriend's mom dragged me along. I think she took some ecstasy. If she freaks out or suddenly insists on leaving, you've gotta let me get her out of here, okay?"

Bobby looked around and his eyes went wide. "I don't think you're going to have to worry about that, bro."

Trevor looked over and his eyes shot open as well.

Melinda had been feeling so good after taking those last two shots. She couldn't remember ever feeling this alive, or this turned on. She had been delighted when one of the men dancing with her had begun to kiss her. It just got better as she felt hands caressing and groping her body. A mouth closed on her nipple, and she raised her hands as her blouse was removed. She didn't even notice as her bra joined it on the floor.

She moaned softly into her new friend's mouth as a hand found its way into her panties. Another pair of hands slid those panties down her legs as the first hand delighted her sensitive pussy. She was gently moved, and found a hard cock sliding into her mouth. She heard the young man groan as she eagerly sucked him. She groaned herself as she felt a hard cock slide into her pussy from behind. She felt her arm being coaxed upward, and another hard shaft was in her hand.

By the time Trevor was aware of what she had been up to, he could see her head bobbing up and down on one hard dick while she was being fucked from behind by a second. He heard the girl between his thighs coo in delight as his cock hardened in her grasp. The guy behind her grunted as he filled the condom, then he pulled out and stepped aside for the next guy.

Melinda and the other three girls were slowly maneuvered so that they were lined up side-by-side a couple feet apart from each other. It made it much easier for the men to go from one line to the next. One of the young pledges walked among them, distributing condoms. A second went from girl to girl, pouring a small amount of lubricant over their asses. Each time he finished pouring on the lube, the guy behind that girl would spread it around and tease them.

Melinda was a little surprised when she first felt her asshole being teased by a lubricated finger. She wasn't really sure if she was more surprised that it was happening, or that it felt really good. She moaned once again around the cock in her mouth as that finger slid inside her virgin asshole and began slowly wiggling around. The cock in her mouth swelled in response to her lusty moaning, and then she was swallowing his cum.

Melinda was a bit shocked. He hadn't warned her before he came in her mouth. She wasn't really accustomed to swallowing cum. It made her think of what Charles had said. "With her, I don't even have to ask." She also thought of her daughter, begging her fiancé to come in her mouth. She came to the mistaken conclusion that the young man who had just filled her mouth with cum had done it because he thought she was sexy.

The cock in her hand made its way over to her mouth. This one was a little bigger and thicker than its predecessor. She found herself even more turned on as he held her head in place and slowly fucked her mouth. She was also distracted as she felt that cock in her pussy pulsing in orgasm. When it was replaced by another, she groaned in appreciation. The finger in her bottom was also replaced after she was lubed a second time. Her legs shook in orgasm as a second finger joined the first.

"We've got a real live cougar over here," one of the guys quipped. His buddy nudged him in the ribs.

To Melinda's right, she heard a vocal young woman groaning loudly around her mouthful as she came.

Once that first orgasm had ripped through her body, Melinda was in a constant state of heightened arousal. She was having climax after climax. It had never been anything like this before, with her husband or anyone. Her body shook with pleasure every time she was penetrated, and again each time she felt a cock swell in orgasm inside her. The sensations spreading out from her asshole really shook her. She had no idea how incredibly sensitive that hole was to this sort of stimulation.

She had no idea how open her sphincter was. It was now thoroughly lubricated and it throbbed when the fingers were removed. Bobby waved Trevor over so he could watch as he sank his hard dick into this eager housewife's ass. She moaned lustily at that initial penetration. Bobby's eyes rolled up into his head at the sensation. Her ass was like butter, he thought. It felt so hot and tight around his dick.

"Damn," he moaned, "this chick has got one amazing fucking ass."

Melinda's eyes shot open at that. She realized with a start that it was her ass they were talking about. She was being fucked in her virgin ass, and she hadn't even seen this guy's face!

She wouldn't, either. Bobby didn't last as long as the guy in her mouth. A second cock was deep in her ass by the time she could swallow and look over her shoulder. It was the shy young guy who had invited her to the party, she realized with a shock. He looked completely different now, as he eagerly fucked her ass. Her head was pulled onto the next waiting cock.

Trevor made his way up the line, filling the other four girls' pussies with his massive dick. He didn't come inside any of them. The standard-sized condoms invariably came apart around his oversized dick after a dozen or so strokes into those tight little pussies. He would give them one or two bareback strokes, and then get out of the way for the next guy as he disposed of the wrecked condom.

The guys continued to fuck the five women until each of the guys had come two or three times. Finally, they agreed it was over. They helped the women up and guided them into showers. Trevor took charge of Melinda. She was still shaking all over as he helped her into the shower. He handed her a bath sponge soaked in body wash and directed water over her body as she cleaned up. Trevor had an arousing view of her naked body as she washed it. Her breasts were really spectacular. So was her ass.

Melinda could not believe how every touch was still turning her on. The soapy sponge on her nipples almost made her come again. As she ran the soapy sponge over her hypersensitive asshole, she came, almost collapsing at the force of it. Trevor caught her and steadied her as she recovered her strength. He stepped into the shower and quickly rinsed his own sweaty body, and that was when she saw it.

Her daughter's fiancé had the biggest dick she had ever seen in her life! Her hand looked absolutely tiny as it wrapped around his shaft. He groaned as she began to stroke him. She wanted desperately to see him come. She wasn't really aware she had been dropping to her knees for a better look until the head of that cock actually touched her lips. Her mouth stretched wide as she forced the bulbous head inside her lips.

Like her daughter, Melinda was just barely able to take him into her mouth. She was unaware she was only the fourth woman ever to manage that feat. Over a hundred had made the attempt. Her teeth were scraping his shaft uncomfortably, so Trevor pulled his cock from her mouth and helped Melinda back to her feet. She groaned as it was taken from her, but then he turned her around in the shower and pushed her up against the wall. Her eyes opened wide and her moan was loud and continuous. Her pussy had never felt anything like the vigorous stretching she was now experiencing.

Trevor felt her climax around his dick. He held still and savored it. When she stopped shaking, he fucked her some more. They only stopped because the water started to get cool. They got out and dried off, then got dressed. Melinda's panties and bra were gone, but she pulled her skirt up her legs and Trevor helped her into her blouse. The two of them went back to the main ballroom area, looking for Melinda's underwear. A few guys were still there, mostly sitting and relaxing after they had taken their own showers.

Melinda started coming down from the ecstasy then. Her mind recoiled when she realized what she had done. She looked around at all those guys lounging in the room. How many of them had she sucked off? How many of them had plunged their hard cocks into her pussy? Which one of them had taken her virgin ass?

She turned to look up at Trevor, then. She looked simply irresistible to him as he looked down at her face. He leaned down and kissed her. She was still extremely aroused, just less drunk. She had sweated out a lot of the alcohol with all that vigorous sex. She kissed him back hungrily. She didn't see it when Trevor waved over the pledge behind her. She felt his wet hand fondling her backside, and then felt Trevor's hands seize her cheeks. The pledge applied a nice dollop of lube to her exposed hole.

Then she found herself bent over again, her asshole and mouth once again full of cock. Trevor really enjoyed her ass. He had not had the opportunity to engage in anal sex in a long time. It would be a long while before Debbie's tight little knot was ready to receive him. Melinda's butt was just exquisite, and it was ready to take a really hard pounding. She got one from Trevor.

After he had pulled out and shot his hot load all over her back, he let another half dozen guys take their turns in her ass. The rest had gone to bed. When the last of those guys had finished, Trevor guided Melinda outside.

He retrieved his cell phone and easily found his car. Melinda sat in his passenger seat still trying to work out how all the night's events had happened to her. She looked up when they parked the car, realizing they weren't at Debbie's apartment. She looked at Trevor's face when he cleared his throat.

"Melinda, you took ecstasy at that party—the drug." Her eyes shot open and she stared at him in disbelief. "I tried to warn you," he continued, "but we got separated and you couldn't hear me. I tried to get you to leave that party—twice—but you wouldn't listen to me. Now, we are at my place. I can't have Debbie see you like this. We'll get some sleep and I'll take you back in the morning."

Melinda nodded repeatedly as he explained everything. When they got into his apartment, she turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," she said softly. Now, she could understand how all of that had happened. It had all been her fault, she realized. Once again, she felt really foolish. Trevor and Debbie had both warned her. Why couldn't she stop making the same bad decisions?

"I need a shower, if you don't mind," she said to Trevor. He showed her to the bathroom and gave her a towel. He helped her out of her clothes once again and watched as she showered. She looked at him and realized he was looking at her body with more than passing interest. She shivered at that, even though the water was warm on her skin.

After she got out of the shower, he gave her one of his big t-shirts and a pair of his boxers to wear. She slid gratefully into his bed and was happy when he joined her there. They both slept soundly until his phone woke them up.

* * *

"Hey, Debbie," he said into the phone. "We're over at my place. Yeah, I know. I would have called but my phone crapped out. We wound up going to a party and we both had too much to drink, so we walked to my place." He looked at Melinda and raised an eyebrow. She nodded back. They were each others' alibi. It was nice of him to cover for her like this.

After the phone call was finished, he set his phone on the nightstand and rolled back beside her. His big hand gently stroked her hair.

"I really do love Debbie, you know," he said softly. "We have talked about you a lot, Melinda. We would be happy for you to live with us once we're married. Not because of pity, or because we think you need it. We love being around you, and want you in our lives."

Melinda turned her head and looked into his eyes. He had a haunted look there. She realized that last night might have ruined everything for all three of them.

"Did...did you have ecstasy too?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I doubt it. I only had beer, and I don't think they dosed that or the punch."

"Oh," she said. She looked at him and opened her mouth twice before she finally whispered, "Then why did you have sex with me?"

He smiled sadly and stroked her hair some more. He looked into her eyes when he finally spoke, and she could clearly see the lust there. "I had sex with you because you were so damned sexy that I had to. I watched those guys take turns fucking you in your gorgeous little ass, and I couldn't resist trying it myself. And I have to tell you, it was absolutely amazing."

Melinda felt his erection pressed into her hip. She wanted him so very badly at that moment.

"Do you think that ecstasy is still in my system?" she asked him.

He looked at his watch and frowned. "I don't think so. It's been at least eight hours. How much did you take, anyway?"

"I had two shots, so a double dose, I guess."

"Then you should be over it now. Is it still making you feel...weird?"

"No, I'm just really horny and I want you to fuck me in the ass again. I just wanted to make sure it isn't because I'm drugged this time."

"Oh, I see," Trevor watched her wiggle out of the borrowed boxers. He reached into his nightstand for lube as she turned and presented her eager little pucker for him.

Trevor knelt behind her. His massive cock slid slowly into her drenched pussy while his thick fingers prepared her asshole. She looked back at his lust-filled face as she felt him begin to slowly take her.

"Last night was unbelievable," she gasped, "but this actually feels better."

He decided not to mention that he only had half his cock inside her. Better not to scare her while he was preparing her sweet ass to take the whole thing. She shook in her most incredible orgasm yet when he pressed his tip against her uterus and rotated his hips. He waited patiently for her to finish that climax before he turned her onto her back and lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

It felt to both of them like her ass was built to take his huge cock. After the series of men last night had opened her virgin hole, it now adjusted quickly to accommodate Trevor's beefy monster. He loved the way her huge tits shook when he fucked her ass. Her panting, grunting face was a study in horny, eager butt slut. She thrust her hips up at him, grunting each time his cock was fully sheathed in her hungry little hole.

The most exquisite aspect for Trevor was that, for once, he didn't have to take his time and be gentle. This sexy woman was enthusiastic for him to fuck her hard. He plowed her ass with all his might, and she just took it and thrust back against him for more. All too soon, he was on the verge of his own massive orgasm.

"I'm going to come!" he gasped loudly, thrusting as fast as his hips would allow.

"Do it! Come in my ass!" she screamed.

They both shook when his cock swelled up and his sperm shot out of him. Melinda shuddered as each molten rope plastered her bowels. There were an awful lot of those. When the cum slowed to a trickle, Trevor released her legs and lay on her chest, nuzzling her hard nipple in his lips. She was panting, still shaking as his thick shaft stimulated her g-spot through her ravaged ass.

When she finally caught her breath, he looked up at her. They shared a smile and a gentle kiss. Melinda realized he was returning to full hardness in her ass. They weren't done yet.

"Ohhh, yesss," she moaned as he resumed stroking in and out.

They both knew that this would not be the last time he filled and pounded her horny asshole. Hell, it wouldn't be the last time that day.

* * *

Debbie's hectic schedule meant that there were long hours that her mom and her fiancé were left alone with nothing to do. She was pleased that the two of them got along so well. Debbie would have been shocked to discover the truth. Almost every day, her mother would eagerly spread her sexy ass cheeks and come like mad while Trevor filled her horny asshole. Outside of the hour or so that they spent having sex each day, they genuinely got along and enjoyed each others' company.

Trevor had an insatiable sex drive, and kept his sweet fiancée filled with hard cock whenever she was available. After they graduated college, they were married. Melinda beamed with pride and love throughout the wedding. Unlike most mothers, she never cried at the wedding. She was looking forward to the rest of their lives together.

It took another four years before the inevitable finally happened. Debbie came home early from work one day and caught her mother riding her husband in the living room. Before she could lose her temper, she realized that he was really pounding up into her. Her eyes opened in shock when she saw her mother's little pussy clenched up above the shaft of that monster dick.

She could not take her eyes off of the mesmerizing sight. Her own tight little bottom puckered up at the thought. She still had not taken his cock there. Oh, eventually she would, and it would be amazing. For now, though, Trevor's hunger for hot ass was being satiated quite thoroughly. Debbie walked up and kissed her husband hotly on his mouth.

"How did this happen?" she asked. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. She couldn't wait to hear this story.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,751 Followers
12