How Did This Happen to Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

It wasn't until Mister Andrews hired me at The Club that I was able to relax. He taught me the virtues of patience and moderation. Just because I enjoy making handsome men happy, doesn't mean I have to throw myself at every swinging dick I meet.

"Nobody is keeping score," he said to me. "It's quality -- not quantity. You are not competing with other queers -- there is no trophy for sucking more dicks than anyone else!"

Too bad, I thought, I believe I would have won that trophy -- heh-heh-heh...

When I crawled next to Jeffy on the bed I pulled him close. I love the feel of his soft, unblemished flesh against mine. I caressed his smoothness; I was stroking the soft mounds of his buttocks when I sprung a boner.

I chuckled to myself and gently, but firmly nudged him until he was awake. I kissed his soft lips and guided his hand to my erection.

"You're not doing your job, boy," I said to him. "I should give you a spanking!"

That brought him fully awake.

"OH -- I'm sorry, daddy -- please forgive me , daddy!" he said panicked as he scrambled to his knees between my wide-split legs.

A small hand grasped the base of my hard cock; the other cradled my balls. I watched the cute little guy wet his lips then slide them over my glans. His tongue never left my hot flesh. I watched his head bobbing up-and-down for a minute or so before I closed my eyes, laid back and greedily accepted the pleasure his wonderful mouth was bringing me.

***

I had enough time to enjoy a long bubble bath before work. My mind said 'One year anniversary, huh?'

I could clearly see Jennifer's face, contorted with rage, spitting threats at me. Calling me a sissy-fagboy -- how the whole world will know what I really am -- how my life will be ruined if I don't do everything she tells me...all the while I stood there with a bemused grin on my face -- it infuriated her so much she ordered me to give Dustin my leather belt and to lay across his lap so he could spank me with it.

"That's not going to happen," I calmly said to her. I pointed to the huge television on the far wall and said, "Turn on channel 99."

She hesitated. "What are you talking about?"

"Turn to channel 99," I repeated.

Her eyes narrowed as she picked up the remote and changed the television. Channel 99 was the inter-company channel used for teleconferences and communications from the corporate office.

Her eyes bugged wide when she saw the three of us on the monitor. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" she screamed at me.

I pointed at three cameras around the room and said, "I guess you could call this my 'coming-out party'...I already told my family that I'm gay...and, I emailed corporate my resignation...there isn't anything you can say or do to me and I have a feeling that your bosses are not going to like what they've seen here today..." I said to the purple-faced woman.

Corporate settled my lawsuit out-of-court, quickly and very quietly.

***

Little Jeffy drove his own car to The Club. I try to be as discreet as possible when I'm boinking an employee. All of my affairs have been consensual -- I wasn't going to make the same mistake Jennifer made with me.

I arrived in time for the three o'clock 'Lineup'. Four bartenders and eight waiters standing next to each other with their hands clasped together behind their heads waiting my inspection of them.

The Club has strict uniform and hygiene standards. I hire cute and sometimes very pretty servers. They must keep their bodies hair-free, so I examine each one closely every day.

The servers all wear translucent, lime-green panties and matching lime-green negligees. When they lineup I say, "Lower your panties, boys!" and I go to each one and carefully run my hands over their underarms, thighs and legs.

Little Jeffy happened to be first in line. I run my hands on his armpits -- he is very ticklish so he starts to giggle and squirm under my caresses. It is not unusual for the boys to spring boners when I search their ball sacs for hair and Jeffy is no exception. I inwardly smile to myself when his little dicky stiffens. It is so cute I'd like to linger and stroke it for him but I remain professional while examining him and every one of the boys.

By the time I examine the last server, I look down the line at all eight of them, and if I have done my job satisfactorily, I will see eight erections jutting straight out from their hairless crotches.

"Raise your panties, and go to work, boys!" I say when finished with them.

Next comes the four bartenders. They are handsome with sculpted chests and muscled arms. They all wear black, speedo briefs and open, black leather vests. They are allowed small patches of underarm hair, but they must shave their legs and chests. Since the speedo covers their crotches, neatly groomed pubic hair is allowed.

Lastly come my four dancers. As far as I am concerned, they have the hardest jobs in The Club. While they are working in their cages, 15-feet above the floor, they must dance to every song, all night long. It is imperative their bodies are totally hairless and well-oiled. Their only cover are tiny and tight white jockstraps. When they are dancing, grinding and gyrating their oiled hips and buttocks, they are the most erotic sight of any of my scantily clad boys.

Oh, and one other thing -- twice a night they are required to lower their jockstraps and masturbate while they're dancing. I know, I don't understand how that is legal too...I guess we have good lawyers. Anyway, when they're dancing and pumping their cocks, you should see the subs dancing below them on the floor, all looking up watching, waiting to open their mouths to try and catch a taste of their cum. Oh my hell...

Now I don't take advantage of any of my boys, but when I am finished with the 'Lineup' I am sooo horny my latest hire follows me to my office, drops to his knees and sucks me off. It is in his contract -- he readily agreed to perform this service whenever instructed.

It just so happens, Dusty was my last hire -- yes, THAT Dustin! He somehow found my email address and begged me to hire him. He said he wanted to start a new life in San Francisco and make it up to me.

I admit, I had some hard feelings about seeing him again, but everything has worked out well.

Besides, I'll always love and adore his cock. Every night after work he comes to my office, yanks down my lime-green panties and forces me to bend over my own desk and uses my boypussy until I cum-and-cum-and-cum...

How did this happen to me? Just lucky, I guess.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers