How Did We Get Here? Pt. 02

Story Info
Angie continues to explore her new freedom.
11.3k words
3.96
12.4k
19
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2. There will be more. It seems that some of you really enjoyed this story so I decided to carry on. This one is a little bit more hardcore, so if that offends, or the thought of a married woman having unprotected sex with numerous men isn't your thing, turn away now.

Three months had passed since we met Chris, and fulfilled my fantasy of sharing Angie with another man. I still consider it to be my fantasy, although Angie was now playing a far more active role in it. Our sex life had exploded since that night, and we were fucking more than when we first met.

"Chris loved it when I did this," She said one night while giving me a blowjob, alternating between light licks to my shaft and balls, and swallowing as much of my cock as she could. "He loved it when I kept eye contact with him too. Like the girls do in porn films."

I loved hearing her talk like this and actively encouraged her to talk like this, tell me as many details as she could about her night with Chris. There were of course only so many ways that she could describe the same act. It left me wanting more, much more. I had decided to let Angie be the one to decide if and when she wanted to repeat the night. I had a feeling that she would, especially given the way she enjoyed talking about it when we had sex. I knew it was on her mind, but also wondered if she was nervous to mention it again. Maybe she was worried that I would think that she wanted to fuck other men more than me?

When I came in from work on a Friday night, Angie was in her dressing gown with a glass of wine using the laptop. She smiled up and asked me how my day was, but I could tell that something else was on her mind. It didn't take her long to blurt out what it was.

"Dan, I've been looking at the website and checking some of the replies we've had to our advert." She looked flushed now and took a big swig of her wine. "Some of them are explicit. I can't believe some of the things that they want to do to me!"

I liked the sound of this. I could tell when Angie was getting a bit hot, and now was one of those times.

"What have you seen then?" I asked her. I hadn't been on the site since we met Chris, so hadn't seen just how many messages we'd received.

In the three months since we'd met Chris, we had received over 100 messages Angie went on to tell me. She had deleted over 80 of them as they either included a cock picture, which we had specifically said we didn't want or were one-liners with little or no effort put in.

"I just can't believe how many men want me!" She went on. "I have no idea why!"

"Oh come on," I replied. "Don't start all that again. We've been through this before, you are fantastic, so don't start doubting yourself again."

Angie took another drink of her wine and continued looking at the laptop. I had a feeling that she had seen something that she liked, but had another idea as to how we could use this site. Something I had wanted to do for a little while, that would drive even more responses on our page.

"Is there anybody that you like the look of?" I pressed a bit further.

"Yeah, quite a few. There is one in particular, and I can't quite work out why I like him"

"Why is that?" I could tell that she was thinking here and that something, in particular, had caught her interest.

"He's about 60," Angie finally replied, "But he's in really good shape, and has sent a detailed message about what he wants us to do."

"Nothing wrong with an older man love," I quipped. "What does he want you to do?"

"He wants to dominate me, use me like he owns my body." Angie continued. "He says that if I agree, he will be able to do anything he wants to me for the night."

"You sound excited by this, I can tell that. What is stopping you?"

"He mentions anal a lot," Angie went on, her face now starting to look a little bit concerned. "And you are the only man I've ever let take my ass. I don't know how I'd feel about going that far yet."

"I can see how you feel about it though Angie. I can tell that you want him and that you want him in your ass. I'm also guessing that you're more worried about what I will think about him taking you there than actually doing it."

Angie nodded. Sometimes she was very easy to read, and I could tell that there was something about this man that she liked. I read his message and found myself being as turned on as Angie. He wanted to spend the night with her, and he would like to tie her up, spank her, and fuck her in all of her holes. He also mentioned that he loved to lick a woman's ass and that he would expect Angie to return the compliment to him. He was very definite about the fact that Angie would be his sex slave for the night, but also mentioned that there would be no pain involved, and she would have a safe word if things got too much.

"I think you need to do this," I said to her after reading. "Like I said before we started this journey, whatever you choose to do sexually is your choice, and yours only. I cannot put any limitations on that as it just isn't fair on you. And besides, the thought of him owning you and fucking your ass has got me as hard as a rock."

Angie smiled and felt the growing bulge in my pants. She nodded and softly said "Ok."

"Why don't you let me take some pictures of you for him?" I suggested to her. "He wants to see you, and we can make sure they are private. We could do some fully clothed, then a few more in lingerie, and some naked."

Angie nodded again. She was all in for this.

"Give me half an hour."

When Angie reappeared, she looked stunning. She had her high heels on, wearing a black dress just above the knee. Her hair was up and her make-up was perfect. The dress clung to her curvy full figure, and the low-cut top showed off her cleavage. I wanted to fuck her on the spot. I pulled out my phone and took the first couple of shots while she posed, before taking the lead and telling her what to do next.

"Pull your dress up a bit so I can see your knickers," I told her. "I assume you are wearing knickers, you naughty girl."

Angie smiled and did what I asked. She was wearing a pair of lacy red knickers that barely covered her modesty. She was trimmed rather than shaven, and you could now see the outline of her pussy. I wanted to devour her. Knowing that these photos would also be sent to a stranger turned me on even more. I asked her to turn around and hitch the dress up over her bum. Again she did as she was asked. I then asked her to unzip and took photos of her slipping out of it from behind, followed by some full-length pictures of her in just her matching knickers and bra, along with her high heels.

"Now lay on the sofa and spread your legs," I told her. Angie silently did what she was told. "Now rub yourself. I want to see your wedding ring in the shot."

Angie was now starting to breathe a little bit harder. She was getting into it now and was also slipping her hand inside her knickers. When she pulled her hand out, she was soaked.

"Now take everything off," I commanded. "I want you naked. And your new lover will want to see you naked. He wants to know what he is going to be getting."

Angie took her underwear off and once more laid back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide. She continued to play with herself, gently opening her lips and stroking her clitoris. You could now see clearly how wet she was.

"Is this better than those girls you look at in porn mags then?" Angie asked. "Will you wank over me like you would with them?" I could hear now that she was close to cumming, so pulled my cock out of my trousers and started to play with my erection.

"Suck my cock," I told her. "I'm going to keep taking pictures with my cock in your mouth. And then I'm going to cum all over your pretty face. Your new man is going to love seeing you covered in cum like a slut."

"Yes, I want you to cum hard in my face," Angie blurted as she started to cum over her fingers. "Fuck my mouth and cum on me. Treat me like I'm your whore."

I slid my cock into her mouth and fucked it as she asked me. I also managed to click off a few photos with my cock in her mouth, with her eyes screwed shut as I put as much of my length in her mouth as she could take. I lasted no more than a minute before pulling out of her mouth and shooting bolt after bolt of cum onto her smiling face. The first shot landed on her forehead, then her nose and cheek. She continued to wank me and I continued to shoot, with some landing in her hair and her mouth. She was covered by the time I had finished, which made for a perfect finish for my photoset.

"That was fucking amazing!" I told her once I got my breath back. "You are fucking incredible."

"You love having a whore for a wife don't you?" She taunted me. "And soon I'm going to be his whore for the night, and you're going to fucking love that too aren't you?"

Her dirty words were getting me hard again, so I laid her back and dived into her wet cunt with my tongue. She tasted wonderful and was pretty close to another orgasm the minute my tongue touched her. Angie came hard over my face very quickly so when we kissed, we were a mess of both of our juices. My cock slid into her with no resistance at all and I fucked her as hard as I could. Angie looked at a picture still covered in my spunk as we fucked, and I was soon shooting a second load deep inside her. The whole thing lasted no more than 10 minutes.

Later that night we lay in bed and went through the photos I had taken. Angie was critical of herself as always, but we eventually agreed on 20 of them to send over right from when she was fully dressed to the one with her covered in cum at the end. We emailed the man first, whose name was Paul. Angie showed me his pictures and he didn't look anything like his age. He was about 6 feet, had no hair, and was clean-shaven. He looked extremely fit when we checked out the other pictures that he had on his page and was definitely of interest to Angie. I let Angie compose our reply, and attached the photos of her. Her message was as follows.

Hello Paul, Angie, and Dan here.

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry it has taken a while to reply. I would very much like to be your sex slave for a night, and will willingly comply with anything you instruct me to do. I have enclosed some photos that Dan took of me, I hope you like them.

I only have one demand myself, and that is that you will also take pictures of me while we have sex. Dan loves to receive these messages as he will not be there to see them for himself. I will also only meet you once, there will be no repeat.

If you are happy with this, I will wait to hear where you have booked for me to join you. I will be yours for the entire night.

Love Angie x

I could feel myself getting hard again when I read it. I couldn't believe how my wife had opened up over these last few months. Our sex life had always been good, but this had opened up a whole new dimension, a whole side of her that I had only ever dreamed of seeing. I couldn't wait to see what Paul came back with.

The following morning, we checked the emails and found one from Paul as we had hoped. His reply

Hello Angie, and Dan.

I'm so glad that you made contact, and I love the photos you sent. I have booked a room at the Malmaison Hotel in Leeds for next Saturday, and have enclosed a first-class train ticket for you.

Please don't be concerned that I will put any pressure on you to do things that are out of your comfort zone, and please be assured that I will treat you with respect if you say no to anything I ask of you.

I look forward to meeting you.

Paul x

Both of us took a deep breath and knew once again that there was no turning back.

Angie was packed and ready to go by Saturday lunchtime, and I could sense her feeling nervous. I felt the butterflies too, but as much with excitement as nerves.

"Is there anything you don't want me to do?" Angie asked a final time before she left. "I just don't want to overstep the mark you know."

"Angie, there is no mark," I reassured her. "You have to do what you want to do, and what he wants you to do. Sexually there is nothing you could do that would upset me. Even if he brought in twenty of his friends to fuck you I wouldn't be upset. You can do anything you want."

"Now there's a thought!" Angie joked. "Only twenty though? I would hope for more than that!"

"You know what I mean!"

"Course I do. And thanks for reassuring me. I still can't believe we're doing this sometimes. It's so naughty, but so much fun."

"Just go and enjoy yourself," I kissed her and hugged her before she left. "Have a fantastic night, enjoy every second, and make sure you tell me every filthy detail tomorrow.

The next few hours were the longest The waiting was the hardest part, and with Angie having to travel to meet him, I was going to have to wait. Angie texted at 6 pm to say that she had met Paul and he had booked for them to eat. I was going to have to wait a good while longer before I would see any glimpse of my wife in action. She said that Paul was nice and that she did fancy him when she met him in the flesh. She was going through with it.

I had dozed off by the time another message came through at 9 pm.

We're going back to the hotel now. Wish me luck! I'll send you some pictures when I can x

Have a great time darling. I love you x

I love you too x

It was nearly midnight when my phone buzzed again. My stomach lurched and my heart jumped, as I knew what to expect this time. There were 3 photos attached. The first was of Angie standing naked in the bathroom with Paul behind her that Angie had taken in the mirror. The second was of Angie on her knees, looking up with Paul's cock in her mouth. The last one was of Angie's face covered in cum.

Paul wanted to return the compliment after we sent him that picture of the facial you gave me. I'm having a great time, going for round two now, so no more messages until he has finished with me x

Ok. Have fun x

There was little more I could say or do after that, apart from treating myself to a wank while looking at the picture of Angie's cum covered face. She was having fun and that made me happy, and now I just had to wait for more updates while Paul used my wife any way he wanted.

I woke up around 9 am and saw that I had just one more message from Angie. It was at 3 am to say that they were going to bed now. It had been a marathon session. They were planning to have breakfast in bed in the morning, before having as Angie put it, a goodbye fuck. The breakfast-in-bed bit did hit me for some reason. This was intimate. Something lovers would do. With Chris, it had just been a fuck, but this felt different for some reason. I was jealous, make no mistake.

Just after 11 am, Angie called. "Hi darling, I'm on the train home. Can't wait to see you."

"Glad to hear you're up and about," I replied. "I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to come back!"

"Oooh, you getting a bit jealous?" She teased. I was jealous but wasn't going to admit that to her. I was also desperate to hear her stories when she got back.

"How was it then?"

"It was fantastic, but I'm on the train now, so I can't tell you anything more."

"You enjoyed yourself though?"

"All I can say is that I'm very tired and very sore in certain places!" Angie whispered the last bit so as not to alert the rest of the first-class carriage, but I knew exactly what she meant. I wouldn't have to wait long to find out now.

The rest of the day was torture. Bedtime couldn't come quickly enough. Throughout the day Angie had dropped little hints as to what she had got up to when the kids weren't around.

"So where do I start?" Angie started when we got into bed.

"I'm just going to lay back and listen," I replied. "Don't leave any details out."

"Well he was lovely first and foremost," she continued. "A real gentleman when we had dinner. There was plenty of small talk about how he was divorced and now met women online. We soon got around to sex though, and how he loved the fact that you trusted me enough to share me like this."

"He asked me what I wanted out of this, and I was honest with him. I told him that I wanted to be used like a cheap slut, and that his message saying how he wanted to dominate me turned me on so much. I told him that as long as he didn't hurt me, nothing was off limits."

Hearing my wife talk like this had me rock hard straight away. Any thoughts I'd had of jealousy were now long gone.

"Anyway, we went up to the room, and he couldn't keep his hands off me," Angie went on. "I hadn't even got my dress off before he told me to kneel and suck his cock. It was huge Dan, at least 9 inches. I started slowly and kept looking at him then started to try to take as much of it into my mouth as I could. That was when he grabbed hold of my hair and started to fuck my mouth."

"Were you ok?" I was genuinely concerned at this point.

"It made me gag a bit, but I loved it," she went on. "I felt like I was some hooker that he was using for his pleasure and kept on sucking. I knew he wouldn't last long and could taste his pre-cum. When he was ready he just pulled out of my mouth and aimed it at my face. There was so much of it. Some went in my hair, my cheeks, a bit in my eye, and it was all over my dress. The last of it he let drip into my mouth so I could taste it. I swallowed that. That was when he sent you the picture."

"I loved that," I responded. "That was my wanking material last night!"

"I knew you would!" She laughed. "We finally then got our clothes off and made it into the bed. I then went down on him again to get him hard again. I think he must have been using viagra or something as he was up in no time. That was when he told me to lick his asshole and pulled his legs back. I wasn't sure as I've only done it once to you, but I also didn't want to stop and have him think I wasn't up for it."

"Did you do it then?"

"Yeah, I did. I enjoyed it to be honest. I never thought I'd get into doing something like that to a man, but the response I got from him, and you when I did it makes it fun. I wanked him and went as deep as I could with my tongue until he pulled me away by my hair and kissed me. I loved it when he kissed me after I'd had my tongue around his asshole."

If I had any reservations about what Angie had done, my cock told a different story. I was ready to burst by now, but Angie had more to tell me.

"Paul told me to get on all-fours after that, as he wanted to lick my asshole. I knew what was coming here as it was clear he has an anal obsession. He held my cheeks open, rimmed me, and then fucked my ass with his tongue. It felt wonderful. He hadn't even touched my pussy by this stage. I could then feel a cold sensation on my hole, which must have been lube, then a finger in my ass. I was worried about taking him up there first as I'm sorry to say, he's a good bit bigger than you! He took his time though, and after the initial pain of the tip going in, I opened up a lot easier than I thought."

"Go on."

"He started to build up pace pretty soon and was pulling my hair and biting my neck. It was quite rough, but never overstepped the mark or hurt me. He was fucking my ass hard now and whispering in my ear that I was his married slut and that he owned me. He told me that he was going to cum in my ass and there was nothing I could do to stop him. I was so turned on. I didn't want to stop him so told him to fuck me as hard as he could. I could feel him empty his load into me when he finally came again, and I'm sure I could feel some of it dripping out of me when he pulled his cock out. I was a complete mess by this stage."