How Did We Get Here? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Explicit photos will be available for non-timewasters.

Angie agreed that this was perfect and we posted the advert on our page with her face blocked out for privacy. We didn't have to wait long for replies to come flooding in. As usual, there were plenty of timewasters, but there were four suitable replies. After some deliberation, with myself wanting to invite all four, and Angie only wanting to take two, we decided on the two with the most experience. One of the men was mixed race, was 29 years old, and had a perfect physique, while the other was in his early fifties and also looked in good shape. The younger of the two stated in his reply that he had worked in porn films on a part-time basis so had both experience and a clear test. The older man had numerous threesomes under his belt and was married. He explained that he and his wife had an open marriage and both slept with other partners.

We quickly set a date for a month down the line and booked a large suite in a hotel in the city centre. It had a large corner bath and shower room for at least two and looked perfect for us all to have some fun. We talked of nothing else for the next few weeks and it spurred us to have sex almost constantly. Angie also went and bought some new lingerie for the evening. One black set had a see-through bra and knickers with stockings and suspenders and a more innocent-looking white set. She also bought a red latex nurse's outfit that clung to her ample figure. She was pulling out all of the stops for this one.

"Fucking hell," Angie exclaimed when Jordan, the younger of the two men walked into the bar to meet us, "He is stunning. Every bit as good-looking as his photos.

He was also charming and bought a bottle of expensive champagne which is Angie's favorite drink. John arrived 10 minutes later and while he wasn't quite as good-looking as Jordan, he was a physically impressive man well over 6 feet tall. Angie squirmed in her seat when they kissed her cheek and flirted with her. I could sense her excitement growing already.

"Gents, if it's ok with you, I'm just going to watch at the start," I asked them, "As I'd like to film you both with Angie. I'll then join in when she is ready for what we discussed in the email. Nothing is off-limits tonight. If you want to try something, ask us. Angie has tried a lot of new things recently, stuff that has surprised even me."

Both of them agreed. We chatted and drank for about an hour until Angie made the move to get us up to the room. There was an electric tension between us that you could feel. I had a good feeling about this meeting.

"Come on lads," Angie said, finishing the last of her champagne, "You've got me feeling horny now, and I need attention. Let's get this party started properly."

I watched her walk in front of me with her two soon-to-be lovers on either side of her. The way her bum and hips moved when she walked was so sexual. She looking stunning tonight. As the lift door shut, she first gave Jordan a deep and sloppy kiss, followed by John. My cock was straining to get out by the time we reached the top floor. Their hands were all over her the minute the door shut behind us, so I got my phone out and started filming their hands exploring her body. I wasn't going to try to be a film director but wanted to capture some of the raw passion that was in the room.

They soon had Angie unzipped and helped her slip out of her dress. She had chosen black see-through underwear for the night I now knew. I loved watching their hands wander all over her ample body. John had his hand on her tits while Jordan was stroking her pussy through the material of her knickers, before sliding his hand down the front of them. When he took his hand out I could see Angie's juices on his fingers indicating how turned on she already was. John unclipped her bra and moved in behind her, kissing her neck and cupping her 38DD tits. Jordan knelt and pulled her knickers to the side to taste her. I could see her knees starting to get weak from this attention. As much as I had enjoyed hearing Angie tell me her stories, seeing her in full flow with my own eyes took it to another level.

Angie asked them to take it to the bedroom and I saved my video and got ready for the next one. The lads helped Angie out of her bra and knickers, leaving her in just her stockings and suspenders. John and Jordan now got naked too, so I joined in and took my clothes off. Jordan was an incredible specimen of a man. His cock had to be 10 inches long and was now fully erect. Angie gasped when she saw it. John was also not small and was packing around 8 inches, he was certainly bigger than me. I have an average 6-inch cock that was made to look small by these two, even if mine was at least as thick as both of them.

"I don't know how I'm going to take that in my ass," Angie said to Jordan, "You're so much bigger than anything I've ever had before."

"Don't worry," he reassured her, "I do this a lot and will make sure I look after you."

Jordan laid her back and started kissing her while playing with her tits. John positioned himself between her legs and started to lick her out. I was now filming with one hand and stroking my cock with the other as Angie started to cum. When John sensed this, he replaced his tongue with his cock, shoving it fully into her, making her gasp with pleasure. After a few hard thrusts, he pulled out again and went back to licking her. Every time he got her close with his tongue he would fuck her again, and he must have done this about ten times before he finally allowed her to cum on his tongue. Angie had now guided Jordan's cock into her mouth, well, the tip of it anyway. She opened her mouth as much as she could and managed to get about half of it into her before she started to gag. The men then changed ends and Jordan now tasted her well-used pussy before slipping his entire length into my wife. She was in heaven as he slammed into her, filling her with his huge cock. John guided his cock into her mouth now and began to gently fuck her face. She was in such ecstasy from what Jordan was doing that she found it hard to concentrate on John.

I managed to film a couple of closeups while this went on before Jordan told Angie he was about to cum. He asked her where she wanted it, and she told him to keep fucking her and cum inside her. When he shot his load she screamed again which set John off cumming in her mouth. She managed to swallow some, but his cum was soon dripping down her cheeks and chin. I thought she looked gorgeous with cum on her face and dripping from her pussy. I wanted her now. I joined Angie on the bed and laid back, guiding her to get on top of me.

"Don't you want me to clean up first?" she asked me.

"No. I want you exactly as you are."

My cock slipped inside her as she was wide open from the two cocks and a load of spunk that was now dripping from her. She was of course much wetter than usual, and I found myself loving feeling Jordan's warm liquid that was running down my cock and onto my body. When she leaned down to kiss me I could taste John's cum on her, but again it didn't repulse me, it just made me kiss her more deeply. I was holding onto my load quite well as I saw Jordan come back into the room.

"We thought we would give you two a couple of minutes to yourself," He joked.

"Dan, he's licking my asshole!" Angie said with her eyes now bulging with the feeling of having a cock inside her and a tongue attending to her most intimate hole.

I was worrying about one of them trying to touch me as I certainly didn't want to interact with Jordan or John, but I needn't have worried, they were only interested in pleasuring Angie. It was a strange sensation when I could feel something slip into her ass for the first time. I guessed it as a finger or two as Jordan applied some lube to her asshole. Her eyes widened again as he fucked her ass with his fingers in preparation for what was about to come.

"Hold her ass open for me please Dan." Jordan requested.

Angie now remained silent and stopped riding me while I held her ass cheeks as far apart as I could. I can't describe how strange but fantastic it felt as he entered my wife's ass. She kept eye contact as the tip of Jordan's cock entered her and winced with pain as he slowly started edging his full length into her. I could feel his shaft through the thin wall separating Angie's pussy and asshole. As he edged further in I could feel everything get tighter. Her pussy which was so wet and open was now contracting around my cock as she made space for him. She kissed me again as he finally got his full length into her ass, which was one the most amazing and erotic feelings I have ever experienced.

"God I feel so full," Angie panted, "I can't believe you got that thing inside me."

I could feel Jordan now start to fuck Angie slowly so once again started to fuck her myself. His weight pressing down on her was grinding her clit onto my pubic bone. She came like a train as he started to fuck her harder. She was now lying with her full weight on me and felt almost limp as she came so hard. Jordan was now fucking her ass hard while I held her tight. After about a minute Angie begged him to stop, so he pulled out and brought his shining wet cock around for her to suck. Angie took as much of him into her mouth and sucked him as I'd never seen her do before. I was looking up in amazement as he stood over me to allow her access to him. The sight of my wife sucking a cock that had just been in her ass almost made me cum, but we slowed down again as I could see John now bending down to lick her asshole.

"Do you want to make me airtight then?" She asked me, "Like that girl in the film? I want a cock in every hole boys."

I could feel John then slip into her and his weight once again pressed Angie down onto me. John wasn't as gentle as Jordan was and fucked her hard right from the start, but Angie was too far gone now to resist anything we wanted to do to her. She came hard again with her lips locked around Jordan's shaft and I finally shot what felt like an incredible load inside her. The lads changed places again as I felt my warm cum trickly out of Angie and down my shaft, and she now sucked John while Jordan penetrated her ass again. I had to respond and keep fucking her, gradually feeling my cock get a bit harder again inside her. It was a debauched scene in any scenario, but when it was with your wife of twenty years, it was even more incredible.

Angie had to call time after a few more minutes as she was exhausted and was starting to get sore. While she freshened up in the bathroom we raided the mini-bar for beers.

"Has Angie ever considered making a porno?" Jordan asked me. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but she's an incredible fuck, and I know a couple of directors who would be all over her. They're crying out for older women with fuller figures like her. They film a lot of them fucking younger men, and will pay even more if they are genuine wives, not just playing the part."

"No we haven't thought about that yet," I answered, "We've only been doing this for about six months, so we're still gaining experience. Neither of us had slept with anybody else for twenty years, so this is still very new to us."

"Please speak to her and at least consider it," he continued, "The money is great and I know she would enjoy it, and look great on camera. Do you fuck other women, or is it a traditional hotwife scenario you are in? You certainly don't strike me as the soft cuckold type."

"I don't fuck anybody else as this is all about Angie for me," I explained, "You and John are lover number 5 and 6 since we started this. This is the third session we planned, and a couple of weeks ago she had an unplanned threesome. We've covered a lot of ground in a short time I guess."

"You're a great couple," John piped up, "I've been in this scenario a few times, and Angie is the best I've ever been with. She's so confident."

Angie then appeared from the bathroom in her nurse's outfit that clung to her curves. She looked stunning again and had reapplied her make-up which had smudged all over her face as we double-penetrated her.

"On your backs boys," she told us, "Nurse Angie needs to administer some oral therapy!"

John and Jordan lay on the bed and I took my phone out to film again. Angie bent over them both taking turns sucking them until their cocks hardened again. Starting with John, she knelt between his legs and started to give his balls attention, licking down towards his asshole. I knew where she was going as she seemed to be really into eating ass now and was going to treat us all. She did John first for a few minutes before moving on to Jordan and repeating it with him. She then treated me to a kiss before handing my phone to John and giving me the treatment. It still blew my mind that my gorgeous wife would take turns licking men in this way. I had only ever seen this in porn films before, and now it was real.

"I don't think I can take anymore cock inside me tonight boys," she told us, "But I do want you all to cum again. Wank over me, please. Cum all over my face and dress. Fucking cover me in spunk."

I stepped up first as the sucking and rimming had me close to cumming already. I released another huge load over her and the first bolt caught her in the eye, with the rest going over her lips and cheek. Some of it was dribbling down onto her cleavage and some had landed on her dress. Jordan was ever the professional and was ready as soon as I moved away. John continued filming as he pulled himself off while Angie sucked the tip of his cock. When he came, I could see why he filmed porn, as he sprayed her face with 3 or 4 huge bolts before aiming the rest down at her cleavage and dress. John didn't quite have as much left but did manage to give Angie what she wanted and between us all, we left her covered in cum and satisfied.

John retired to the smaller bedroom to sleep after Angie cleaned up for the final time leaving Jordan, Angie, and me to chat. During this chat, Jordan asked if he could spend the night with Angie in the main room and if I would mind taking the single bed in the smaller room with John. I could feel jealousy flaring up inside me at the thought, but I was thinking more about what Angie would want. She loved what Jordan was doing to her, and after what we had already done, it would be bad of me to deny her some one-on-one time with this stud. I retired to the bedroom and passed out in no time.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of Angie moaning. The door was still shut when I checked, but they were having sex, maybe even making love my brain tried to tell me. I could hear the familiar sound of her reaching orgasm again, and a few minutes later Jordan sounded like he also came. When I came out of the bathroom the bedroom door was open. Angie was laying in his arms in the afterglow of her orgasm and beckoned me in to join them.

"What a way to wake up that was," she smiled at me, "This lovely man woke me up with a tongue on my pussy this morning. What girl wouldn't love that? Now I want you to fuck me, darling."

I quickly pulled my pants off and joined her on the bed. Before I put my cock in her, I licked her soaking wet pussy to taste her lovely aroma mixed in with Jordan's sperm. Once inside her, I pounded her as hard as I could and came inside her quickly. John had now joined us again and was ready to fuck Angie as soon as I got off. He lasted longer than I had and put a third load inside her as she moaned again with pleasure. That was pretty much all of us spent by this point, and I was pretty sure that Angie wouldn't be able to take any more. John said his goodbyes and left, while Jordan hang back to speak to me while Angie took a shower.

"I hope you didn't mind me sleeping with Angie last night," he said, "but not only did I want her again, but I also wanted to talk to her about doing some films."

"What did she say?" I inquired.

"Well she didn't say no," he went on, "But she was worried about being spotted by friends and family. She was also worried about how she would look on screen, and that she feels that she is too big and too old for it. I've told her not to worry and I've emailed you some links to the films we do. She agreed that she would at least watch them with you and discuss. I hope she decides to give it a go, as I'd love to work with her as would all of the people I work with."

"I can't lie to you," I replied, "But I would also love to see her in a properly produced film. But only one of our friends knows about what we've been doing, and we don't want it to go further than that. I will speak to her though, I promise you that."

Jordan said his goodbyes and left after Angie came out of the shower, finally leaving us alone. She cuddled me and told me how much she loved me, and how she loved having me there to see her having sex with somebody else. I had finally lived out the fantasy I'd had for so many years.

"Jordan said he discussed me doing a porno with you as well," she told me, "I just don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you would look great," I replied, "You would look fantastic, and I'm pretty sure that after what I experienced last night that you would love it. I don't think there is anything a porn set could throw at you that you couldn't handle either. But I do think that we would have to tell some friends. Not all of them, but you know the ones that are likely to be surfing for porn and might see you."

"Yeah, I thought that too."

"Once this is out of the bag, it's out of the bag for good," I continued, "There is no going back. This is a huge decision and one we need to think carefully about. Although my cock is telling me that you definitely should do it! Let's watch the links that Jordan sent later and discuss it."

"I'd like that. I'd love to see him in action on screen knowing how the actress doing him feels. And you never know what that might lead to tonight........"