All Comments on 'How Do You Burn A Cop?'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Ya know what? I liked this. Great shortie.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

You forgot he also will have a lawsuit against the city / police dept and jenkin's estate for the damage to his house.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This proves the old saying that when seeking revenge, dig two graves!

Very nice bit of payback on the scumbag cop and the skank wife.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Est story ever written on this site 10*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAMN! You just have this way with words. Thanks for a nice change on an old story. A big 5!

somewhere east of Omaha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again Just_Words has written one great short story. Officer Jenkins had even less intelligence than he did honor. David Smith got his revenge on both cheaters using just words. Perfectly played.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Fucking-A-Great!!!!!!!

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 2 years ago

With PEP and PrEP, along with the numerous treatments for HIV people can live with the virus and not show any signs or symptoms, or a detectable viral load. If a woman with a detectable viral load (ie untreated HIV) has sex with 10,000 men, only 4 will test positive.

I think it's important that we try and dispel stigmas around sexually transmitted diseases. Oh and for those who like statistics- if you catch gonorrhea, there's around a 1 percent chance you'll die, but I'd still use a condom with anyone who's sexual health status I was not certain about.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

The little wife just had to spread her legs for the law, but one little story ends her life and the life of the incredible gullible stupid cop. The cop was just thinking with his smaller brain, not with the one on his shoulders. Nuff said

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Burn the bitch and/or bastard and death!!!

Is it fiction? Yea!!!

Do you have any loose ends? Yea!!!

Could the "sporty" cuck husband be held accountable for his "crime"? Yes No Maybe...

Who cares??? The idea was fantastic. I hadn't read anything like it on LW yet.

It was refreshing in the end. See how clever her husband is when solving his problems. It was almost two birds with one stone.

Fast, practical and objective.

One of my favorites.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty harsh plot for a Just_Words' story. Someone doesn't seem to be in the holiday spirit but he's still a favorite. Merry Christmas, J_W, and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kinda dark, don't you think?

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Decent plan, but seems like things went a little too conveniently for him. Jenkins didn't bother waiting for an actual test, just went over to her place, argued with her (where she no doubt told him that her husband was lying his ass off), and then pulled off a murder-suicide. Sure, it ties the revenge together neatly, but still feels far-fetched. Otherwise, pretty good setup for a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great value for the five pointy things you give well thought out plot lines!

More words like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boomers still can't come up with better ideas than aids for a story.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I am not a fan of stories where the wife ends up dead. Who was she? How and why did she end up cheating. Too much left unanswered for me but because of decent writing I gave 3 stars..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Wow - I didn't see that coming at the start. 5*

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Short, but perfectly so and impactful.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Great story that told us just enough to know what happened. 5* read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than the average cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old BTB recipe and predictable after just a few sentences. It continues to amaze me that people from the lower spectrum of humanity delight in killing for something that isn't even a crime but just a bruised ego.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

Just_Words? Just_Powerful_Words! Thanks and 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRILLIANT!!!

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Great story!

However, and that's an unqualified however, this story leaves room for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to go, Fuckin'A man. Wish I had done that.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Unique and interesting cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Officer Jenkins must be the most gullible cop on the force. I hope he had enough life insurance. Now to nitpick: HIV is usually only transmitted when blood is part of the sexual fluid mix, so if he stayed away from anal, he would probably be okey. I enjoyed it, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And he keeps all his property and money and gets the life insurance! Awesome way to win.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Short sweet and to the point...like a service 38......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just Words but damn good words!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How to lose some dead weight and get rich in the process. Nice.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Great story. Hopefully the lawyer told him to get to the local newspaper and tell his story.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* Well now! Another original BTB-C with really permanent results and a huge cash settlement down the road. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!! This might be the greatest thing on this site all damn year. Very creative and seems completely original. Please don't let the cuck loving weenies get it pulled off the site because it upsets their wimpy sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JW great creative short story & plot. Enjoyed the nice little the way you burned both. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Major plot fault: the cop's actions indicate he had some regret, some anxiety about his marriage and his future. That would be total bull shit. A cop like that thinks not only are they above the law, but they are invulnerable. And if he is going to die of AIDS, he'll use that opportunity to spread it around to some mother fuckers he's been waiting to get back at. And as for his wife and kids? Well, he's already demonstrated how much he cares about them. Naw, its ALL about him, his power, his ability to intimidate and bully. Kill himself? Why? What does that do for him? He'll lure the whore into some cheap hotel room and have her killed by one of his dope head contacts. And he'll wait and see. He's done this shit so often without consequences he used to getting away with it. He'll take his chances, eat up his employment health benefits, or whatever else makes HIS life better, or at least more fun and interesting. Like fucking other men's wives.

The story should probably be in the Fantasy category. Never gonna happen with an arrogant asshole cop. Guess that's kind of redundant. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story!! In my early twenties I had a one night stand with a girl I knew from grade school. When I went to leave her house there was a local cop who I knew was married waiting for me outside. She was his side piece and he was mad that she had slept with someone other than himself and was there ready for a fight which he got I and ended up in jail. My lawyer mopped the floor with him and he went on desk duty for a while. I'm not sure how his wife reacted because he was visibly hurt and I told everyone in our somewhat small town that I seen out what happened. I was arrested about twenty minutes after getting home and my attorney at the time was a neighbor who I had called on my way home. I could have sued I'm sure, but other than getting arrested, I had a good night and wasn't too beat up

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

An interesting short story. Unfortunately, there is probably more truth in the story than one would like.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Make that two for the like column 4 stars

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

A bit sinister, but well written. I don’t believe there should be a death penalty for Adultery, however there was no way to know the cop was THAT unstable/gullible. As for the MC having to “live with” what happened, his guilt is helping to make the cop’s wife a widow. Let’s hope the cop’s wife hated her asshole husband.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Original -- I like original! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing! Only one I feel bad for is the cops widow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Love how he responded to the officer who pulled him over. Bravo Just!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I nodded, turned, and walked toward the door. "You have a good day now!"

Said by David Smith as he left the PD station after confronting Officer Jenkins.

Well, it turned out the officer didn't have a good day now or anytime in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great twist on revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

High impact flash story. Well conceived and implemented.

.

Yeah…wife didn’t deserve death, but when you dance with the devil….

.

5 *****

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Very creative, an a short but enjoyable read.

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 2 years ago

And I've read so often that "All Loving Wives story plots have already been written". Thank you for a great short read.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

OUCH! That burn hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Murder is never the answer. While a little part of me smiled, the rest was disgusted. Good try.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Wow, what a gem!!

I usually can't stand these micro stories. But, you did it!! with aplomb. I don't feel anything is missing. And the final line (snippet shown here):

so I got back in my car and I headed to my lawyer's office. I wasn't going to need that divorce after all..." made me laugh because it reminded me of this line in the movie Jackie Brown, where Ordell says something like, "I won't be needing that ten thousand for Beaumont Livingston [he killed him]. Just move it over to Ms. Brown..."

C-O-L-D but funny as hell!!

5 worthy tale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon from the 'HIGHER SPCTRUM'. While I agree that killing is a bit much, your point of it being 'just bruised ego' is the words of a cheater! To some of us we take vows and promises seriously. A marriage involves an investment of far more than just time though that is important as well. Even more, if children are involved the cheater destroys their lives as well as their partners. If that wasn't enough, the courts have seen fit to add insult to injury. Cheating and stupid comments like yours ARE a crime! Too bad the innocent are left to suffer the punishment.

Thank you Words for a good tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has made the rounds before. Why is it here again?

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 2 years ago

The anonymous poster who is stating that HIV can't be transmitted unless blood is involved is giving bad, unscientific advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, Love it, Love it...As lot of cops, Jenkins thought he was above the law and immune from harm. The rest of the force tried to back him. The only winners were the two dead peoples spouses, in that they no longer had to put with the fornicating cheaters. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well put together. Nice short different story for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what a five star story looks like! Take note you writers of tripe! Just_Words packed more into 1,800 words than most do into 18,000! The MC understood his enemies and what he needed for maximum impact on them and the minimum on himself. He knew the narcissistic mindsets of his wife and Officer Jenkins. David pushes Jenkins ego influencing Jenkins's sense of justice. Jenkins could not allow this offense against himself to go unpunished. After David's visit with Jenkins one can imagine the tense exchange between David's wife and Jenkins. Jenkins accusal, her denials and realization that David knows of her infidelity. Followed by Jenkins mistaken revengful assassination of his "murderer". Yet David didn't make anyone do anything illegal. David's wife decided to cheat, Jenkins decided to seek revenge. Just _Words decided to give us a quick little trip on the quarter mile track and it was fun. - TANSTAAFL 5🌟

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Wow! Excellent story.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

The funny thing is that in California it is perfectly acceptable and not against the law to withold the truth if you have sex with someone and have HIV....

Unless the laws have changed recently that is still true. I like this story concept. Imo maybe a little more fleshing out but that is more just my preference. Very good. Thank you for submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, worked out great for the innocent husband. Too bad about those cheaters, huh? Oh well, there's plenty more bad people in the world, they won't be missed. Well done. Thanks for posting.

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

GREAT. I wish I had thought this story up. What a good idea I must say.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Short, to the point and well done. Yes, he may have stepped over the line just a little bit, but he didn't pull the trigger. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Hmmm

How do some readers get to see comments before others? I see two comments from ‘psuedonym’ commenters in the All Comments section, but 5 or so comments about other comments I cannot find in the ‘most recent’ section. ???

5* from me unless this IS plagiarized as claimed.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Damn, she was playing with fire and probably the dumbest cop in the world legally allowed to carry a loaded weapon. They were both stupid and they both got burned. Great story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Short sharp to the point. Thanks for the story.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Amazing number of positive comments in such a short time! Nothing like an original idea well written.

I'm in for 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, retribution exacted.

JJ

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I dont applaud killings and murder in these stories like the tiny dicked neanderthals do, but for some reason I kinda got an odd kick out of this one.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

live by the sword die by the sword

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So.... when can we expect the musical version of this story? 4/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that’s a great short story.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Hmm drove his car into the house then broke in and shot his wife while on duty. Should be getting a pretty decent settlement in the law suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

" HIV is usually only transmitted when blood is part of the sexual fluid mix"

Absolutely untrue. Blood transfer is one way. Sexual secretion is another. Semen and/or vaginal fluids can carry the virus, and mucous membranes are a vulnerable pathway. That's why condoms can cut down on (but not always eliminate) the chances of cross-infection.

WRAP THAT RASCAL!

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

To the Anon who commented right after DoNotPassGo. I've read 100's of stories in this category on this site. I can count on one hand how many contained an Aids/HIV plot. Now how many millenial Cuck and Bull stories are there? The "Boomers" would still be counting till they dies of old age.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 2 years ago

Re lawsuit....and damage to his marriage, and failure to supervise, and .... The list of causes of action will be extensive. Pretty much as soon as his lawyers tells the city who his client is, they'll drag out a loaded checkbook.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Good story. Original and devoid of the usual hysterical overtones associated with this genre.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't like this at all. As I've said many times, the death penalty is not justice for infidelity.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Gotta’ love a happy ending. 😁

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

I liked the thug cop angle. Husbands Lives Matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*2 but would have given it a higher rating if the story hadn't had the murder/suicide!!! Great way to BTB but only to kill her reputation, not end her life! A great BTC too, but the story gives us a small look into the mind of the writer and the dislike of first responders. To believe & pass on the idea that a cop would go to such extremes is a sure tell about the disrespect for the police.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****That was different very entertaining but different. Thanks for sharing,

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Disrespect for the police? You gotta be kidding.

Well, the story is weak because the plot is absurd. A cop believing nonsense crashing into a porch. Yeah right. Who gives high rating to stories like this? Imbeciles I guess.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Terrific! I rarely write this, but the story was told very, very well. Your plot was not only nifty but, as I can read, very powerful. That was, as we say, "you killed two birds with one stone"! 5*!!!

JeffTomJeffTomover 2 years ago

Good short story.

Thank you for writing it for me and everyone.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Brilliant, unusual atory! 5 stars! BRAVO 👏 👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. A beautiful 5. It is so difficult to find an original idea on this site, because the vein has been so well drained after 20 years of LW. So big props to Just_Words for coming up with this one. And that's one fine BTB&B aka BTC, as the author would have it. And to get this all into one page? Bravo! Bravissimo! Kudos!

(and of course, had to check out what LPN had to say about this - pretty short and succinct - I suspect he's as

much in awe of this masterpiece as I am!) ((and hmmm...is "musical" LPN-speak for "sequel"?)

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

About as perfect as we're likely to get. A rare talent on this site.

There are other writers in the world as good, but they sell their stuff for bundles of money.

It's a privilege to read this for free.

Mind you, the price we pay is the time spent reading other stuff.

(I don't like murder either, but it happens. HE didn't do it!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well the BTB crowd ought to love this one, it ends in a murder suicide. I hate it when an author can’t figure out a better way to exact revenge, than to murder, or cripple someone. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To all of you liberal pussies crying about the murder/suicide...SUCK IT you pussy candy asses!! LUCKILY when the SHTF you'll be the first ones to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would probably only work against an asshole with a huge ego and control issues. You created a great story with a minimum amount of works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The death penalty is NOT justice for infidelity... but it's the best we can do under the circumstances. Great story. 5 stars.

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

the best pay-back. oh how good it is. hehee.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...