How Do You Want To Use Me?

Info
All I want tonight is to serve your fucking pleasure...
191 words
4.65
17.8k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm hello there, you awe-inspiring fucking goddess... I haven't forgotten that you've asked to hear my more submissive side... thank you so much for your patience!

So this isn't actually an immersive piece - it's just an eager, hungry, desperate, pleading display of my insatiable need to give you as much pleasure as possible... my way of trying to put you in the right headspace to listen to your own cravings and take whatever they fucking want you to take from me... my body is yours to fucking command and to play with and to use however you want... I'm fucking aching to serve your pleasure...

Tell me how I can be of use... tell me how I can please you and it's yours, you fucking amazing woman... every fiber of my being is screaming at me to give it to you...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you’ll let me, I’d love to call you my good boy

MissSwitch666MissSwitch66610 months ago

You are so fucking delicious. I want to use you in every way possible.

I’d tie you to my bed, naked except for a blindfold. Tease you with my fingers, lips and tongue until I found every sensitive place, except for your cock and balls. You would have to beg first.

The first touch of my tongue to the head of your cock would be so intense. Fuck, your squirming would make me moan. I want to tease you slowly, make you feel like you’ll go crazy if I don’t wrap my mouth or hands or anything around your cock. That’s when the ropes would be useful ;)

Then I would tell you that I’m going to ride your face and your cock tonight, until we’ve soaked each other in our cum. You get to choose the order.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm craving you. I'm craving us. All over each other. Raking my hands through your hair, down your back. Feeling your weight on me. The warmth of your skin on mine. Your hands exploring every inch of my body. Teasingly. Making sure we feel every touch between us.

Locking eyes, smiling politely into each other with a look of anticipation. Lips grazing slightly. Both wanting the other badly, trying incredibly hard not to give in just yet. A tantalizingly slow, deliberate build till we're both just about eager to tear into each other, and give in to how hungry we are.

Wrapping myself around you as I slowly feel you inch your way inside me. Whimpering and moaning in your ears. Feeling you throb and pulsate between my legs. Fuck. I could easily get consumed by this sensation. It's as if nothing else exists in the moment, except this feeling of pleasure, building inside of us. Slowly rising and peaking; begging for release. Don't you think it's time we both got what we deserve?

Wanna give me what I'm craving handsome? 😉

Elle4u2useElle4u2use10 months ago

Please me baby

Serve me

Worship me

Do me

Satisfy me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Everything you suggested sounds delectable, but my ears really perked up when you mentioned being blindfolded and tied up 😈

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Thank You For Using Me All tied up and desperate to be your fucktoy...in Audio
Who's My (Femme) Daddy Now? (M4F) Time to teach me who the real daddy is in this apartment.in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Stroking Submissively I want so badly to be a good fucktoy for you, Mistress...in Audio
A Meeting with Your Sex Therapist You meet your sex therapist for the first time…in Audio
More Stories