All Comments on 'How Do You Want To Use Me?'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You, sir, are way too cute and pure for this world! We might need to start a petition to protect you from the world. Right ladies? 😉

This was perrfection! *chef's kiss* ❤️

If anybody said this to me, I would *melt* on the spot. *Thank you* for being so attentive and appreciative, and, for reminding us girls that it's okay to be a bit selfish at times. What would we do without you? 😉

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

<3

DianasDreamsDianasDreams12 months ago

Every way you’ll let me baby. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am more of a submissive type or I’m used to a submissive role, but I came in curious, and wow … something deep within me just unfurled. All the things I imagined asking you to do to me and vice versa. I agree with the comment below you are TOO pure for this world!!

Thank you for giving us a healthy space to WANT to ask for what we want 🤍🤍🤍 what a sexy confidence boost. Thank you Singer!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've listened to this so many times, and I am DRIPPING. The thought of taking my pleasure from you is intoxicating, and I wish you were here so I could do that! Thank you for this, and I certainly hope we get to see more of your submissive side!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Everything you suggested sounds delectable, but my ears really perked up when you mentioned being blindfolded and tied up 😈

Elle4u2useElle4u2use11 months ago

Please me baby

Serve me

Worship me

Do me

Satisfy me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm craving you. I'm craving us. All over each other. Raking my hands through your hair, down your back. Feeling your weight on me. The warmth of your skin on mine. Your hands exploring every inch of my body. Teasingly. Making sure we feel every touch between us.

Locking eyes, smiling politely into each other with a look of anticipation. Lips grazing slightly. Both wanting the other badly, trying incredibly hard not to give in just yet. A tantalizingly slow, deliberate build till we're both just about eager to tear into each other, and give in to how hungry we are.

Wrapping myself around you as I slowly feel you inch your way inside me. Whimpering and moaning in your ears. Feeling you throb and pulsate between my legs. Fuck. I could easily get consumed by this sensation. It's as if nothing else exists in the moment, except this feeling of pleasure, building inside of us. Slowly rising and peaking; begging for release. Don't you think it's time we both got what we deserve?

Wanna give me what I'm craving handsome? 😉

MissSwitch666MissSwitch66611 months ago

You are so fucking delicious. I want to use you in every way possible.

I’d tie you to my bed, naked except for a blindfold. Tease you with my fingers, lips and tongue until I found every sensitive place, except for your cock and balls. You would have to beg first.

The first touch of my tongue to the head of your cock would be so intense. Fuck, your squirming would make me moan. I want to tease you slowly, make you feel like you’ll go crazy if I don’t wrap my mouth or hands or anything around your cock. That’s when the ropes would be useful ;)

Then I would tell you that I’m going to ride your face and your cock tonight, until we’ve soaked each other in our cum. You get to choose the order.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you’ll let me, I’d love to call you my good boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...