All Comments on 'How Eating Pussy Saved My Life'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Fun Read****

He used his head to make it through school.(LOL) Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

The plot might make sense, but it doesn't have to. Another of your wonderfully sexy stories.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
I can understand!

Having a Counselor like her with her understanding and caring would truly make that kind of difference. He became goal oriented. Thank You I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More information

I would of liked the full details of you fucking her and her ass but a good story other wise.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the fantastic feedback on this story! I was very pleased with this one.

It's nice to see reviews that reflect my positive thoughts!

Wait, though. Some asshole took the time to comment that he put a 1 star without even reading my story? What a piece of shit, right?

Joke's on him though. I'm not here for stars. I'm here to showcase my work, which is widely popular and makes me a pretty good side income. If you all think I'm here for your approval, I'm not! Give me whatever fucking stars or rude ass comments you want. My confidence far exceeds my writing ability and that means I am willing to write about anything, not just the five topics everyone else writes about here. I take risks and write about cum filled pussies getting licked out by cucks, about crazy clown bitches that shoot up the meth lab, and most importantly, about Alice in Wonderland becoming a woman in the twisted world that is Wonderland. Check out my bio for links to all of my shit.

I've noticed those writers with high rankings tend to write about the same topic over and over again. That's not me! I'm all over the damn place, as you know.

And for losers who think giving me one star is an insult, it's not. Do you think I got this far listening to negative reviews? Nope! Maybe I should listen more to others but I don't. I write my way and if you don't like it then I suggest you go read some other authors. I'm not about to change for anyone and to be fair, I don't think I have low ratings at all! I'm quite happy with my reviews, comments, and generally all of the love I get here! Thank you to my loyal readers!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 1*

Hey, it was your loss. Slut_Problems is a great writer, and you missed a heart warming and pussy warming story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gr8

I could have used a counselor like that in college. Maybe I would have my PHD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this! I just wish it was much longer, with plenty more description and detail. I want to be able to almost smell and taste her pussy. Also, many more lessons, where he starts off as more clumsy and nervous but gradually learns more and more advanced techniques.

jayblomjayblomover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories that I've read here. More details about their sexual progression would have been truly amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...