How Emily Became a Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
How I became a slut to both women and men at 40 years old.
2.3k words
4.29
6.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no Bob and getting over Jill here, I was a woman in my early forties now in the best shape of my life with money, a big house to myself, and this part inside of me that just wanted to be a slut that I craved.

Over the past two half years I hooked up with men discreetly, but I was now free to just go out, so I decided to do just that local and went to a bar on a Friday night. I lucked out and was picked up and went back to this guy's place for what I thought was a bad fuck. I made an excuse not to stay and went home afterward and thought about what I really wanted black cock to satisfy me.

Saturday morning and early afternoon I laid around watching interracial porn getting myself worked up wishing I was the girl in the videos until I had an idea and acted on it. I dressed and went out and went to the BestBuy hoping to run into Kenny the guy from the previous year, yes, he and his friends at the time humiliated me but looking back and thinking about it was a great fuck, and it was what I needed.

I got there and looked around and couldn't find it, I walked around for 15 minutes and nothing and didn't want to ask for him for some reason, so finally, I figured he didn't work there or was off so decided to leave. As I was leaving who starts to walk in but Kenny, who did remember me, asked me what was up. I rehearsed what I was going to say and said it and told him My husband and I are divorced, and I was hoping to find you and maybe you and your friends could help me with some pointers on using that TV again. He just smiled and said how many people do you think you need help with, and I just said however many do you think can assist.

He looked at his phone for the time and asked did I remember where he lived and I did, and he said to be at his place at 9, and then he walked back into the store.

The rest of the day until I got to Kenny's I was horny as hell and wet as could be knowing I was going to be gangbanged. I got to his place at 9 and was let in by someone besides Kenny, and when I looked around, I saw 4 other black men there making it 5 of them. The one talked and said so you're the white slut Kenny said that was looking for some black cock, and I just said yes, and said is Kenny here. The one said no he is with his girl and told us to take care of you if that was cool. I just smiled and said yes and at this point, all their hands started to rub my body and pull my clothes off. Then one guy then asked What I was really looking for, I just yelled out that I needed to be gangbanged by all of them and if you had more fired to call over get them here.

At this point, I was put on my knees and proceeded to suck each cock for a while, before getting put on the couch where all my holes for the next several hours were fucked. Two more guys did show making it 7 total black cocks that used all three of my holes all nights and into the early morning fucking me hard and rough and cumming multiple times in each hole. After a while I was on autopilot, I know I was getting fucked but they were in control and I was just being used and don't even recall most of it, eventuality passing out and waking up in some bed in the middle of the night.

When I woke, I was sore as hell in all holes and could feel cum dripping out of each hole, dried cum all over my body and hair, but I felt satisfied. I got up and somehow found my clothes and was met by some other guy from the gangbang who was leaving as I was leaving, and learned his name was Carl in his early twenties. He was nice and walked me to my car was I just into group sex or could he see me one on one, I grabbed his cock thru his pants and said I would like to see this one on one and we exchanged numbers.

I went home made it to the shower crashed in bed and slept most of the day Sunday recovering from the gangbang events. Once I woke up, I was very sore and was for a couple of days. About Wednesday is when I felt myself again and Friday is when I received a text from Carl the kid from the weekend asking if I was interested in hooking up. I met him at a bar a learned he was 23 still living with his parents, and after a couple of drinks I invited him back to my house, this being the 1st guy ever besides Bob coming back to my house to fuck me.

So off to my house was this kid who was 20 years younger than me, who just recently fucked me, but I don't even recall I was so out of it. Once in my door, I fell to my knees pulling his pants down to find a huge thick cock that I took all in my mouth. I sucked him for about 5 minutes before leading him over to my couch having him sit where I rode his cock until he blasted his cum deep in my pussy.

After the couch, I led him up to my bedroom where I sucked that cock bringing it back to life, the joys of having a young kid, where he then proceeded to fuck my brains out for the next 45 minutes causing me to cum multiple times before he finally came again in my pussy.

The time frame was around August 2019 and I continued to see, or should I say fuck Carl until the end of October almost every day and most of these days multiple times, he was my sex toy, and I was his. Most days I would come home from work, and we would fuck, order dinner, fuck again, get up in the morning fuck then go to work and repeat again, and he loved fucking me anal.

As I said we did this for about three months before we went our separate ways, he wanted a relationship with someone his age and I got it. During this time, I was traveling every so often and hooking up on the road for one night stands still. I started to go out hitting bars and either hooked up with guys who couldn't satisfy me or just no one I was interested in. I ended up craving a gangbang again and reached out to Carl since I met him at the one seeing if he can help with my request looking for a safe one, maybe Kenny's. He informed me not Kenny but his cousin who was at Kenny's and that's why he was there that night he can make a connection. This really excited me, but I was also worried, was going too far, my wetness gave in, and I told Carl to make the connection.

It was the next day mid-week I received a text from someone saying Carl told me about you, and we a couple of months ago when I fucked you. I replied with yes, I am aware, and he replied what did I want, I knew what he was looking for and just said I was looking for another experience like that night again. He replied so you're looking for your white holes to be gangbanged by multiple black cocks. I became wet and said yes very much. He said OK if that's what you want, be at this address Saturday night at 10 pm, dress like a whore, and he said goodbye. I text him back asking him something and he blocked me. I looked up the address and it was a bar about 30 minutes away.

I hit Carl about this, was he serious and said you asked me to set you up and he did what I asked. The rest of the week I thought should I go thru with this this seemed different than other times. Saturday came and all day I was back and forth if I should do and yes, I finally made the decision to go. I dressed as directed wearing a micro-mini and a blouse with a coat since it was December.

I walked into this bar, it was in a black neighborhood and when I walked in, I was the only white girl/person in there. I sat at the bar while all eyes stared at me and ordered a drink. After a couple of minutes this guy sat next to me and told the bartender to get me another. The guy put his hand on my leg and said so you're the whore, and I just looked at him not saying anything. He said Well you're not denying it, so I take that as a yes, the bartender brought me another drink while the man told the bartender that this was our guest of honor for the night. He smiled and said welcome to me and told us the room is ready.

We sat at the bar and drank while he rubbed my leg making his way up towards my pussy making me wet. He openly asked how many cocks I wanted and at this point on my 2nd drink and horny as hell I said as many as possible. He laughed and said Well we can help with that, as I was fed another drink and a shot of something. We sat at that bar for about another while I got drunk but alert and getting hornier as he was rubbing my legs and pussy thru my panties at the bar. Finally, he said are you ready to be gangbanged and I said yes, and he said OK the bartender will take your coat and purse for safekeeping, and I said why aren't we going, and he grabbed my hand and said no silly the gangbang is here.

As he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the bar, I noticed it was not as busy as it was earlier, as we made our way to the back to a room that had a curtain that said private party. We went into the room which was a pool room, and I got the surprise of my life when I saw what had to be 25 plus men in there all black, and out of the corner of my eye, I even saw Carl. I was pushed on my knees where I proceeded to suck multiple cocks for a while before I was pulled up and taken over to the pool table and pushed down on it.

My clothes were literally ripped off my body along with my panties, while a cock was pushed into my pussy roughly. I was offered shots which I did as each man took turns fucking my pussy, ass, and mouth. At one point I passed out while getting gangbanged, and the next thing I recall was waking up in my own bed with a bad headache. As I woke up, I had to spring to the bathroom as I was sick with a hangover, and I guess from the events.

I was very sore, smelled very bad, and hopped into the shower to clean up, when I got out, I was still hungover and when I went to the bed it smelled like me lying in it, so I had to change it. I woke up a couple of hours later feeling a little better but sore as hell. I started to wonder about the night before wondering how I got home, when did I get home. I found my phone on the end table, which was dead, and plugged it in to pull up my ring camera, to piece the night together. I discovered Carl bring me into the house around 4 am, and 5 minutes later he left. I also discovered a text from him on my phone that said I hope you enjoyed the night, but you probably don't remember it, but I was there to make sure you were safe, and even recorded it for you which you will find the only copy on your phone which I used to capture, have ago life slut.

I quickly went to my videos on my phone and found a video of the events of the gangbang, The bartender must have given my purse to Carl who took the video. It was like watching an amateur porn video and I was the star. I couldn't believe what I was watching there were 25 plus guys fucking me like a porn star in a porn video. All my holes were fucked multiple times which each man coming in me and all over my body. The one part which I hated is where I was dragged into the bathroom at the end of the gangbang and multiple men who were left all pissed on me, which explained the smell.

I must admit I did cry that night, this went too far, I was a whore, the next day I got tested and was off men for the next couple weeks.

My results came back, and I was good, and I started to feel good again, with the holidays approaching feeling depressed being alone I was looking for a trip to begin 2020 to treat myself. It was then I received a text that helped change all of that.