How Far Can They Go? Ch. 03

Story Info
Interviews and a blowjob contest.
21.7k words
4.33
14.8k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: If it's not made clear enough in the story, all of the people participating in sexual acts in this story are over the age of 18.

This story is a part of a larger series. It is not at all impossible to understand what is happening by reading just this installment, but I would suggest that you read the first one in the series at least to better understand the storyline and the characters.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

+++ The Arrival +++

"Stay in your lane!" Martina Santos screamed at the top of her lungs out of the fully-opened window of the driver's seat, at the car she had just passed by as it tried to enter the lane she drove in.

Its driver replied to her with his own lungs-draining screams, filled with obscene vulgarities she could barely hear as his car disappeared in her rearview mirror.

"Out of my way if you value your fucking life!" she added just as loudly, screaming at no one in particular as she slammed the accelerator to the floorboard, the pointer of her speedometer slowly passing by the "200" painted in there as her car kept on overtaking the other ones riding on the highway.

Normally, she wouldn't have even thought of doing something like this. Never. Normally, when her husband, or any of their relatives she happened to be in the car with at the moment, so much as started to approach the speed which she considered to be too fast or dangerous, a concept which varied infuriatingly wildly given her mood at the moment and the conditions on the road, but never even came close to anything consisting of 3 figures, her body started to shake and she immediately grabbed on to the nearest, at least slightly solid or tightly fastened object, which was most often her seatbelt.

As boring as it could sometimes get, she deeply cherished her life, and would instinctively do anything possible to maximize her chance of surviving any even slightly life-threatening situation, no matter how trivial and objectively safe it was.

And yet, surprising even herself, here she was, plowing her way through the highway's traffic as if her car was a rocket flying through outer space.

The explanation for this jarring change in behavior was simple, though people with different psychology than her could find it hard to understand anyway.

Simply put, as a novelist, she knew how important it was for a story to have a satisfying ending.

Sure, real life could only rarely be compared to a story, and she was quite sure that hers especially was very far from that. Even after writing stories almost daily for more than 20 years by now, she still had no idea how she would even begin to categorize her life were she to try to describe it as one, never mind determining what she would even write, and from when she would start doing so.

However, unwritableness was no excuse for sloppiness. This chapter of her life might not ever have worked as a chapter of one of her stories, but she was determined to make going through it as much of a pleasurable experience for her as reading her best stories was for her readers.

She was now going through something extraordinary, and she was fully aware of that. Well, either that, or it was a much more common experience for women her age to ride a car at full speed through a highway to get as soon as possible to the studio where her husband and daughter were to compete together in an incestuous sex show for money than she had expected. Though, to be fair, given how many of those shows were now certain to spring up thanks to the recent law changes regarding incest which made their existence possible, that second possibility was much closer to reality than ever.

Nevertheless, her situation was clear. For the next few days her life was about to revolve around what was happening in that studio. She could either be present in there along with her family, experiencing it firsthand with them, or she could be somewhere else, constantly thinking about it and spending her days endlessly waiting for phone calls from them and watching the live streams of the show on the porn company's website.

Were this happening to a character in one of her stories, she knew exactly which of those two possibilities she, and her readers, would prefer for them to choose.

And so, here she was, ending her fate-tempting ride by slowly pulling into a parking space in the studio's parking lot.

Perhaps inevitably though, a weak sense of dread and anxiety had seized her mind as she walked toward the studio. It wasn't anything concerning financial or organizational matters, as was the norm with such feelings when it came to her. She had already notified the show's staff of her coming and, as a family member of two of the contestants, she belonged to a group that, alongside the family members and friends of the staff, could claim a spot in the show's live audience for free.

However, she wasn't sure how she felt about the possibility of meeting the rest of the audience, those willing to pay the exorbitant prices she had seen on the show's website to see incest being committed right in front of them. Thankfully, as soon as she had walked through the studio building's entrance, she could see that this second group appeared to be just a very small minority of the other audience members.

All around her, she could see normal, harmless-looking people. Most of them were younger than she would've expected, and a good number of them were engaged in friendly chats with the staff members, obviously well-acquainted with them, a far cry from the hordes of weird, predatory-looking older men she had expected to see in here. All in all, it seemed that the promise of a free seat in this show proved to be too much for most of the staff members' acquaintances to resist.

Sure, there was still a possibility that some rich jerk who bought their way in here might try to convince her to join her family in performing on the stage, which was what she was so anxious about, but with the people around her being like this, the possibility of that had become much lower than she had expected.

Incest just wasn't for her. Sure, she came in here to support the two most important people in her life as they did just that in front of, probably, millions of viewers. They seemed to have no problem with it, and so, she didn't as well and was determined to support them as much as she could. But that didn't change the fact that when her daughter had explained her plan to her, her mind was immediately flooded by flashbacks to the countless, incredibly creepy double entendres and other perverse and creepy remarks her father had targeted her with just weeks after she had turned 18.

Of course, she knew that he was just passively-aggressively trying to get her out of the family house and force her to build her own life and that he wasn't attracted to her in the slightest. She understood that the moment after he had started doing so, and she also understood that he had a damned good reason to act like that. The economy in her old country was never great, and her parents had sacrificed more than anyone ever should for her to be able to study in the United States and gain the opportunities offered by it. She perfectly understood all of that. But it still disgusted her and made her especially dislike father-daughter incest for decades, a feeling which she, unfortunately, wasn't sure whether she had already gotten over by now.

"Misses Santos!" one of the staff members called out at her, ending her train of thoughts at a surprisingly-appropriate moment and cutting off the conversation he had with a man who to Martina seemed to be either his brother or friend, waving at her in a friendly and inviting way. "We've been waiting for you. Please, go join the rest of the audience, find yourself the best possible seat, make yourself as comfortable as possible. The show is starting soon!"

She didn't need him to tell her any of that. Before he had even stopped speaking, she was already walking towards the half-opened door he was pointing at, beyond which she could see the stage where the show was about to start, and chairs for the audience members to sit in and watch it, which were still mostly empty.

"Anyone sitting in here?" she asked an attractive, luxuriously-dressed woman roughly her age who was sitting next to an empty seat at the far right end of the second row of chairs from the stage, before quickly sitting on that seat, not even waiting for the obvious answer. "A family member?" she asked the woman, feeling the anxiety from before creeping back upon her.

"Yes," the woman replied. "The same as you, I'd guess."

Martina just smiled awkwardly in reply. The woman's answer calmed her down a bit, but still, she looked just a bit too much like a member of the other group of audience members for her to be completely calm. The expensive clothes, the authoritative tone of voice, and the self-confident posture all revealed to her that not only could this woman have easily bought her way in here, but that she could probably humble most of the rich perverts in here when it came to their financial assets.

"How was the ride, Misses..." the woman casually asked, apparently having some experience in how to talk with people who were anxious about interacting with her.

"Santos," Martina replied. "And it was pretty OK, thanks."

"That's great," she said, before adding, "and I'm Miss Winters, nice to meet you Misses Santos."

"No offense, but I don't remember there being a contestant with such a name mentioned on the website," Martina inquired.

"Well, my ex is about to find out I changed my name back," the woman explained, chortling as she said so. After Martina had joined in by chuckling, she added, "And don't worry, you don't have to be nervous about sitting next to me, I'm not some helicopter mom that's going to flip out if my daughter doesn't win."

Martina just stared at her for a few moments, dumbfounded, realizing that this woman had just addressed a source of her anxiety which she had not even noticed until she had done so.

Then, she could hear a small commotion on the stage and, realizing that there were almost no unoccupied chairs left, she quickly turned around to look at the stage.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome," Jake repeated as he pranced around on the stage, gesticulating wildly while welcoming the audience and passing by a few technicians who were on the stage with him, frantically trying to finish setting everything up. "Great to see so many familiar and expected faces, as well as some unexpected ones, who have decided to financially support our efforts, which is something we truly appreciate!" he yelled into the audience, mostly to try to gain some time, as he saw that the few technicians still on the stage were getting ready to leave. After the expected laughter and claps from the audience came and went, he continued, "So, let's not waste any time and get to what we're all here for. Let's welcome our contestants!"

The doors next to the right exit from the stage busted open and the six contestant pairs started walking onto the stage one-by-one, accompanied by loud music from who-knows-where and with all of the cameras in the room pointed at them. Loudly cheering and wildly waving at her daughter and husband, Martina laughed as she saw Selena nearly fall on the ground from laughing at the sight of her in the audience, and Eric from the shock at the same, the actions of all of them pretty much identical to the other contestants and their family members.

"Aaah, exactly the response we were all hoping for, isn't it?!" Jake asked Selena, who had the misfortune of being the person closest to him thanks to having walked on the stage first along with Eric, as he gestured for the loud music to stop.

As it did, some of the cameras turned to face the audience rather than the contestants, and two things quickly hit Martina. One, just how many cameras there were. There must've been at least eight of them. And two, that this was actually happening!

"You know that Jake," she replied flippantly, before theatrically blowing a kiss at one of the cameras and quickly waving at her mother for the last time, her wave of course reciprocated.

"Exactly," Jake said as he heard a few people laugh at what Selena was doing, his gaze quickly switching between the contestants, the audience, and the cameras. "Anyway, as I've said," he continued, before gesturing for one of the staff members to come to him, adding, "we have people paying for this, so let's jump right into this. You girls have already had some nice warm-up, so..." he said as he took a cardboard card from his assistant, Adam, "Let's find out what's your first challenge!"

+++ Looking Back +++

"So," Jake said as he scanned the bored faces of his colleagues while pointing at a couple of files arranged on the table in his office, in front of which they were sitting. "Any objections to this choice of contestants, or is everyone OK?"

"Dunno. Any problems with this roster coming from high above?" Barbara replied, a playful grin appearing on her face as she heard some of her colleagues snicker at the way she had referred to their superiors.

"Not at all. They actually think we are geniuses for this choice of contestants," he said, the few snickers filling his office briefly replaced by hearty laughs.

"Not a peep heard from them for days, to the point that we start getting worried that they've abandoned all of this, and then they say something like this? Reminds me why I love this job, heh," Frank commented.

"So that's settled then," Barbara stated, before getting out of her chair and moving to leave the office, their other coworkers following her. "Let them know who passed and who didn't, we'll go prepare the room for the introductions and tell the staffers to help the losers pack up and leave."

"None of you guys gonna help me?!" Jake asked, trying to sound as shocked and insulted as possible, before quickly turning his gaze towards the ground as his eyes, carrying his faux-insulted expression, met the still-quite angry expression on Amelia's face.

"It's not like you'll have to do more than copying and pasting a few messages," Barbara replied to him, as she leaned against the wall to let the fuming Amelia leave the office. "I'm pretty sure even you are capable of doing something so simple."

He just laughed softly at her words as he watched them leave.

Waiting after the door had closed behind them, he sat in his chair and did exactly what Barbara had said he would. After just a couple of clicks, the losers were informed of their newly-gained status through both emails and their social media accounts, and now it was time for him to personally congratulate their official contestants by calling them.

The sudden ringing of her phone was not the wake-up sound Selena was hoping for, especially so since the loud cursing and wailing of the terminated contestants that she could suddenly hear had already revealed to her what he would most likely tell her anyway. Nevertheless, she quickly picked up the phone and exchanged some customary pleasantries with him. After suffering through a few of his embarrassing double entendres and customary pick-up lines, she was informed of their current status, as well as the location where they were supposed to come next and the time when they were to do so.

Not even waiting for her father to fully wake up as he lay next to her, she jumped out of the bed and immediately started putting her outfit for today on.

"Who was that, Jake?" Eric asked, groggily.

"Who did you think it was, the President?" she jokingly replied, before grabbing some of his clothes from a pile in the middle of the room and throwing them at him. "Of course it was Jake. We made it, of course. Just as he had said. Get ready quickly, we are supposed to be in the studio in an hour and a half. That's a lot of time, but I want to grab some snacks from the bar in there, so let's hurry up."

For a couple of moments, Eric continued acting groggy and sluggish while staying in the bed, before he got a good look at what his daughter was putting on.

Doing away with the casual clothing she wore in the last few days while they were staying in here, but not going back to the bandeau tops she wore in her first few days, she now instead opted to adorn her waist and bust by covering them with an up-and-back laced black corset. The black fabric beautifully contrasted with her ivory skin and, in combination with her massive, perky breasts, it made her look like a vampire princess who had gorged on way too much blood for her own good.

Although technically an overbust corset, even calling it a midbust one would be extremely generous now that Selena was wearing it given how much flesh was, inevitably, spilling out of it in the best places, threatening to completely bust out of the heart-shaped neckline, or perhaps even rip the lace in the front to pieces, with a single bad move from her part.

If she wanted it to affect him, then she got exactly what she had wanted, and more.

Before she even put the matching G-string on and moved to put on whatever skirt she was planning on wearing with it today, Eric had already jumped out of the bed and started dressing up as well, not wanting to risk his bombshell of a daughter to leave his presence even for a moment.

"Damn, someone in here is fired up," she sarcastically commented, before putting on a knee-length circle skirt, which perfectly matched the corset in color. It was a much different choice than her usual tight miniskirts, but today, she would go for practicality above all in this area, and she knew that she'll probably need as much space for her legs as possible. "You can take as much stuff as you want. While we'll be gone, the staffers will move our stuff to a room in the studio. With the losers leaving now, there will be a lot of space in there now."

Her father didn't take her advice.

But then, neither did she.

After finishing her look by putting her favorite large hoop earrings on, which were the only jewelry she had chosen to wear today, they've left the room, carrying just the clothes they had on themselves, and leaving the rest for the staffers to pack up and move.

*

"When are our stars coming?" Frank asked his two colleagues. "I was looking forward to this interview the most."

"Oh, I bet you were!" Michelle loudly announced as she, her father, and the Santoses in tow, had opened the door to the room where their collective interview was to take place.

"As sure as the fact that you guys need to get some more soundproof doors and walls in here," Selena snarkily added. "And I bet he wasn't the only one looking forward to this the most."

"Quite right ladies," Jake chimed in, in a surprisingly businessman-like tone of voice, before quickly glancing at Frank and Barbara with an amused grin on his face, his two colleagues smiling in response. "Well, let's finally get this going, shall we."

After snapping her fingers mostly just to draw attention to herself, Barbara waved at the few cameramen and sound technicians in the room with them, motioning for them to close the door and focus their equipment on the two incestuous couples.

With everything being prepared, they were ready to finally begin.

Having already passed through the hastily-prepared elimination round, the two couples, along with the remaining four, had already provided a respectable amount of titillating content for the show, to accompany and spice up their rather dull profiles on its website, and give the viewers something to think about when they'll want to have some sweet fun. However, the ones "high above" as Barbara referred to them, had no intention of changing the show's schedule any more than it already was, and so, the remaining, "official" contestants had to take part in this, rather-redundant, introduction.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers