How Far Can They Go? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you are watching this from the comfort of your home, be sure to visit our website tomorrow as well, where you will be offered no less hot, exclusive content while our show's stars will be resting. For those of you right here with me, whom I can see already leaving, please, don't be afraid of coming back into the studio tomorrow. Food and drinks will be free and paid for by us. We appreciate everyone who had joined us for today, and we hope that we'll all meet again for the next episode of ´How Far Can They Go?´!"

"That's all?" Selena commented, amused by the sight of him yelling into an almost-empty audience from an even-emptier stage where it was just him and the last pair, with the last few cameras that were just about to be turned off, instead of being so already, turned towards him.

"Yup, that's wrapped," he said, passing by them. "Hope to see the two of you at the party tonight. We're gonna have some serious fun."

"Thanks, but I think we'll be doing something else. Or at least they will," she said with a wink, before turning her gaze first towards her father, and then the last woman left in the first few rows. She grinned when she saw that he understood what she had meant.

"Hello, love," Eric said to Martina, as he followed Jake off of the stage.

"Hi honeys!" Martina replied, waltzing along the first row of chairs to meet her husband halfway.

"Mommy!" Selena deliberately screamed in the most obnoxious, high-pitched voice possible, before stomping and jumping off of the stage, the hands that were spread in an exaggerated gesture of invitation closing to hug her mother as she was the first one to reach her.