How Far? Did it Need to Happen?

Story Info
First time reluctant wife with friend passed out husband.
7k words
3.76
43.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj6606246
jj6606246
24 Followers

It was common for Jake to end up crashing out our place on the weekends. Jake and I would golf, go to a ballgame, BBQ, or have some sort of project at my house to work on. He would end up at our house and we would drink our faces off and sometimes he would stay the entire weekend. My wife, Stacey, sometimes hung out and drank with us, sometimes she would go out with her friends, or just hang out in our room and watch a movie. Jake and Stacey got along just fine, and she wasn't bothered when he would come over.

Most weekends were spent with me and Jake doing something and ending up back at our house and Stacey would have something planned for dinner, usually something for me to throw on the grill and we would just hang out. Some weekends involved a lot of drinking, and on others, we would drink everything we had in the house.

My wife was usually the first one to pass out, but not always. I was always the last one to go down for the count, but not this time. Our weekend started on Friday afternoon, as Jake and I both got out of the office early, and he was able to secure amazing seats to a ballgame. After the game we, of course, ended up back at my house. We walked in on my wife painting her toes at the dining room table. She was always wearing something comfortable. This time, she had on her loose-fitting tank top and cut-off sweat shorts. Next to her on the table was her famous margarita that she would make. Whenever Stacey whipped up a batch of margaritas, we knew it was going to be a long night of drinking. Jake and I stumbled through the door and went to her at the table. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on her lips and Jake gave her a kiss on the forehead and we headed to the kitchen to crack open a couple beers and knock back a couple shots, we left my wife to her task.

Jake and I stood at the kitchen island, where we bitched and complained about why our team lost again, and what they need to do to start winning games. Their problem was always pitching; they never had any pitching. A few minutes into our bitch-fest, my wife strolled into the kitchen with cute, little, freshly painted toenails and an empty margarita glass. As she slid by me, I smacked her on the ass. She gave me a dirty look in mock protest, but we all knew she loved the attention. Then, of course, she knew Jake was going to be next. She slid past Jake, and he smacked her on the ass, which in turn got him a punch in the shoulder from her. This kind of stuff was always our routine, playful teasing with banter back and forth, all night long.

She had radar lock for giving titty twisters and they hurt like hell!!! She could sneak up behind you, and as quick as a snake, strike and pinch your nipple -- she would never miss! Well, then of course, we would have to retaliate, so we would immediately try and get her back. Sometimes we were successful, but most of the time, we weren't. It always turned me on watching Jake try to get her back. He was rarely successful, and it usually just turned into him tickling her.

__________

A few weeks ago, Stacey got him especially good. We had just gotten out of the jacuzzi, and Jake and I are standing in the kitchen. Like a tigress stalking her prey, I see Stacey sneaking up behind Jake. I saw her coming, but in order to not give away her hunt, I took an extra-long sip of my beer. She reached around from behind Jake, latched on to his nipple and twisted. I could see the pain register on his face immediately. It was so good, it almost put him on the ground.

He eventually got free, and she took off running. Of course, he gave chase, and I was right there to watch the action. She got behind the dining room table and was laughing and giggling trying to come up with a plan for her escape. Jake faked one way and went the other, and it gave him just enough of a jump on her that after one lap around the table, he caught her. Jake was behind her and had her locked in a bear hug and shuffled her over to the couch. He pinned her on the couch and no amount of kicking and squirming was going to get her free. He made multiple attempts to give her back a mean titty twister, but she was able to swat his hand away and avoid his clutch.

This is all common for us on a night of drinking.

After a few attempts, Jake would usually just give up and start to tickle her. Well, he wasn't giving up this time. I took notice of how hot I thought this was. Jake had her pinned on her back, Stacey in a cute, little bikini, and her sexy little legs and feet were flailing through the air. She had her tits covered up with her bikini top, and her hands were trying to protect herself from Jake's titty twister. He tried to move one of her hands away, as he tried to pinch her nipple with the other hand. Sometimes we would get lucky, and one of her cute, little, pink nipples would slip out of her top and she would have to cover herself back up to avoid getting pinched at the same time.

That is just what happened.

"Nipple!" I shouted. One of her tits slipped out of her top and became fully exposed.

"Get it, get it, Get it!" I shouted, rooting on Jake to get her nipple and even the score. Just a couple more attempts, and he got it! Caught between his thumb and his finger, is her cute, little, pink nipple. Her mouth dropped open, eyes popped open wide, and you could just see the pain on her face.

Half whining and half laughing she cried, "Stop, okay, okay, okay, you got me let go!"

Jake released her nipple, and she immediately covered it with her hand and yells and slaps him on the shoulder. Of course, a playful little slap and sad pouty face make the victory even sweeter.

"Ouchy," she squealed. She uncovered her breast to get a closer look at the damage he did. "Look what you did to my nipple, it's all red now!" There she is with one tit exposed all red around her nipple.

Jake just laughed and replied, "Well, that's what you get. You started it."

"Yeah, but I thought you liked my tits? Why do you want to hurt them?" As she stood, she gave her nipples one last soothing rub before covering back up.

"I can rub it for you," I stated, in my most fun playful teasing, mocking voice.

"Fuck no! I don't trust you!" she replied, as she stormed past me sticking her tongue out.

That weekend was the first time that Jake ever got to touch her in a spot that is usually supposed to be covered. Our drinking nights were usually always playful and competitive. We played poker, played video games, beer pong, ping pong, corn hole. Always fun, always competitive. Stacey has been known to flash us whenever she thinks it will work as a distraction. It was not uncommon for us to see her tits at some point during the night. What was uncommon, was the actual touching that happened during the titty-twister fight a few weeks ago.

Since that night, the touching started to happen more and more, but always in a playful way. I'm sure it was arousing and a huge turn on for all of us, but it was in a playful, flirting way and never anything overtly sexual or creepy. She always tried to slap our hands away and play tough, which just added to the fun and excitement.

__________

Back to tonight, and it was no different. We got our drinks and Stacey is very excited to show us her new bathing suit she got today. She heads upstairs with a fresh margarita, with me right behind her, to get changed for the jacuzzi. We have a pair of Jake's shorts at our house. Stacey and I get to our room, and she immediately strips naked. I hand her Jake's shorts and tell her to toss them down to him. One of her favorite things to do is to tease the hell out of him. Poor guy, I do feel sorry for him. She wraps herself in a towel and walks halfway down the stairs. The towel is barley covering her bottom. She tosses his shorts down to him and turns to walk up the stairs, swaying her hips way too much and way too obvious. She turns, smiles, and blows him a kiss, as she walks past me. Jake just looks at me, smiles, and shakes his head.

She puts on a super sexy little bikini. She really doesn't show off on purpose, but tonight she is. I give her a deep, hot kiss and I'm ready to take her on the bed. She squeezes my hard cock through my shorts and whispers, "Later."

I head downstairs and she wraps herself in her towel and is right behind me. Jake has his shorts on, sitting on the couch drinking a beer. We head out to the jacuzzi with a load of drinks. Jake and I are the first ones in. Stacey comes to the edge of the jacuzzi and drops her towel.

The pool lights are reflecting off her sexy body, and her new bikini is not leaving much to the imagination. She gracefully slides in the jacuzzi, and our joking, laughing, and drinking continue. The alcohol is flowing, and the teasing is increasing. My wife is giving me a lap dance, swaying her hips on my lap to the music. While my hands were underwater, I reach around to the front of her and squeeze her tits. She lets me slide my hand under her bikini top and play with her tits. She loves that. The song ends, as does my hot lap dance. Stacey stands up out of the water, her bikini wet and plastered tight to her body. She reaches behind her head, pulls the hair tie from her ponytail, and shakes out her long, beautiful hair. She slides over next to me and sits on the side of the jacuzzi.

Then Jake, of course, chimes in, "Hey, what about my lap dance?"

There was a moment of quiet pause, as this would be really the first time that something would happen between them that was meant to be sexual, and not just playing or teasing.

They both look at me, and I just shrug my shoulders, "Only fair, I think."

I don't think Stacey was expecting that reaction.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Okay, I think he deserves one." She put her drink on the side of the spa and slides over to Jake. She gets on his lap facing him and starts to slowly slide up and down his lap. Her bikini top clings to her tits, she leans her shoulders and head back, letting her hair float in the water.

Jake is holding her by her waist as she grinds his lap. She is getting into the music and into the beat as she starts moving her hips in circles. She gets up and twists around and starts grinding his lap again. She leans her head back next to his and I can see this is driving him nuts. I know how hard he must be, and how my wife must be feeling it. He slides his hands up the front of her stomach and right below her tits in her bikini top. Just as the song is ending, he looks at me for a brief second and I just give him a slight nod. He slides his hands up under her bikini top and cups both of her tits. I hear the deep moan escape her lips as she moves her hands up to his and pulls his hands down away from her tits. For the first time, Jake caressed her tits and squeezed them in a hot, sexual way.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" I shout. I put a hand high in the air and give Jake a high five.

" You boys are so easy," teases Stacey.

"Yeah, we are," Jake replies, "Just show us a little skin and we will do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want? How about refill all our drinks," she shoots back, with a devilish grin.

"Well, that would require me getting of the jacuzzi and I can't do that right now," says Jake.

Stacey giggles and says, "Yeah, I guess I noticed that." She looks at me with a little smile and I smile back at her.

"Don't' look at me," I say, "I'm just as rock hard."

"Well, if I go back into the house, I'm not coming back out, and I'm going to drink everything. Besides, I think it is getting a little too hot in here, anyways," she responds.

Stacey stands up, steps out of the jacuzzi, and heads to the house. Jake and I both look at her as she, again, overtly sways her hips side to side as she walks away.

"Well, I really don't want to be sitting in the jacuzzi alone with you with a hard-on, we should follow her," Jake says.

Laughing, "Yeah, I guess that is a good idea," I reply.

With a raging hard-on of my own, I just get up and out of the jacuzzi and grab a towel and head into the house right behind Stacey. She heads straight into the kitchen and proceeds to pour three more shots of tequila. My head is already spinning from all the alcohol and from the heat of the jacuzzi. Jake follows right behind me. Standing in the kitchen, shot in our hands, we clink our glasses together and it seems like we are about to take the last shots of the night at 3:07am, another fun night.

Then, like a bolt of lightning, a great idea pops into my head! I hold my shot as the other two slam theirs down and scrunch their faces. After the burn passes, they both look at me with a puzzled look. I step closer to Stacey, grab the front of her towel, undo it, and let it drop to the floor. She is still very puzzled. I place my shot glass right between her tits and right on top of her front bikini string.

She cocks her head to the side and says, "You have got to be kidding me."

I hold the shot glass in place and use my free hand to squeeze her tits together to hold it in place. Now, with one of my hands on each of her tits squeezing them together to hold the shot in place, I bury my face between her tits and take the shot glass in my mouth. Still holding her tits, I slam my head back and down my shot. Stacey takes the shot glass from my mouth; I gulp down the harsh tequila and yell, "Titty shots!!!"

I look at Jake who is already pouring himself a shot. Stacey, at first, says, "No," but quickly realizes there is no way she is going to stop this. "Hold on, I need a shot, too; if I'm going to let you animals do this."

Jake steps in front of her with a full shot glass, places it right between her tits and follows my exact steps. As I'm pouring a shot for myself, I see Jake squeezing my wife's tits together and his face between her tits gripping the shot glass with his teeth. Then I get an even better idea. This time, I'm going to take her top off and do this on her bare chest. She is going to need another shot to allow me to do this. Jake steps back and I hand her a full shot glass.

I look at her and just smile.

As she puts her shot glass to her lips, I reach behind her neck and pull the string on her top. As she takes her shot, she grabs her top with her free hand to keep it from falling. She downs her shot, slams her glass down on the table, and gives me a playful slap. I reach around her back and untie her other tie. I reach in front of her as I lean in for a kiss. As our lips touch, she allows me to pull her top away from her chest. Her top falls to the floor, but she is covering her tits with her hands. I pull my lips from her and smile.

She gives me a mean playful look. She shrugs her shoulders and says, "You are in so much trouble. Fuck it."

She then takes her hair tie she had around her wrist and ties her hair up in a ponytail completely exposing her tits to us. I place my shot glass between her tits and hold her tits firmly together, making sure to lightly rub my thumbs in circles over her little nipples. Holding the shot glass in place, I turn to see Jake pouring himself another shot. There is no way he is going to miss this opportunity. I take my shot and slam my head back; she takes the glass, and I release her tits and Jake takes my place.

He quickly and eagerly has a hold of her tits and smashes his face right between her tits. He certainly lingers longer than expected. He is very much enjoying himself and Stacey finally must tap him on the head and tell him to take his shot. He reluctantly does. He tilts his head back and takes his shot but doesn't let go of her tits. Stacey reaches up and takes the shot glass out of his mouth. He looks right back down at her chest. His hands still covering her tits.

"Did I spill anything?" he asks, as he overtly examines her chest. He runs his tongue right between her tits up to the side of her neck. She naturally turns her head to the side giving him the side of her neck. He finally releases her tits and goes to take one of her tits in his mouth. Before he can, she puts a hand on his forehead.

"I think you have had enough, big boy," Stacey says, smiling at him.

He turns and instead of giving me a high five, he gives me a big, huge bear hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," he says to me.

"Don't thank me, thank Stacey," I laugh. He looks at Stacey who is red in the face from embarrassment and alcohol and excitement. Jake picks her up in a big, huge bear hug, lifts her off the ground with her tits squeezed against his bare chest, and spins her around. He puts her back down and grabs the sides of her face and plants a quick kiss on her lips with a loud obnoxious smooch.

"I love you guys!" His words are slurred, and we are all plastered and shit-faced at this point, having a great time. I pour three more shots. We raise our glasses together, my wife topless, and me and Jake with just swim trunks on. All three of us slam our shots down, and immediately regret taking the last shot.

Stacey and I barely make it to the kitchen sink to throw up everything, and Jake stumbles his way to the bathroom. After we all puke out the contents of our stomachs, we can be sure that our drinking is probably over. Hilariously laughing, I finish, and she is still puking in the kitchen sink. I walk through the living room to the stairs, and I hear Jake heaving into the toilet in the bathroom. I stumble up the stairs on a quest to grab some mouthwash. I find it in our bathroom and grab Stacey one of her big shirts she likes to sleep in. Somehow, I make it down the stairs and see Jake just coming out of the bathroom and Stacey taking a sip of water. I open my mouth and take a big swig and spit it into the sink. My wife and Jake do the same. I give her a big passionate kiss.

Then Jake takes my wife by the hand and pulls her to him looks at her and says, "You are the coolest chick ever, and you have amazing tits!" He plants a kiss on her lips. They kiss three or four times and I hand my wife her shirt. I stumble to the couch; the room is spinning, and I feel like I'm on a small boat out at sea. I throw two fingers in the air and say "Peace, I'm out!" I feel my body fall face first on one of our couches. It feels like falling into a cloud and I am out like a light.

I'm not sure how much time passes but somehow, I'm able to crack open one of my eyes and I see Jake and her making a sloppy, poor attempt at cleaning up the kitchen. As Jake is bringing a dish to her at the sink, he leans down and gives her kiss on the cheek. As he is walking away, he slaps her hard on the ass. Still playfully, of course. I smile and close my eyes again.

Sometime later, again I crack open my eyes, and the lights in the living room are out. Stacey and Jake are sitting next to each other on the other couch, they are kissing. They are sitting next to each other awkwardly, and then I realize they are more than kissing; they are making out! I crack a little smile and think how cool it is that they are making out like a couple of teenagers. My wife wearing just her bikini bottoms and her big, baggy, white shirt and Jake in just his swim shorts.

They are making out for a few minutes, when Jake slides his hand up the front of her shirt and plays with her tits. Her response is immediate. A deep sigh right into his face. They make out more and Jake leans her back against the couch. I see the back of his head and I see her hand holding his head with her wedding ring. He is caressing both of her tits under her shirt. They continue to make out.

This is so hot!!! I want them to keep going, but how far do I want them to go? I make sure not to move or give away any sign that I am watching. Jake starts to kiss her neck. He pulls her shirt higher and higher. He pulls her shirt just high enough to expose one of her breasts. She is rubbing her hands through his hair, and he ever so gently kisses her little nipple. She throws her head back as if it sends a lightning bolt through her body. He kisses just the tip of her little, pink nipple repeatedly. He flicks it with his tongue, and then takes her nipple and her whole tit into his mouth and eagerly sucks on it. Gently, he rhythmically sucks on her milky white breast; he moves to her other and starts to play with both. What a sight I'm witnessing!

jj6606246
jj6606246
24 Followers
12