How Far? Did it Need to Happen?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lays her on her back on the couch and moves his body on top of hers. They continue to kiss and make out like teenagers. They are trying to be so quiet, so they do not wake me. She reaches up and gets the big blanket off the back of the couch and pulls it over to cover them up. I think at that moment, she remembers I'm passed out on the other couch. While he is kissing her neck, she briefly looks in my direction. I close my eyes, so she does not see that I am watching. When is it safe for me to open my eyes? I wait a few minutes and I strain my ears to hear their kissing. I slightly open my eyes and they are both completely covered except for their heads as they continue to make out. Jake slides her shirt up over her tits and slides down under the blanket to suck and play with her breasts more. I have an image in my head of her milky white breasts with her little, pink nipples getting played with. My wife is very hot and turned on.

A few minutes go by, and suddenly, she lets out a loud gasp and moan as she catches her breath. She bites her lip. There is a lot of movement further down her body, under the blanket. I think about what I am seeing, my brain analyzes what I'm witnessing, and I develop a picture in my mind of what is happening under the blanket. His head is barely visible at the top of the blanket near her tits, but she is very much enjoying whatever he is doing. He is playing with her pussy! My brain is screaming now! I want to see what is happening! If I move and they realize I'm awake, I'm certain they would stop. There is more intense movement under the blanket, she is biting her lip and squinting her eyes shut. She starts to shake hard and squirm; it's then I realize she is getting off. Jake pops his head from under the blanket and they are both smiling at each other. She is breathing heavy, and Jake brings two of his fingers to her mouth and she sucks her juices from them, confirming my suspicion.

They continue to kiss and madly make out. I can see the outlines of their bodies under the blanket. Jake is laying between my wife's legs. Her knees are up, and her feet are flat on the couch. I just see his feet hanging out from the bottom of the blanket and I can see her cute, little feet and painted toenails poking out from the side of the blanket. The blanket is about halfway up his back, and her shirt is pulled up over her sexy white breasts as they make out.

Jake moves up a little and holds, he slowly moves back down and then back up again. I look to her knees and hips, and I realize he is pushing his hips against her, and she is pushing back. He is squeezing her tits and kissing her. She takes her hands from behind his head and slides them under the blanket. He breaks his kiss, pulls up a little and looks into her eyes and gives her a big smile. I hear the distinct sound of Velcro. I know she has her bathing suit bottoms on with her white shirt. The Velcro sound must be from his swim shorts, which means she is undoing his shorts!

I see his eyes close, and he, too, lets out a big moan. His hips are raised up higher, and I can visualize him giving her access to his dick. I so badly want to see what is happening, but the stupid blanket. She is giving him a hand job and stroking his dick. He slides one of his hands back down under the blanket and starts to play with her pussy again. Her head tilts back, as they are both moaning louder and louder. What is happening under that blanket?

They are moving harder and louder. At this point, I don't think either one of them would care if I was awake. I can see the movement of her upper arm and shoulder, and she is really working his dick hard. Then her eyes pop open, and she shakes her head at him. I hear in a faint whisper. "No, we can't do that," she whispers again and shakes her head no. Did he just try to slip his dick in my wife?

"Pull your shorts down, and I'll jerk you off," she says in a louder whisper.

He sits up pushing off the blanket, exposing her topless chest. He is up on his knees and the blanket falls down his back. His shorts are open, and I catch a glimpse of her hand around his cock as he is kneeling between her legs, pulling his shorts down. To my relief, she still has her bottoms on. He shimmies his shorts down to his knees, leans forward on his hands, and covers them both back up with the blanket. I see his shorts bunch down around his feet just outside of the blanket's reach. She starts to stroke him harder and faster. He must be fingering her hard and they are both about to get off on each other.

"No, we can't do that!" she half whispers and half quietly screams. A few more minutes of action. "Fuck!" I hear her whisper. She turns her head to look at me, and I close my eyes. Then, I hear the words that are a punch to my gut. She whispers, "Do you have a condom?"

She thinks I'm still asleep.

My eyes squeeze tighter shut. Ouch... that hurt.

I can't hear his response, but I know the answer is no, because she responds, "Then we really can't do it, I'll jerk you off instead, and you can cum on my tits."

Wow! What the fuck do I do? In my head, I'm pissed off because she just decided she would fuck him -- though, I'm proud of her for asking for the condom. However, part of me is so turned on, that I can't believe I want to watch them fuck. My eyes are closed, and I am listening to their deep moans and heavy breathing. I open my eyes and see them locked in hot passion. Jake is fully naked on top of my wife, and the only thing between her and his dick, is the thin piece of cloth of her bathing suit bottoms. They are both bringing each other to an incredible climax. He has two or three fingers deep in her, and she is jerking him off hard. Then I notice that the blanket starts to move more and more. The blanket is pulled up to halfway up his back again. He pulls her hand up from under the blanket and holds her face as he kisses her. She shakes her head no again. He seems to still be trying to get his cock in her after she has already told him no.

They continue to move and squirm under the blanket. The passion and excitement they must be feeling, and my own dick is rock hard. I catch a glimpse of color near the bottom of the blanket, a color that matches her bikini. Oh shit! I scream in my head.

I see her bikini bottoms bunched around only one of her ankles, peeking out from under the blanket. Her sexy, painted toenails and her bikini bottoms dangling around her ankle and over the side of the couch. In my head, the world freezes and time stops as my brain finally screams, "Holy fuck! She is naked! She has no bottoms on!"

He lifts her shirt up over her head and pulls her shirt all the way off and drops it to the floor. He kicks his shorts the rest of the way off his feet. They are both completely naked now under that blanket. Fuck my stomach is in knots, I feel like I'm going to puke, but I don't move. I just watch.

"We can't, we have to stop!" she breathes right into his face, as he kisses her hard on the mouth. With one hard, smooth thrust, he drives his hips forward and her eyes pop wide open. I think she just took him in and doesn't know what to do. Her body and mind must have wanted it so bad, that she couldn't stop him. He holds for just a moment and kisses her deeply. She wraps her arms around his neck, and she bites her lip, closes her eyes tight, and nods her head yes

"Go slow, we can't be loud," she whispers.

He thrusts again. Nice, long, hard, slow, and deep. They kiss hard and passionately, her hand on the back of his head. He moves down and back up and starts a slow, long rhythm. Oh fuck, he is having sex with my wife. I am so rock hard I'm about to burst. I hate them both so much. What a sexy, hot, passionate, wonderful, indescribable feeling to watch the love of your life have sex.

She breaks their kiss, and she looks right into his eyes with a look of passion, heat, instinct, guilt, and fear -- all at the same time. He smiles at her, she smiles back. He puts his forehead to hers and whispers something to her that I cannot hear. Whatever he says relieves her tension. She smiles bigger, places her hand on the side of his face, and then he rocks her hard with his deepest, hardest thrust. Her eyes widen and she lets out an "Ohhhh fuuuuck," and exhales right into his face. He buries his face in her neck and starts faster, deeper thrusts.

Again and again, he is trying to push deeper and deeper; he starts to increase his pace even more. They get into a nice rhythm with each other, the moans and the sounds of sex are amazing. I'm so torn inside, and I know I should be screaming mad and fly off this couch, but my wife is in the middle of having wonderfully beautiful sex, and I can't take this away from her. I don't feel jealous. I feel proud that she is my wife.

They are kissing and moaning. After a few more minutes, he is driving into her hard and fast; she is moaning louder and louder; he is rocking her back and forth. She lifts her leg up to the back of the couch, to spread wider to let him drive deeper.

I then realize I must see this. I must see everything. They are locked in an embrace, his face buried in her neck, and his eyes squeezed shut.

I make my move.

I slide off the couch and sneak over to their couch. They are locked into each other, they don't see me or sense my approach. I sit on the floor right next to her face. I slowly pull the blanket off them onto the floor. Fully exposed, Jake is between my wife's legs thrusting deep into her. Just as the blanket is about to fall to the floor, my wife opens her eyes, and we lock eyes for a long second. She covers her face with both hands and bursts into sobbing tears. She has been caught. Jake doesn't realize yet what is happening, and is thrusting deeper and deeper, still rocking her back and forth as I watch. He is really giving her the full length of his dick, hard and fast.

"Jake!" she screams loud loudly between sobs.

He then stops looks at her and sees her crying. He then sees me. He locks eyes with me. He closes his eyes and lowers his head. "Oh fuck," is all he says.

I take Stacey by one of her hands and squeeze it hard. I take her chin and turn her head towards me. She is covering her eyes still with her other hand, as she can't look at me. I kiss her on the lips. She is still crying. I put my hand on Jake's shoulder and with a big smile I tell him, "Don't stop."

He looks me straight in the eyes, "Are you sure?" he humbly asks.

I smile, "Yeah. You two need to do this." He looks at me with a smile, as he thrusts forward slowly. He is still looking at me and he pushes inside her again.

"Slow," I say. I look to her, and she locks eyes with me still sobbing.

"I'm so sorry," she cries.

I smile at her and kiss her. I take her hand and put it on my dick so she can feel how rock hard I am. She squeezes me through my shorts. I reach down for my shorts and release my hot throbbing cock. She wraps her hand around my dick and I almost explode. As I lean into her for another kiss she grabs the back of my head with her free hand squeezes me in tight. "I'm so sorry," she keeps whispering in my ear, as she strokes my dick, as she gets rocked by Jake.

What an odd situation this is. My wife crying, hugging me; my face buried in her neck; her sobbing in my ear telling me how sorry she is, her hand wrapped around my cock, as I feel her body rocking back and forth. I kiss her again.

I tell her, "Stop crying. This is the hottest thing I have ever seen. You two need to finish this, it's okay." I kiss her again. As I kiss her, I can feel her sob change to a nervous laugh.

Jake rocks her again.

I pull away, but don't let go of her hand. As I look into her eyes, I tell Jake, "Kiss her so she knows it's okay."

He leans in to kiss her, she closes her eyes and squeezes my dick hard, as Jake thrusts deep up into her hips. They continue to kiss, and she will not let go of my dick. His thrusts are getting deeper and quicker. She breaks their kiss and looks me right in the eyes. He is rocking her good now. I tell her, "I love you; you are beautiful."

She laughs and wipes a tear away from her eye, "I love you, too. I'm sorry. Thank you."

Jake looks at me, as he is inside my wife rocking her back and forth. "You guys are fuckin' awesome! I love you guys!"

We laugh, "We love you, too, Jake." Then, he really starts to get going. She lets go of my dick. I sit back and watch. Both completely naked and both deep in passion with each other. She gets back into a rhythm with him, and they are both getting close.

"You have to pull out and put it on my tits," she says, looking into his eyes with a big smile.

"Fuck, you are so tight, you feel so good. I'm going to cum all over you," he replies, and plants another big kiss on her.

He pushes her harder and harder. Faster and faster. I think in my head, yeah, you probably should pull out, but I don't want you to; at the same time, I want to see him blow his load all over her tits.

He is banging away on my wife with hard, fast determination, getting deeper and deeper. Her feet are up in the air, spread out and she is getting rocked hard. Her cute, little feet flail in the air with every hard thrust he gives her. He lifts himself up and wraps his arms under her legs and increases his fucking even faster and harder. She can hardly contain herself. Damn, he is fucking her so hard and so fast. Her eyes close tight and she arches her back as the sensation washes through her body. She is cumming all over his dick. He doesn't even slow down and just keeps pounding into her pussy. I can hear the slapping of their bodies. He is fucking the air out of her lungs, and all she can do is moan and take it.

Then bang, he pushes deep and hard -- and freezes. It looks as if every muscle in his body locks up at once. His ass muscles clench, he is deep inside my wife. He pulls back but her hands go to grab his ass and her heels dig in tightly to the back of his legs.

"Stacey!" he shouts as a warning, but he cannot escape. She does the same thing to me when she doesn't want me to pullout. He is in her clutches now and he couldn't pull out even if he tried to. He realizes she won't let him out and with one loud yell of her name...

"Staaaaceeeey!"

He freezes... "Ohhhhh fuuuuuck! Shhhhhit! Fuck!"

He blasts his load deep into her painting the inside of her pussy. He pushes even deeper, another shot; pushes deeper again, and then with one loud grunting exhale, he blasts his final hot load deep in between her hips.

"Deeper," he whispers. His instincts have kicked in and he gives her another deep thrust trying to get what he just gave her as deep into her body as possible. He wants his load in her as deep as possible and he wants it to stick and to stay.

My wife at that second, opens her eyes and turns to me. She cries, smiles, laughs, and giggles -- is feeling every single emotion possible -- as she reaches for my hand. She softly says, "Rick, he just cummed inside me."

"I know he did honey, take it all," I say, as I lean in and kiss her.

12