How Firm a Foundation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you comfortable there?" Stephen asked with concern. "You should sit here."

"No. This is better. I like sitting on the floor." she smiled, rubbing her belly and patting his knee. "Tell us everything. Every detail. What exactly happened?"

"Well... I... I was supposed to be away tonight at a conference but it was cancelled. I figured I'd give Kay a surprise. You know, take her out for dinner. She was... in the bedroom..." he faltered.

"And she was fucking another man?" Karen suggested bluntly, emphasising the word "fucking" somewhat sensually.

"No. She was alone. Well. I thought she was! She was in the bedroom kneeling on the floor... and... I thought she was waiting for me! But she wasn't! She was waiting for someone else!"

"What did she say when she saw you?"

"She didn't see me, that's it! She was wearing a blindfold! "

"A blindfold!" My wife gasped.

"She has no idea I was even there! She doesn't know I saw her!"

"Oh, fuck! So, explain it!"

Stephen went on to describe how, lured by loud music coming from the bedroom, he'd found his wife kneeling on the floor, blindfold, her wrists tied together behind her back. Karen took especial interest when Stephen told us she was dressed like a slut and made him describe everything. His face burned as he described that her tight pink sweater was cut so short that it revealed the undersides of her boobs.

"Could you see her nipples?" Karen asked hungrily.

"When she arched her back, yeah." Graham nodded miserably.

Kay also wore a tiny white skirt with pink panties, white stockings with large white bows and ridiculous nine-inch platform high-heels. A thin gold necklace adorned her delicious athletic abdomen - Kay's rather tiny, like Karen. Tight little body, perfectly formed. Amazing perky tits with nipples pointing to Heaven! Picturing her dressed like a bimbo was making me hard so I took a seat in the armchair. Kay wore a choker around her neck; a small pink hand-bag and vibrator were on the floor beside her. "And she had glitter make-up on her cheek bones and a big pink bow in her hair!"

When Stephen added how, on hearing his step, Kay had arched her back for him, parting her legs and sticking out her tongue, Karen, without any indication that she was about to do so, wrenched open the top of her housecoat revealing her bare breasts.

I nearly died! Poor Stephen nearly swallowed his own tongue!

Flushed, fanning herself with her tiny hand, she apologised to the both of us. "I... I can't help it! It's my hormones. They are out of control right now." She bit her lip, looking earnestly up at Stephen. She made big puss-and-boots eyes. He stared at her breasts like a deer in head-lights. She stood up on her knees to give him a better look. "Look how hard my nipples are! Seriously! They're like this all the fucking time!" and she pinched them hard, twisting them and rubbing them, enjoying his mesmerised expression.

My prick was solid in my trousers now, watching from the arm-chair.

Pleading, she said, "I'm horny all the fucking time. It's such a pain. It's just... picturing Kay like that...Please? Please let me do this! Is that okay? Can you just ignore me and go on."

I offered no objection of course. Neither did Stephen. And no wonder. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Nearly eight months' pregnant, suffice it to say, Karen's breasts have never looked so fucking delicious.

"She... she was wearing a leash. On her collar." Stephen went on distractedly, after a very long time. He could not tear his eyes away from her.

What did you do?" Karen urged, saucily. "Did you put your cock in her mouth?"

"I... I... er." Stephen stammered, "I... I was just about to. Yeah. I actually had my cock in my hand and was just about to say something when another man's voice called out from the bathroom!"

"What! Oh my fucking gawd!!! There was actually... who was it? What did he say?"

"I... I don't know who he was, I never saw him. He called out, "Little bird, you better not be playing with your pussy out there."

Karen gasped.

"I'm not, Daddy. I'm just waiting patiently for Daddy to come and fuck my little mouth."

"Good girl. I'll be out in a moment. Just taking a piss."

"You can piss on me Daddy, if you like. You can piss in my mouth if want to. I don't mind. I'll do anything Daddy wants because I'm Daddy's little cum-rag!"

"Cum-rag!" Karen gasped and unbelievably, to our surprise, she reached climax! A mini-orgasm but strong enough to send a massive jolt through her followed by small spasms of pleasure. All from twisting her nipples!

Stephen was shocked and allowed her to force her way between his legs so she could collapse on his lap, her face on his belly and chest. He stroked her bare back tenderly and searching me for guidance. I approved with a reassuring nod.

After five minutes, Karen, still crumpled in his lap managed to ask, "What happened then? What did you do?"

"I..." Stephen looked ashamed. "I ran away before he came out. They... they never even knew I was there!"

Stephen's prick solid now and in Karen's hand when she sat back on her heels. She'd whipped it out of his boxers with the skill of a card shark and was wanking him gently like it was no big deal.

"And you don't know who he was?" she inquired.

"I... I actually thought it was Tom." he said looking at me.

"Me? Why on earth would you think that?"

"I don't know. It all happened so fast and I had so much adrenaline going through me. It was his voice. I recognised it. I was sure it was... someone I knew well."

"And that's why you came here?" Karen grinned teasingly, still stroking his manhood. Her smile was so sexy it was captivating. "You thought my husband was fucking your wife, so you came here to... what? To fuck his wife? Were you going to take revenge and fuck me, Stephen?"

Stephen agonized, making Karen grin with delight. She closed her breasts around his shaft and worked gently up and down for several bliss-filled minutes before taking him in her mouth and giving him the blowjob to end all blowjobs.

My wife is fucking clever. I'll give her that.

This was calculated.

Had been from the start.

Stephen was near to a nervous breakdown when he'd come shambling in out of the rain. Now, he was euphoric, so lust drunk on endorphins he was practically on cloud nine.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good in my mouth. Your cock is so fucking beautiful. I fucking love it." Karen moaned and licked and kissed and sucked, maintaining eye-contact, driving Stephen insane. "I know who Kay is fucking, sweetheart. She's fucking your father."

She added this bombshell in the same sex-talk tone of voice, still licking his cock like a candy apple, so it took Stephen several long moments to hit home. It was fascinating to watch the truth sink in. But inevitably, it did.

The poor guy made a weird guttural moan and flinched like he'd just been slapped. He tried to get to his feet. Karen stopped him by standing on her knees and shoving his chest, letting her robe fall to the floor. "Hey, wait. Wait a second, honey."

Stephen struggled. Taking hold of her shoulders he gently tried to push her away, watching her naked breasts jiggle at the same time but she slipped free and clamped around his waist like a wrestler.

"Karen... are you... you're not serious, are you?" he pleaded. "This is a joke, right? My Dad wouldn't..." he didn't continue, thinking that his dad... would.

My wife held tight - there was no removing her. And she stayed that way, like a barnacle on a rock until he calmed down and sagged, defeated in the chair. She held him so long that his cock was totally soft and his pubic bush had left an imprint between her boobs. She caressed his cheek lovingly, kissing his chest and cuddling.

"It's just naughty, dirty sex. He's been fucking her for... well, for ages now! Months and months. Since the month he stayed at yours. When his house was being fixed up." she told him.

Poor guy. He looked dumb-struck, like he wanted to yell or run away or cry all at the same time.

Karen hugged him and held him for a long time until he started to hug her back. She stroked his hair and made him hold her.

I couldn't take my eyes off her bare ass as he held her - the robe pooled around her on the floor. I wanted him to touch her. I wanted to watch him caress that beautiful ass. Instantly, I felt like a fucking heel because he was sobbing.

"But Karen, that was nearly six months ago! You mean they've been at it all this time? My Dad? My own father? Are you sure?" But as he said it, he knew she was right. He had recognised the voice. "How... how did it start? And... and... oh God!"

"It started because he saw the picture of James in your bedroom." Karen confided.

"Ah, not that fucking picture! I knew we should've taken it down but Kay wouldn't let me."

The picture she referred to, of course, was the close up of James Thompson's massive cock stretching out Kay's pink pussy while he held her in the degrading Full-Nelson position.

My wife Karen was the first to pose for the degrading, filthy portrait. It still hangs proudly in James's apartment for everyone to see - no longer in the bedroom - it hangs pride of place in his sitting room! A gigantic framed photograph of my wife, impaled on his cock in a head-lock with her legs pinned back, feet up in the air and her pussy stretched obscenely around his thick glistening prick.

When Sam, Kay and Michelle first saw this degrading piece of misogynistic filth they were appalled, as you'd expect. They even gave her some grief about it. But as nasty as the picture is... it's sexy as hell. Naughty. Next thing you know, they all wanted one. So, our wives forced James to recreate the filthy pose each in turn and then they made us, the husbands, a gift of them. So, Graham, Stephen, Craig and I each have hanging in our bedrooms a photograph of our wife impaled on James Thompson's massive cock.

It's an incredible portrait. Mind blowing, to be honest. I still masturbate to mine a year and a half later - I'll wager Graham, Stephen and Craig do the same but at the same time, it's a humiliating source of pain.

"It was one day you were out. Kay walked in and found your Dad masturbating to the picture. She ran away half terrified. She didn't know what to do. She was going to tell you but was too scared you'd go mad. Nothing was said about it but a few days later, when you were out, he called her into the bedroom. He said it was disgusting and that he was going to have to tell Kay's parents, etc. And he... he blackmailed her."

Graham turned green and looked like he was going to faint.

"He made her suck his cock. Right there in front of the picture. And he shot his spunk all over her face. That was supposed to be it but then he wanted a second blowjob. And then another and another. He enjoyed making her beg for his cock. Liked it when she pulled it out of his trousers. And... at first it was just blowjobs in front of the picture. He'd shoot his load on her face, her tits. Then she was getting naked and then he was fucking her.

"No..."

"Kay started to enjoy it. She enjoyed the way he... used her. He's a misogynist. He's a fucking pig. A real brute, I'm sorry to say. He degrades her. Treats her like a slut. And... well, Kay likes it. She's really turned on by... being used."

"Being used?"

"You don't do that. You're a perfect gentleman." she smiled. "Which I happen to know already." She kissed his soft manhood.

"He treats her like a slut? Did she tell you this?"

"Oh, yeah. We tell each other everything. Plus, I got to watch them once."

"What?!" Stephen and I cried together.

"It was a fluke really. I just happened to stop in at your house to visit Kay when she was getting ready for him. She was wearing a tiny bikini, like, a micro bikini. Not the kind of bikini you can wear on a public beach, if you understand. Not unless you wanna get arrested, that is. Leg-warmers too and proper fuck-me shoes. Her hair was up in two ponytails. She looked the perfect slut. A minute later your Dad showed up and they thought it'd be fun if I watched. I didn't take part, or anything.

"What did he do to her?"

"Er... well. They sat on the couch together and we were just talking at first but..." she grinned. "He kept putting his fingers in her mouth." She giggled. "It's quite hard to have a conversation with your friend when the fellow next to her keeps sticking his fingers in her mouth."

Stephen looked ill.

"But we kept on chatting. Then your Dad would pull her bikini aside and man-handle her titties. He ordered her to part her legs and expose herself, which she did and open her mouth so he could spit into it. He's a dirty bugger but Kay loved it. Her pussy was soaking! He'd make her spit onto it and he'd savagely rub her pussy juice all over her body. He'd make her spit in his hand and rub her own saliva all over her face. He made me spit in his hand too. But that's all I did.

Stephen gulped hard again.

He likes to make it real messy. He really fucks her throat deep and smears the goo all over her face and tits. He chokes her and wanks her pussy really, really hard 'til she cums."

Stephen turned green but he wanted to hear more. His prick was visibly returning to hardness in Karen's hands.

"Oh, her ass! He loves fucking her asshole. He fucks her ass much more than her cunt, pulling it open and spitting in it. He's obsessed a bit, come to think of it. And she loves it. She frigs her pussy while he fucks her and squirts like crazy. I think she came like, six times doing this."

"But... We've never had anal sex!" Graham whined.

Karen stood up on her knees for Stephen to enjoy the sight of her breasts once more, her nipples stiffening. She encouraged him to touch and tentatively he rubbed his thumbs over them, making Karen sigh appreciatively.

"He likes Kay to talk filth." she continued. "He chokes her and makes her stick her tongue out so he can spit on it, asking things like, are you a good girl? Stuff like that. She acts like a depraved little nympho for him and always calls him Daddy. I watched your father stuff his balls into her mouth until she started choking. She was laughing. He shaves his balls too, if you want to know." she added, giggling. "She loves deep-throating him, you know, gagging to the point where she can't breathe and all the yucky throat goo he rubs in her face, ruining her make-up. You know..." she confided. "His cock looks a bit like yours. A really fat bulbous head. Really, really nice to suck. Like a big, juicy plumb."

She kissed his erection as she spoke, licking and teasing. He groaned with pleasure as she gave it a full peck on the tip. Wrapping both her tiny hands around his shaft, she rubbed his penis against her tits and slowly allowed a long trail of saliva to fall from her mouth, onto his cock-head.

"Did he do anything... to you, Karen?" Stephen asked.

My wife smiled suggestively, kissing his dick slowly, exploring it with her mouth.

"No. He was a real gentleman, in fact. He even kissed my hand. No. All I did was watch. He uses Kay like a dirty little slut, sure, but he was utterly charming to me. Kay told me she'd never cum so hard in her life. She likes being watched. Your Dad's friends find this terribly amusing."

"What did you say? His friends?" Stephen gasped; a combination of shock and pleasure as Karen stretched her small mouth around the head of his dick, enveloping it. "What did you say?" Stephen repeated. Mouth full of cock, my wife winked and started bobbing her head up and down. He responded with his hips, fucking her and cupping her boobs, pinching the nipples hard, rolling them.

She released his dick only to continue making love to it; making out with the tip, forcing the point of her tongue into his piss-hole and spitting her saliva down his shaft which she then licked lovingly and slowly, up and down both sides, maintaining eye-contact with Stephen the whole time.

God. She's a good cock-sucker. I could watch her suck cock for hours!

"Your Dad takes your little wife down to his bowling club and parades her around like a little sex-starved whore. She always wears a disgusting little outfit - like, a tiny skirt with no panties and a tiny crop top with her hair up in pig-tails and he makes her sit in the laps of all the dirty old men."

Stephen's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"No one gets to fuck her except your Dad." she added, licking Stephen's balls like a snow-cone. "Only your Dad gets to fuck her but the men do practically everything else to her. They make her sit in their laps and light their cigars. And they lift up her top and help themselves, playing with and groping her and stuff."

"Stuff! What stuff?"

"They make her kiss them. Suck on their gross tongues. Degrading shit. They make her kneel on the floor so they can put their cigars in her asshole and they make her lap up whiskey they intentionally spill onto the floor."

She smiled as Stephen's prick flexed in her hand.

"The first night she was there, she accidentally climaxed in front of them. Had a full fucking orgasm. They didn't even fuck her but they were passing her roughly around, taking turns feeling her up and sticking their big fingers into her pussy. It all got too much for her and she had a full-on fucking orgasm. The men were fucking delighted! As you'd imagine."

Sucking his balls lovingly, her hand wanked him expertly, from the base to the tip, squeezing the base making the veins pop out.

"They make her striptease to music; serve them snacks and drinks and stuff. Sometimes she'll masturbate for them and they'll pour their drinks all over her. Pour alcohol into her pussy and take turns licking her asshole. Stuff like that."

She closed her mouth around his cock once more, bobbing energetically, the back of her throat making gurking noises as she deep-throated him, hungry for his cum.

"What else? Please tell me more!!"

"The old guys wanked into a shot glass once and when it was full to the brim Kay poured it all over her own face and tits for them."

Stephen was gone! Lust consumed him! His hips were thrusting hard, fucking my wife's face. Karen only broke off so she could ram her tongue into his mouth, groaning with pleasure as their lips locked. Stephen grabbed the back of her head, and practically ate her face while she squeezed her amazing breasts around his shaft, pleasuring him with a tit-fuck.

It all got a bit too much for her too. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive right now and she wasn't exaggerating when she'd told us all earlier that she's constantly horny. Orgasm took her a second time. My wife started to cum! Hard!

Clutching his dick so tight that it made his veins and mushroom head look like they were gonna pop, Karen thrashed her clitoris with her free hand as her whole body climaxed in pleasure. Stephen gripped her hard, still kissing her deeply with his eyes closed.

I may as well have not been in the room as they made love. You could tell she loved every second of Stephen's mouth and hands on her. He caressed her hair, her bare back, holding her breasts around his prick which he gently fucked, kissing her all the while.

When she finally broke contact, sitting back upon her heels, she was flushed and dazed and smiling goofily up at him. His swollen member was enraged, red and ready to explode. Notwithstanding, Karen patted it like it was a small friendly gerbil then began rummaging through her discarded housecoat. To our surprise she produced her mobile phone.

"Earlier, when I showed John out to the door, I called Kay and told her what happened. She knows you're here." she said.

This had a sobering effect on Stephen, who blinked uncertainly. I did too, I must admit.

"If you want to," Karen continued, once more taking hold of Stephen's furious hard-on, "You can stay here and cum all over my little face." she smiled, kissing the head of his dick. "We can go upstairs and you can screw me as many times as you wish. My horny little husband won't mind, will you darling?" she asked me.