How Firm a Foundation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head dutifully.

"Or you can go home and watch your Dad do some very, very nasty things to your little wife. She knows you're coming and she wants you to watch. And afterwards, you get to reclaim her and empty these beautiful big balls inside her cheating pussy or all over her body or even up her tight little asshole if you want." She licked his testicles sexily. Her eyes glinting.

Stephen was unsure for the longest moment. God! What a choice!

"I'll... I'll go home."

Karen's face beamed and she jumped up onto her feet with a cheer. "Good choice! Kiss these goodbye." she playfully ordered, making him kiss her boobs and pulling him up out of the seat.

They embraced intimately, holding each other tightly for a long while. Stephen's hands lingered on her beautiful pregnant belly while she caressed his erect cock one last time.

"Tom'll give you a lift home." she said as Stephen helped her into her robe. "Go enjoy yourself. And remember, it's just sex. Dirty, filthy, gorgeous, wonderful sex. Everyone likes it a little differently. That doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I happen to know she loves you very, very much." she said kissing him one last time on the mouth.

It must've taken fifteen minutes for our dicks to soften. We still had erections as I drove Stephen home.

Karen was in bed when I got home but she was excited to show me the text that Stephen and Kay had just sent her. I threw off my clothes and leaped naked into bed beside her, my dick stiffening.

"Look at this."

The photo showed the side of Stephen's face while behind him was Kay and her father-in-law. She was wearing garish, pink, six-inch heels and black fish-net ankle socks. She was also wearing a sheer body leotard but it had been pulled right up to her collar bones and pink collar, revealing her entirely naked body. Sitting on her heels with her elbows behind her on the couch, her legs were spread apart and Stephen's father, fully clothed, was playing with her clit in one hand and holding her chin in the other as he kissed her mouth. With her eyes closed, she looked ready to receive whatever brutal treatment was coming her way.

"Fuck!" I gasped, drinking in the sight of her luscious tits and bare cunt lips, squashed by those strong fingers.

"It's been a long day," my wife smiled, taking my dick in her hand and I've been waiting for this since this morning!"

"Karen..." I wondered. "Did you and Kay set this whole thing up?"

"What do you mean?" she asked grinning.

"So Stephen wouldn't go ape-shit when he found out his Dad was fucking his wife?"

She closed her mouth around the head of my cock and mumbled the answer, making me laugh. I couldn't understand her of course but I didn't ask her to stop. The clever little glint in her eyes somewhat gave the game away anyhow.

Fuck! I love this clever, sneaky little woman!

The End.