All Comments on 'How Hazel Became Oak'

by trobson808

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
very good

I really like this story, but the very part was the last 2 pages I could not stop reading this would make a good story for there Halloween contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i couldn't stop reading this beautiful story - now its early morning here and only 4 hours sleep till work !! . thank you and may you continue posting here. xo

VetusNoctuaVetusNoctuaover 5 years ago
Lovely Story

I'm glad that this story caught my eye! Very well done! As one who reads mainly for the story and secondarily for the sex, I did come away from the ending with the feeling that it was a bit truncated. My impression is that you have two plot lines here. The overt plot line that addresses how Hazel became Oak is handled very nicely! The more covert plot line is left hanging. I wish that the story had at least lasted until the final meeting with Eve that Beth expected would give them a better understanding of what had happened and why. Is there enough left to be said to justify a part 2?

trobson808trobson808over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments. I will certainly think about extending this. I’m quite interested myself to see what happens.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Ridiculous...

...no, not the story but the fact that a writer as good as you keeps readers waiting so long for a new tale. I know it's not a good idea to overload people but five to eight years is ridiculous! Anyway, trobson, this is a very decent fantasy with an interesting theme and it makes a very good read. Please don't keep your audience waiting another eight years.

trobson808trobson808over 5 years agoAuthor
Extended Epilogue

Following a comment that said that readers might like to know more about what happened next, I wrote an extended epilogue. So if you reach the end of this story and want to know more, you could try reading that too. Its called "How Hazel Became Oak - Epilogue" Enjoy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous