How Hazel Became Oak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the Chosen One is arraigned on the altar, the High Priestess takes up her position and the final sister, whose role is to serve the High Priestess, kneels behind her or at her side.

Once all is prepared, the awakening of the senses can begin. The true sacred climax requires that all the senses be engaged and in harmony and in this the whole coven should participate. The sights, sounds and smells of the ceremony cannot be left to chance. Use harmonious colour, the soft slight of candles. Move lightly and gracefully and allow the play of shadow and light on the human form to please the sight. Do not use music between the procession and recession, it can be distracting, rather allow the music of the human voice through softly spoken words of love and encouragement.

The incantations of the ceremony and the moans and cries that accompany arousal bring pleasure to the hearing. But it is the sense of touch that is the most important of the five senses for the awakening, it lies dormant in us, protecting us from harm but insensitive and localised. It must be awakened fully so that the full pleasure of which the body is capable can be experienced. In this the anointing of the skin with oil serves a joint purpose, sensitising the skin as well as awakening the sense of smell. Oil the entire body, watch the reaction of the Chosen One, talk to her gently and softly. Be inventive, do not restrict yourself to the use of your hands alone, we are fashioned by nature as the users of tools, use items with different textures, use warmth and cold. Above all be gentle, respectful and loving. By these means the full aim of the awakening of the senses will be realised, every part of the body being brought alive.

A word of caution, do not give too much attention at this stage to areas of the body which are already naturally sensitive, the yoni, the breasts, particularly the nipples, and the anus. They must be anointed along with the rest of the body, but they will be more the focus of the Arousal.

The Arousal

In some versions of the ceremony the Awakening and the Arousal are seen as indistinguishable, together forming an ongoing act of stimulation which starts slowly and becomes more intensive over time. While it is true that the Awakening of the Senses is arousing in and of itself, it is not the primary purpose of that stage of the ceremony. The purpose of the Arousal on the other hand is specifically to raise the sexual energy to the point at which Orgasm is imminent and to do this so that the High Priestess and the Chosen One reach this point at exactly the same time.

It goes without saying that this is difficult to achieve in practice and where the sacred Orgasm of High Priestess and the Chosen One are not coincident there is no shame.

The method of the arousal is similar to the Awakening but at this stage the focus of stimulation is gradually moved to the yoni, clitoris, breasts, anus and other areas of the body according to the preferences of the recipients. Both the Chosen One and the High Priestess are encouraged to share their individual preferences when preparing for the ceremony, and where possible these should be incorporated into the Arousal. The use of both oral and manual stimulation is encouraged

The Great Rite

The Great Rite or Sacred Orgasm is the climax of the Ceremony. It is both the sexual climax and energy release of the simultaneous Sacred Orgasm of both the Chosen One and the High Priestess. To bring on the Sacred Orgasm the High Priestess will penetrate the Chosen One using the hilt of the Athame and through this channel, the Goddess herself penetrates the Chosen One. Celebrants need to fully understand the great power that can be released. The Chosen One in particular, may experience sensations so powerful that she is overcome, she may lose consciousness, her body may move convulsively, even violently as the orgasmic waves flow through her body. The sisters must ensure that she does not come to any harm at this time. Above all the Chosen One must remain within the Sacred Circle until her Climax is complete and the Goddess has left her body. She is physically and spiritually open to external forces from the moment of penetration until the Goddess withdraws and not all forces from the Astral Plain are benevolent.

Homage

The sacred Orgasm will take its course and will peak and eventually wane. The climax can often last longer than would be usual in human sexual intercourse, but it will eventually subside. A feeling of great peace and satiation is left behind. The Goddess leaves behind an overwhelming feeling of oneness with the universe. The coven will pay homage to the Goddess, giving thanks for what has passed.

Recession

After the closing liturgy the Sisters will replace their robes and gently assist the Chosen One to rise. She will need support, they cover her in a ceremonial robe in colours pertinent to the season and weave seasonal flowers into her hair. They may honour her in a suitable manner of their choosing. The High Priestess will dissolve the sacred circle and the sisters depart from the chamber, led by the High Priestess. If the chamber has more than one door it is fitting that the celebrants leave following a different path to that via which they entered.

*****

I closed the Book of Lore deep in thought. I had already arranged to meet the High Priestess that very evening and now I felt better prepared to help make the ceremony one which would live in our memories for ever.

We met in the cosy living room of the small cottage in which the High Priestess lived alone. I was a little surprised that there were just the two of us. I had expected both Willow and Ash, both sisters who were deep in their understanding of the Lore, to be present, but it seemed that the High Priestess wanted to keep things between the two of us, at least for the time being.

She opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses and we sat comfortably on her sofa staring into the fire of crackling logs that warmed the room against the chill of the late September evening. We talked of this and that as we sat in the firelight. I let her take the conversation where she would, but this was far removed from the business- like evening I had been expecting, nevertheless I was enjoying her company and the wine was good.

Finally, she brought up the topic of the ceremony. "We must meet Eve again as soon as possible," she said, "it's not long to go now until the ceremony."

"Certainly, " I replied, "We should introduce her to Willow and Ash and begin her preparation."

The High Priestess was silent for a moment.

"All In good time," she said, "I would like you to meet Eve again before we bring in the other sisters."

"Of course, High Priestess, I will do as you ask. May I ask why? It seems an unusual request, as you say, time is short, and Eve must be fully prepared."

The High Priestess looked carefully at me before speaking. "Hazel," she said, "How long have we known each other?"

"I don't remember exactly, I said, "but it must be ten years or even more."

She nodded, "I am your High Priestess, but I also think of you as a friend. What I am about to tell you I would not reveal to the other sisters and when you hear what I have to say I hope you will understand." She lowered her eyes and paused. I waited for her to continue, wondering what was to come.

"Hazel, I was not entirely honest with you after our meeting with Eve and for that I can only apologise. I can only plead that I was taken by surprise. I told you that I had seen something in the Chosen One, but that she was closed to me. The second part of that was untrue. I glimpsed then something of which I am now certain." She spoke quietly but with conviction.

"Deep within her there is a power which yearns to be released. It seems to me to be a force for good but of that I cannot be certain, the forces of darkness are cunning and may disguise themselves. I am not so adept in the powers of divination as to be infallible. And there is another thing..." She paused and now, suddenly, she looked vulnerable. I saw not the strong High Priestess, but a slender framed woman with her large dark eyes, bright in the firelight with the moisture of imminent tears. I reached out to her and placed my hand on her forearm. She placed her other hand on mine and seemed to gather strength from my touch. She took my hand in hers brought it to her lips and kissed it.

"Thank you, Hazel," she said and, gathering her thoughts, continued. "You know It's nearly four years now since I lost Sarah." I confess I had not realised that so much time had passed since the tragedy. Sarah, The High Priestess' partner, a beautiful and vivacious woman two years her junior, had contracted a fast growing brain cancer and despite both medical intervention and all that we could do in rites of healing died within six weeks of being diagnosed.

"My soul is weary from grief, it has clouded my sight for so long," she went on. "Hazel, Eve reminds me so much of Sarah..." She tailed off. The sudden realisation hit me, and I gripped her arm so tightly that the High Priestess flinched.

"Sorry," I said, unclenching my fingers, "you think Sarah's soul is somehow trapped within Eve don't you?"

"Yes, that is what I have seen. I cannot explain it, only tell you what has been revealed to me. Sarah must be freed. She called to me. It was not Eve undressing before me last week, it was Sarah. Every movement, every nuance of posture cried out her name. That was why I stopped her undressing completely." She bowed her head, and now the tears flowed freely, "I couldn't bear it."

I took the sobbing woman in my arms and held her until she was able to contain her grief and her body relaxed. Finally, she looked up and smiled a rather wan smile.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "You came here expecting a practical discussion about the ceremony, not to have to deal with four years of suppressed grief."

"Beth, you are my friend as well as my High Priestess," I said, using her real name as I did far too infrequently in those days. "Whatever you need and whenever you need it I am here."

"I know that," she smiled with more warmth, "and I am going to need it. Let me wash my face and I'll explain what I think we need to do." She stood up then, and left the room, calling, "top up the glasses," as she closed the door behind her.

A few minutes later Beth returned, she had changed into a soft silver-grey ankle-length robe from which only her small bare feet and hands protruded. Her hair was freshly brushed and although her eyes were still a little swollen, she looked refreshed and composed as she took the newly filled glass from my hand and resumed her seat in front of the fire.

"You look better." I opened the conversation. "In fact, I'd say you look even more beautiful than usual."

She laughed, "You would say that, whatever state I'm in."

"It's true," I protested, and the balm of our shared laughter soothed as it always does, and the High Priestess returned.

"You know that the Great Rite is our opportunity to free Sarah, don't you?" she said.

I nodded, and she went on.

"This is what I believe we must do." She held my gaze as she spoke. "To free Sarah we need to harness the full power of the Goddess and in any case, if the soul that Eve harbours is a in fact a dark power masquerading as Sarah, then I will need the full power of the Goddess in order to fight it when it is released. Do you understand what that means?"

Again, I nodded, I knew what was coming.

"I must achieve the sacred climax at the same time as Eve. It is the only way. In this way the power of the Goddess will be doubled." She paused.

"Hazel, my friend and sister, I ask that you serve me in the rite. Will you accept?"

"Yes." I could give no other answer. I had to share the burden of responsibility with the woman to whom I owed so much. Her eyes spoke eloquently of her gratitude as she put her arms round me and whispered, "Thank you Hazel, thank you."

"There is another thing," she said, breaking off our embrace, with a shy smile. "It has been four years since I last had an orgasm," she looked ruefully at me.

"What!" I said, "not even..."

"No, I have not even felt like pleasuring myself, not since Sarah died. So, I'm afraid Hazel, you are going to have to er... get to know me before the ceremony."

She didn't look 'afraid' at all. If anything, she looked pleased and a little excited. She carried on, "Yes, you are going to have to learn how to bring me to the point of orgasm and keep me there until Eve is ready. It's going to take practice."

I must have looked surprised, because she laughed, "It won't be too terrible will it?"

Now I was flustered, it was rather a lot to take-in and I needed time to think. I took a gulp of wine and allowed the beautiful earthy warmth to steady me. I had to put the awesome responsibility to one side. There beside me on the sofa sat my beautiful tender friend, who had just asked me to make love to her. The words of the Goddess came unbidden into my mind:

Let my worship be within the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals. Therefore, let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you

I put my glass down, "No, it won't be terrible. It will be wonderful." And, with mirth and reverence in my heart, I leaned over and kissed her. Beth, not the High Priestess, not my long- time mentor and guide, but my beautiful lithe-bodied friend, kissed me back and I decided I had to take control.

Gently I drew her to her feet, and kissing her all the while, unbuttoned her robe and pushed it over her shoulders, letting it to fall the floor. She wore nothing beneath and for the first time I saw her truly naked. Not 'skyclad', as I had seen her hundreds of times before but naked, unashamed and unadorned.

She still had the body of the dancer that she might have become had not the Goddess had other plans for her. Yes, here was beauty and strength in full measure. Her flawless skin glowed in the firelight and her eyes were soft. I kissed her again, and turned, saying, "here, help me with this dress." She needed no second bidding, pulling down the zip, kissing the back of my neck and taking the opportunity to unhook my bra. Turning back, I slipped out of both dress and bra and faced Beth. Resting my forearms on her shoulders I kissed her deeply, she brought her hands up to my breasts, cupping them in her hands, running her cool fingers over my nipples sending shivers of pleasure through me. She broke off the kiss and sat on the sofa in front of me, raking her fingernails over the soft skin of my belly and, sliding her slender fingers beneath my panties, eased them over my thighs allowing them to fall to the floor. She leaned forward and kissed my belly button, probing it gently with her tongue. She began to move downwards, her tongue and lips delivering the most exquisite sensations as she moved towards the small patch of hair that I refuse to shave.

That night, though I had other ideas. I drew her head back and held her questioning gaze as I knelt on the rug in front of her. I kissed her on the mouth again and pushed her gently but firmly backwards against the sofa cushions, then placing a hand on each knee, parted her legs. Beth let out a deep sigh of pure pleasure as I leaned forward and closed my lips over her swollen labia pushing my tongue between their warm softness. Breathing in the wonderful scent of her womanhood I began to lick her, running my tongue from the bottom of her labia right up to her belly button in one long lascivious motion. She opened her legs wider, giving me better access to her and I repeated the motion, at the same time bringing my hands up to her breasts, squeezing them gently and running my fingertips over her nipples, feeling them pucker and harden under my touch. Gradually I reduced the length of my tongue strokes until first her entire labia, and then just her engorged clitoris was being licked. Beth's cries of passion increased in intensity, each rhythmic stroke of my tongue bringing a new paroxysm of pleasure. Soon her whole body began to tremble, she caught hold of my head, entwinning her fingers in my hair, guiding my willing tongue as I increased the pressure on her clit, sucking it and out of my mouth. Beth was losing control, she began to move convulsively, thrusting herself against me, spreading her legs wide. Her whole body began to shake, and I knew it was time, I moved one hand from her breasts, leaving the other to continue its work on her nipples and slowly inserted two fingers deep into her, finding her G spot and beginning the circling pressure that I knew would tip her over the edge. She screamed, a long, agonising, cry of unbearable pleasure heralding the start of her orgasm. Her body shuddered as I continued to pleasure her. My fingers, deep with her, were squeezed by strong rhythmic contractions as the waves of her orgasm followed each other, first quickly, then slowing down as her climax waned. As her body relaxed and her cries subsided to soft moans, so I became gentler, withdrawing my fingers from within her, caressing her with my hands, kissing her labia, enjoying the sweet taste of her. She lay back in bliss as I stroked her lissom body with adoring hands. Finally rousing herself she looked at me, her eyes soft with love.

"That was wonderful," her voice was deep and tender.

I had never seen a more beautiful sight. Her body, now utterly relaxed, shone in the firelight with the afterglow of her orgasm. Her hair was a mess, cascading over her shoulders partly concealing her breasts, her nipples softening now but still proudly erect. She sat on the edge of the sofa and drew me forwards so that I knelt upright in front of her, then wrapped her legs around me, resting her feet on my calves. Raising my head with a hand under my chin she kissed me, a long, slow kiss, gentle at first but becoming firmer as she explored my lips with her tongue.

"It's your turn," was all she said as she broke the kiss, unwrapping herself from me. I laid on the rug before the fire and, there in the warmth of the flames, exploring my body with a beguiling blend of tenderness and passion, she brought me slowly and carefully to a beautiful, deep orgasm. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms until the dying fire forced us back to reality.

Beth brought me a robe and I wrapped myself in it, settling myself into a corner of the sofa as she stirred the fire into life and refilled our glasses. She sat at the other end of the sofa and motioned me to lift my legs. I complied, placing my feet in her lap and she massaged my toes gently and deliciously as we talked.

"You have beautiful feet," she started, rather incongruously.

I smiled, "We sisters go barefoot so frequently, the least we can do it look after our feet."

"Ah yes," she said, "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet..."

"...and the winds long to play with your hair." I completed the line from Kahlil Gibran.

"You do know I didn't ask you here tonight with the intention of making love don't you?" Beth looked at me anxiously.

"Yes, I know," I reassured her. "It's just what happened."

"Can you stay tonight?" Beth still looked anxious. "I've got everything you need."

I smiled, "Of course I'll stay." Beth's anxious look was replaced by one of relief and I continued, "there is nothing I want more." She visibly relaxed, squeezing my feet, perhaps as a sign of gratitude.

"I did ask you here to talk about lovemaking in a way though," she said and we settled down to discuss the business of the ceremony. The High Priestess had obviously given it a lot of thought.

"The first thing is to see Eve again," she said. "Hazel that's something I want you to do. I don't want to meet Eve again before the ceremony. Find out what her fantasies are. What does she imagine when she masturbates. Learn as much as you can about what arouses her so we can incorporate that into the ceremony if possible."