How Hazel Became Oak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The High Priestess slowly raised her head and composed herself for a moment before nodding to Willow and Ash, who stood behind the Chosen One. Stepping forward they each took one of The Chosen One's hands and lifted them, stretching her arms out horizontally so that her breasts jutted forward towards the waiting High Priestess, their perfect pink nipples fully erect. Cupping The Chosen One's lovely breasts in her hands, the High Priestess said, "Blessed be thy breasts, formed in beauty," and, so saying, leaned forward, taking The Chosen One's right nipple into her mouth in a long, lascivious kiss. The Chosen One groaned and jerked convulsively as the High Priestess drew her lips slowly from around the engorged nipple and circled the puckered skin of her areola with tiny kisses. Hazel and Willow held The Chosen One firmly. She was helpless to resist the soft lips and flickering tongue of the High Priestess as she sucked and teased. After a few moments the High Priestess turned her focus to The Chosen One's left breast. It was treated to the same loving attention as the right and The Chosen One's inchoate moans grew more intense as the High Priestess pleasured her, nibbling and cajoling its tender peak to new heights of sensitivity.

Finally, the fourth kiss was done. The High Priestess pulled back and surveyed her handiwork as Ash and Willow returned The Chosen One's arms to her side. She sat flushed and panting, her nipples, engorged to twice their original size, standing proud, glistening with the High Priestess' saliva.

In preparation for the final kiss the High Priestess rose to her feet. Placing her hands behind The Chosen One's head and tilting it upwards, she said quietly, "Blessed be thy lips, that shall utter the Sacred Names." Then their lips met in a deep, passionate embrace. They lingered over the kiss and we watched in anticipation, knowing that our part in the ceremony was about to begin.

Eventually the High Priestess broke away, the last of the fivefold kisses done. She looked more herself, her eyes shone, and her body glowed as she stood before us. Her voice, when she spoke was deep and resonant. She took the four lengths of white rope in her hands and held them out, saying over them, "I call upon the Goddess to bless these, the ropes that bind you, to preserve you from harm, to hold you fast to the earth, and to increase your pleasure." She held the ropes out to each of the signs in turn, and then passed them to the sisters.

"Come Sisters," she said, "Bind the Chosen One and let all her senses be awakened that her body be fully alive to the delights afforded by this sacred ritual."

At this, Ash and Willow took hold of The Chosen One's shoulders and gently but firmly pressed her back so that she lay on her back on the altar. Then each taking an arm and raising it above her head, they wrapped the white rope around her wrists and secured them to cross, attaching the rope to the brass rings, positioned for the purpose. Ash and Willow took up their positions, kneeling close to the altar, at the Chosen One's shoulders.

Rowan and Aspen, the lusty young twins, identical in appearance, obviously enjoying their part in the ceremony stepped forward, each taking one of the Chosen One's feet, and spreading her legs wide, laid them on the cross. Placing the rope around her ankles and looping it through the stays.

"Not too tight," the High Priestess whispered. The twins perhaps being a little over- enthusiastic, tied more carefully and then knelt by the Chosen One's firmly tethered feet.

The High Priestess looked down at the Chosen One, splayed before her. "A peach ripe for the taking", I remembered the High Priestess's words to me after we met Eve for the first time and I now saw what she meant. Stretched out before us, already aroused from the most erotic five-fold kiss I had ever heard of, let alone seen, her body cried out to be touched, its valleys and peaks explored and its pleasure centres quickened. Surely this was a temple that was worthy of the Goddess.

The High Priestess now took her place, kneeling between the Chosen One's splayed legs, her face inches from her vulva. I positioned myself in the now familiar place, directly behind the High Priestess, longing to touch the woman I adored, but patiently waiting for the sign.

The High Priestess reached out her hands and gently, oh so gently, began to stroke the Chosen One's thighs, starting at her knees and bringing her hands slowly up and around her vulva to meet just below her breasts. Then without pausing she brought her hands down, over her belly, this time, gliding over her vulva and down her inner thighs, finishing where she began.

The Chosen One sighed with pleasure and as the High Priestess repeated her movements, Ash and Willow joined in. They performed similar stroking movement but starting from the palms of the Chosen One's hands, they followed the path of her inner arm, across her chest over and around her breasts, skirting the nipple and gently returning over her neck and outer arm. Their timing was perfect, as their hands played over her breasts, the High Priestess' hands were just beneath them in a convergent movement that had three pairs of hands meeting over her heart.

Now the twins joined in. While the other sisters continued their gentle massage, they started at the knees, working down to the Chosen One's feet. Splaying her toes between their fingers and stroking the soles of her feet.

For my part, I did what I ached to do, pushing the High Priestess's knees slightly further apart I pressed by body against her, reached around to cup her breasts in my hands and kissed the back of her neck with all the outpouring of love I felt for her. I felt her nipples harden under my caress and I almost forgot myself, the desire to take those perfect buds of flesh into my mouth and make her scream with the sheer delight of it was so strong. But my reason returned, and I contented myself with a gentle stroking massage of her whole body, from the soles of her feet, up her legs and buttocks, up her back, round her neck and returning across her chest over her breasts and stomach.

This I knew the High Priestess enjoyed, we had done it many times before in 'rehearsal' so to speak, but this was somehow different. Perhaps it was the sight and sounds of the other sisters as they enjoyed the lovely body of the Chosen One. Maybe it was the Chosen One herself, who was becoming increasingly vocal as the sisters worked on her, but I was becoming more than a little aroused myself. Each time I reached around to run my hands over the High Priestess's chest my breasts pressed into her back. I was not getting as much stimulation as she was, but it was enough.

When the High Priestess reached for the bottle of oil, and we all followed her lead, it became worse. Anointing the High Priestess with oil, covering as much of her body as I could reach, meant I too was soon smothered. Now each time I pressed myself against her to slide my willing hands over the front of her body the slick skin of my breasts was treated to a brief oily massage by the muscles of her back, as she used her arms to massage oil into the Chosen One. I could not help myself, each time my hands passed over the High Priestess's buttocks, I quietly placed an oiled finger between my own legs, and just for a second, invisibly to the congregation, teased my aching clitoris.

Taking our cues from the High Priestess, the Awakening progressed into full Arousal. The High Priestess began to focus her movement more and more on the Chosen One's Yoni until she bent her head forward and began to lick her clitoris with long, lingering stokes of her tongue. Ash and Willow, their heads touching started to suckle her nipples, rolling their tongues around them. The Chosen One moaned and cried out in full voice. Rowan and Aspen, with evident glee began to fulfil the Chosen One's only revealed fantasy and appeared to want to eat her alive, starting with her toes. They licked, sucked, bit and lavished every kind of attention on her feet.

I had already begun working on the High Priestess in earnest, my own advanced state of excitement temporarily forgotten. She widened her stance so I had better access to her and, adding more oil to my already slick hands, began the rhythmic caress of her breasts, nipples and belly together with the alternating penetration and stimulation of her Clitoris that I knew would bring her to Orgasm.

All my senses were attuned to the room. The Chosen One's cries of passion filled the room as she writhed and twisted on the Altar, held fast by her bonds, helpless against the onslaught of feeling that the hands and mouths of the five sisters drew from her supine body. She was surely ready, and I had been working my magic on the High Priestess for a long time, holding back her pent-up Orgasm by the practiced subtlety of my touch. I saw the High Priestess reach for the Athame, holding its sheathed blade towards her and bringing its handle up to the Chosen One's labia, already slick with oil and saliva from the High Priestess's willing tongue. Exactly as she slowly pushed the Athame deep into the Chosen One, I tipped her over the edge thrusting the fingers of one hand deep inside her and rapidly massaging her clitoris with the other. She screamed as the first great spasm of her orgasm gripped her body. The muscles of her vagina clenched so hard I thought my fingers would break, but the first wave passed, and I looked up, bracing myself for the next contraction.

Time seemed to come to a standstill as the full horror of what I saw overcame me. Hovering just above the prone body of the Chosen One was a dark shadow. The High Priestess was no longer in control of her body, the next wave of Orgasm clenched her, and it was as though the power of her climax gave the shadow more substance. With a shock I realised what it was, the High Priestess had been right to be uncertain. It was not Sarah who shared Eve's poor body, but some dark spirit. Despair almost overcame me, and I stopped moving my hands.

"No!" The High Priestess shouted at me in fear. "Keep going Hazel, as you love me, keep going." I suddenly knew what she needed. She needed the power of the Goddess channelled through her orgasm to rid the Chosen One of the spirit. I needed no more telling. Focusing all my love for her into my hands, I sought out her G spot with one hand, and taking her swollen clitoris between the fingers of the other, brought her to one shuddering peak after another. With each wave of her orgasm, the shadow strengthened, until it became an insubstantial but clearly visible malevolent figure. The High Priestess's orgasm was waning, but the Spirit was released. She withdrew the Athame from the Chosen One and unsheathed its blade. Pointing it directly at the dark figure she spoke with commanding voice,

"Begone foul daemon. By the power of the Goddess I banish you from the Earth. Return to the Astral Plane where you belong. You are contained within the sacred circle and have no power to resist me. Begone!" A flash of pure white light seemed to flow from the blade of the Athame and the shadow vanished, leaving no trace behind.

I gently withdrew my hand from within the High Priestess and took her by the shoulders. She slumped, head in hands, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Oh Sarah, Sarah, how could I have been so wrong." She seemed completely lost in her despair. All I wanted was to hold her, but it was also clear to me that the Great Rite was not complete. The Chosen One had not climaxed. She remained on the Altar and I could see from her demeanour that she needed the release of her Orgasm. We would have failed her to stop now. I whispered this to the High Priestess.

"I can't go on, I just can't," she replied. It was as though her heart was broken.

"Then I will do it, " I said. I knew it had to be done for all our sakes. I gently moved the High Priestess to one side and took her place, calling to the sisters," be gentle with her."

I placed the Athame back in its sheath and leaned forward closing my lips over the Chosen One's swollen clitoris. I began to taste the ripe peach. The sisters took to their tasks, but more slowly now, more gently, but none the less arousing for that and soon the Chosen One began to moan and cry out as she neared her climax. As I felt her passion begin to peak, I reached for the Athame, but instead of finding the ritual knife I felt a hand covering mine.

"Not yet," the High Priestess spoke softly into my ear. My heart soared as she positioned herself behind me and pouring oil on her hands, began to pleasure me, as I had pleasured her. I spread my legs as wide as my position allowed and she entered me with one hand teasing my beasts with the other.

I had no power to sustain this, my body desperate for release. I picked up the Athame and gently penetrated the Chosen One. She let out a long cry of unbearable joy as I felt her Orgasm begin. My climax too overcame me, almost painful in its intensity. I found myself screaming with joy, uplifted by the power of the Goddess which seemed to pulse through my body. And then I saw it. As the Chosen One arched her back in a rictus of beautiful agony, the shape of a young woman was manifesting itself above the Chosen One. Not this time the dark shadow of malevolence but the radiant light of the Goddess.

"It's Sarah," the High Priestess whispered to me.

The Chosen One and I continued to climax, matched peak for peak, and the shadow of Sarah gathered substance as the waves of orgasm passed through her. It was not the trashing, writhing Orgasm that she might have had, but a deep, comforting release that I could feel through my lips and hands as I continued to eek out the last vestige of pleasure from her wonderful body.

"What do I do? " I whispered, I was reaching the point of exhaustion.

"Nothing, just watch," the High Priestess replied. Her movements were gentle now, she cupped my breasts in her hand, cradling them, rather than stimulating. The sisters rested too, and the Chosen One lay still, with just a final shudder of pleasure as I withdrew the Athame from her and rested my hand on her vulva.

Sarah, beautiful lost Sarah, remained visible for a few moments and then she seemed to smile at us and simply vanished.

*****

We gathered ourselves, freed the Chosen One, and lifted her gently to a sitting position. She was almost incoherent repeating "Wow" and "Thank you, Thank you" as the only comprehensible words. We robed her, now in the Crimson Robe of the sisterhood, and robed ourselves before the High Priestess gave thanks to the Goddess and broke the sacred circle. We left the chamber quietly, even the normally ebullient twins, apparently in awe of what they had witnessed.

After the Ceremony we bathed and dressed and bade our farewell to the sisters. Eve was to stay with Ash for what was left of the night and we would re-convene on all- hallows day to give thanks.

I walked out into the night with the High Priestess, not quite knowing what to do. As I approached my car she stopped me. "Won't you come home with me Hazel?" I looked at her, she seemed almost as insubstantial as Sarah had been and I did not know what to expect, but I could not refuse.

"Of course I will, let me drive. We'll leave your car here until tomorrow," I answered. She readily agreed, and I drove through the beautiful starlit night to her cottage, only a few minutes away. Beth seemed to sleep during the journey and that seemed to revive her a little. She quickly made the fire and disappeared upstairs, returning wearing the grey robe she wore on the evening we first made love and carrying over her arm the robe she had loaned me.

"Put this on, for me," she said, handing the robe to me. "I love it on you."

Suddenly shy, I left the room, went upstairs and stripped off my clothes, dumping them unceremoniously on the floor. I came downstairs wrapped in the robe, which smelt of Beth and lovemaking. Beth was already seated on the sofa, the fire had caught hold and she was holding two glasses of amber liquid, she held one out to me. I took it and sat down.

"I think we need something a bit stronger than wine tonight, she said." I took a sip and coughed, the fiery liquid catching my throat.

"What is it?" I choked.

"50 year old brandy," she laughed, thumping me on the back, "I keep some in the house to revive myself after driving out demons."

I must have looked utterly shocked because Beth burst into laughter. Cathartic laughter that lifted the mood.

"Joke," she said. "It's not something that has ever happened to me before. Here, give me your feet," she patted her lap. "I like tickling your toes."

"I know you do," I smiled at her as I gladly complied with her request. "And it's not the only part of me that you seem to enjoy tickling either."

"That's very true," she looked more serious, but my heart had begun to sing.

"What happened tonight?" I asked, partly dreading the explanation, but needing to know the truth. She paused before speaking. Still gently massaging my toes, in a rather abstracted way.

"I can't be certain you understand, I am no expert in these matters, but you know I said to you that I could not be sure of the true nature of the soul that occupied Eve. I now believe that there were three souls residing in poor Eve's body. Sarah was one of them but there was also a dark spirit, as well as Eve's own soul. I don't know how Eve came to be possessed like that, she may have experimented with some occult games, an ouija board or something similar. Tomorrow we must talk to her and see if we can find out. At the culmination of the ceremony, when Eve was ready to climax, you had been holding me at the point of orgasm for longer than ever before."

She smiled and moved the focus of her hands to the soles of my feet. "You have become rather adept at that you know."

"It's one of my proudest achievements," I said, "I can put it on my CV."

"Well perhaps not that," she laughed, "but it's a skill I would certainly enjoy helping you develop further." The song in my heart became louder.

"The point is though that, when my climax came, it was so powerful that the Goddess was able to drive out the demon. I was so shocked and distracted that I lost my grip on the Athame, so Eve did not climax, and I was blinded by my disappointment almost to the point of despair. It was you, my precious Hazel, who saw what was happening and, whether you knew it or not, did the right thing by continuing the ritual. You did it for Eve, and because of your innate sense of what is right. We neither of us suspected that Sarah remained trapped. So, while I gave up in the despair of my self-pity, you continued."

She paused and began to weep quietly. "I let you down Hazel, I am your High Priestess, and I let you all down, blinded by my own loss to the needs of my sisters. I am so very sorry." She broke off.

"You have stopped tickling my toes, start again and carry on the story."

"So I have, I'm sorry". She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"And stop saying you're sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for. Apart from forgetting my poor feet who are feeling neglected."

"Ah yes, self-pity is not very attractive is it? " She lifted my foot to her lips and commenced sucking my toes while simultaneously needing to laugh. It was clearly an impossibility. She returned my foot to her lap and resumed her wonderful massage.

"Where were we? Oh yes. You took control of the ritual, and the sisters followed your lead. You were just ready to bring Eve to her climax when I saw what you had done. The Goddess spoke to me. She gave me the strength to come to you as I did. By a miracle, you managed to Orgasm together."

It was then I confessed to how aroused I had become during the ceremony, and how I had helped myself along a little.