All Comments on 'How His Stepmother Became His Slut'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 5 years ago
Good read

Loved it. Maybe a part 2????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
30 H boobs???

WOW she must have looked like a dairy cow with a blown udder. They must have hung straight down past her navel. I suggest breast reduction surgery, it will change your life and no more constant back pain.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

That was a very good story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I realize the measurements sound outrageous but I suggest you check on an adult model named Siri. One of my followers requested I write a story about a 'larger woman' and gave me her as an example. So I did.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

a very good story i like it a lot. AAA+++

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/26/2021) This was a great read. I pictured Jodi as Tarra Lynn; at 5' 9" (age 39 years) she is absolutely Bodacious, IMO. I'm not into skin and bones (twiggy). I need something to hold on to and nibble on, yum. 5 stars and on my favorites list. Oh, and the Happily ever after ending was nice, although you could have done another chapter drawing it out. I love these neglected and abused wifey gets her man stories. The inconsiderate hubby snoozes he loses; to his son which is even more humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was one awesome story sorry but I have to go and jerk off

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ghostwalker your a good. Love to see them

mrdata9770mrdata97706 months ago

(11/2/2023) The second read and enjoyed it immensely again. Too bad I can't vote again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous