All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago

While I would rather be reading about Beth or something similar to that, this has started out better than your other cuck story. I finally enjoyed Richard's story towards the end. I think that this will turn out better. Maybe I like it better because it's being told from the bull position. I think that's it.

Please don't include gay male sex in this story.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xabout 2 years ago

? Take no notice of the detractors!! This is how all cuckold stage 3 relationships manifest themselves when breeding by the bull is required for sexual enhancement! It happens a lot apparently in America!!!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 2 years ago

Okay, here we go. The plot appeals a lot less to me than your journey/voyage stories, but it might get better later on. Too much focus on the big dick thing, it could have been just as forceful without any mention of the protagonist's penile size. Your pen remains good. On the whole I'd rate it between average and liked, so while I always try to be gentle, that would be four stars rounded up.

Speaking of gentle ... let me now address some of other commenters, let's call them 'gentlemen'. "whimpy little bull turd", "120 pound, pencil dicked, non binary, 12 year old", "self aggrandizing idiot".

Now, gentlemen, that's not being very nice, is it? Haven't you learned that critique should always be presented with charm and style and if possible have a few pointers or learning points for the author intellectualis at which it is directed? Names calling will not get you anywhere.

I wonder if the intensity of the comments means that the author has hit some open nerves. When it comes to calling gay people names, it seems to me that this is mostly done my males who have less then desired comfort in their own masculinity. Is there an analogy here? Could it be that the persons most affronted by cuckold stories (no favourite genre of mine either, I tell you) are the ones least sure of themselves as men? Just a thought. Have a go at it guys, but remember: "la politesse, toujours la politesse".

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Please, go on ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a good deal all around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed reading it together. The story’s POV, it being narrated from the bull's perspective, was unique and highly erotic. It resonated for us because I am like Phillip and my wife is like Laura.

The project to have Laura bred by the bull sounds exciting. Each one of our three children was sired by different Alpha male lovers of my wife. One of our main reasons for doing this was that my wife didn’t want our sons to have small penises, like mine, if the baby were a boy.

Most women want the very best for their children, and sometimes that may entail being inseminated by a superior male. My wife has talked several of her married girlfriends into chosing the strongest breeder! An added bonus for wives is that the sex with an alpha male is 10 times better than with her husband.

If DNA tests were required at birth, it might be surprising how many extramarital inseminations have taken place.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a mind set lol. We had a guy in our area that thought he was a stud. It was rumors of him being the father of 7 children in the are. Some of the husbands were not able to reproduce. Funny thing he for sure won't be able to reproduce anymore. He actually moved away or at least he's gone. O well things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When we found out that my sperm count was low we were heart broken. I actually felt so bad that I offered to split. Nancy my wife got more upset than I had ever seen before. We tried everything we were advised to try it didn't work. Several people knew our problem. Long story short a coworker of Nancy's got her drunk at a 3 day seminar and she had sex with him. I didn't know until she had become pregnant and I thought we got a blessing. She even acted like it also. In the delivery room I where did the eye color hair color skin color come from. The nurse was handing the baby boy to me. I held up my hands no. Nancy looked at me then the baby in shock. She actually fainted. This was a real problem. It was finally figured out. I adopted the boy and we get along great. We ended up having a total of 3 children but they are actually mine thanks to DNA what a surprise.

VanescaVanescaalmost 2 years ago

Some of the readers who write comments about Literotica stories enjoy writing supposed turns of events to either support or tumble the fictional plot of the writer's tale , but I haven't heard a single fact to back up statements like the one from Anonymous from about 1 month ago, viz, "If DNA tests were required at birth, it might be surprising how many extramarital inseminations have taken place."

DNA analysis of people who are even distantly related can tie them together; if you disbelieve it, then get your DNA test done on a genealogy site such as Ancestry dot com. You will be surprised at the number of cousins who suddenly ''come out of the woodwork." Check the family tree connections, and you'll notice almost all can be traced through children of people who were married to each other. Married women who respect themselves don't go looking outside their marriage for stud service. If a woman is unfortunately drugged or has her senses impaired by some immoral villain who impregnates her, that's a problem for which abortion is a solution. If a couple want children but one or both cannot for biological reasons, the moral and legal solution is adoption.

Whilst this story is has merit for rhetoric and syntax, the characters appear to have feces in their heads instead of their bowels.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

i am average length, and happy to sire two girls. i do wish they would bear male childern with XL cocks. keep the magic of larger cocks going . good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting take from the bull's perspective. I am turned off by the wimpy cuck trope. It's just something that I can't wrap my head around. IME loss of respect destroys relationships, and who could respect such a person? I am going to enjoy the rest of the series.

THANK YOU!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy your Wonderful Hot Erotic Stories! Yes, I was able to read “The Bet” and view the links to the photos. I’ve been busy read other series and now with the one up to 15 chapters I have some work to do. Thank You and the excellent writing of characters and descriptions.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

AMAZING.. Love to hear MORE of it again..!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I finished " WBDP " and " TASTE " / twice and have chosen this SERIES next. DEAR AUTHOR, I really like how it is starting out. So far BRICK has elements of a BDSM MASTER. My favorite. You write with a lot of detail. This keeps the story interesting. Also, there is your trademark sense of what will happen next ? Very deserving of 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Not a bull BUT…

I never considered myself a bull but when I was younger I NEVER pulled out or used condoms. I loved getting as deep as I could 7+ as I came in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous