How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana turned it on and started playing with it. Becca was responding to the different things. "Brick, I want you to fuck me when this is vibrating in my ass," Becca said. "I've got to believe that's going to feel utterly amazing."

We ate while Becca squirmed in response to the buzzing in her ass. It took a little longer than it did while in a pussy, but Becca eventually had a real nice orgasm. The fact that we were having our water glasses refilled at the time probably helped soothe Diana's hurt feelings.

After I paid for the meal, we adjourned to our room.

"Are you ready to have your bell rung, Roxanne?" Becca asked, stripping off her clothes. "Brick, please order the champagne and the rest of you might want to remain dressed until I take care of the room service guy. Diana, feel free to keep playing with the Lush while I'm giving my blow job. If I could cum during that, it would be perfect."

I called room service and asked for another bottle of the Krug we had at supper. It was damn good stuff. Diana turned on the Lush and we waited. When they knocked, Becca took a couple deep breaths, then opened the door naked. She invited him in.

"Excuse me, sir, but I'm trying to earn my Slut Merit Badge. I can tip you ten dollars, or give you a blow job, which is what I'd prefer. Ignore those other people. They're just here to ensure I earn my badge on merit and not by telling them I earned it. May I please suck your cock?"

He looked at us, definitely tempted, but shy or worried we were going to get him canned. "She's telling the truth. She wants to earn her Slut Merit Badge. She can't earn it without witnesses. Your job is not in danger," I said.

He nodded, unable to speak, and Becca dropped to her knees and extracted his cock. A good six inches, not bad, should be easy after sucking mine. She engulfed it rather quickly, I thought. Lots of recent practice. She bobbed back and forth, cupping his balls while she sucked. It didn't take her but five minutes before she was inhaling his sperm. Becca made sure she got it all, then stood up and thanked him, before letting him out the door.

As soon as the door closed, Becca pumped her arm saying, "Yes."

"Congratulations to a new 5th degree black belt Slut. You should celebrate by drinking champagne out of Diana's cunt, just as you wished. You might want to use the bath tub for that. Try to save some of the champagne for us. While you're busy doing that, I owe Ms. Martinez some dick. Roxanne, you've been flashing those tempting tits at me all evening long. It's time I get up close and personal with them."

They disappeared in the bathroom. I took my time undressing her, what little clothing she hadn't removed earlier to tempt me. I was kissing and/or licking what I exposed, taking my time with it. Her legs were as magnificent as I imagined. When she was naked, I laid her on the bed and started taking off my own clothes. When my cock came out of my boxer briefs, her nose flared and eyes widened.

"Be gentle," Roxanne asked. "I've never had anything that big inside me before."

"I'm always gentle, until you want more."

I put a condom on, but before plugging her pussy with it, I did some al fresco dining. I love the taste of women, especially before I've cum in them. Every cunt different, but similar. Different in appearance, taste, texture, scent, although it was easy to smell arousal. I smelled that often. Roxanne was indeed wet before I kissed my way up those elegant legs. Laura was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever met, but Roxanne's legs were in a class by themselves. Mother Nature had gifted her the perfect gams. I made sure she had three orgasms and her pussy was aching to be filled, before I filled it. She climaxed on entry, again when I bottomed out, and several more times in the course of her fucking.

Eventually, the other two returned, a half the bottle of the Krug still remained, and they each latched onto one of Roxanne's peaked nipples. That only helped the orgasms to come. Since I had two other women with me, and I'd sort of promised Roxanne a double, I cut myself short. When I finished, Becca sucked me back to life and I fucked her, sans condom, which was always nice, while the Lush throbbed in her ass. Becca seemed to love the combination, enthusiastically cumming several times. I loved it too, the deep vibrations inside of her, so close to my own prick, stimulating in all the right places.

Diana hadn't let the time go to waste. Pretty much as soon as I'd pulled out of Roxanne, Diana was licking the pussy I vacated. When she'd given Roxy a couple orgasms, she figured it was time to see if Roxanne was ready to go all in with another woman. She lowered her pussy over Roxanne's mouth in a sixty-nine, and was gratified when Roxanne pulled her hips down and tasted the pussy flesh that still had notes of champagne on them.

The next one up was Diana, and since she was in the perfect position, I entered her with a condom wrapper while she was over Roxanne. My ball sack was tea bagging Roxanne, but she was apparently doing well down there because Diana was having some splendid and rather frequent orgasms of her own.

Since I'd now fucked all three women, even I had to take a brief break. I had some champagne with Roxanne while in recovery mode. I even let the other two have a little more, since I wasn't sure how much they'd actually got in their stomachs.

After twenty minutes of idle chit chat, I felt we could get started again. "Suck my cock," I told Roxanne when we set our flutes down. "It's time to fuck you again."

I think she doubted I'd be ready this quickly but I was erect within five minutes, even though she struggled getting more than the head inside her mouth. She mounted me and rode me for thirty minutes while the other two took turns riding my face. I'm sure it was a sodden mess. I didn't finish in her yet. I had her get over Becca and did for Roxanne what I'd done for Diana. She loved it, the combination of a talented tongue doing a dance on her clit, while I split her tight pussy, drove her orgasms to another level. She climaxed another half dozen times before the latex barrier prevented me from splashing her cunt with semen while I throatily groaned above them.

By now, it was getting late, and we had to call a halt. I showered with Roxanne first because she had a drive home, washing her. "Did you have a good time?"

"Please tell me we can do this again," she said.

"Okay, we can do this again."

"Are you sure?"

"Reasonably. Becca's right, though. Bring some other clothes with you so you don't have to leave and can spend the night. I'd love to wake up with you riding my cock. Remember what I said. I've got you covered, you didn't do anything with me and weren't successful. You were a good girl."

"Tell that to my pussy."

I dropped down to my knees in the shower, kissed her pussy, then said, "You were a good girl."

She laughed, pulled me up and kissed me. "I can't believe I fucked you and two other women."

"Should I have taken movies to prove it to you?"

She laughed again. "Please don't. I was such a slut."

"You notice how all of you women are considered sluts, and yet, I did everything you did, and I'm not. Talk about gender bias. I was just good old Brick, sex toy. I wish women didn't denigrate themselves because they enjoyed sex. Everyone should enjoy sex."

"God knows, I enjoyed it. I'll have to spend a half hour in the confessional, listing my sins to the priest."

"Keep it short and sweet, you wouldn't want to give him an erection. Priests have a difficult enough time as it is."

"Mmm. Perhaps I should wait until after you've left, and confess all at once."

"Be careful, you're going to give me another hard-on. I don't know if it's the blood loss to the brain when I do, but I have to stick it in something right away."

"You're joking! You can get another erection?"

I put her hand on my prick and she felt it grow. "Heavens, you're a machine. Who's the lucky girl?"

"It's Becca's turn."

"No wonder she looked so happy during negotiations. She gets this every day."

"Not every day. I'm not her boyfriend. I spread myself around. She's one of many. Out you go. You need your rest before we start again tomorrow morning. I'm coming at you hard. Negotiate like you mean it."

After Roxanne left, Becca did get another shtupping. Diana and I took turns licking my cream out of her before we went to sleep.

******

Diana got her shtupping in the morning before our breakfast arrived. Before we headed back to the meeting room, I gave her a thousand dollars to play around with during the day.

"Don't pay me like I'm a whore."

"You're not a whore, you're my guest, and I'm going to be busy all day. I want you have fun while we're gone. Go out, see the sights, have lunch, ride a cable car, buy some sexy clothes. You weren't planning on staying for three days. If I had the time to be with you, I'd be with you, and buying stuff for you. I can't be, so enjoy yourself. Buy you and your husband toys, buy him a gift to thank him for giving you some freedom, I don't care. I just don't want you waiting around for us to get back. We'll text you when we think we're getting to the end."

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome. Becca, I'm going to be making some changes to the negotiations, even those we've covered so far, don't worry, it's okay. Don't be surprised."

"Whatever you say, Brick."

I patted her cheek. "Such a good girl you are."

"With a lot of slut in me," she laughed. "Fifth degree black belt, remember?"

"With great fondness."

Before the meeting, I stood up and made an announcement.

"I'm sorry to say this, but before we continue, you may want to replace your lead counsel."

"Bryce Harmon, you bastard," Roxanne screamed, while the others looked at her and each other.

"Let me continue please. Ms. Martinez, I have to apologize to you. When you asked to stay late and have dinner with me last night, I made some horrible assumptions. I have a reputation as a bit of a Casanova. I thought that you asking to meet me for dinner was a code word for sex. That was my mistake. A mistake which I compounded at dinner. I was rude, crude, and behaved in a totally despicable manner, despite her protestations. I embarrassed her, and I embarrassed myself. She told me in no uncertain terms, that she was not for sale, and if I hoped to use sex with her as a way to get better terms, I was nothing but a bastard who was barking up the wrong tree.

"I have to tell you, I admired her integrity and loyalty to you, and to her job. The reason I say you might want to change lead counsels, is I would like to date her, if she'll forgive my brutishness last night. While I fully expect that she would continue arguing mightily on your behalf, regardless if she was dating me, you may think otherwise of her, and I would never want you thinking that I was taking advantage of what I hope to be our future romantic relationship. To apologize to her, and to you, I intend to increase my down payment by five percent. Please note that for your contract.

"If you continue to trust in her value and loyalty, despite my intent to ask her on a date tonight, you have no need to replace her as lead counsel, but you should know, that if she'll forgive me, that's what I intend to do. Ms. Martinez, will you accept my apologies, and accept my invitation to dinner. I promise I will behave as a gentleman tonight, as opposed to how I behaved last night."

Roxanne got the ghost of a smile on her face.

"I'll accept your apology, Mr. Harmon, but whether or not I accept your invitation to dinner will depend on how you behave in these negotiations. I don't want you assuming that you'll get better terms, by thinking I'm some sort of plaything for your romantic intentions."

"I'm done making assumptions about your character and integrity, Ms. Martinez. You have my word, as a less than gentleman, for whatever that's worth to you, and I assume, it's not much. Unless you're making a change in counsel, people, it's time to bring these negotiations to a conclusion."

They talked it over for a few minutes. "We see no need to replace, Ms. Martinez as lead counsel. We trust her to handle our negotiations in good faith."

"Thank you. Let's get down to business." I sat down.

"The next item is the structured payments for the balance of the sale price," Ms. Martinez said, with a smile.

Becca leaned over and whispered to me. "Smoothly done, sir. She'll probably be trying to jam your cock down her throat tonight."

"One can only hope."

"Pay attention, Mr. Harmon," Roxanne said. "These are the terms we're proposing."

"Of course." I smiled at her. "I'm all ears, mostly."

The negotiations through lunch got us through roughly 70 percent of the negotiations. They flowed rather smoothly this morning. I got some of what I wanted. They got some of what they wanted. We had a chance of finishing this today.

"You're a tough negotiator, Ms. Martinez. I hope you're not so tough negotiating my penance for what occurred last night when we met for dinner."

"That's yet to be decided, Mr. Harmon." She waited for the rest of the room to clear, dawdling over the paperwork sprawled out on the table. When it was only the three of us left. "I was ready to shoot you this morning."

"I know. I told you to be prepared for anything. That was anything."

She laughed. "No doubt. I suspect no one will expect me to whore myself in the future."

"I suspect the same."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. You can repay me tonight."

"I'm tingling. Ms. Holt, I'll see you later as well?"

"You can rest assured, there will be no fucking without me."

We split up, Becca and I going to eat again.

"That was a nice thing you did for her," Becca said.

"I'm not a total bastard, all indications to the contrary."

"I think I need to find a husband who's willing to try ethical non-monogamy, so I can keep fucking you on occasion."

"Let me know how that works out for you."

"You'll be the first to know," Becca said. I smiled at her.

******

The afternoon went as well as the morning did, as Roxanne and I were making the compromises necessary to be successful. By four, we were finished except for the finalized contracts to be signed.

At the conclusion, I said, "It's been a rare opportunity doing business with you, Ms. Martinez. Have I groveled enough for you to be willing to attend dinner with me tonight."

"I'm not sure, Mr. Harmon. Perhaps if you can get a reservation at one of the three Michelin rated three start restaurants in San Francisco, I'll consider it."

"She's got you there, Bryce," Brett, one of the owners of the company I was purchasing, said. "It takes at least a month to get a reservation at any of them."

Of course, I knew I was fucking her later anyway, but that did present an interesting challenge.

"One moment, Ms. Martinez. Let me check on that for you."

I picked up my phone and made a phone call to Quince. "Chef Michael Tusk, please. Tell him Bryce Harmon is calling."

I waited until Michael answered the phone, then put him on speaker so the others could hear.

"Michael, I have a favor to ask. I have the chance to dine with the most amazing woman tonight, but I managed to piss her off yesterday with some bad behavior."

"That's not surprising."

"No, it isn't. She did say that if I managed to get her into a Michelin three star restaurant, I could take her out to dinner. You got your third star four or five years ago, didn't you?"

"Yes, and we haven't lost it yet."

"Any chance I can get a reservation as a favor to me for tonight?"

"Anything for you, Brick. What time?"

"I'm thinking 6:30 PM. What have you got for specials tonight?"

"Our Taste of Autumn sampler menu, and I imagine you'd like the wine pairings with that?"

"Of course, I intend to get her tipsy and see where that might lead. The reservations will be for four though. I'm with a work associate and another friend."

"Also female, I'm betting."

"A safe bet, Michael."

"You've got it. Reservations for four at 6:30. I look forward to seeing you again."

"Me too. It's been a while." I ended the call.

"How the fuck do you know Chef Michael Tusk?" Brett asked.

"I've worked in the Internet/Technology world for several years, which means I've had a lot of meetings in Silicon Valley. I ran into Michael several years ago and helped provide money to open his restaurant. It was a great investment. As you could tell, he knows a great deal about me. Ms. Martinez, are you satisfied? Are we going out tonight?"

"I almost have to now. I did make an agreement. I'd hate to break it."

"I'm sure you would. If you let me know where you reside, I'll pick you up at six."

"Actually, I planned for a night of relaxation anyway and brought some other clothes with me. I've got a room here at the St. Regis. I'll meet you in the lobby at 6:15."

"Splendid. Brett, I'll see everyone back here at 11:30 tomorrow morning to sign everything. Rebecca, please see to it my attorney gets everything right away so he can have the work completed on time. It's a good thing he's working tomorrow."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Harmon, I'll get right on it."

"Such a good girl."

I shook hands with everyone. I brushed against Roxanne's cheek. I whispered, "I'll see you in fifteen minutes in my room." Louder, I said, "6:15 then. Later, Ms. Martinez."

Becca punched me in the arm on the way back to our room. "You dog, you."

I laughed. Life was good.

******

Becca stripped as soon as she entered our room. She sent the last of our notes to Phillip, then hopped into bed with Diana, who'd arrived twenty minutes before we did. Roxanne was prompt. She was there in fifteen minutes and slipped through the door with a suitcase.

"The outfit you wore today was splendid. I really enjoyed it, especially the way it showcased your legs in those fuck me heels, but now, I'd enjoy it more if you stripped."

She removed the red suit she'd worn, the nearly mini skirt, which showed a substantial flash of her magnificent legs. The black with red trim lingerie she'd chosen today, was also erection worthy, and I quickly found my cock straining against my pants. I unzipped and let it out to breathe. The bra came off, unclasped in front and dropped from her shoulders, exposing those tempting globes, and stiff, puckered nipples. She smiled, turned, and lowered her panties to the ground, an excellent view of her bedazzling bottom and a peak at her moist slit, glistening in the light coming through the window.

"Ms. Martinez, did you shave for me this morning?"

She turned to show me a brief landing strip pointing to her clitoris. "Do you like it?"

"I always love not having to pluck pubic hair out of my teeth."

She smiled and knelt down, taking my cock head in her mouth. She did what she could to get as much of me down as she was able, managing to take a good four inches, until she gagged slightly, then backing off.

"I'd love to be able to take all of you down my throat."

"So would I. For now, all I want to do is fuck you. Spread your legs, bend over the bed and support yourself on your arms."

She did. I removed my jacket, but left the rest on, deciding to take her while clothed. I added a condom to my shaft, added a little lubricant, then eased it into her pussy, slowly pushing forward until my hair was tickling her cunt.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside of me. I love the feeling of being so full."

Becca laughed. "We told you. Another Brick fucked slut in the making."

"Oh, you were so right. Fucking Brick is a little like getting fist fucked."

"Have you ever done that before?" I asked, interested.

"No. Only a woman would have small enough hands to do something like that, and I never got that far before."