How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got all but the signatures on the paperwork, so we have the whole weekend to look forward to, except during the Forty-niners game on Sunday. I only got two tickets."

I was long stroking Roxanne's tight sheathe, and enjoying the hell out of it.

"About that, Brick," Becca said, "I'm not that into football, and what interest I do have, is with the Seahawks. Why don't you take Roxanne to the game. I've never been to San Francisco before. You give me a thousand dollars to do some sightseeing like Diana did, I'll be one happy camper."

"Are you sure, Becca?" Roxanne asked, panting, bouncing back and forth on my shaft.

"Hey, if it had anything to do with fucking, and I'm assuming a football stadium is not a good place to fuck, I'd be Johnny on the spot. I don't need to watch strangers bang heads together. If it was Russell Wilson, it would be a different story, but I don't even know who plays for San Francisco."

"That's a generous offer, Becca. Thank you. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again. This feels so fucking good."

"What time is the game, so I know when I need to get back here for the real action?" Becca asked.

"1:15 PM, assume four or four and a half hours for the game and getting out of there," I said. "Will you need a car?"

"I can walk. We're close to a lot of things. I can take a tax or Uber if I need to. As soon as I get back, I get dibs on the big guy."

"Deal," Roxanne said. "I'll even lick your cunt at the same time, since I know how good that feels now."

"And lick Brick's hot cum out of my equally hot snatch, Roxy. I'll take care of cleaning his dick."

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming again, you big cocked bastard."

"Becca," I said, "don't you think Roxanne should wear the Lush out to supper tonight?"

"That's a definite yes. Can I have the controls again?"

"I think I'll handle the controls tonight."

"Spoilsport."

"You want to earn your sixth degree black belt tonight?" I asked.

"What do I have to do for that one?" Becca asked.

"I've hired a car to take us out tonight. For this one, you'd have to fuck the driver in the back of the limo while the rest of us watch. He has to wear a condom. If you're really adventurous, you can suck my cock at the same time, but that doesn't get you to your seventh. It's just an add on."

"What would I need to do to get a first degree black belt in Slut?" Roxanne panted.

"Well, you are in your home town. I think if we left the window down between the driver and us and you masturbated for him, you could get your belt. Now if you fellated him, because it is your home town, you'd be at sixth, and if you let the driver fuck you, you'd be up to your seventh, because you might run into that driver in the future. The only way you can go higher is performing those slutty acts in front of your parents, or co-workers."

I pumped harder and faster and Roxanne climaxed again, thinking about fucking some stranger in front of her parents or co-workers before I unloaded.

"What if I fucked someone else in front of my husband. What degree black belt are we talking about then?" Diana asked.

I pulled out of Roxanne and stripped off my condom.

"Have you ever done so?" I asked.

"No. If I'm around my husband, I'm fucking him."

"If you fucked some other man in front of your husband with other people watching, I think you've jumped straight to ninth."

"Gee, Laura is already a ninth," Becca said. "What would she need to do to get to tenth?"

"Fuck another man with Phillip watching, in front of Phillip's or her parents. Tenth degree is as high as you can go, you have to be pretty damn slutty to be that high."

"Damn, it's hard to get to tenth, isn't it?" Becca said. "I think I'd fuck you in front of my parents."

"If it were easy, everyone would be a tenth degree black belt in Slut, wouldn't they? It should be a stranger you fuck in front of your parents, someone you've never had sex with before, perhaps a friend or neighbor of your parents, someone they know well. You'd need someone like that since you're not married and can't fuck someone while your husband watches." I laughed, swatting Roxanne's behind, making her jump. "Roxanne, why don't we shower and get dressed. The driver will be here fairly shortly."

We showered and I washed her, and Roxanne washed me, her hands gripping my cock, soaping it up and stroking me. I gave her another orgasm, and she squeezed my cock painfully as she climaxed. Then she kept stroking.

"If you're going to do that, I want to cum on your face."

"Really?"

"Where better to do it than in the shower," I said. "You can wash it off right away."

She nodded and dropped down to her knees, the water cascading over us. I didn't want her on her knees forever, so I let her tug on my prick for about eight more minutes, feeling the build up, I warned her, in case she changed her mind, or wanted to.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said.

Roxanne aimed me right at the bridge of her nose, perhaps the center of her face. My semen barreled up my shaft, she felt me swell, and closed her eyes. Splat, splat, splat, three large, gouts of cum, coated her nose. She put her face against the head, and rubbed it over her face as more jets erupt from my cock, coating her cheeks, her lips, her chin. I've mentioned my balls hold a lot. I didn't build up to a major load because I let loose much quicker than usual, but it might have felt like the cum of three men, and still I squeezed some out, as her hand milked my cock. She opened her lips and her tongue came out and licked some of the cream surrounding her mouth, then the tip of my cock.

I pulled her up off the shower floor and kissed her, tasting myself, lapping some of it off the tip of her nose, then off her cheek, pulling her under the water so the spray can wash the thick, sticky stuff away, kissing her again. Soaping her once more, to make sure she's clean and not coated, even shampooing her hair in case any had gotten in it.

Turning off the water, I pulled her into my arms for another kiss, breaking it off as we started to get chilled. I tugged her out of the shower and began to dry her off.

"I've never done that before," Roxanne said.

"I suspected not. Why did you do it now?"

"I'm not sure. Perhaps it's as the others say. Perhaps I'm turning into a bit of a slut myself. I'm tempted to do the other thing you said. I'm not sure why that either, but I almost feel compelled to."

"To masturbate for the limo driver?"

"Yes. It's so strange. I grew up in a conservative catholic family, and have been so strait-laced, so normal, most of my life, my fumbling attempt at kissing a girl notwithstanding. The wickedest thing I'd ever done before you came along, was a one night stand when I was on an out of town business trip. I felt so perverse at the time, so naughty. Then all of a sudden, you're feeling me up in the restaurant, and I want to feel your fingers in me, then your cock, and I easily submit myself to the caresses of another woman. It's like I've lived a lifetime in the last twenty-four hours, a life I never knew. And I think of masturbating myself in front of you, and some driver I've never met before, and my pussy starts to drip, and I wonder, why not?"

"I can't answer that question. I've always been highly sexed, wanted to sample all the variety that life has to offer. It's like whatever Puritan gene the rest of the country has, the need to keep your body hidden, to not discuss sex, or not have sex indiscriminately, bypassed me completely. I love sex and I love people who love sex, who let themselves go, allow themselves to feel, to enjoy what we've been given.

"To the best of my knowledge, primates are the only animals in the world that enjoy sex, yet we seem to do everything in our power to deny that enjoyment. I understand why we don't want people fucking to bring a bunch of children into an overpopulated world, but we don't need to have children if we don't want them. We can have sex for the hell of it.

"Diana and her husband have the right idea, I think. There's love, the emotion of love, and there's fucking. Perhaps they were forced into it by their circumstances, but they seem to have a good relationship. They understand the sex they have with others doesn't mean they don't love the person they're married to."

"Do you ever want to get married, to have children?"

"Been there, done that, the marriage part anyway. I'm not made for marriage. The children; well something's come up that may allow me to have children without marriage. It's something I'm exploring."

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you at dinner. We need to get ready now."

Roxanne was dry, so I dried myself and told the other two the shower was vacant. I dressed in another suit, Roxanne dressed in a slinky, white, halter top number, floor length dress, but with a slit coming halfway up her creamy thighs. The dress was slightly revealing, her nipples and areolae slightly darker through the filmy fabric, and swelling prominences where it caressed her nipples. Roxanne's breasts were not so big they would fall out, but the gap in the top, showed tantalizing glimpses of the swells of her breasts. Better to my way of thinking, I could slide my hands underneath the top and caress the soft mounds and pinch the plump nipples, which I showed her, as she was putting lipstick on. She moaned and leaned back in my arms.

"I'm lucky I didn't smear lipstick all over my face when you did that."

"I'm lucky my date would dress in such a fashion to keep me hard all evening. This pair of pants has a little extra room in them so it's not so apparent, but I'm sure there will be a lot of women tonight who will be able to detect I'm aroused."

"And if they show their appreciation for your size, you'll fuck them too?"

"Not likely, unless you ask me to. The person I'm on a date with has all of my attention. It's why I want to be in charge of your toy tonight. You will have all of my attention. When we get back here, I have certain obligations to fuck the other two. Becca came to help, and to be with me. Diana took time off from work to be with us, Becca and me. I didn't expect her to do that, but she did, and I won't send her packing. Through dinner, you're my date. I asked you to go out with me. You agreed to go. I'll treat you like one. If you'd just come to the room after work, I would have worked you into the fucking rotation as I do the others, but not for this. When I take you to the football game on Sunday, you'll have all of my attention. I won't pay attention to any other woman, unless you want me to, and I wouldn't care if they tried to give me a blow job. That's insulting to you. If you're my date, you should be treated like one.

"When you came to the room last night, you knew you were going to be having sex with both Becca and me. Diana was an extra I didn't expect. If I'd invited you to my room, you're the only one I would have had sex with, but I didn't. Becca invited you with her note, and you knew it was for both of us."

"If you'd done the invitation, what would Becca have done?"

"Masturbated, had sex with Diana, since she was there, read a book, soaked in the bath, watched TV, gone to the bar to get picked up. It would have been her decision. You notice I didn't invite you to spend the night. I'm anticipating you will, but if you do, it will be with the expectation of sex with all of us, not just me. It's more an open invitation to stay and fuck everyone. If you didn't want to do that, you could leave."

"I actually enjoyed sex with everyone. I liked it. I wasn't sure if I would when I got the invitation, but I figured, if I don't like what's happening, I can leave. God, the sex was good though. I've never had anything like that before and I've been with a couple boyfriends who seemed to know what they were doing. They always made me cum. You made me cum and cum and cum."

"Group sex is good that way. Even if someone doesn't know what they're doing, perhaps someone else does who can carry things along. Even if I'd been a horrible fucker, Becca or Diana licking your clit at the same time would probably have given you orgasms."

"I notice Becca is the only one you don't use a condom for. Why is that?"

"She went to a doctor and was certified disease free. I don't want to give anyone a disease because I fuck around. At this point, I expect Becca to ensure any other male she has sex with, wears a condom. I will wear one for anyone else but her, or someone else medically cleared. There's one other at the moment."

"You don't care if she has sex with other men?"

"She's not my girlfriend. I have no expectations that I have any influence on who she has sex with, as long as she takes safety precautions. She can have a gang bang if she wants, as long as everyone wears rubbers."

"You seem to get along with her well though."

"I get along well with all women. Even three at once. I won't tolerate catfighting. If you want to be jealous, I'm not interested. I mean, if it's a date, it's a date, and you'll never see me paying attention to some woman walking by, but if we're doing something like this, I want you kissing, not cussing." Roxanne chuckled. "It's time to put your Lush in you, spread your legs, Roxanne."

I got the toy and inserted it in her pussy, making sure it was seated well. I dropped the bottom of her dress.

She was still standing there looking like a dream when the other two came walking into the bedroom, and Becca gave a wolf whistle. "Damn, Roxanne, I want to eat you up. You look like a big ice cream cone. I want to suck on your nipples."

Laughing, Roxanne said, "I'll hold you to that later. For now, Brick says he's on a date with me and he's going to pay attention only to me."

"You're probably in for a good time. When you're the only one, it gets intense."

"Ah, you're probably thinking about the sack. He said the date is over when we get back to the room, then it's all hands on deck."

"Whew! I was thinking there for a second I wouldn't get my Brick's dick fix."

The rest of us laughed.

"Plenty of dick and pussy for all," Roxanne said, "and I get to spend the night, so we can party hearty til the wee hours. Don't have to be up until it's time to make the meeting at 11:30."

"We'll let you go down to the meeting first, and show up after you," I said. "Don't want to flip their expectations. You can tell them I was a gentleman."

"And not that I ended up fucking half the night with you three."

"Let me show you what I bought today with Brick's money," Diana said. "My husband is going to love some of this shit."

She put on what she was wearing tonight. Oh, damn, he really was. It was a super fine mesh long sleeve top without anything beneath it leaving her breasts visible, over an electric blue miniskirt which stopped about five inches below her pussy, with lace panties the same color as the top. Becca wore a tight jersey knit top, also long sleeve, which while not clear, outlined her breasts, with hot pants so tight, her cleft was visible via cameltoe, over fishnet stockings. My dick wouldn't get much rest tonight.

******

Our driver tonight was a slim, young black man, handsome in his chauffeur livery. He loved what the three women were wearing, his eyes moving up and down each one. Shortly after we got in the limo, I asked Roxanne if she was serious about masturbating for the driver.

"Oh, God. You had to remember that?"

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. Free will, and all that."

"I want to, but I'm so nervous."

I took a handkerchief out of my pocket and tied it around her eyes. "Now you won't be able to see him looking at you," I whispered, "You can pretend you're doing it only for us."

I lowered the window between us and the driver glanced back, wondering if we needed something. We didn't ask for anything so his eyes returned to the road. I pulled Roxanne into my lap, and started lifting the bottom of her dress, sliding it up her legs. She started shivering. I lifted her slightly so I could get it unbunched from under her. Another quick glance by the driver, then a fast double take as he realized what was happening. After that, his eyes were switching back and forth like he was watching a tennis match.

I drew Roxanne's panties down. Heaven's she was wet. I pulled her legs wider. "It's time now," I whispered again, and she whimpered, then lowered her hand to her nearly bald cunt. She gasped as soon as she touched herself.

Sliding my hands under the halter, I began caressing her breasts, pinching and rolling her sensitive nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Roxanne moaned, and it was quite loud. Two of her fingers, sank into her heated sheath and Roxanne started fucking herself with them, her fingers quickly becoming slick and shiny. She continued making whimpering, moaning noises.

The driver was having a more difficult time with his concentration, though he wasn't becoming unsafe. He was bringing his eyes forward every second or two, then glancing back in the mirror to witness Roxanne caressing herself. I figured if he paid too much attention to the back, I could raise the window again. Roxanne wouldn't know he could no longer see.

It wouldn't take Roxanne long. I already read the signs of her impending orgasm, and it looked like it would be monumental. She added a third finger, moaning louder. "Oh, fuck. Oh, Brick, what are you doing to me?"

"Nothing. You're doing it to yourself. Do you want my permission to cum. You have it. Cum, Roxanne."

Roxanne started bouncing her hips up and down in my lap as she screamed her release, her fingers flying in and out of her hot box. Her other hand reached back and clutched me around the neck. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming so hard. Oh, fuck!"

Eventually, her fingers slowed to a crawl. I raised the window again, to a big grin from the young man. I wondered if he'd be getting his own treat later.

"Can I lick her pussy?" Diana said. "She's really messy."

"Roxanne, can Diana lick your cunt? Do you mind if the driver watches you get your cunt licked?" She had no idea I'd already closed the window.

"Yes, please make me cum again. Oh, it felt so good."

Diana moved forward and licked the steaming hot mess, that was Roxanne's cunt. Roxanne orgasmed again as soon as Diana touched her clit, crying out again from the intensity, holding Diana's head against her shaved folds. Roxanne had one more, before I told Diana to stop. I removed her blindfold and Dianna immediately looked to see if the driver was still watching, seeing the window closed again.

"Did he see me?"

"He did, and you should have seen the grin on his face when you climaxed. That was one happy young man. You've probably fueled his fantasies for the next month. I imagine, he'll be stroking his cock sooner rather than later, and thinking of you the whole time."

"You're making me horny again."

"If I weren't worried about him crashing, I'd make you ride my cock while he was watching. You'd automatically shoot up a couple degrees in sluttiness," I laughed.

"Do we keep the same driver all night?" Becca asked.

"We do."

"So he's the guy I have to fuck to get my sixth degree black belt. He'd be the first African-American I've ever had sex with."

"Do you have a problem with that?" I asked.

"Not at all, it's just going to be different. A lot of my life has been different lately."

"Amen," Roxanne said.

******

We were greeted like old friends, and after brief introductions, Michael spent ten minutes talking to us about the sampling we'd be doing today. Eating here was not cheap, about $600 per person with the wines we'd be drinking with our meal. I believe he said there were nine different dishes we'd be trying. I made Roxanne cum while Michael was talking to us. While she didn't make much noise, compared to her orgasm in the car, it was plain to see, much to her embarrassment.