How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they've played nice with one another."

She had moved to my arms, stretching them out, massaging my hands and fingers.

"They have had sex with each other as well?"

"It's hard for me to have sex with all three at once. They don't want to be bored while they wait."

Klara started working down my spine. She could put a lot of pressure on my back. She was apparently finding painful little knots, which she worked out, I could feel myself relaxing."

"You are a good lover?"

"You should ask the women. I might lie so you'd be more inclined to have sex with me."

"You would have sex with me?"

"In a heartbeat."

"What about them."

"They can wait their turn. I'm not their boyfriend. I'm their fuck buddy."

"They would not mind?"

"If they mind, they can leave, but I doubt they would. I suspect they'd enjoy sex with you as well."

"To be honest, I am more interested in sex with them, but I wondered if they were into men, since they were here with you. Would you mind if I had sex with them and you were not part of it?"

Fuck me running. That was a cruel twist of fate. A tall woman who looked like she'd be interesting as hell to fuck, and she wasn't interested in Brick's magic wand.

"Well, Klara, I have to admit I'd be extremely disappointed, because the moment I saw you, I was interested, but if you're not, then no, I don't mind. I'm not for everyone, as much as I like to think so. If you want to have sex with them and they with you, it's fine and dandy by me."

"You would not interfere or try to join in?"

"I only go where I'm wanted."

"What would you do?"

"Probably masturbate. I won't try to join in, but I'm certainly not planning on leaving either. I don't mind watching two or more women have sex. They've both only recently started enjoying girl on girl sex."

Klara had moved down to my ass. Despite a stated preference for women, she wasn't laying off my buttocks any. She was squeezing them pretty hard.

"How recently?"

"Less than two weeks for Becca, the last girl you massaged. Less than three days for the other."

"Are they any good?"

"I haven't heard anyone complaining, but that seems like something else you'll need to ask them, or just see for yourself."

Klara started working my legs. Did she ever have strong hands. She was kneading those leg muscles so nicely. She worked right on down my calves to my feet, doing a little shiatsu to the balls of my feet.

"Are you ready to turn over now?"

Klara had already seen my engorged meat when I was fucking Diana. It wasn't quite as stiff now, but it wasn't disinterested. I told her 'yes' and flopped over. She started working her way back up my legs. While working my quads close to my hefty ball sack, brushing them in the process, mini Brick started standing at attention. She ignored my actual cock, however, bypassing the throbbing meat to work on other muscle groups, eventually reaching my neck again.

"All done, Mr. Harmon. That will be $175 apiece for four massages or $700 dollars. Will that be cash or credit card?"

I thought about asking for a happy ending, but that would be prostitution, and really, was that necessary? As soon as Klara left I not only had my choice of two beautiful women, I had them both.

"Cash," I said. I got up and got my wallet, pulling out nine, hundred dollar bills. I handed her the money. "You've got strong hands."

"Thank you, Mr. Harmon. This is a very generous tip."

She looked at the two women sitting on a bed and chair, checking their phones.

"Would either or both of you women like to have sex with me?"

Becca looked up from the bed where she was lying. "I'd love sex with you, Klara." She sat up and removed her robe.

"So would I," Roxanne said, standing up and taking off hers.

Klara made a phone call. "This is Klara speaking. Mark me down for four massages at $!75 apiece with a $200 dollar tip. Please note I'm down as unavailable for the rest of the day. Thank you, Melissa."

Klara disconnected her call, and put all of her things away, except for the music, although she changed the playlist to something more conducive to fucking, than relaxing. She began taking off her clothes. Damn, she looked better without them, than in them. If she was normal sized, she'd be fabulous. Her breasts were big, but proportional, her hips wide, but matched the rest of her. Her ass, whoo! Tight enough to bounce a nickel off of. Her height added another dimension. My dick went from hard to throbbing when her ordinary bra and panties came off. She joined Becca on the bed, and Roxanne joined them. They started kissing and exploring. Klara was so tall, Roxanne could be playing with her breasts and Becca her pussy, and they were almost shouting distance apart.

I got myself a towel and settled in the vacated chair to watch, idly stroking my cock, in no hurry to cum, and wanting to keep things neat. Roxanne mounted Klara's face and Becca started licking Klara's pussy. The two women being pleasured had a couple orgasms, then Roxy and Becca switched.

Before Becca's cunt covered Klara's cum covered mouth, she said. "They do very well for novice cunt lickers, Mr. Harmon, but I suppose women know what they like."

"I suppose they do," I replied.

I was nowhere close to completion, preferring to put it somewhere other than a towel, but prepared in case this went on longer than I expected. A couple more orgasms by the ladies went by. I started to get serious with my stroking. The women switched again, Becca on Klara's cunt, Roxanne on her face.

Becca wiggled her fine behind. "Don't deposit that nice load in a towel, Brick. Get behind me and shove that thick prick up my pussy."

"Klara preferred I not try to join you," I said.

All three women burst into laughter.

"What's so fucking funny?"

"Oh, Brick, if you'd seen the way Klara was drooling when you were fucking Diana," Becca said, "you'd know why you didn't need to say that. Of course, you only had eyes for the one you were fucking, so you didn't. When you went into the bathroom with Dianne, I asked Klara if she wanted some of that. Of course, she was ready to pounce the second I asked her, but I told her to pretend she was a lesbian who wasn't interested in your dick. Guess it worked. Now shove your cock up my cunt and make a girl feel happy. You can fuck Klara after you deposit a load in me."

"You shit!"

"Yep. Now fuck me."

I didn't need a third invitation. I climbed on the bed behind Becca and shoved in deep, no condom. She moaned into Klara's cunt and climaxed, shuddering. I started to lay the wood to her. Becca loved it. I'd been playing with myself for forty minutes and preparing to cum when I changed horses. It took some effort on my part not to cum in the first five minutes I pounded Becca's pussy. I lasted fifteen more before inundating her soaked cunt with even more fluids. She still managed three more orgasms before that happened, perhaps a little distracted by what her mouth was doing.

When I pulled out of Becca's cunt, she said, "He's all yours for the next hour, Klara. Don't break him. We still need him."

Klara started sucking the fluids off of my cock, preparing me for the next round. Not one to let an unattended pussy go to waste, I lifted her so her hips were over my face. I think she loved the way I could manhandle her, despite her size. She was moaning even before my tongue made a foray into her pleasure palace. For the first time, my head had to bend up, instead of leaning down to lick a cunt.

My dick was hard and her pussy spasming for the third time, before she said, "I want you inside of me. I have wanted a cock like this most of my adult life."

"Condom, quick Becca," I gasped.

"No need, Brick," Roxanne said. "She just got a clean bill of health from the doctor yesterday. It was still in her purse. I saw the paperwork myself."

"Oh, fuck. Is she on birth control?"

"The pill," Klara said, turning end for end. She mounted my shaft, sighing as she sank over it.

Just like the rest of her, Klara's pussy was big, but not so big I didn't fit perfectly. I hadn't even had to go slow to spare the poor girl. She dropped over my shaft like water over Niagara Falls. That's not to say she was loose. That girl had amazing muscular control of her pussy, and the way she was squeezing and milking my cock was magic. It was a good thing I'd cum twice already, because she seemed determined to wrest every drop of sperm in my body into her cunt. We fucked for awhile like this, as I played with those big breasts. Then I ordered her to her hands and knees to take her hard from behind, slamming into her. We did that for many minutes, battering her pussy flesh, though she seemed to like it. Eventually, I put her on her back, folded her legs back around her ears, proving how flexible she was, then long stroked, slow deep thrusts to the bottom of her cunt, my ball sack smacking against her pucker.

I'd intended to finish in Klara like this, when Roxanne said, "Klara also likes to take it up the ass. You might want to consider going there before you finish."

Damn! She wouldn't even need to be prepared. The way she was lying now, it wasn't too hard to slide out of one hole and into another.

"You want me in your ass, put my cock against your asshole," I said, sliding all of the way out.

Without a word, she grabbed my club and placed me against her pucker. Experienced or not, I wasn't about to jam it inside of her back door. I started to push, and she opened right up. I eased myself in, completely engulfing my cock in her rectum. She gave a little grunt when I bottomed out, but kept trying to fuck herself, so I began sliding in and out, ready to do the work, since it would be hard for her to move.

Klara did like anal; climaxed three more times before I felt my dick swell, and gonads pump, ad filled her with hot cream.

She sighed when I moved my arms and let her legs return to the bed as my prick pulled out, leaving a trail of cum dribbling out of her gaped starfish.

"You were right," Klara said. "He is an excellent fuck. Would someone hand me a towel. I will leak all over your bed if I do not wipe myself off."

Roxanne handed her the towel I'd been prepared to use and she dabbed at her bottom, then wiped off my cock.

"My pussy could use a little clean up too," Klara said. "I orgasmed eight times while he fucked me, but I would prefer a tongue for that."

Roxanne went down on her and began cleaning up her messy pussy.

"Brick," Becca asked, "can we take Klara to supper, then come back and fuck some more? Maybe she can spend the night."

"A girl after my own heart," I laughed. "Of course."

"If I am going to spend the night, I should let my husband know," Klara said.

Oops, my third definite married pussy.

"What's the story with you and your husband?" I asked, curious to know.

"Hans and I are in an open marriage. Both of us work in massage, and as you might expect, opportunities for sex arise fairly often. If we like what we see, we can partake. We are both bisexual, so opportunities for both sexes are fairly common. Hans has got a nice cock, about nine inches long, but not as big around as you are. He has a fair number of male clients who ask for him by name. My repeat customers are fairly equally divided between men and women."

"Am I ever glad I got you instead of Hans," I said. "Might I ask how tall Hans is?"

"He is my height, perhaps a half inch taller," Klara said.

"Are you German?" I asked.

"I am German, Hans is Dutch. How could you tell? I am told I speak very good English."

"Very good, in fact, too good. An American would have said, 'I'm German,' and 'I'm told.' I don't think you've used a single contraction while speaking, so it's more inflection, than accent."

"Ah, I speak without shortcuts."

"Exactly. Do you worry about prostitution laws in this country?"

"The puritanical Americans," Karla laughed. "We lived in the Netherlands for a while, and there are no prostitution laws. We do not charge for sex. Our prices are such that it accounts for sex if we give it, but you noticed I called in with the time I finished and what was charged when we finished, then put away my equipment. Everything which occurs after that call, is on me and no money changes hands."

"Is your clean medical report based upon both you and Hans having sex with your customers?" Roxanne asked.

"Yes. We get tested quarterly to be sure, and unless someone provides us with documentation of cleanliness, we use condoms."

"I wasn't carrying my medical clearance. How do you know I was clean?"

"Becca had hers and said you had been tested because you were helping another couple with a conception issue. She said you used condoms with everyone but her, so I trusted her word."

"It was amazing fucking you without a condom."

I enjoyed it too. You last a long time when you are fucking. How do you do that?"

"Exposure to tantric sex when I was younger, and learning to control my orgasms."

"Very nice. I do not think I have ever fucked anyone for an hour without them climaxing. I am told I have wonderful pussy control."

"You do," I agreed.

"Isn't it great," Becca said. "He wrings you out pretty good before he's finished."

Roxanne had finished licking all the cum on Klara's cunt, and Klara got up and called her husband on the phone, stopping the music momentarily.

"Hans, I will not be home tonight. I will be spending the night with a nice man and two women. I will tell you about it tomorrow. Gute nacht, meine liebe." A brief pause. "You too. Enjoy yourself."

"Becca, do you think Klara should wear the Lush tonight? And since you invited her to supper, you can run the controls."

"What is this Lush?" Klara asked.

"A sex toy, and you're going to have so much fun," Becca said.

******

We ate at the St. Regis again, not wanting to get dressed up to go out. Becca played with the Lush while Roxanne and I enjoyed the multitude of expressions and responses Klara exhibited as she climaxed. Becca was becoming an expert on the controls. She didn't let it run constantly, but turned if off and on at random intervals, usually when it would be the most embarrassing for Klara.

I fucked Karla two more times before she left in the morning, both times emptying myself in her pussy. I found out her mouth was king sized as well. She could get more of my cock down her throat than either of the others. It probably helped her husband was big dicked as well. I also fucked Roxanne twice and Becca once. Klara kissed us all on the cheek before she left, carrying her tools of the trade.

"I had a wonderful time. Thank you," Klara said as she left.

I fucked Becca one more time before Roxanne and I had to get ready to leave for the football game. I gave Becca a thousand dollars to enjoy a day on the town. I called D'Jon for the ride to Levi Stadium in San Jose. He was happy to get my call.

"We're headed to a 49er's game, D'Jon. What kind of driving time are we talking about?"

"Roughly 50 minutes to an hour, depending on the route."

"Just enough time to get a little action in then?"

"Yes, sir."

"Pick us up at 11:45 then. Should give us plenty of time."

"You're the bossman. Any chance for a repetition of Friday night?"

"Not up to me, D'Jon. It's up to the lady."

"Lady, singular?"

"I only have one other ticket."

"I'll keep my fingers crossed. Which one is it?"

"The one you haven't fucked yet."

"I'll keep four fingers crossed. She had fantastic legs."

I laughed.

D'Jon pulled up right outside the lobby at precisely 11:45, holding the door as we got in the back. The partition window was open when we got in.

"Roxanne, the drive is about an hour. Do you want the partition up or down?"

She glanced at D'Jon, the insanely big grin on his face. She shook her head. "What am I going to do with you, Brick?"

"Have a good time, comes to mind. Do I have to remove your panties, or did you forget to put them on?"

She spread her legs so D'Jon could see up her dress. "Are my panties off or on, D'Jon?"

"Off, ma'am."

"There's your answer, Brick. Leave the partition down. Keep a close eye on the road, D'Jon. No accidents just because you're watching."

"No, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

As D'Jon started to drive to San Jose, I pulled Roxanne into my lap, tugging her loose dress up to her waist, exposing her shaved pussy to D'Jon. I unbuttoned her blouse, unclasped her bra and opened that up, exposing more of her. I began kissing the back of her neck while one hand squeezed and fondled her breasts, and the other made a beeline for her pouting pussy lips. Within fifteen minutes, she was ready to fuck me, sliding off my lap to release the beast, licking and sucking the end for a few minutes before rolling a condom over my shaft and mounting me, facing the driver. I fucked her while playing with her body, boobs and clit, the entire drive to Levi Stadium.

D'Jon had watched much of it. Roxanne's eyes weren't covered this trip and she watched D'Jon watching her fuck. It seemed to help drive her arousal. She climaxed more than normal. Eventually, I didn't trust him to stay on the road. There were a couple tiny swerves, and I thought I should intercede before they became bigger swerves. I shut the partition, but I kept Roxanne going by whispering in her ear about what a slut she was to fuck in front of some relative stranger. By the time we reached the Stadium her pussy was white with the spend she'd released from her overcooked cunt. Not the usual thin, clear juices, but the white, mucus laden stuff of a frantic, long lasting fucking.

Due to the condom, I didn't add to it, but still had to dab at moisture, which since we were using facial tissues, left white, fuzzy residue all over her pussy, even without the hair to trap it.

"That was the single best fucking I ever had," Roxanne panted, breathless.

I helped tidy her so we could leave the limo. Helped her fasten her bra, the buttons of her blouse, straighten everything. I felt a little dehydrated, so grabbed three bottles of water on the way in, one for Roxanne and two for me. Hey, even though I'd been sitting, I'd done a lot of work, lifting her up and down when her legs grew tired of doing the same thing.

"We'll see you back here at the end of the game, D'Jon. You can leave to eat or anything like that, but make sure you return at games end."

"I'll be here. I've got things to keep me busy, even packed myself a lunch." He showed me the crossed fingers on both hands. "Here's hoping."

I laughed. As we walked into the stadium, Roxanne asked, "What's he hoping about?"

Leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You were the only one he didn't fuck on Friday night."

She turned to look at me. "You think he wants to fuck me?"

"Is he a red blooded, young, heterosexual male? Did you not just put on an hour long sex show for him? Does his car now smell like an aroused cunt? Yeah, I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck you."

"Would you want me to fuck him?"

"Want is too strong a word. I would enjoy watching him fuck you, but what I want is for you to do what you would enjoy, not what I would. This is your date now. It's for you. What do you want to do?"

"What degree slut am I if I fuck him?"

"Fifth, if you let him lick you to an orgasm, because it's more passive. Sixth, if you suck him off, seventh if you let him fuck your cunt. If he were a complete stranger, it would be sixth, seventh and eighth, but you know him now from Friday. You've fucked in front of him. He's no stranger anymore. He's someone you've shared an intimacy with already."

"I see," Roxanne laughed. "It's a complex set of rules."

"It certainly is."

"No one but you knows these rules?

"Nope."

"Perhaps you should publish them?"

"I don't think so, because then people would be going out there trying to earn their black belts by themselves, and I wouldn't get to see them earn it. I think it's best if I keep the rules to myself."