How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

Phillip looked at Laura. "That's agreeable to me."

"Phillip, when I've spanked a woman previously, I often find myself aroused from the experience. I will be fucking Sharon. Since you're cutting Laura off from sex, you may need to spank the monkey. I'll give you a couple more days to think about our agreement before we fuck Sharon together. Look over the contract. I'll let you know what my other lawyer says on the subject, but I want your opinion as well."

"How often do you spank a woman?" Laura asked.

"When they agree they've done something wrong and should be punished. Do you agree you did something wrong?"

"Yes."

"And you should be punished for that mistake?"

"Yes." She sounded humbled at the moment.

The doorbell rang.

"That should be Sharon now." I got up and went to the door, letting Sharon in.

"Hey, guys," she said, seeing us all waiting there. "What's up?"

"Laura has been misbehaving, essentially committing a sexual battery on me...."

"Sexual battery on you?" Sharon scoffed.

"After being told I would not be having sex with her until speaking to Phillip, she sucked my cock while I was sleeping and fucked me while I was still half asleep. As soon as I was awake, I picked her up and threw her into the pool. She was having sex without my consent, and that is sexual battery. Rape can occur in both directions. It's not all men raping women. Just because no force was used, doesn't mean it didn't occur. Becca being roofied would have be rape as well, even if she agreed to sex in a drug induced state. I don't feel it rises to the level of arrest and incarceration, but it does rise to the level of punishment. Phillip and I are going to smack her naked ass twenty times each. I don't know how hard Phillip will swat her, but I won't go easy on her.

"Which brings up a second point. With your permission, I'd like to stay with you through Friday. Her behavior does not warrant her being allowed any sex, since she felt comfortable trying to steal it. She's being cut off from both Phillip and me. I'm removing myself from temptation. If you don't want me, I can get a different room."

"No, I'd love to have you. Just make sure I get some sleep."

"Thank you. At least seven hours per night. You let me know when you need to get up, I'll be your alarm clock."

"Sounds thrilling."

"For your information, I had sex with three women other than Becca in San Francisco. I used condoms for anyone not medically cleared."

"Who were they?" Sharon asked.

"A flight attendant we met on the flight, an attorney involved in the company sale, and a masseuse. The masseuse had received medical clearance."

"Did they all have sex together too?"

"The flight attendant and masseuse did not, although the masseuse witnessed me fucking the flight attendant before she had to leave."

"You were a busy boy."

"I usually am. It's part of my promise to Phillip that I will continue having sex with other women so he's assured I'm not taking aim at his wife, and to discourage women from forming attachments to me because they know I can't keep my dick in my pants. Laura, come here."

I sat down in the chair I'd vacated to answer the door. She moved to stand in front of me.

"Over my legs."

She blinked a couple times and more tears flowed down her cheeks, but she obeyed. She got over my lap, her buns up in the air, her hands and feet on the floor either side of my leg.

"Normally, when I give a woman a spanking, I give her an orgasm first. You're also being denied sex, so you won't get one. That means this will hurt worse than it normally would. Sharon, would you pleas keep count for us. Stop me when she's received twenty."

"Okay."

"Do not attempt to cover your ass with your hands, Laura. Your ass can withstand it better than your hand. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I can have Phillip hold your hands if you don't think you can keep from doing so."

"Please hold my hands, Phillip," Laura said, her voice tiny.

He sat in front of Laura and took a good grip on Laura's wrists.

I started spanking, and I did not go easy on her. Laura was sobbing after three swats, and she was screaming loudly after sixteen. I was keeping a close eye on her ass. There was no sign of bruising or any broken blood vessels, so I didn't let up until the end. I helped her off my lap and onto her knees.

"I didn't do substantial harm to your bottom. The redness should fade within three or four hours. The pain will fade sooner, although it will be uncomfortable to sit on for about three hours. If you go into the pool, the coolness of the water will speed the relief. Make sure your ass is dry before Phillip gives you his twenty. It will sting worse if it isn't."

Laura went out to the pool.

"Aren't you going to stay while I give her mine?" Phillip asked.

"No. You're a grown man. Your wife wanted to have sex before you had a chance to discuss whether we were proceeding. You can determine for yourself what you feel is appropriate.

"Before this occurred, had you reached any conclusions as the whether or not you wanted to continue?"

"Both of us wanted to continue."

"Have you changed your mind?"

"I might have if you hadn't behaved the way you did. I truly believe you're trying to help, and not hurt me or my marriage."

"How has the sex been with Laura?"

"On the whole, good. We both were looking forward to having vaginal sex again. She's been quite passionate and wanting sex frequently."

"Sorry about knocking that schedule back another four days."

"It won't hurt me. I'll survive."

"Did you enjoy your sex with Sharon?"

They both blushed, but Phillip said, "It was wonderful. She was very adventurous."

"A byproduct of meeting you, Brick," Sharon said.

"Sharon, I'm planning on inviting you here this weekend. It's Labor Day and I'm planning a cookout and pool party with Phillip's permission?" He nodded his acquiescence. "On Friday night, as another part of Laura's punishment, I'd like to fuck your ass while Phillip fucks your pussy, while making her watch. She would then be made to clean up your cum off Phillip's condom covered cock. Would that be agreeable to you?"

"A double penetration, hey, Brick. You sure do push a girl's boundaries. Sure, I'll give it a shot. Sounds like it could be fun."

"Would you be willing to undergo an anal cleansing?"

"What are you talking about?"

"A number of enemas to clean out your bottom. If you undergo the process, your bottom is clean enough to lick, and to lick any cock that comes out of it. I won't force Laura to lick your bottom, but, I intend to ask her to comply as part of her punishment."

"You're joking," Phillip said.

"No, I'm not joking. I've done it myself after a cleansing. The threat implicit in asking her to do it now, is if she pulls a related stunt in the future, the ass may not have undergone a cleansing first. I want her to be reluctant to pull similar shit again."

"That would tend to do it for me," Sharon said. "I don't know what to do."

"I'll help you out before we come."

"I'll give it a shot."

I shook Phillip's hand. "I'm going to send you some information about Ethical Non-Monogamy that I've recently run across. I know you still have doubts, or maybe just questions, about what you're doing, and if it somehow makes you strange. Two of the women I was with this weekend were married and practice Ethical Non-Monogamy for various reasons. It's apparently fairly common and becoming more so all the time. I don't think your situation is as rare or strange as you think it is. I hope it puts your mind at ease.

"I'm going to give Sharon a good fucking before I go. Giving a naked girl a good spanking always gives me a woody. Come along, sweetheart. I'll go easy on you so we can eat early enough to get you to bed on time and rock you to sleep."

She laughed. Taking Sharon's hand, I led her back to the master bedroom and gave her what she'd been craving. I rocked her world for a good half hour. We then dressed, I grabbed my luggage and we left. As we left, we saw Phillip swatting his wife's ass. He was going a little easier on her than I had, but not much.

******

I spent the next few days in Sharon's room at the Hyatt. It was almost like home for me. She had to work during the day, which allowed me to check out the gym again every day. I lucked two out of the four days, going to the women's rooms instead of taking them to Sharon's, which I thought would be rude.

I heard back from Roxanne on Tuesday afternoon, and she sent me copies of what she thought the contract should read. Other than adding Laura as a signatory. She didn't see major issues. She'd deleted reference to payment that we'd both crossed out and said I should consider Becca's proposal to insure the couple against death or loss of wage earning capacity. That would have differing costs based upon the age of the parties.

Speaking of Becca, she came over on Wednesday night, a date made before I invited myself to Sharon's.

"Sorry, Brick. I didn't know you'd be here when I made this date."

"Not your fault. I won't fuck you tonight, but you and Sharon can do whatever you like."

"Why aren't you fucking Becca?" Sharon asked.

"I'm trying to give her a little space. I don't want her thinking I'm her only source of sex or that she should depend on me to provide it. She should be considering people more her own age on a regular basis. She just had five pretty intense days with me, and she needs to branch out.

"Becca, I also want to invite you to Phillip's for a bash this weekend. I'll still back off from any sex with you for another week, but Sharon and others will be there, so I'm sure you can still have fun. Phillip will give you the details once they're decided."

I gave them some time alone on the bed, then fucked Sharon while they sixty-nined. I might have felt Becca's tongue on my balls a couple times, but I couldn't really call it sex, so I ignored it.

On Thursday, I asked Phillip if Laura could have a meal prepared for our arrival around 7:30 PM on Friday. He said it would be done.

******

Friday when Sharon finished work, I showed her how to do a thorough rectal cleansing. We did her four times until all the water ran clear, then a plain water rinse. I used her plug to show her how clean her bottom was, pushing the plug into her rectum, then sucking on the thing myself.

"It seems gross. Does it taste okay?"

"About the same as one pushed into your pussy. There's mucus in both places. It's part of what makes sex wet and pleasurable, and helps protect the body from harmful germs."

"It's been awhile since you've fucked my ass. Go slow, okay."

"Always."

We headed back to the Smiths for a nice three day weekend.

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers