How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, I want you to clean Becca's cunt, and each time you lick her, kiss Phillip so our cum is transferred to his mouth where he can swallow it. When her cunt is clean, you may lick my cock clean, doing the same thing, kiss Phillip and transfer the mess to him to swallow."

"Yes, Master," she said.

Every dollop of cum she licked off Becca's cunt or my cock was eventually swallowed by Phillip, except what she inadvertently swallowed herself. Both of their lips and faces showed traces of our cum.

"Laura why don't you share with Phillip what we did today."

Phillip got to hear from Laura about her trip to Lovers and what she did there. His cock got hard and Phillip reached for it to touch himself.

"You don't have permission to masturbate, Phillip. No more sex for you until I give my permission."

"Why is what you did better than what got us into trouble yesterday, Master?" Phillip asked yanking his hand away from his cock. His ass would still be sore.

"Why don't you field this question, Slut, since you already know the answer."

Laura reiterated the reasons for the difference. Phillip nodded as it was explained to him.

"Tonight, Laura has earned a good fucking, Phillip. She was a good girl today. You didn't earn anything, being punished for multiple infractions of the rules, but I do have a task for you. I want you to become a better lover. As you lie in bed listening to me make your wife scream, you'll be able to touch yourself, but, you can't cum. There are certain physical procedures premature ejaculators are given to learn not to cum too soon. I don't know if that was ever a problem for me, because women cum fairly quickly for me, but I did decide I could put those procedures to good use learning how to control my ejaculations.

"The first of these techniques is called the stop-start method, which is a form of edging. You masturbate yourself until you're close to cumming, then stop. No stimulus of any kind is allowed until all need to ejaculate has ended. Then, you can start again until you're close, then stop. It's very frustrating. I use it sometimes to drive women mad with lust. Stop just before they peak, then start again whenever they're no longer close.

"The other method is called the stop-squeeze, or pinching technique. You masturbate until you're close, then stop and squeeze the area where the head of the penis meets the shaft, which is call the frenulum. Theoretically, you can get slightly closer to orgasm using this method, and if your Dominant is a real bitch or bastard, kill a perfectly good orgasm with it, taking away the pleasure you usually get from an orgasm, essentially stopping it in mid-cum. It's a little trickier, because you need to find the right amount of pressure. Too much, and it hurts, too little and you cum. While you jack yourself off listening to Laura cum, you need to practice either or both of those techniques. Before I take Becca home, I'll check on you. Every time you climaxed as you listened, you'll get hit ten times with the paddle, administered tomorrow before you go to work.

"They can also be used with a sexual partner. They stop fucking you when you get close, or do the squeeze thing with the top of your penis, until you can fuck them some more.

"Eventually, these tricks help you to control your ejaculation until you want to cum. It's those techniques that I learned to control how easily or slowly I cum. There's a couple other things you can do to help with early ejaculation. I won't say you're premature, necessarily, because I have seen women cum before you do, but if you cum and they don't, it's disappointing. You can masturbate before intercourse, which I don't recommend unless you get permission first, and the other is pelvic floor exercises. Wearing Ben Wa balls is a pelvic floor exercise for Laura to keep her twat tight for you. You can't wear Ben Wa balls, but you can do the exercises.

"You can find out what those muscles are by trying to stop urination during mid-pee, or the muscles you exert to keep yourself from passing gas. Those are your pelvic floor muscles. So, while you're sitting at your desk, or walking, or standing, you squeeze those muscles for three seconds, then relax three, squeeze for three, relax. Do this ten times in a row, at least three times a day. It takes a minute to start. But as those muscles get stronger, you want to hold the squeeze longer. Don't forget to breathe, don't tighten any other muscles but those pelvic muscles, no abs, thighs or buttocks. Those same pelvic muscles can help delay your orgasm.

"You may have a small penis, but there's no reason you can't use what you have, more effectively. I'm going to leash you to your bed now. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yes, Master."

"Come along then."

I clipped the leash to his collar and he glanced miserably at Rebecca, before I led him away.

"You might as well take care of any other business you need to do now. I don't intend on releasing you until tomorrow morning."

Phillip, peed, brushed and flossed his teeth, and I led him to his bed and tied his leash the same way I did last night.

"Since you'll practice those techniques tonight, when Laura wakes you up to fuck you tomorrow, I want you to do the stop-start procedure once during your intercourse. She'll wake you at 6:30 instead of 6:45 so you have time to fuck her longer. Don't disappoint me again tomorrow, Phillip. I know how much you enjoy watching Laura get fucked. If I have to give you more than ten swats when you get home from work tomorrow, it will be the weekend, at least, before you watch Laura fucked again, and it might be twice that long before you're given permission to cum past tomorrow morning. Don't fight your submission; accept it. I will take care of you if you do."

"Yes, Master."

I went back to the kitchen where I collected my other slave and Becca, bringing them to the master bedroom.

"Can I use those same techniques to have a tighter cunt?"

"Of course. Using Ben Wa balls makes you use those muscles automatically to keep them from dropping out, but you can do the pelvic floor squeezes three times a day. It won't be as fast as Ben Wa balls, but it does the trick."

"Does Laura have the tightest cunt right now?" Becca asked.

"She does. It's quite snug. I think it increases the orgasms she receives as well. Slut, you need to practice your cock sucking some more. Becca is a better cock sucker than you. I want you to lie on the bed and put your head over the edge. It will straighten out your throat more. I'm going to try pushing a little deeper inside your mouth. Put your hands against my thighs and if you can't breathe, or you have any other problems, push against me and I'll pull out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Your Slut wants to be the best cock sucker you know."

"We'll see about that. All I'm looking for now is deeper than you have been getting me and that you swallow every drop of cum I give you. After which I'll fuck you."

"Thank you, Master."

She dropped her head over the edge and I gave her my cock to suck. I let myself start to swell.

"What's the advantage of this?" Becca asked.

"This is how my ex-wife got my whole cock in her mouth. This is the only way she could do it. I figured it couldn't hurt to try."

I was about three-quarters erect, and Laura was starting to struggle. She pushed back and I pulled out and let her take a few deep breaths. She pulled me back into her mouth and tried to work more of me down.

"What happened this weekend? Mr. Smith was a little wonky today, and I don't think I've ever seen a man spanked before."

I pulled out again until Laura encouraged me to continue. It seemed as if she had about half of my cock in her mouth at the moment.

"Yesterday morning, Laura and Phillip thought it was a good idea for them to put a stripper pole in their living room, that Laura learn how to strip and start working at a strip club where she could get more fucking in with other guys, or alternatively, put a video camera in a van with a mattress, and she could start hooking, except she wouldn't charge money, because that would be prostitution." I pulled out. "She could fuck half a dozen or more different guys every day and Phillip could watch the videos of them fucking." I pushed back in. Maybe four and a half inches. "This from a woman who's hoping to get pregnant in a couple weeks and with Phillip working in one of the stodgiest and most uptight fields around, at a law office."

"They suggested that?"

"No, I suggested it and they leapt at the idea. I was a little concerned that this was starting to veer away from, I' want to get pregnant and have a little fun, to I can fuck anyone I want and my husband won't care.' "

Laura pushed against me and I pulled back, pushing forward when she tugged on me. Maybe five inches; close anyway. There was a bulge forming at the back of her chin where it met her throat.

"All of a sudden, it didn't feel like I was doing an enjoyable good deed of giving them a child, but trying to keep them from leaping over a cliff to complete hedonism. I decided the best way...." tap, tap, pull out, "to keep that from happening was to take total control over them until they regain their senses." Push back in. Not much past the last point.

"For how long?"

"As long as it takes, although I'm hoping someone else will take over the job after we're sure Laura is pregnant."

"You got anyone in mind?"

"Yeah, but they'd have to move and I'm not sure they want to."

I pulled out again to give Laura more time to breathe. She was panting from holding her breath while I was clogging her throat, even though she was breathing through her nose. She pulled me forward again. Infinitesimal progress at the moment, but I thought she'd managed a full inch more than she had before.

Thinking Laura had done all she could so far, I warned her I was going to cum. She nodded. I pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and let loose. Laura kept running her tongue over the tip even as I climaxed and it felt damn good.

She gobbled and swallowed, gobbled and swallowed, and I believe she got every single drop.

"Much better, Slut. Good job."

"Was it better than Becca?"

"Not quite, but getting there. Now get me hard again."

Laura did a credible job giving me another erection. I fucked her for almost an hour. Laura expressed her appreciation in loud and vulgar ways, cumming around eight times, only six of them with permission. I'm sure Phillip was getting an earful. It would be interesting to see how he did holding off on his orgasms. After leaving a still sizable load inside Laura's cunt, I took her into Phillip's room and had her ride his mouth to get cleaned up. Turned out Phillip had climaxed twice without permission as well, the evidence pooled on his stomach and chest.

"Twenty swats," I said. "Your drive to the office tomorrow might be kind of rough. You might want to put a pillow in the car."

When Laura was cleaned up, I brought her back to the bedroom and leashed her to her dog pad again. Becca watched with interest.

"It's getting kind of late, Becca. Should I bring you home now or would you like another fucking first?"

"Another fucking, but don't take as long as you did with Laura. Twenty minutes or so should do it. Maybe four orgasms."

"You don't want much, do you."

"Not too much."

"Laura will clean you off when you're done, so take that into consideration."

"No more than three then. She can give me the fourth."

That's what we did, then I drove her back to her office, where she got her car and went home. I returned to the Smith's residence and went to sleep all by myself, a slave at my feet.

******

I released Laura at 6:30 to use the bathroom and wake her husband with some sex. I gave her the next largest plug for Phillip and she was to tell him to put it in before he left for work. She could have more oral sex practice after Phillip left. I got started on breakfast. She joined me while Phillip got ready for work. When he joined us for breakfast, I asked him to show me his cock and balls again to make sure he wore his rings and plug to work. I played with Laura while we ate, giving Phillip another stiffy.

"Are your Ben Wa balls back in your slutty cunt this morning, Laura?"

"Yes, Master. I put them in right after fucking Phillip."

"Did he make you cum during your fucking?"

"Not during the fucking, no, sir. He did lick me to an orgasm afterward."

"Did you give him a chance to stop, or did you keep fucking him after he told you he needed to pause."

"I kept going, Master. I'm sorry."

"Five more swats for you. Phillip can't get better if you don't give him the opportunity. Phillip, if she doesn't stop the next time you need to stop, including lifting off you, if necessary, you don't have to lick her to an orgasm and she can walk around with her cum leaking out of her cunt all day."

"Yes, sir."

"Last night, Laura got about five inches of my cock in her mouth. We'll be going for six today. As soon as you finish eating, I'll give you your paddling for cumming twice without permission, both of you."

"Yes, Master," both replied.

We finished breakfast and Phillip pulled down his pants and got twenty good swats to his ass. While he pulled his pants back up over his flaming ass cheeks, I gave Laura twenty-five. Phillip looked like he'd have an uncomfortable drive. Laura and I cleaned up the kitchen and went back to the bedroom where she put her head over the edge of the bed to see if she could get more of my dick down her throat. She had over five and a half inches down when the front doorbell rang.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked.

"I don't know, sir. We're not expecting anyone."

"Throw something on in case they're here to see you. I'll see who's at the door."

I put on a robe. It didn't do much to hide the fact I had a huge woody, but I wasn't getting dressed if I could help it. I looked outside, and it was Brenda Carlyle. Wonderful. I let her in and she took immediate note of my erection, a small gasp escaping before she'd said a word.

"You're so big," she sputtered.

"I wake up with morning wood. Is there something you need, Brenda?"

"I decided to take you up on your offer of a date."

"You couldn't call, or did you want to see if I was fucking Mrs. Smith?" I didn't give her a chance to answer. "Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"If all we're going to be to each other is fuck buddies, I need to see what I'm going to be fucking."

"Excuse me?"

"Strip."

"Is there someone else at home?"

"Mrs. Smith is home. I believe she's getting dressed. Don't worry about her. She fucks her husband in front of me all the time. About time I turned the tables on her. I need some way to relieve myself, and your cunt will do just the trick."

"I can't fuck in front of someone else."

I took off the robe, and her eyes bulged. "Why not. I told you I wouldn't mind bringing another woman to bed with us. If you'd fuck in front of her, why not Mrs. Smith? I thought you'd agreed to my conditions before you came over here. If you're not interested, go away."

She hesitated, wanting to leave, but unable to take her eyes off my cock. I'd been talking loudly enough, I'd hoped Laura heard enough to figure out what was going on, and act accordingly. Laura came out wearing work out clothes.

"Wow, so that's what it looks like. I wondered what you had packed in your Speedo, turns out it was all you. No wonder all the women you bring over scream, Brick."

I wouldn't get caught in a Speedo, but it means she'd figured a way to handle this. I went along.

"Brenda apparently thought about my offer and decided to take advantage. Rather than call and let me know, she dropped by. I figured it meant she was anxious. Apparently, she's not that interested."

"It would be a shame to let that bad boy go to waste," Laura said. "Perhaps I should call Phillip and ask him if I can have it."

"I wouldn't want to put Phillip on the spot, Laura, but thanks for the offer. Goodbye, Mrs. Carlyle."

"Wait! I do want to fuck you. Does Laura have to watch?"

"I'd like to see something that big in action," Laura said. "Brick, you do get to see Phillip and I have sex out by the pool. I say, go for it. I'll just sit over there. You won't even know I'm here."

"Well, Brenda. What's it going to be. Take off your clothes and fuck now or leave me alone."

She glanced at Laura and started taking off her clothes. As I'd guessed, not bad, probably a nip and tuck, but eminently fuckable. She was down to bra and panties, matching.

"I'm going to need a condom, Laura. You know where your husband keeps those big ones, don't you?"

"I certainly do. I'll be right back."

Laura left and I asked Brenda how much of me she could get in her mouth. "I'm not sure."

"Why don't you try it and see."

Brenda got down on her knees and started trying to work it inside of her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and kept encouraging her to take more and more. Not as much as Laura was getting down before we got interrupted, but she was doing okay. She was older and probably sucked a lot more cocks than Laura had.

Laura returned with my phone and a condom. "Phillip had a question for you, Brick."

"Tell him 'yes' and tell him I'm about to fuck Mrs. Carlyle. I'm sure that will make his day."

"Of course, Brick."

"While you're down there, Brenda, why don't you roll this over my cock."

She tore open the packet and encased my prick. When she was done, I took her hands and lifted her to her feet and kissed her while I undid the clasp on her bra, dropping it to the floor and grabbing a handful of tit, soft and full., thumbing her nipples and making her moan.

"Are you wet enough to take me, or will we need lube?" I asked. I pushed her panties down and shoved a couple of fingers in her cunt. She was plenty wet. I lifted her up and set her over my cock and let her slide down it until she'd taken it all. She climaxed before she got all the way down, then again on the way up. I fucked her standing for ten minutes, then put her on her back on the sofa and long stroked her for thirty more. Brenda was cumming like crazy.

"Is this what you wanted, you slut? My big dick shafting your slutty cunt. Do you like that, bitch?"

"God, yes, fuck me. Oh, shit! I've never cum like this before. You're driving me crazy."

"I'll be over at your house tomorrow with another woman. Be prepared to lick pussy if you want to keep fucking me. Don't come over to the Smith's house anymore. This is their sanctum."

"You fuck other women here," she gasped, cumming again.

"They don't live close like you do. If you come here again, I'll cut you off. Call me if you need a dicking, don't just drop by. Promise me."

"Yes, Brick. Oh, fuuuccckkk! I'm cumming again."

I finished off leaving a massive load in her cunt, my first load of the day.

"Leave that in your cunt until you get home, then use your fingers and spoon some in your mouth. After I cum in the other pussy, tomorrow night, I want you licking it out of her cunt. Get used to the taste. See you tomorrow night, Brenda. Dress slutty. I'll take you out to dinner before I fuck you stupid."

Brenda didn't argue with me. She got dressed and left.

"Now, where were we?" I said.

"Close to six inches down my throat, I think, Master," Laura said.

"You were very quick witted this morning, Slut. I think you've earned another cunt fucking."

"Thank you, sir. Who will you be taking to Brenda's tomorrow?"

"Not you, if that was up for question. I'll see if Sharon or Becca want to go, maybe both. I want Brenda sucking two of my loads out of a cunt. I suspect the bitch was coming to see if she could catch us fucking. She is a nosy Nellie. I think by tomorrow night, she may be a little disinclined to take this much further. I may try fucking her ass without preparation. We'll see how it goes. Back on the bed with you. Let's see if you can get a full six inches down."