How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 07

Story Info
Brick makes Phillip and Laura submit to him.
20.5k words
4.6
24.6k
28

Part 7 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

After Brick finds out what Laura and Phillip are willing to do to satisfy their needs, he decides to take control of both of them, turning both into his submissives. This Chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, group sex, public sex games with toys, D/s, and discipline. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to Johnny Galt for his help in editing.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 7

Brick Takes Charge

I'd told Laura that I would come in and fuck her once more. I didn't. I fucked Sharon instead. After I fucked Sharon, I told Laura to clean up the mess I'd left behind in Sharon, which she eagerly did, then she asked if I was going to fuck her.

"No, I changed my mind. I just want you thinking about the next couple weeks and what kind of fucking I might have you be doing that your husband might enjoy."

I had Sharon sleep between Laura and me so Laura wouldn't be tempted to grab my dick in her sleep. She could grab Sharon all she wanted.

The following morning, I fucked Sharon again, which Sharon appreciated, as she normally didn't get me twice in a row when I had two other women available. Laura was disappointed, but happily cleaned up again.

"Good girl," I said, stroking her hair. "Use your tongue to dig it all out of Sharon's pretty pussy, and we might not have to change the sheets so often."

When we got up, we found Roxanne and Phillip were also up. After a quick shower and other morning ablutions, I had Laura make breakfast, while I told Phillip to help her. He did as I suggested, which meant what I planned next would probably work. As they cooked breakfast, I held Roxanne in my lap and played with her, kissing and fondling, and eventually fucking her, a quickie.

Laura brought the food to the table, so I finished up in Roxanne.

"Phillip, Laura is still putting food on the table. Would you be a good lad and lick my cum out of Roxanne's cunt so she doesn't drip all over the floors?"

"Sure, Brick."

He dropped to his knees and started licking Roxanne's pussy, doing a damn fine job of it too while his food got cold. When he was done, I had Roxanne leave my lap and sit in her own chair.

"Brick, do you want to watch me fuck your wife again?"

"Of course."

"I've already fucked both Sharon and Roxanne this morning. I might need a little help getting another erection. While you're down there on the floor, why don't you take care of that for me?" Roxanne looked sharply at me.

He hesitated for all of around five seconds, then he started sucking my cock. Sharon and Roxanne looked stunned. As well they should be. Laura just looked happy she'd finally be able to fuck me again.

"Phillip, I was thinking of installing a stripper pole in your living room. What do you think of that?" Phillip stopped sucking my cock and asked why. "Keep sucking my dick, Phillip." I waited until he went back to work. "I was thinking of hiring a stripper to teach Laura how to strip, and the pole would be part of that training. Good strippers need to learn how to pole dance. After she gets good enough, we could have Laura start stripping at this club I know about. She could then walk around the club nude, and ask men if they want lap dances. They have private rooms in the back where they let things happen. The strippers can give the men blow jobs, and even fuck, if the men are willing to pay for more than a simple lap dance. What do you think, Laura?"

"Do you really think I can learn to strip?" Laura asked.

Roxanne was really paying attention now. I think she saw where I was going with this.

"Why not? You're beautiful, in good shape, all natural, no plastic boobs. You might need to learn how to suck cock a little better. Not all men are as small as your husband. A week or two under a professional, I think you could be the club's most popular stripper. Anyway, that's why we'd need to install a stripper pole. Is that okay with both of you?"

"It sounds kind of fun to me, Brick," Laura said.

Roxanne had her hand over her mouth, unable to believe what she was hearing.

"You can stop sucking for a moment and answer, Phillip. Should I get a stripper pole installed?"

Phillip stopped sucking for a moment to say, "Yes," then he continued. I was getting too large for him to get in his mouth, so he started licking instead.

"Don't forget my balls, Phillip." He began licking and sucking my ball sack. "Another thing I was thinking about was getting a van outfitted with a mattress. We could put a camera in the van. We could put Laura out on the street dressed like a cheap hooker. If someone asked her for sex, she could bring them into the van and fuck them, and we'd get a nice video recording for you to watch Phillip."

He stopped licking long enough to ask, "Couldn't she get arrested for prostitution?" Oh good, at least he was thinking about legal consequences.

"Well, you're the lawyer, Phillip, but in order to be arrested for prostitution, don't you have to charge for sexual services. If Laura fucks and sucks for free, there is no crime, right? After all, you make a good living. It's not like Laura has to work. She just likes to fuck other men. You like to watch her fuck other men. Needs met. What do you think, Roxanne. Would it be illegal in San Francisco if Laura didn't charge?"

Roxanne looked at me, looked at Phillip, lapping my balls like a dog, looked at Laura. "I don't specialize in criminal law," Roxanne said," so I'd need to look it up, but I don't think she can be arrested for prostitution if she's not charging for sex. What about it, Laura. Does that sound like something you could do? Fuck a half dozen or dozen different men a day. Of course, the men would need to wear condoms, but does that sound like something you could do?"

"It sounds pretty scary," Laura said. "I've heard prostitutes get beat up sometimes. How do we make sure all they do is fuck, and not physically abuse me?"

"Hire a bodyguard to sit in the front of the van. You know, he could be your driver/bodyguard. Bring you to different parts of the city so you don't sit in another streetwalker's spot for too long and piss her and her pimp off, protect you if anyone tried to get rough," I said. "I think it's completely doable, Laura. Would you like to try it?"

"Under those circumstances, it might be something I'd be willing to try," Laura said.

"Does that satisfy you, Phillip? You want your wife turned into, not a cheap hooker, but a free hooker. You get to watch all the video we shoot of her fucking random strangers off the street. You can stop licking to answer me."

"It might be kind of interesting."

"Get your mouth off my cock and balls, you cock sucking faggot," I said. "Did you just listen to yourself? Did either of you just listen to yourselves? Phillip, you don't care if your wife, the potential mother of your children, becomes a stripper or streetwalker, fucking and sucking other men with no fucking concern for what it would do to her? Laura, you'd engage in these activities if you were sure you wouldn't get beat up? What the fuck is wrong with you two? Phillip, what do you think would happen to you and your career if it became known what your wife was doing? 'Let's make Phillip a partner. We can bring his wife in here to fuck all the other partners during board meetings.' Yeah, that would go over great, wouldn't it, Phillip? What about you, Laura? 'Kids, mommy has to go out and fuck some strangers for fun. That's why you're going to day care today. When you grow up, I can teach you how to strip and fuck other people.' Neither one of you deserves to be a parent.

"Why in the hell were you sucking my cock, Phillip? Did we not agree that neither of us were gay and this is not something you wanted to do? You would have sucked Hans last night so he could fuck Laura, wouldn't you?"

Phillip couldn't look at me. He was staring at the floor. Laura was crying.

"I'm tempted to walk out of here right now, and forget about both of you. You shouldn't have a child. I certainly don't feel like giving you one. If I weren't worried that you both would be scrambling to find another big dicked breeder to give you one, I would leave. Phillip, your fantasy life has overtaken your real life. You're a cock sucking cuckold who'd allow anything to see your wife fucked by other men. Laura, something snapped inside of you once you enjoyed some extra-marital sex. You went from someone who didn't think she should be having sex with some stranger in a club, despite what your husband wanted, to someone who nearly raped me, and who's just agreed to strip and fuck a dozen strangers a day, as a 'would be' mother, who's hoping to get pregnant in a couple of weeks. You're both broken. You're fucking broken. Get the fuck out of my sight."

"Please, Brick, no!" Laura said, frantic. "We need this child."

"You need to get your heads on straight is what you need. Go on. Get out of here. Take a walk around the block or something, while I think. I don't want to see you for an hour, at least." They started to leave the house naked. "Phillip, Laura, for fuck's sake, get some clothes on before you go out the front door."

Laura looked down at herself and ran for the bedroom, crying. Phillip went to his bedroom. They came out five minutes later with appropriate clothes on. Laura still showed signs of her crying. I shook my head.

As soon as they left, Roxanne said, "I see what you mean."

"It's supposed to be a little fun on the side. Laura gets pregnant. Phillip takes back control, their life goes on much as it was before I stepped into the picture. Does it sound like that's going to happen now? They are both loose cannons at the moment."

"Do you think they would have thought of either of those things before you suggested them?" Sharon asked.

"I don't know what they would have thought of on their own. I gave them some time to think about their lives last night, hinting I might have something like yesterday up my sleeve. They should have been thinking about how they would say no to whatever I suggested, not, 'Gee, that sounds like fun. Let's do that.' Put a stripper pole in the middle of their living room. I thought little Miss Homemaker would have a cow at that. Let's invite the parents over, we can show them our new stripper pole. Not a peep. Do you think I can become a stripper is what comes out of her mouth."

"What are you going to do? Are you going to walk out on them?" Sharon asked.

"I actually like them too much to walk out on them. And in the short term, I think I can fix it. I can make them both my bitches, but I can't stay forever. That wasn't my idea at all. That's why I'm asking Roxanne to take over in a few weeks. I want to make sure nothing bad happens to them. Right now, I'm pretty convinced something bad 'would' happen to them, perhaps a lot of bad."

"What about this," Roxanne said. "Give me a week to think about it, everything you said. By next Sunday, I'll give you an answer, one way or another. If I say no, you need to find something else. Your friend Jack; could he take over?"

"Jack is a hedonist who loves to fuck. He's not really a Dominant. I mean, he'd order Laura around easily enough, but not necessarily to do what's right for her, and he'd probably ignore Phillip altogether because he wouldn't give a shit about him. Both of them need to be under strict control."

"How are you getting me to the airport?" Roxanne asked.

"I'm taking you."

"I need to be there by two."

"You'll be there on time."

I cleaned up the kitchen with their help, wondering how I was going to approach this whole thing now.

******

When the Smiths arrived back at the house, I had three of my suitcases in the living room. They were empty, but they didn't need to know that. I was sitting on the nice easy chair, Roxanne and Sharon were on the couch. The Smiths looked at my luggage, then me.

"Are you leaving?" Phillip asked. Laura started crying.

"That depends on what you do in the next five to six hours."

"What must we do?" Laura said, hoping for a reprieve.

"Surrender your lives totally to me, until I don't think it's necessary anymore...."

"Wait a minute..." Phillip said.

"Shut the fuck up, Phillip. Wait until I've finished speaking, then you can speak. There's not much I want to hear out of your mouth right now."

"Please, Phillip. He's giving us a chance. Let's hear what he has to say."

Phillip nodded, not speaking.

"Surrender your lives totally in my keeping. I'm not talking about money. I don't give a fuck about your money. I'm talking about the way you live your lives. I will be your Dominant, both of you will be my submissives. I will tell you what time you get up, what time you go to bed and everything in between. Your sex lives will be under my control. You won't have sex with anyone, unless you have my permission. You won't orgasm without my permission. You won't use the bathroom without my permission. In this house, you'll both be naked all of the time, wearing a collar that I give to you. Phillip, you may take off your collar when you go to work, but you'll need to put it on immediately after work. You'll also have something around your balls identifying that you are my little boy bitch, so you don't forget at work who you belong to. Laura, your collar will remain on you permanently, whether you go shopping or out to dinner. You'll both be assigned chores around the house specified by me. You'll be given a set of rules to comply with. If you fail to obey those rules, you will be punished.

"Punishments may consist of corporal punishment, such as the spanking Laura got when she tried to rape me, to humiliating and disgusting tasks, or even something as innocuous as standing in a corner. You will be subject to bondage. You may be tied up or otherwise confined, including being put in a cage. It is still not my intent to feminize you, Phillip, or to engage in sex with you as I have no interest in gay sex, despite your willingness to suck my dick to see your wife fucked. However, if you don't behave in ways I find satisfactory, I may find some gay dude whose cock you'll suck, or who will happily fuck you in the ass for punishment, both painful and humiliating. It could also consist of Laura, or any other female I bring to the house, to fuck your ass with a strap-on.

"Obviously, since your sexual activities will remain under my control, there will be no stripping, unless it's for me, no whoring, no picking up people in bars, no fucking sex at all but what I allow you, and that includes each other. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in both of you and what you were willing to do, to even consider doing, to continue your cuckold/hotwife behavior. If you are going to be a mother, Laura, you'll be a proper mother, who isn't running around looking to get fucked all the time. If you're going to be a father, Phillip, you won't be doing anything to jeopardize your marriage or your career. If you're going to raise my child, you'll raise it right, or I will try taking it from you.

"I'm leaving my suitcases in your living room to remind you I'm ready to walk out. You will not touch them. I'm going to take Roxanne to the airport, and Sharon back to her hotel. You have a lot of thinking to do. Talk it out between yourselves, think about the consequences you might have suffered if you agreed to do the things I suggested this morning, and what you're willing to do to have me give you a child. If you agree to be my submissives, you'll have the outside pool and patio area spotless, cleaning up after the party last night, and when I get home, you'll both be bent over that couch, naked, waiting to receive a twenty-five swat spanking to your bare asses with a paddle, after which I'll collar you both and we'll discuss my rules.

"If you choose not to accept my terms, you won't have done what I ordered you to do. I'll take my suitcases tonight and move back to the Hyatt Regency. A moving company will pick up the rest of my things tomorrow and our association is over. I'll never speak to either of you again. Have I been totally clear as to my expectations?"

"Yes, sir," Laura said.

"Phillip? Do you need clarification on anything? I can take those suitcases now. It will be a tight fit in my car, but I'll get everything in there."

"No, I don't need clarification."

"Good. Come along ladies. I think we have time to stop for a nice lunch before we go to the airport. Sharon, we should be able to run the horses in the car on the way to the airport. We hit some freeway."

"Goody."

I laughed.

"What do you think they'll do?" Sharon asked after we were in the car.

"I don't have a clue, although I suspect that Laura will fight Phillip to submit. She's the more submissive of the two. Phillip is more submissive than I thought, but less submissive than Laura, so he'll fight it more.

"You noticed how Laura said, 'Yes, sir,' right away. I doubt that she sees submission as a negative. Phillip might. He may be willing to call it a loss as far as I'm concerned and find some other guy he can watch Laura fuck and give him kids. On the other hand, he genuinely liked me, and believed I wouldn't threaten his marriage. Other men might, but he's actually a greater threat to his marriage than most other men would be, because he doesn't mind throwing Laura to the wolves. One of those wolves may snap her up, and cut Phillip off. That's one of his fears, that some man will come along and steal his wife away. If he keeps dangling Laura in front of other men, that could happen. He's smart enough to know that, but he doesn't like it. If they decide not to take my offer, I guess your decision is made for you, Roxanne."

"Do you really think you could get me a partnership in Phillip's law firm?"

"How many billable hours do you think that company I bought would bring to a law firm, Roxanne?"

"Millions of dollars worth."

"And if the price of getting my business was you getting partner, what's their likely response?"

"Martinez on the letterhead," she said. "That would be something."

"I will expect you to whore yourself out for business," I said. "I know what you're like."

Roxanne laughed. "God, you do, don't you. I couldn't believe Phillip sucked your cock."

"I kind of threw it out there last night that he might have to suck Hans to get him hard enough to fuck Laura again. He didn't want to, but he was willing to. He didn't even think that one of you might be willing to suck Hans' cock if he really needed a boost. He just wanted it to happen so much, it was all he could think of. Phillip was fixated on Laura getting fucked yesterday."

I pulled an envelope out of my pocket and handed it to Roxanne. "This is five thousand dollars to give to Klara and Hans to pay for the massages they did yesterday. I think I counted six total, and the rest is for business they might have missed out on Saturday and today."

"Do you think they would have worked on Labor Day?" Roxanne asked.

"I don't know, but they came when I asked them to, so I'm not going to begrudge them a little extra."

"You're a strange man, Brick Harmon."

"I'm certainly not normal. I'll give you that."

We had a delightful meal before we dropped Roxanne at the airport. I took Sharon back to the Hyatt. I fucked her again. We were lying in bed in post-coital relaxation afterward. Sharon's head was lying on my chest, listening to my heart beat.

"I almost hope they kick you to the curb and you have to move back to here," Sharon said.

"When are you going back to Denver?"

"Friday's my last day of work, but I plan on delaying my return flight until Sunday. I could take a week's vacation off, if you wanted me to."

"You know what I'm like. Do you think that's wise?"

"No, but it will be fun."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers