How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To me, it looked as if Greg wanted to sink through the floor and disappear. Karen was right though. Greg would have welcomed a black lover for his wife, and a black child. Perhaps he thought he could survive the onslaught of questions after a biracial child was born. It would already be a fait accompli. Nothing to be done about it but grin and bear it. It couldn't be some lame story about how his wife stepped out on him and he's forgiven her, and after all, it isn't the child's fault, so he'll love it anyway.

But to say something ahead of time, to have his parents watch, put the onus on him. He was allowing other men to breed his wife, and that would be clear on Friday night. He'd have to admit to his parents that he wanted Karen to have sex with other men, that he enjoyed it, and it made him happy. And it would happen over and over again. I wondered if Chet's and Grace's parents had ever learned about their lifestyle. I needed to ask the next time I spoke to them.

What he said was, "Yes, Mistress." Not only a willing cuckold, but an admitted willing cuckold, locked into the role with the knowledge that everyone would know. I wondered if he would be feminized more for the party?

"Good boy. Brick, since you've already claimed your pussy, I think you should claim my ass as yours. You may watch, cuckold, after you've cleaned the kitchen and called your parents. Keep Hans' cock nice and hard while you clean up and call your parents. I want you to suck his cock at least twice during your call, then, I want to see Hans claim your ass. I think your ass should graduate from a strap on to a real cock, leaving real cum inside of it. Diana, I'm hoping you can ease my introduction to anal sex with a little sixty-nine."

"Sure."

As soon as we were in the bedroom, Diana said, "Jesus! Do you really think you should be fucking two men in front of Greg's parents? That would be so humiliating to Greg."

"And yet he climaxed inside his cock cage when I told him," Karen said, "without anyone touching him, or providing any stimulus at all. He is so fucking kinky. It scares him, sure, but it also excites him. He really did want me to fuck a black guy and have a kid with him. I've filmed myself fucking several men for his enjoyment, and even more than the ones of me fucking Brick, he loves the one of me fucking Rafi, a dark skinned Asiatic Indian. The more humiliating I treat him, the more he seems to like it."

Diana looked at me. "Greg does seem to get off on it. I've never understood the humiliation aspect to some cuckoldry," I said, "but it seems to be effective with Greg. Think about it though; they've already admitted to themselves they're not man enough to fuck their wives, that they can't possibly provide the pleasure someone else can. It may not be true in all cases, but most cuckolds feel their cocks aren't sufficient to please someone."

"Which is definitely true in Greg's case," Karen said. "I think I've cum maybe twice while having intercourse with him. I cum twice in as many minutes with Brick."

"I know Brick is in a class by himself, but wow, if I ever did that with my husband, I think my parents would kill me themselves," Diana said.

"I think my parents would too. They're very straight laced. I'm just not sure about Greg's parents. His dad seems just like Greg, and I wonder if he isn't a cuckold too."

"I guess you're going to find out when Greg invites them to your breeding party."

"You know what that's going to make Karen, don't you, Diana?" I asked.

"Damn. She'll be a tenth degree black belt in Slut," Diana said, "the first one I'll have ever met. Holy Fuck! Fucking not one, but two men in front of her husband and his parents. I have to admit, as crazy as it sounds, it's also fucking hot. I wish I wasn't working; I'd be there. I need to cum. Climb aboard, Slut, and don't stop licking when Brick fucks your ass."

"Where's your lube?" I asked.

"Bedside drawer."

While the two girls got down, I got the lube. Watching the two of them attack each other's cunts, got my dick plenty hard. After Karen had three orgasms, I lubed up her bottom and inserted first one finger, and after another orgasm, a second finger, waiting until the next orgasm to insert a third, gently sawing in and out to stretch her for my cock. She was feeling no pain, so before she climaxed again. I straddled Diana's head and aimed my johnson at it's intended target, leaving it touching the pucker and waiting for the next one.

As soon as she started to climax, I started pushing inside.

"Fuck, you're so damn big," Karen moaned.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"I'll kill you myself," she said. "Don't you dare. Oh, God. I didn't think it could feel this good. Fuck, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me good."

I still went slow. I knew she'd feel it later, regardless of what she said now. I slow stroked her asshole, trying to stay in the mid-section where I wasn't so thick.

Karen was buried between Diana's thighs, so didn't see Greg enter the room. He came close the bed to get a better view of my cock up his wife's ass. His expression was pained again, and I wondered if it was from watching me fuck his wife, when I remembered the cock cage under his pink, 'cum slut', panties, and realized he was trying to get an erection, and couldn't. Touching himself would have made it worse, so he just stood there, watching me thrust, listening to his wife begging me to fuck her ass, and cum inside of her.

Not wanting to go too long, especially if Karen was taking Hans' pecker later, I allowed myself to release and flooded Karen's bottom with cum, pumping and pumping, only my second load of the day.

"Are you there, Cuckold? Did you watch Brick claim my ass?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then clean up my ass before his cum drips into Diana's face."

I expected Greg to get a washcloth. Karen's bottom hadn't been cleansed before my fucking. No, Greg just dived right in, licking and sucking all the cum, and everything else he could reach with his tongue, leaving a pristine, saliva soaked, gaping starfish behind him.

"May I clean your cock, sir?" Greg asked.

Now my cock was pretty slimy, coated in cum, mucus, and slick brown streaks of what could only be fecal matter. I wondered what Greg would do, so I said yes. He licked and sucked my cock clean. Diana and Hans were holding their breath as he did it. Hell, I was too. I had never seen someone go ass to mouth like this, ever. I'd threatened Paul with it, but he'd quit pretending to be a submissive cuckold before he'd sucked Lily's shit off my shaft. That had been the final straw for him. Not for Greg, no sir. Clean as a whistle.

Karen had sat up and watched her husband clean my cock. When he was finished, she said, "Good boy, Greg. Nice job. Is the kitchen clean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are your parents coming on Friday?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress."

"Did you ask them?"

"Yes, Mistress, and Father wanted to come, but Mother didn't. They were still arguing about it when they hung up."

"Did they say why they were arguing about it?"

"It wasn't entirely clear, Mistress. Father said they should be supportive. I'd made it clear that this is what I wanted. Mother said their line would end with me if I didn't provide them with a grandchild. He scoffed, but that's when they hung up."

"He scoffed. What do you mean?" Karen asked.

"Well, he kind of snorted and said it was a fluke his line hadn't ended already, Mistress."

Cuckold. His father was a cuckold. I could read between the lines on that statement. Even if his father hadn't provided the sperm, Greg's mother's genetic material was still in him, but if Greg didn't father a child, her line died as well. I looked at Karen and she was smiling. She knew it too. Only Greg didn't know. He was in his own little insular world thinking he was the only one twisted enough to surrender his wife to another breeder.

"Why don't you top off Hans' erection, Cuck, and get him hard enough to fuck your ass."

I got up and out of bed. "Aren't you going to watch, Brick?" Diana asked.

"I want to wash up first, as I intend to fuck you as I watch."

"You can get another erection that fast?"

"I've only cum twice today so far."

"Hurry back," Diana said. "I want me some Brick dick."

I used some soap and water. Greg made me look clean, but I didn't assume I was clean. Too many things could go wrong if I fucked Diana after being in Karen's ass. Greg was topping off Hans' erection when I returned, then he got on his hands and knees after pulling off his pink panties. Then Hans greased up his cock and Greg's pucker.

Diana was plenty wet and prepared after her sixty-nine with Karen, so I put her on her hands and knees facing the other couple, and slid right in She orgasmed as I bottomed out in her pussy. Shortly after I entered her, Hans entered Greg. The moans of the two fucked individuals were fairly similar, even in pitch. Diana was the more vocal in begging for more cock and to fuck her faster, harder, deeper. Greg more grunted with each thrust of Hans' long cock.

He couldn't get hard, but the massaging of Greg's prostate by Hans' formidable prick, was making Greg leak seminal fluid constantly from the end of his cage, forming a small puddle on the bed. Hans lasted around twenty minutes in Greg's rectum before thrusting balls deep and pumping his big shaved, cum laden balls worth of cream in Greg's ass.

Just as he had with me, Greg turned and sucked and licked Hans' cock clean. Hans certainly didn't stop him. Wow. I needed to ask Karen about that after Greg left the room. The cum just leaked from Greg's ass. No one bothered to clean him up.

I continued fucking Diana for another forty minutes, although we switched to missionary when we no longer had another show to watch. I planted the last of my non-Karen semen in Diana's pussy. My sperm wouldn't go anywhere else but Karen's pussy until her ovulation was over on Monday. Not bad for a first day.

"Can you spend the night, Diana?" Karen asked.

"I have to get up awfully early for work," Diana warned.

"I'm on vacation. The only work I'm doing is fucking. I can take a nap between fuckings if I need to," Karen replied.

"Won't it be awfully crowded in the bed?"

"Greg and Hans are sleeping in the guest room, aren't you honey?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you'll keep Hans satisfied if he needs anything, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You have no reason not to stay now, do you, Diana?" Karen asked.

"None at all."

"Come here, Greg, you were such a good boy tonight I'm going to suck your cock. Let me take off your cock cage."

"Thank you, Mistress."

As soon as the cage came off, Greg expanded to his full five inches, and rather narrow cock. Karen had no problem deep throating him. She sucked him off and it only took three minutes for Greg to cum he was so aroused. Back he went into his cage.

"Is my snookums so turned on by his wife getting fucked in the ass, her little boy can't last more than a few minutes?" Karen said.

"Yes, Mistress. It was very arousing to me."

"You know you'll never get to fuck my ass, don't you dear. Only superior men can fuck my ass."

"Yes, Mistress. No inferior cum in your pussy and no ass fucking for any but superior males."

"Good boy."

Karen made him change the bed linens before sending him to bed.

"Aren't you getting every drop of Brick's seed from now on?" Diana asked. "Why did you ask me to stay?"

"Two weeks ago, Brick was breeding two women, and he still managed to fuck several other people. You know Brick, he can fuck you for an hour, so he fucked someone else like me, for a half hour, then fucked the hen for another half hour before pumping her full of cum. I'm not going to get fucked five or six times for an hour a pop, especially with another big dicked wonder fucking me. Brick can pump you to four orgasms or so, then shove his dick in me and knock me up. We both win."

"Yeah, I have a question about Greg cleaning my cock after I fucked your ass. What's going on there? Are you making him do that?" I asked.

"No, I swear that's all Greg. We started wearing anal plugs to prepare for our ass deflowering, and when I told him to clean it off, he just shoved it in his mouth and licked it clean. Then, when I started pegging him and took off the strap-on and told him to clean it, he licked it clean. I never said a word about it, didn't ask him to do it, don't even want to ask him how it tastes. I kiss him a lot less and make him brush his teeth and gargle three times a day, but it's all him. I think it's the humiliation thing again. He wants to do it, to be humiliated. It's part of his fetish."

"Are you going to feminize him some more at the party?" I asked.

"Oh, you think I picked out today's outfit for him?" Karen said. "He had that purchased before I even knew he was buying it. He's helped me pick out lingerie, and his cock cage, but everything else is his purchase. He's picked out what he wants me to wear during our breeding party, but I have no clue what he'll wear to Friday's party, except now he'll know he won't be caged during the party, so it could be anything. Because he knew how big you are, he's been practicing sucking cock on the largest dildo I have so he could prepare you to fuck me and clean you off. Hans was a bonus to him. I told you how I read the Cuckold and Hotwife forums to learn about his fetish. Greg has been reading them too, and messaging other cucks. I swear he gets half of this stuff from them. I'm just letting him lean into his own fetish."

"Then Greg is a lot farther down the scale of cuckold behavior than any other cuckold I've met."

"I know. I thought Rodney was a huge cuck because he had two bi-racial children. He's a lightweight compared to Greg. You know I thought it was totally bizarre when you came on to me on the plane and told me to ask my husband if he wanted me to fuck you. I never for a second believed he'd tell me to. That's almost normal compared to the stuff now."

"Are you ready for another relatively short fucking before I plant my seeds in Karen?" I asked Diana.

"Sure, but I want her on the bottom licking my pussy while you fuck me. That's so much fun."

It was too.

******

We had a repetition of the previous nights activities, early in the morning before Diana needed to leave, then went back to bed. When we did get up, Hans was having his cock sucked in the dining room as he ate his breakfast.

He raised his eyebrows when he saw us. "The little cocksucker is getting quite good at sucking my cock," he said by way of explanation.

"As soon as I'm done, I'll make you breakfast, Mistress, sir," Greg said, before going back down on Hans' cock. He looked like he was taking all but the last inch.

Nor did it take long to finish the job. Hans soon grunted and flooded Greg's mouth with cum. As far as I could tell, he didn't miss a drop. Greg got up, licked his lips and started breakfast, mission accomplished.

"You know, every drop of cum you swallow is a little less going into me to make me pregnant," Karen said.

Greg smiled. "If you didn't get knocked up, Mistress, would these gentlemen have to return to complete the job?"

"You little perv," Karen said, smiling, "though I may not be able to take vacation next time and you may not get to watch my breeding."

"That would be a shame. Perhaps Mistress might have to fuck a black man to get enough sperm inside of her and you'd have to take movies of your breeding."

Oh, yeah, interracial sex porn watching, big black cock loving, cuckold.

"Karen, if you want to, I can get Jamaal down here for the Friday party. He's clean, and a freelance writer. You get to decide if you want a possible bi-racial child, because Greg obviously doesn't care."

"Please, Mistress," Greg said. "I know it's possible you'll already be pregnant by Friday's party, but please take a black lover."

"Oh, God, what would my parents say?"

"You may not want to invite them to the party," I said, "but you might want to warn them what might be coming down the pike in nine months."

"Fuck it. Invite Jamaal and let's see what happens," she said, smiling at her husband.

"Thank you, Mistress," Greg said, with a shit eating grin on his face, and I mean that literally.

I called Jamaal. "What up, man?" he said when he answered.

"How would you like a no strings attached chance to breed a white wife in the next few days? During part of it, you might be doing your fucking in front of the husband's parents and a couple dozen other people?"

"Are you on crack?"

"Sober as a judge. I'll pay for first class tickets to San Diego on Thursday, with a return on Sunday afternoon. From the time you get here on Thursday until you leave, you get a one in three chance of fucking your black baby into a white wife. On Friday night, the couple is having a breeding party, in front of their best friends and possibly his parents. You'll put on a fucking show for them. I don't know if Becca can get the time off from work, but if she can, she's welcome to come. I'll put you up in a hotel, because I don't think they have another guest bedroom." Karen nodded.

"You are the craziest mother fucker I ever met," Jamaal said. "Shit, let me check with Becca and see if she can come. I gotta say, this is the most deranged shit I've ever been a part of."

"You know, if you keep the names of the people confidential, this might make a great story you could sell somewhere."

He thought about that for a few minutes. "You may be right. Damn."

"Call me back as soon as you know so I can make reservations for you."

"Is he coming, sir?" Greg asked.

"I'm fairly certain he's coming. He's checking with his girlfriend to see if she can come."

"Will he let me suck his cock, sir?"

"You'll have to ask him. I don't know."

******

After Jamaal called and let me know both he and Becca were coming, I made reservations at a nearby hotel, booked the flights, and rented a car in his name. I told him he could walk up to the Alaskan Airlines desk at SeaTac and they'd give him his tickets.

Karen did an email invitation to the Breeding Party. I read it before she sent it.

Dear Friends,

My cuckold of a husband and I would like to invite you to a Breeding Party this Friday, at 7:00 PM. As the name suggests, three gentlemen will be publicly breeding me at our house to plant a child inside of me. Greg decided he did not feel worthy to breed me, and gave my pussy to another man, who now has control of it. He will be one of the three men breeding me, but he's added two other men to the mix, one white, one black, all well hung.

If you would be interested in some live porn, please attend our party. We'll be serving drinks and canapés. Greg will be your waiter for the evening and our cock fluffer. If you'd like to come to the party, but not necessarily witness my breeding, a masseur, one of my breeders, will be offering massages outside on the back patio. He does offer happy endings and perhaps more if you're so inclined. Please RSVP by tomorrow so I'll know how much liquor to buy and food to make.

Your kinky friends, Karen and Greg.

She sent the email, and almost immediately got two positive answers. Kinky friends as well, apparently.

She called her parents.

"Mom and Dad, I wanted to let you know something, because it might affect you in the future."

"No, I'm not getting a divorce. Please listen and try not to be too judgmental. Greg is a cuckold."

"No, I didn't fuck around on him, at least, not without his knowledge and consent. In fact, he asked me to cuckold him."

"You heard me right. He asked me to cuckold him. Greg is very insecure about his masculinity, and he always felt I could do better than him, sexually, so he asked me to cuckold him. It's true he doesn't have the largest cock in the world, but I thought it was okay, until I fucked a larger one. But he wants someone else to give me a child; someone bigger, stronger, more masculine, more well endowed than he is. I'm going to do it. We've chosen three men to breed me, and which one will be the actual father will be left up to chance. They'll have equal opportunity to breed me, and one of them is black."