How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward was jerking when he climaxed, short, quick thrusts as he pumped his essence into his wife in response to Hans taking. I set Gail down.

"Go lie on the bed," I told Gail. "Emma will ride your face."

Gail grimaced. "Do I have to?"

"If you want me to fuck you bareback eventually, yes. How many times have you made Bernie clean your cum laden cunt, Gail? Go on. It didn't kill Bernie and it won't kill you. Give her three orgasms, then she'll start licking yours."

As soon as Gail was prone, I had Emma mount her face facing her, so she could watch Gail lick the cum dripping from her cunt. Emma was still wound up from Hans' fucking, my diddling and her husband's reclaiming, plus the taboo thrill of a woman licking cum out of her for the first time, so three orgasms went quickly. Then I had Emma turn around so they could sixty-nine. It wasn't the first time in the position, just with a woman. Emma hesitated briefly, staring at the unfamiliar sight of another pussy.

"Go on, Emma. I want you to taste a pussy without sperm in it, before you taste one with sperm in it. Put on a nice show for the men."

Emma smiled at us and got busy. "Three orgasms, Emma. Don't stop until Gail has three."

Of course, Emma being even newer to the cunt licking experience than Gail, who been practicing on her, got four more, in the time that she gave Gail three. Gail's face was twice as messy as Emma's, with a mixture of fluids. Bernie knew what to do to clean her up, though. We all went to the master bedroom.

Greg was dozing in a chair facing the bed. Becca and Karen were asleep with their hands wrapped around Jamaal's meaty cock. Jamaal was snoring softly.

I whispered to Emma, "Wake Jamaal up by sucking his cock. Then put a wrapper on it and mount him for your second fucking. When he gets close to cumming, remove his condom so he can fuck Becca bareback and cum inside of her. You know what you have to do then."

"What are you going to be doing?" Emma whispered back.

"Fucking Gail to get warmed up, then leaving more sperm inside of your daughter."

Emma started sucking Jamaal's black cock, feeling his shaft stir and grow inside of her mouth before he actually woke up to find her bobbing and slobbering over his prick. The girls also woke up when he stirred.

"That's it, you white slut. Suck my nigger cock. You want more of this, don't you?"

"Yes, Jamaal. I love fucking your big black dick, feel you pumping your prick into my married white pussy while my husband watches."

"You're such a whore, mother," Karen said, laughing. "Wait until you can fuck him without a condom. It feels so much better feeling him shoot all that tasty black jizz so deep in your cunt he's through your cervix and into your womb."

Jamaal was hard so I pulled a rubber from the box next to the bed, tossing it to Emma, and grabbing one for myself. I was already hard, so rolled it on me as Emma wrapped Jamaal, then straddled his cock and sank over his shaft. I bent Gail over the bed and entered her from behind, pre-prepared for fucking.

"Tell me when you're close, Jamaal," Emma panted. "I have to lick this cum out of Becca's cunt, so you have to put it there."

"Are you sure you don't want to lick it out of your daughter's cunt, slut?" Jamaal said. "That's where this black cum is supposed to go."

Emma exploded in a monstrous orgasm, screaming to be fucked.

"Sounds as if that appealed to you," Jamaal laughed, "or you were on a really short fuse."

"Oh, fuck! That was so nasty," Emma moaned. She looked at her daughter who was staring right back at her.

"Mother, it really did sound as if you got off on the thought of licking Jamaal's tasty cum out of my twat. Did that excite you?"

"Stop, please stop. Don't even talk about it," Emma moaned.

"My prim and proper, buttoned down mother, orgasming at the thought of licking her daughter's freshly fucked pussy." Emma orgasmed again, howling. "Who'd a thunk it. Becca, lick my pussy. Show my mother how it should be done."

Becca looked at me. "Surely there's another degree of black belt sluthood if a mother licks her daughter's cum filled pussy, Brick."

Emma climaxed again, pumping up and down faster.

"It never occurred to me before. Maybe, there's another belt above black, red or something."

Becca laughed and went down on Karen, licking her. Five minutes later, Jamaal said he was close to cumming.

"What's it going to be?" Jamaal asked. "Am I putting this cum in Becca or Karen?"

"Becca, put it in Becca," Emma moaned, cumming again.

"Get off me and pull my condom off."

Emma dismounted and yanked the condom off. Jamaal lined up behind Becca and shoved it in, gave a couple pumps, then unleashed a blizzard of cum in her pussy.

Gail, being pumped from behind by me, said, "Everyone in this room knows you wanted that cum to go in Karen, Emma."

"No, I didn't. Sure, it was taboo enough to be excited by it, but I never wanted to lick Karen's pussy."

Perhaps not, though the thought of it was still banging around in my brain. The other men were similarly affected, cocks hard, except for Greg, who was wincing in his cock cage, so trying to get hard. Even Hans, who'd taken a shower, was sporting another erection. I suspected Greg would take that one up the ass.

Emma avoided further discussion on the subject by burying her face between Becca's thighs and cleaning up her cum laden cunt. I pulled out of Gail after her next orgasm, stripped off my condom and plunged into Karen's pussy. Jamaal had gotten out of bed and had Gail cleaning off his cock and sucking him hard again. He rewrapped his cock when he was stiff, then pushed into Gail's pussy.

"You like this nigger cock too, don't you Gail? You love to take a big black cock while your husband watches you get shafted. Next time I see you, I want you medically cleared so I can leave a massive load in your ass for your husband to clean up."

"I've never taken anyone your size up my ass before," Gail grunted.

"Bout time you did. I can see you folks are one big, happy family, all you all watching your children and parents get fucked by strange cock and pussy. People say niggers are oversexed. You're the kinkiest motherfuckers I ever been around. Emma, I'm going to drop this load in your daughter. You say you didn't want to lick my cum out of her. Fine, you can lick her cum, my cum and Brick's cum off my big, black dick."

Karen climaxed on my cock, and Emma moaned, and she wasn't even getting fucked. Bernie and Edward pulled their cocks out and started stroking.

"Let me know when you're close, Jamaal," I said. "Give me a couple minutes warning, and I'll vacate the premises."

Jamaal grinned. He'd just cum, so he wasn't going to lose it anytime soon. He continued plunging in and out of Gail.

Fifteen minutes later, he gave warning. I pumped Karen full of cum and moved out of the way. Jamaal tore his condom off and replaced me in Karen's cunt. He thrust a couple minutes before he jammed his dick as deep as he could go, his back arched, glutes clenched, and cock flexing, pushing as much cum as he had left into Karen's pussy. She was moaning as she felt him flood her. Greg was groaning from his cock getting hard inside the cage as Jamaal tried to impregnate his wife. Emma had stopped licking Becca, watching her daughter get bred.

"Clean up this cunt, Cuck, while your mother-in-law cleans up my cock," Jamaal said.

Greg got busy in Karen's saturated pussy, while Jamaal grabbed Emma by her hair and shoved his messy cock into her face. "Open up, slut, and clean your daughter's slime off my dick."

Emma opened wide, and Jamaal fed her all of his cock, rapidly shrinking, so she could take all of it. Edward groaned and shot his cum in hot, wild spurts that landed on his daughters tits, Greg's head, and the bedspread, leaving more for Greg to clean up.

By the time Emma finished, Jamaal's cock was sucked and licked clean, even his balls.

"If I had anything left to give, I'd make you swallow some nigger cum, slut."

"I'd be happy to swallow your black cum, Jamaal," Emma said, "while my husband watches you fuck me in my mouth, cunt and ass."

Gail laughed. "Be careful, Edward. Your wife loves being a fucking slut. You unleashed a nasty whore when you gave her permission to fuck some big cocks outside of your marriage. And don't think for a minute, I didn't see you hosing your daughter's tits and what would have been her cunt if Greg's head wasn't in the way. Are you going to come tomorrow so your wife can get fucked in all three of her fuck holes by Jamaal's black cock? I wish he could fuck Emma bareback so you could lick his cum out of her cunt."

"We've never fucked outside of our marriage before. My last company physical a year ago showed I was clean. I know we're disease free, if you three want to take a chance," Edward said.

The three breeders all looked at each other. Then I looked at Emma, who looked like she was panting.

"If you're lying, Ed, I'm going to come into your home and rip your cock and balls off at the root," I said. "I don't want to fuck up your daughter or any other woman I fuck."

"I don't want to fuck up my daughter either. I swear we're clean."

"Emma, you're confirming you've never fucked anyone outside of your marriage until Friday night?" I asked. "Your daughter's health is at risk if you lie."

"Never."

"What do you think, Hans?" I asked.

"I think they are being honest."

"I do too," Jamaal said.

"Then I think we're making Emma airtight tomorrow morning."

"What's airtight?" Emma asked.

"A cock in every one of your fuck holes at once, so no air can get in or out. Be back here at eight AM. Jamaal and Becca have to fly out of here tomorrow afternoon."

Emma moaned. Slut.

Which is exactly what Gail said. "Slut. Instead of stopping your daughter from breeding with three studs, you've become a slut yourself."

It was now pretty late, so the parents left and so did Becca and Jamaal. For the last time tonight, I made love to Karen, licking her to several orgasms before entering her. I heard Greg getting fucked in the guest bedroom.

I got a text from Barry. Charmaine and I went on our first date tonight, out to dinner, then dancing. She was wearing her slutty clothes. A girl started hitting on her. You said she could fuck any woman who wanted sex. She came back to our apartment with us. Because it was a girl, I didn't need to unlock her pussy. The woman was hesitant to come back to our apartment because she thought I might rape her. Charmaine made me pull down my pants and show her my cock cage, showing I was locked up and wouldn't bother them. She's spending the night, while I sleep on the couch.

I texted him back. Congratulations on Charmaine's pregnancy. Find a larger apartment soon.

"Who was that?" Karen asked.

"Barry, telling me Charmaine picked up a woman to fuck tonight."

"Can I date women?"

"Absolutely. I only care about the cocks that go into my pussy. On Monday, before I leave, I want you to uncage Greg and let him fuck you three consecutive times, bareback, before I leave."

"Why?"

"Because I own your pussy and I want him to fuck you. The odds that he'll impregnate you are like a billion to one, but he's been caged the whole time I've been here, except for the party and hasn't fucked you without a condom in a couple months. He's in pain every time you get fucked because his cock won't cooperate. It's time to reward him for his cuckoldry."

"As you wish. It is your pussy."

******

Jamaal and Becca arrived at 7:30 and had a bite of breakfast with us. We were all naked when Emma and Edward arrived.

"Take off your clothes, slut," I said.

Emma looked to her husband and he nodded. She stripped off her clothes. She looked like an older version of Karen, and I'd love to sink my cock into her bareback, just like her daughter.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked.

"A few times," she admitted, "with Edward."

"How was it?"

"It was okay. Not my favorite thing."

"Every one of us is bigger than your husband, and you'll have a cock in both your cunt and ass," I said, "as well as your mouth. Are you sure you'd like to do this?"

"I'd like to try."

"Are you going to clean up the mess after we're done, Edward?"

"Like Emma said; I'd like to try."

"Good answer. You aren't sure. You've never done it before, have you?"

"No."

"Have you ever even licked your own cum out of her cunt?"

"No."

"Going for the big time right off the bat. You like being a cuckold, don't you?"

"I'm not going to suck anyone's cock like Greg does, but yes."

"There are degrees of cuckoldry. I'm thinking you might be in at the top of the pyramid, more like a vixen/stag relationship."

"What's that?"

"A husband, or stag, who likes his wife, the vixen, having sex with other men, perhaps watching if he can and enjoying the feeling it invokes for him, that other men find her attractive and want to fuck her. But not enjoying the more submissive, humiliating aspects so many cuckolds seem to enjoy like Greg. He actually likes some of the humiliating aspects of his relationship, choosing to be diminished in Karen's eyes as unworthy, or a sissy. Things like having his cock locked up, and wearing women's panties."

"I guess that describes it pretty well."

"Well, I can tell you that all three of us are going to enjoy filling your wife's fuck holes. You can be proud to have picked a winner as a mate, someone we all find attractive. Are you ready to be fucked, Emma?"

"Yes."

"To the bedroom then."

Everyone moved to the bedroom, even Karen and Greg. I had Edward take a seat close to the bed where he had a good view of the action.

I said, "We're each going to lick you to one orgasm to start preparing your body to be filled, Emma, and after you've had all three, choose the male you want in your cunt, and mount him. Fuck him until you have another orgasm, then he's going to spread your ass cheeks and we're going to thoroughly lubricate your back door. Then choose the man you want to fill your ass. He'll enter you as gently as possible, and hold still once he's got his cock all the way up your ass. It will be painful at first. We'll wait for you to get used to being filled with cock and you start to move on us, begging to be fucked. Then the last man will fill your mouth, and you'll be airtight. All three of us will fuck you until we all cum inside of you. As a slut, you should swallow all the cum that enters your mouth. Don't spit it out. If you want, you can hold it in your mouth, until you can snowball it into your husband's mouth, through a kiss."

Emma looked at Edward and he nodded again.

"Your husband may want to reclaim you after we're done. It's fairly common, and he's done it most of the other times you've been fucked. After we've all fucked you, you may want to run a hot bath and soak to ease any residual soreness. Any questions?"

Nope. No questions by anyone.

I had her lie on the bed and licked her to an orgasm, then Jamaal licked her, followed by Hans.

"Pick one for your cunt," I said.

"I want you, Brick."

"Mount me and fuck yourself to another orgasm."

Emma climbed aboard, actually orgasming as she sank down my shaft.

"That didn't take long," Karen said. "I often cum as soon as Brick shoves his cock in me."

"Pick the man for your ass, and he'll prepare it," I said.

"They're almost identical in size," Emma said, "but I want to suck on Jamaal's nigger dick, so Hans should go in my ass."

Jamaal waggled his cock up and down in front of her. "You like those fudgesicles, do you Emma?"

She smiled and Hans prepared her ass as I parted her cheeks. He greased up her pucker, shoving a couple fingers in to stretch her, which rubbed against my cock. He greased his pole next and climbed between our legs. Emma gave a sudden sharp gasp, and I knew Hans was inside, soon feeling his cock as it slid down her rectum, two thin membranes away from mine. He took his time, roughly four minutes to get all of his monster inside her, then held still.

"Oh, fuck! I've never been this full before. It's painful."

"Do you want us to stop?" Hans asked.

"No. I can feel myself relaxing, and it's starting to get better."

Another four or five minutes went by and I could feel his cock flexing inside of her. I'm sure he could feel mine as well. Finally, Emma slid forward, then back down.

"God, this feels amazing," she said.

She moved again, and a third time, then said. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, fuck me."

We both moved and she orgasmed. "I'm cumming, you fuckers. Fuck my married pussy and ass. Take what no one but my husband has had before. Cum inside me. I want to feel your cum squirting in my fuck holes. Oh, Gaaawwwwd. Fffuuuccckkk mmeeee."

"Open wide, slut," Jamaal said. "Here comes that nigger dick you wanted."

Emma opened her mouth, and Jamaal filled it, Emma gurgling as he drove to the back of her mouth. Airtight at last.

All three of us fucked her, using her like a cum bucket, sometimes in sync, all three cocks leaving and entering at once, other times not, pole after pole filling her in order. Cunt, ass, mouth, repeat. Emma was going nuts, though she was too stuffed to scream. More muffled moans leaking out around Jamaal's dick.

We fucked her for over twenty minutes, all together. Hans was the first one to cum, his cock pulsing beside mine, filling her bottom. When he pulled out, Emma was only spit roasted, until Edward climbed on the bed and took Hans place, fucking his wife's ass, reclaiming it.

He didn't last long, perhaps a little more than five minutes, too excited at the spectacle of Emma stuffed with the cocks of three huge studs. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of her bottom. When he pulled out, he started licking the mess overflowing from her gaping ass hole, gobbling the sperm, his and Hans'.

Jamaal climaxed next, pumping his love juice down Emma's gullet. I saw only one bubble of cum escape her mouth.

"Kiss your wife, Edward. She has a present for you," I said, when Jamaal pulled his cock out of her vacuuming mouth.

He moved from her ass to her mouth, and they exchanged the cum of two of her lovers when he kissed her. The kiss lasted close to a minute before he returned to her bottom, and I heard him sucking the cum from her pucker. I gave it another five minutes, then splashed my seed deep inside her pussy. I continued fucking her through my orgasm until she had another, then pulled out when her spasms ceased.

I rolled her off of me and Edward was in her cunt on the echo.

"I can barely feel you, Edward. Brick has stretched me out so much, I can hardly tell you're fucking me. It's not permanent, is it?"

"No, it's not permanent," I said. "It's more pronounced immediately afterward, but you'll tighten up over the next few hours."

Edward lasted a little longer this time, a little over ten minutes before he groaned and released into Emma's sloppy cunt. I hadn't fucked Karen yet this morning, so I'd saturated Emma's pussy. When Edward pulled out, he tenderly licked her well fucked pussy, collecting the visible signs of our passion, giving her a couple more gentle orgasms in the process.

Hans' Sunday appointments started to show up, and Greg let them in and sent them to the patio, Hans slipping on some tight shorts and going to service them.

Edward finally finished, then got up, his face a mess. I handed him a towel, kept for such emergencies. He wiped his face off.

"Karen, could you please run some hot water for your mother and help her into the tub?"

"Sure, Daddy."

When they were gone, Edward asked for some privacy to speak to me, and the others left the room. He said, "I want to give you Emma's pussy."

The second time I'd been offered a pussy this trip, and one I was more inclined to take seriously. Edward knew what he was doing.