How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or, I have to keep a stricter Dominance over my pussy. I gave Charmaine a lot of latitude to seek other lovers, but her pussy is locked up and her husband has the key. It puts some control in his hands."

"Locked up how?" Aiko said. "Like a chastity belt."

"Not a belt really. She just has piercings on either side of her vaginal canal, with a small chain padlocked between them. It doesn't allow a cock to go into the vaginal canal unless the chain is taken off."

"Do you think Vincent will stop seeing Paula, and vice versa?" Emma asked. "Maybe you should tell Quentin."

"I suppose I must."

I called Quentin back.

"Yes, sir."

"I've cancelled your breeding contract and am rejecting Paula's pussy and her submission."

"Why, sir."

"Because you're no longer in a cuckold relationship to me. Paula is beginning to form an emotional affair with Vincent. Perhaps it goes back to your original cheating and the fact that Vincent was cheated on by his wife. I don't know. I've told Paula not to have sex with Vincent again, and told him the same, but since I no longer have any control over either one, I'm not sure they'll listen to me. You need to put your house in order. I'd suggest you stop practicing Ethical Non-Monogamy until you do, for the sake of your family. Paula said she's going to start talking to you about what's going on, but I thought you should know."

Quentin was silent.

"You still there?"

"Sir, perhaps my marriage should die."

"Why?"

"There's this other woman at work. I'd been having lunches with her on occasion, nothing much to it, really, except I really enjoyed her company. It didn't go anywhere though, until after I slipped up and fucked Charmaine. After Paula and I started seeing other people, we had sex, and we really like each other. I guess the cracks were there in our marriage, and we just didn't realize it until now."

"Brett, does she know about your cuckold fantasies of seeing your wife being black bred?"

"She does. I'd actually talked to her about it back when we were just sharing lunches, how I'd like to see Paula with a black man. She thought it would be pretty hot if I'd give my wife freedom to have sex with someone else. Since we've had sex, I've talked about seeing her with a black lover, and she seems excited by the prospect."

I know that realistically, I had nothing to do with what Paula and Quentin were both telling me. It seems Quentin had feelings for this new squeeze even before I met the guy. I still thought about that cute little daughter they had and that her parents' marriage might be going into the toilet. Shit!

I was silent so long that Quentin asked if I was still there. I suddenly got a wicked idea. I don't know if it would work, but given what I knew about the participants, it might.

"How well do you get along with Vincent?"

"Good. It doesn't seem like it's changed because he's fucked Paula a couple times. I've enjoyed her having sex with other guys, and like I said, I'm interested in this new woman anyway."

"I'm worried about your daughter, Cindy, and what could happen to her if you guys were to split up and get divorced. The feeling that one of her parents is abandoning her."

"I'm worried myself."

"What if all four of you moved in together? Well five, actually, including Cindy. You and Vincent are still getting along. I assume you still like Paula, even if you might not love her anymore. None of you seem bent out of shape by seeing and participating in sex with other people. If all of you moved in together, Vincent could be with Paula, you could be with your new woman, and Cindy doesn't lose either of her parents. Just a thought. Why don't you talk it over with Paula and see what she thinks about the idea?"

"That might work. It's really an excellent suggestion. Does that mean you're not giving up Paula's pussy?"

"Doesn't mean that. I think you'd have enough complications in your life without adding me to the mix to muddy things up."

"Thanks, Brick. I mean that, sir. You were right about cheating, and being dishonest with my wife. I never talked to her about my fantasies, never talked about much of anything, really, until you forced us into it. I think your suggestion has a chance of working. Maybe I'll invite Vincent over so all four of us can talk about it."

"Let me know what you decide."

"Yes, sir."

The ladies hadn't heard Quentin's half of this conversation, though understood a lot from my half. Aiko was behind the eight ball because of lack of knowledge about the participants.

"Quentin has a new love interest?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, he's been chatting up a woman at work for several months, having lunches with her, telling her his fantasies which he hadn't even revealed to Paula. After he and Paula became non monogamous, they had sex a couple times. He seems into her. You heard what I suggested. They've all been involved in group sex. I thought if they all lived together, they wouldn't have to break up Cindy's parents. None of them are engaging in traditional relationships. I guess you're out a boyfriend, Ariel."

"He wasn't a boyfriend, as much as another guy to fuck. I'm not disappointed at all," Ariel said.

"Where are you on Aiko's cunt licking?"

"She still owes Emma one orgasm and me three, Master," Ariel said.

"Get on with it, then."

Aiko finished up with her oral attentions and I had the other three lick her back, Trudy was clothed, but her mouth wasn't. Then I fucked Aiko again. She loved that. You could tell how much she appreciated a good fucking after ten years without. Before we took a shower, she was basking in the afterglow of me licking my cum from her pussy.

"You are a more honorable man that I might have given you credit for, sir," Aiko said. "Given what you're doing, I didn't think you would care that much for people or their relationships."

"Thank you. I know that to many people, what I'm doing would be unsavory at best. When this all started, I didn't know that there were men out there who could, or would, enjoy another man fucking their wives. It certainly played up to my own personality and sexual cravings. I didn't think I'd ever have a child once I decided that I shouldn't be married. Now, I've got seven, all with different women. On the whole, it's been a lot of fun. I'm a deviant anyway. I like all kinds of sex, and seeing other people engaged in all kinds of sex. We need to get going. I'm going to order from room service. I want you to remain naked when they deliver our food."

Aiko shivered. "Yes, Master."

Aiko was sitting on my lap, being played with, when they brought our food, Emma, naked, letting them in. I gave Aiko an orgasm as the waiter was setting our food on the table, something which embarrassed her very much. I was thinking we might need to try a Lush on her the next time we ate at the grill. Being in control of someone else's sexuality was a lot of fun.

I fed her, another trick of the trade for new slaves. She had three more orgasms as she ate, then she had to push the food cart into the hall, naked, another couple on our floor catching her in the act. Despite her humiliation at being caught outside the room, her pussy was soaking wet when I felt her up afterward.

Brett arrived on time, a couple minutes before actually. I had Aiko let him in, another stranger she had to be nude for.

"Brick, I wanted you to know that I was at the Doctor's this morning," Brett said. He was noticing his wife and I were dressed, and the others were naked. "Is there anything wrong."

"I'm not sure, Brett. That's one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you, and I want you and Trudy to be completely honest with me."

"Uh, okay."

"Have either of you engaged in extramarital sex before now?"

"No," Trudy said firmly.

Brett didn't answer immediately, and he didn't say no. After several seconds, he said yes.

That was an obvious shock to Trudy.

"Brett, you fucked around on me."

"Just one time, I promise."

"When?"

"That business trip I took where I was gone for a week. There was a woman there. We kind of hit it off. We went to dinner and both had too much to drink. We had sex afterward, just the one time. She was married too, and we realized we'd made a huge mistake, so we didn't hang out with each other after that."

"One time fucking only, or you only fucked the one time?"

"Twice, that one night. I felt so guilty. It might have been the reason I wanted you to fuck Brick the first time. So we'd be even, but then you liked it so much, and wanted to give him your pussy. I have to admit it aroused me, watching you have sex with him. I got a little caught up and agreed he could have you."

"Trudy wants me to breed her, Brett. How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"I thought we would have a child together," Brett said.

"And I thought you'd been faithful to me. I guess we were both wrong."

"That's why I let you have sex with him, why I've let you fuck all those other people. Look at how many people you fucked at Club Sapphire, and at the Pizza party where you and Brick first had sex. Surely, we're even now. I gave you to him."

"Yes, you gave me to him. You had a fucking choice. I didn't have a choice when you fucked the skank on your business trip. I didn't even know. Fuck!"

"Brett," I said, interrupting. "You don't have to worry about me breeding Trudy. That's not going to happen. I'm not going to keep her as my submissive, either. Let me ask you if you would have agreed to Trudy having sex with me if you hadn't cheated?"

"No. Even though I kind of liked watching her have that much pleasure with you when I saw it, I'd never have agreed if I didn't feel I owed her something. I'm sorry, Trudy. Blame it on too much alcohol and being apart from you. It's the longest we'd ever been apart, and I was a little lonely. I know how stupid it was, and I've never done it again. Can't you please forgive me?"

"Brett is right about one thing, Trudy," I said. "You've more than gotten your own back for his misadventure."

"I did, and I admit I did, but I don't want to stop."

"That's not your choice alone. It's mine too, and I won't fuck you again. I told both of you before, the decision to have sex with me was both Brett's and yours. You can't unilaterally decide to fuck me. I won't fuck married women without their husband's consent."

"What if I'm not married?"

Brett looked crestfallen.

"There's only one way that's ever going to happen. Number one, you attend marriage counseling together, to try to work out your differences, for a minimum of six months. While you're trying to work things out, neither of you has sex with anyone else. Next, you legitimately get a divorce, and you are divorced for a period of four years..."

"Four years! Why?"

"Because you're not going to use me as an excuse to divorce. I figure if you have to wait four years, it's something you really wanted to do, and you have an opportunity to meet and fall in love with someone else. I'll continue your gym membership for a year, but you no longer have sex with your personal trainers. I want you in better shape and proud of accomplishing something difficult. What you do after you're divorced is up to you, but until then, you remain faithful to each other. If four years after your divorce you're still interested in me, you've lost the weight, and haven't found anyone else, I'll take you back as a submissive under the same rules you have now. Realize that I will never be your boyfriend, I'm someone who will be in control of your fucking, and that's it. You will always share me with other women, and you will always fuck women and whoever else I want you to fuck. If you violate any of those conditions, don't bother trying to contact me."

I stood up and removed my collar from around her neck.

"Please try to work on things. I'm not worth tossing away your marriage for. It's never more than fucking to me. I don't love you, and I'll never love you. All I am is a good fucker, and that's not a good reason to hang around. You can do a lot better than me. I think Brett is a better man than I am, but you have to figure that out yourself. Make sure you have everything with you that you brought. I don't want to see you again for at least four and a half years. Good bye."

Trudy gathered up her purse and phone. She tried to kiss me before she left, but I told her no. I shook her hand and Brett's, and ushered them out the door.

"That sucked," I said. "I definitely have to be more careful picking out couples for sex."

"Are you still going to fuck Wyoming?" Ariel asked.

"I'll need more answers to better questions before I can definitively say, but I will be asking them a lot more questions."

Ten minutes later they were both sitting in front of me. Wyoming asked if she was to get naked, and I told her no.

"We may not be doing this. I need both of you to honestly answer some questions for me before I go ahead. I've had two things blow up on me today and I don't want any more."

"What kind of blow ups?" Jack asked.

"One couple was developing romantic relationships with other people, and one husband only agreed to me having sex with his wife because he'd cheated on her and felt guilty. That's going to be my first set of questions. How long have you been married?"

"Over two years, almost two and a half," Jack said, Wyoming nodding in agreement.

"Have either of you ever had sex outside of your marriage before?"

"We met another guy through an online personal ad that Wyoming was planning to have sex with, but he totally misrepresented who he was and we didn't go through with it."

"You have to answer too, Wyoming. I want the truth from you too."

"No sex. I kissed a guy once I was dancing with. Jack doesn't dance, and I was having a good time, so I let him kiss me."

"Did you know about the kiss, Jack?"

"No."

"How do you feel about that, Jack?"

"It was just a kiss, right?"

"It depends on the kiss. I think kissing can be more intimate than fucking. Prostitutes don't kiss you because it's a sign of affection. You're paying for sex, not affection. When I'm trying to increase cuckold angst in the husbands, I kiss their wives while I'm fucking them, because it's more intimate than only fucking. I claim their mouths as well as their pussies. A quick brush on the cheek or even the lips, is probably innocent enough, but if you swap spit, it's not all that innocent. Did you French kiss, Wyoming, and for how long?"

"Yes, about three minutes I suppose."

"Did he have his hand on your ass or tits?"

"He had his hand on my ass and was holding me against his erection."

"Maybe not so innocent now, is it Jack? Did you ever see that guy again after dancing with him?"

"Never."

"So perhaps some slightly more than innocent flirting. Was that the first time you'd ever been to Club Sapphire, and who suggested you go?"

"I suggested we go," Jack said. "After the fiasco with the online ad, I thought we should go somewhere we could meet a lot of different people and pick someone out we both liked."

"Is your intent primarily Wyoming's conception, or are you more interested in watching her fuck other men?"

"Her conception and impregnation, mostly, although I also want to see her have sex with someone else."

"And you started trying to have a baby six months ago, then found out you're infertile?"

"Yes, When I found out, I thought we could kill two birds with one stone."

"Tell me about your marriage. Are there any stresses on it right now?"

"Only that Wyoming can't get pregnant," Jack said.

"Is that your answer too, Wyoming?"

"I guess I thought it was odd that Jack wanted to see me fuck other men. It still seems a little strange to me, but I do want to have a child, and when I saw you fucking that woman in the club, I admit my pussy got wet watching. Jack doesn't have the biggest cock. I usually get orgasms from oral sex. Hearing the other women talk about how good the sex is with you, I'm definitely curious to see what it would be like. I'm more eager now that I know it's you, but I'm still mostly in it for the child."

"You're a mixed race couple; any problems related to family in your marriage?"

"Both of our parents gave us some flack when we first started getting serious about each other. By the time we got married, they all seemed to come around. Everyone's eager we give them grandkids now," Wyoming said.

"Do they know Jack has got fertility problems?"

"They don't know and we don't want to tell them," Jack said. "That's why we wanted a white guy to breed her. The baby would be more like one of ours."

"I planned to keep Wyoming here for a week as part of my instilling submission in her. Would that cause any issues with your families?"

"I don't think so," Jack said. "We only see them about once a month, normally. As long as she answers her phone, it shouldn't be a problem."

"Do either of you foresee any problems in your marriage if we do this?"

"I don't necessarily foresee a problem," Jack said. "I could see us both liking this enough we might want to continue doing it on occasion, but as long as we're honest and open about it, I think we can work through the details of doing it again. Getting her pregnant is the biggest priority, and we can see how much we liked it, and if we want to go forward once we see how it works out."

I turned to the other three. "Does this seem like it will work better than the other two?"

"I think so, Master," Ariel said. "Their marriage seems quite strong to me, and while they admit the idea of Jack's cuckolding is exciting, they mostly seem to want the baby. They seem more like Laura and Phillip than anyone else."

"I agree, sir," Emma said. "I'm not sure the kiss under the circumstances described would rise to the level of infidelity, and Jack didn't seem particularly upset about it."

"I want you to be very clear about this," I said. "While I'll greatly enjoy fucking and breeding your beautiful wife, I don't want a relationship past providing a child and cuckolding a husband who appears to enjoy the thought of cuckolding. I don't want to break up your marriage, because that would be detrimental to the child I'm about to make. If you detect cracks in your relationship because of what you're about to do, I want you to report them to me right away, either one of you. I stress that this relationship with me is only about fucking. I don't need girlfriends. I don't want a wife. I want to fuck and breed, that's it. If it becomes something more to either one of you, that's a crack, so report it. You both have the ability to stop this at any time.

"I want your informed consent, and I'll tell you right now, Wyoming will enjoy her fucking. I love making women moan in ecstasy. She will most likely beg for my cock and tell you that it's the best fucking she ever experienced. That's all it is to me, a good fucking. I fuck every woman the same, to give them the maximum pleasure I can, but it's still just a fucking. Do you think you can watch your wife begging to be fucked, begging for my big cock and pleading for my cum? That's what you're going to see if you stay and watch."

Jack gulped, but said yes.

"After I fuck her tonight, I'll want you to lick my cum from her pussy, and if you want, you can fuck her before you go. Then I'm going to send you away, Jack. Wyoming is going to stay here and get fucked three or four times a day. She will cum frequently. She will lick lots of pussy and suck my cock to get me hard enough to fuck again. She'll lick my cum out of my other pussies, and have my cum licked out of hers. I will fuck her ass. She'll become a three hole slut for me. I'll allow her to call you every day to tell you how she's doing, but not what she's doing. Your imagination will be all you have to go by. One week from tonight, Wednesday night, you'll come back to get her again, and I'll fuck her in front of you once more, and show you what a slut she's become. Then, she can go home with you.