How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 28

Story Info
Brick fucks the 3 new sluts from Club Sapphire.
24.4k words
4.5
12.7k
13

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Brick starts fucking the three women from Club Sapphire, runs into problems with Trudy and Paula and ends their pussy submission. This chapter contains oral, lesbian, interracial and group sex. It includes spankings and cuckolding. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any remaining errors are mine.

Now I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 28

Fucking Three New Sluts

As I'd promised Ariel, I took care of her in the morning, and Karen licked her pussy as I did, so she got a primo fucking out of the deal. I went out for a bit to buy Ben Wa balls for Karen. Thinking about it, I got a lot more for all of my sluts, plus some other things as well. While I was out running around, Jiao was the first of the new people from Club Sapphire to call me.

"This is Jiao, sir. I've received the results of my medical testing."

"What were they?"

"I'm clean, sir."

"Are you working presently."

"Yes, sir."

"Doing what?"

"Registered Nurse, sir, at a local urgent care clinic."

Mmm, it might be handy if both of my medical sluts worked at the same place.

"Do you like nursing?"

"Very much, sir. In some ways, it's similar to being submissive."

"Would you consider working for someone at an OB/GYN clinic."

"Why would you need me to change, sir?"

"I don't need you to change, but I have another permanent submissive, a Dr. Samira Amidala, and I wondered if it wouldn't be convenient to have you both working at the same place, so if I needed you to take time off, I could tell her to give it to you. Would you like working with women and expectant mothers, or would you prefer your current work?"

"I'd be willing to consider a change, sir."

"Let's discuss it over dinner. What time do you get off work tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, sir? I'm off today. Would it be possible to meet today. Otherwise, I work 7-7 for the next three days."

"I can meet you today. I'm at the Hyatt Regency, the Presidential Suite. Arrive at three PM. I want you arriving here without a bra or panties, wearing something slightly slutty, something which would embarrass you when you dine with me tonight."

"As you wish, sir."

"Think about what you want out of a Dominant/submissive relationship, and be prepared to articulate what that might be."

"Yes, sir."

I was just finishing lunch with my sluts when I got the second call, from Wyoming.

"Excuse me, Brick, but I have a question."

"What is it?"

"You said that in the process of having sex with you, we had to give you my pussy, and that I would be your sex slave and have to have sex with other people you designate, when and where you want. Does that mean that I could be impregnated by any of those other people?"

"Help with a breeding issue is a separate problem, a special circumstance, and not just fucking. It required further discussion. We were at a swinger's club, and when I said that, I assumed it was just sex, or mostly sex, you were interested in, or you wouldn't have been at a swinger's club. If I was wrong, I apologize, but then I'd like to know why you were there. I would not require you to have sex with other men when you're fertile, and perhaps not at all. I want any child produced by our sexual union to be raised in a happy home, by a couple in a loving relationship. Both of you need to accept and raise the child as your own. I would try to accommodate you and your husband's wishes on the matter of paternity."

"Do I absolutely have to have sex with women?"

"I'd be willing to discuss it with you and Jack, but there's something you need to know. If I'm the only one providing breeding services, I intend to concentrate on sex with you almost exclusively during your fertile period. The women that I'm with, are used to and expect frequent sex with me. That's what I agreed to provide them with when they submitted to me. If the only person I'm having sex with is you, during your prime fertility, I'd like you to provide something for them for what they're not now getting from me. Lots of sex.

"Since it doesn't impact your ability to get pregnant, and the women I expect you to have sex with are all healthy, relatively attractive, female specimens, it shouldn't hurt to do so, and you might enjoy it. Most of the women with me now had never had sex with other women, before meeting me, and they all enjoy it. It's another way for them to enjoy sex, and they often get their best orgasms when having sex with me and another woman is licking them at the same time. If you find sex with another woman totally repugnant, I guess I can make allowances, but you already licked Emma to two orgasms, so I'm not sure you could claim moral or physical repugnance at this point."

Wyoming thought about that for a few seconds. "It wasn't totally disgusting. You're right about that."

"Like I said, the whole issue of breeding is a special circumstance, which does require a more detailed conversation with you and your husband. Is he at work now?"

"Yes. He said he got his results and they were good, but I haven't seen them as they were emailed directly to him, but we would like to talk."

"Tomorrow at supper at 6:30 at Daniel's Grill in the Hyatt Regency, my treat."

"That would be fine."

"I'll see you then. Wear something slutty, no bra or panties. Have a pleasant evening, Wyoming."

Jiao arrived at precisely 3:00 PM, so precisely, I wondered if she'd waited outside of my door for the time to arrive, then knocked when it was three. A naked Emma let her in. A naked Karen was sitting on my lap, and a naked Ariel was lounging on one of the other chairs. Jiao was wearing a tiny black cocktail dress slit down the front to her waist, the swell of her B cup breasts visible on either side. It was short. So short that if she was panty-less, it would be visible when she sat down.

Not surprised or ignoring the fact the others were naked, she stood about three feet in front of me, almost at attention, except that her hands were behind her back. They seemed to be fidgeting, as if she was wringing her hands behind her back. I didn't say anything to her, just waiting to see what she would do.

"Do you wish me naked, sir?" Jiao asked after thirty seconds of silence.

"Not at the moment. I'd like you to lift the bottom of your dress to show me you obeyed me."

Jiao lifted her dress and I saw that she'd not only left off her panties, she'd shaved herself bald, which was not her condition at Club Sapphire. She held it up waiting for my next command.

"Are you wet?"

"Very much so, sir."

"Show me."

Still holding the dress up with her left hand, her right went between her hairless lips and ran a finger between her cleft. Without even inserting it, it glistened when she showed it to me.

"Lick your finger clean."

She stuck her finger in her mouth, shuddering a little as she did so, and licked off her own moisture. Jiao still had her dress raised, since I'd not told her anything different. I signaled her to lower her dress, and her hands returned behind her back.

"You said you were divorced," I asked. "Why did you get divorced?"

"Incompatibility, sir. My ex wished me to Dominate him. As you can probably tell, I'm not Dominant. I wanted someone to Dominate me."

"Why were you at Club Sapphire that night?"

"I was hoping to find a Master, sir."

"Why not look at a BDSM club?"

"I'd been to one, but they seemed more into the SM, than the BD, sir. I don't think that as a nurse, I should be working with punishment marks on me. I sometimes deal with battered women, and having bruises and such on me when doing do, would not make them easy in talking to me about their trauma. When I saw Ariel in a collar, and without any punishment marks on her, I asked if she was satisfied with her Master, and she said she was. I asked if she was punished, and she said you'd punished her by spanking and whipping, but none of her punishments were brutal, and that she sometimes climaxed during a punishment. Then I saw you fucking that other woman, and wanted to feel your cock inside of me, fucking me like you were fucking her, so I took a chance. Then you said anyone you fucked would have to submit to you as a sex slave. It seemed ideal to me."

"Had you ever licked a woman before you licked Ariel?"

"No, sir."

"How was she, Ariel?"

"Inexperienced, Master, but seemed quite eager to please you, by pleasing me."

"What are you looking for in a Dominant?" I asked.

"I'm more interested in bondage and discipline, than Sadism and Masochism. I'd prefer punishments to tend more towards humiliation and bondage, although I'm perfectly willing to experience corporal punishment if it doesn't mark me, sir. I like sex, so a sex slave sounds ideal to me. I'm perfectly willing to fuck whoever you wish me to fuck, men or women. Even though I have no experience with women, I can learn."

"If you are my sex slave, you surrender your sexuality to me, your ability to masturbate, to orgasm; everything becomes mine."

"Yes, sir."

"Do you wish to have children?"

"At some point, sir, yes."

"Do you have a preference as to their paternity?"

"I'd prefer it was my Master, sir, but if he's unwilling to breed me, I'd accept whoever he chose for that honor. I might need some financial help with a child, but I'm not a gold digger, and don't wish more than what might be needed for a child to be comfortable."

"Do you have some figure in mind?"

"No, sir. It's not an amount of money, for me or a child. It's a simple roof over our head, food enough we don't starve, clothes for school. I intend to keep working, and I could provide most of what a child might need, perhaps all of it. I'm well paid, perhaps help with college costs if they wanted to go to school, and a masculine presence in their life."

"Do you want to get married?"

"Marriage was an unsatisfactory experience. I want a Master more than a husband, sir."

"You may take off your clothes now. Leave your shoes on."

"Yes, sir."

All Jiao had on was the dress and heels. He dress was off in ten seconds, falling to the floor after she unzipped it. She let it lie, pooled around her ankles.

"Masturbate yourself to orgasm."

"Do I need permission to cum, sir?"

"You're not my slave yet."

"Yes, sir."

It took all of two minutes for Jiao to cum, on a hair trigger. She moaned as she shivered through her climax, which seemed to last for nearly a minute. Her fingers were saturated by her orgasm.

"Clean your fingers, slut, then kneel."

Jiao licked them clean again, then knelt, leaning back on her heels.

"Spread your knees as far apart as they can go, then masturbate to another orgasm, but you can't cum until ten minutes have passed." I set a ten minute alarm on my watch.

Given how quickly Jiao climaxed last time, this might be a little trickier. While she was doing that, I was finger fucking Karen, and she orgasmed on my fingers, shuddering as she kissed me.

"Master," she whispered, "are you going to turn me into your sex slave since you already own my pussy and I'm getting divorced."

"At the moment, you still have the ability to seek your own lovers," I replied softly. "Are you ready to surrender that to me; to only have sex when, where, and with whom I tell you to? To wear my collar and bear my marks?"

"Yes, sir."

"What if I want you to fuck your mother?"

Karen suddenly spasmed again, thrusting herself on my fingers, burying her face against my neck.

She whispered, "If you wanted me to, sir, and she allowed me it, I would do this for you."

"You are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I guess I am." I kissed her.

My timer went off and Jiao made her loudest moan yet as she climaxed, fucking her own fingers.

"Very good," I told Jiao. "Now I want you to crawl over to all three women, one at a time. You're to make out with each of them for ten minutes, then lick them to three orgasms. You'll do the slut on my lap last."

"Yes, sir."

Since she'd already had sex with Ariel, she went to her first. Sitting beside her, Jiao began kissing Ariel and caressing her body. I got another phone call, this one from Aiko.

"You have your results?"

"Yes, Brick san. Both of us are medically cleared. Kenzō has agreed that you may breed me, sir."

"I'll have to confirm that with him. Is he there now?"

"As you wish, sir. No, he works at the Boeing assembly plant. He's there now."

"What time does he get off?"

"Five PM, sir."

"Can you both come to dinner at Daniel's Grill at the Hyatt Regency tomorrow at 6:30?"

"He wouldn't have time to pick me up first, Brick san. Could I come without him and have him meet us there?"

"Do you work?"

"No, sir."

"Speak to your husband tonight, and tell him I want you to come early, say five PM. Text me if that's acceptable. Take a taxi. I'll pay for it."

"Do you intend to fuck me, Brick san?"

"Not until after supper, if we reach agreement. Wear something slutty, no underwear."

"Hai, Brick san."

Jiao had moved from Ariel to Emma, and they were currently making out like a couple of teenagers. After several minutes, Jiao slid down Emma's body and attacked her pussy.

As Jiao was licking, I said, "Emma, your daughter has agreed to become my permanent submissive, like Ariel and Whore, to wear my collar and to bear my marks."

"I'm not surprised, sir," Emma moaned, climaxing for the first time. "It's very seductive witnessing what you do with your slave sluts."

"She said, that if I asked it of her, and you agreed, she'd fuck you."

Emma immediately orgasmed a second time, almost thrashing with the intensity of her orgasm. I waited until it seemed it was over, then asked. "Would you fuck your daughter if I asked it of you?"

The third orgasm put the second one to shame. Emma half screamed it was so intense.

When she could take a breath, Emma said, "Please, Master, don't ask it of me."

"Why not, slut?"

"Because if you asked, I might do it, sir," Emma gasped, still shaking.

"What would Edward think if I sent that movie to him?"

"I don't know, Master. Please don't ask."

Jiao was looking at me inquisitively as she moved to Karen. I moved away to give them room to stretch out on the couch and start kissing.

"What do you think of that, Jiao?" I asked.

She paused her kissing, looking down at Karen, then at Emma, and finally me. "I don't think it's any of my business, sir."

"You must have an opinion?"

"Would you force either of them to fuck each other, sir?"

"Never."

"Then it's none of my business what they do with each other, sir."

"Would you fuck your daughter or mother?"

"My mother is dead and I don't have a child. It's impossible to answer that question. It's a hypothetical to an impossibility. Anything I told you wouldn't be based upon my actual feelings for those two people, as they don't exist. Since they don't, I'd just be guessing, not giving you a legitimate answer."

"A very political response. Is that because you don't want to piss me off?"

Jiao turned to Ariel and asked, "How likely is it that Brick would ask mother and daughter to fuck?"

Ariel thought for a moment. "I think he's aroused by playing with them, but highly doubtful he'd ask them to do it."

Jiao turned to me again. "I doubt that Ariel would think you were a good Master if you asked them to fuck each other, sir. I suspect she's right. You're playing mind games with them for your own amusement. Is that response more to your liking?"

I laughed. "You're crafty. I'll have to be careful around you."

"May I finish, sir?"

"Go ahead. Don't clean off your face when you're finished. I want you to go to supper with cum smeared over your face."

"That seems like a legitimate order, sir."

Jiao resumed kissing Karen. Emma had a look of relief on her face.

I got another phone call, this one from Rodney. Since I had nothing planned for Rodney until this weekend, I asked if there was a problem.

"No, sir. I just wanted to tell you that I have your house plans finished, and wanted to know when we could meet and discuss if it meets your needs and if you'd like any changes? Also, sir. Tracy was hoping that if I came to Seattle, she could come with and get a good fucking, sir."

"I don't have anything planned for tomorrow until five PM. Why don't both of you come to the Hyatt around ten AM. That should give us time to cover some things and give Tracy a good shafting."

"Yes, sir. We'll be there."

"Do you think you'll have to alter your plans considering Karen, and possibly, Jiao?" Ariel said. "Given Karen is pregnant and all."

"Perhaps. I'll have to see what he came up with."

When Karen and Jiao finished playing kissy face, Jiao went down on her. As far as I could tell, though I wasn't an expert on the subject, she seemed to be doing better with each pussy she licked. It was hard to tell, because they were all pretty orgasmic at this point. I suspect Karen had been wound up as much as Emma was by my suggestions they might end up having sex. Jiao was right though, as their Master, I was responsible for them, to ensure I didn't do anything which could cause a problem.

"Who wants to get fucked?" I asked.

Four hands shot up, including Jiao's.

"Not until I've decided to take you, Jiao. You'll have to wait your turn. Why don't you three line up next to each other, bent over the couch," I said. "I'll fuck you all to three orgasms apiece, then Jiao can clean up the messy pussy and my cock. No wiping your face off after that either."

My three sluts hurriedly lined up beside each other, bent over the couch. I fucked Emma, Karen, Ariel, to one apiece, then gave Ariel a second and went back down the line. I double fucked Emma the second time through, then ended up in Ariel again, leaving my sperm in her.

"Who should you clean up first, Jiao?"

"My Master, unless told otherwise," she replied.

"Go ahead."

Jiao cleaned off my cock, quickly, then cleaned Ariel's saturated pussy, taking more time to do a thorough job, then cleaned both of the other women of their juices from our fucking.

"You may all get dressed. It's time to go to supper," I said.

I put on khakis and a polo shirt. Jiao was very careful not to wipe any of the cum off her face when she put her dress on again, obeying as best she could. In the dining room, I ensured we got seated in Linda's section. I figured Linda would tend to ignore any hijinks at our table if we were relatively discrete about it. The hostess looked at the mess on Joao's face and smiled.

Seating Jiao next to me, I told her to spread her legs wide under the table and to masturbate to five orgasms.

"Don't stop because the waitress comes to the table. Keep going until you've cum five times. You don't have to ask for permission to cum, but you must announce to everyone at the table that you're cumming, on the off chance we don't recognize it."

As expected, once she spread her legs enough to masturbate herself, her bald pussy was visible to those sitting beside her, me and Ariel.

Linda came to take our drink orders.

"Hello, everyone. Good to see you, can I take your drink orders?"

"Linda, I'd like to introduce you to Jiao. I'm considering her as a submissive. What do you think?"

Linda looked at Jiao, frigging herself, and said, "Is that cum on her face?"

"Jiao, is that cum on your face?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. I'm cumming, sir."

"Number one. Four more to go."

"I think she's very attractive, Brick. How well does she lick pussy?"

"She's a neophyte, but it appeared she was getting better," I said. "Would you agree, Ariel?"

"Much better than last Wednesday, Master."

"Were you able to send that movie to Monroe?" I asked Linda.

"Too big, sir. He said he's coming over tonight to see it."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers